Their Own Thoughts - Cover

Their Own Thoughts

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Two young men talk openly about their different sexual experiences with their mothers - even while one is receiving a blow job from his.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Water Sports   .

Copyright© 2003

There once was an Arpanet freak,
Who better response-time did seek.
He searched coast to coast,
For a reliable host,
Whose logger took less than a week.


"Man, your insatiable!"

Bill laughed and patted the curly head of hair that moved above his lap. "Shove a battery up my ass and I keep going and going and going!"

Both buddies laughed at their own crude humour.

Cray sat down next to his best friend and looked down at the expert blow job that his peer was receiving. Bill slapped his friends shoulder, "You look like you want a piece buddy?"

"Fuck you!" They laughed again.

"Then maybe you want a piece of mom here?" Bill again patted the top of the mature woman's head, possessively.

Cray humphed and replied, again watching the mature woman's technique, "She's not bad Bill - but she has nothing on my mom." It was an old game they played - comparing the sexuality of both of their mothers, while it was an unspoken rule between them - 'hands off'!

Bill and Cray fell silent for a few minutes, while the head between Bill's legs moved up and down evenly, expertly. The only sounds in the room was the sloppy licking and sucking sounds of lips pleasuring a hard teenage cock.

"Why do you think they do it anyways?"

Cray turned to his buddy and frowned, "Do 'it'?"

"Yea. Why do you think our mothers get off when we do?" He chuckled at this small joke - he was the only one though. "Don't you ever think about it?"

"Sure I think about it." Cray took a deep breath and then revealed his thoughts, "Both our dads basically ignored them and then the only guys in their life, us, were sneaking peaks at them. Hell, they were probably starved for cock before those first times!"

Both teenagers laughed, both of them gazing back in time to their first sexual encounter with their own mothers.

Bill was not satisfied though, "If they were starving sex, those first few weeks they had to have their fill of cock don't you think?"

Cray had an answer for everything, "Sure they were. But they were trapped."

Bill stroked the top of his mothers head until she mewed with pleasure, "I like to think that she fell in love with what lay between my legs."

Cray reluctantly admitted, "My mom had to be reminded what was at stake... but she has never complained once we hit the sheets."

Bill frowned at his friend in displeasure at the reminder of his forced dominance, blackmail being another word, of his own parent. Cray saw the look and became defencive, "Hey... fuck you dude, not everyone gets a willing sex slave like your mom!"

Bill thought to change the subject before another heated battle ensued - but Bill did not consider his mother his 'sex slave'. "I don't think it was only that our mom's were starving for guys - there had to be more to it, else most guys would be banging their old ladies?"

Cray took a long breath to calm down, having expected a defensive argument, "Maybe they are and none of us can tell anyone?" Both the teenagers laughed at the joke before Cray became serious again, "Who knows what goes in their heads - I had to get mom drunk before she turned into a slut and bedded her only child. You got lucky, your mom fell, like, in love with you or something."

Bill laughed, his thoughts momentarily taken back to those months before he and his mother had passed the final boundary toward their new lives. "Once I figured out that mom was willing to do anything for a guy she loved, the rest was easy, yes."

Cray would not relent though, "But why did she fall out of love with your dad? And why not with someone else?"

Both guys looked down at the naked body between Bill's knees, her voluptuous pale skin not a traditional western sex-symbol but very still very sexy to the two teenagers. "I think dad and mom fell out of love long before anything happened between us - they only stayed together for me and my sister." Cray nodded, having heard this before. "As for why me... perhaps because I was the closest male that regarded her as sexy and over time she came to desire my awkward lust-filled looks."

"If you have it all figured out - why did you even bother asking me?" Cray suspected the answer to his question already.

Bill shrugged, which his buddy could not see with his eyes watching the expert-loving technique of his best friend's mother. "I was also wondering about you and your mom."

Cray looked over toward his friend with a firm gaze - any conversation about Cray and his mother was always a tender subject. Rather than explode in anger and frustration, as he does most of the time, Cray, instead, decided to answer honestly and openly, "You know how I used to tell you about her teasing me?" Bill nodded, indeed remembering, thinking how lucky to have a hot looking woman like Cray's mom flashing her very sexy body at her only son. "She would strut around in these outfits right out of a lingerie catalogue - ask me to come into the bathroom to scrub her back as she lay in the tub - to brush her hair almost every night. Mom would also catch me looking at some part of her body like a starved man and she would then scream at me for being a pervert and a criminal. Then she would drink... !"

There was a very lengthy pause that Bill wisely knew to keep quiet, "... and drink... and then, one night when dad was out of town I just sort of snapped. She fought me at first, but as soon as I was inside her she became all loving and tender - soon begging me for more. For some reason I took the pictures that first night and mom was drunk enough to pose in every filthy way I wanted. We went all night and most of the next day - mom drinking whenever she started to become sober."

"It was the pictures that controlled her?"

Cray suddenly looked furious at his best friend and opened his mouth to yell at him, threaten him. Instead, he suddenly took a very long deep exhale of breath and then calmed down. "I like to think that she lusted after me and the photos were only the nudge she needed to commit incest."

'Incest', it was the one word both teenagers tried not to use. It sounded vile and stained - and Cray tried hard to ignore the dark side of his relationship with his mother while Bill truly loved his mom and what they were doing.

Yet, incest was exactly what they were doing.

Cray needed to change the subject, "Do you remember that first time we had a 'private party'?

It was their own phrase for the two couples, son's and mother's, getting together to fuck. The first time had been in Cray's living room, each couple copulating on either of the two large couches.

"Yea, I remember."

"Watching you and your mother across the room got my mom so hot she didn't need any 'persuading' to let me inside her." Persuading equalled blackmail or rape and it bothered Bill that it was spoken by his best friend so commonly.

Both teenagers chuckled, Cray more so than his friend.

"Your mom wanted even more than to watch if I remember?" She had surprised the three of them when she boldly asked if she and Bill's mom could sixty-nine on their sides while their son's watched and then fucked the others mom from behind. That was not the first of such requests by Cray's mother either.

Cray stopped laughing immediately, "Yea - sometimes I had to reign her in else she would fuck anything that moved."

"What about that peeing thing?"

Cray suddenly turned bright red and then rushed to get his answer out, "Like I told you it wasn't about peeing, it was about doing something kinky and new. Mom goes nuts when we pass the envelope."

"Did she when you peed on her?"

"Oh yea; she screamed and threatened me before I did it and then after I was dry, she was begging me to fuck her." Bill sensed a sadness in his best buddy. "It was pretty cool actually."

The conversation was drifting and both boys knew it. Cray asked, "I could never seem to figure out why your mom didn't seem to mind being watched? She some kind of exhibitionist or something?"

"Mom? Good god no!" Bill laughed until he hurt the tempo of his mothers work and immediately calmed to a chuckle. "You and your mom are like our secret little family - only you two know about her and I and to top that, you guys are doing it as well. Mom would not want to do it with anyone else watching us - but you guys are different."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.