The Not So Lonely Road - Cover

The Not So Lonely Road

by Trog

Copyright© 2004 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: Long haul truck drivers lead a mostly lonely life. I know, I once was one. Inside the words I'm submitting there is one tiny bit of truth that was mine, but you won't know until the end what it was. Read of one lonely long haul truck driver and of one experience he had. Just keep in mind the next time you get behind one of those slow moving trucks that without them you would be without almost everything you take for granted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

It was ten o'clock at night and freezing cold in the high Nevada desert. Not a cloud marred the star filled sky as Dick pulled into a wide spot alongside the road. He got out and went around to the right side of his truck and trailer rig. Nature was calling and he didn't mind the brief stop to relive himself. He finished and tucked himself back in his pants and walked around his truck. Something made him climb inside and kill all his lights and then he got back out. The sky was inky black except for the millions of bright stars shining in the night sky. He had shut off the big diesel engine and there wasn't a sound to be heard anywhere. He breathed deeply of the cool crisp high desert air. It was clean and felt good, but he knew it was time to go and climbed back in the cab. He fired up the big engine, slipped the transmission smoothly into gear and pulled back onto the dark asphalt highway.

He drove down the lonely deserted road thinking of nothing when he saw the dim flashing of red tail lights. In the dark, it was hard to tell how far or close they might be as he geared down and slowed the truck. The lights were much further than he had first thought and it was another fifteen minutes before he came upon the car parked on the shoulder of the road. The red flashing lights were very dim and he knew that was one of the reasons he couldn't tell how far away they really were. Dick pulled in behind the car and shut off his headlights. Before they went out, he had seen a single person in the front seat. He got out and, with his flashlight, approached the driver's door. He flicked on his light, let it show his face, and tapped on the window. The head of the driver was slumped on the steering wheel unmoving. He tried the door finding it unlocked.

"Hey in there," he called out as he opened the door. "You all right? Need some help?" He still shone the light of his flashlight towards his face.

The head moved and lifted. It was a woman about thirty years old and very pretty. Her eyes fluttered and opened when she saw him.

"Oh, thank God you came along. I've been stranded her for hours and I'm so cold. My car just quit running and I don't have a clue what's wrong."

Dick flashed the light towards her face but not enough to blind her. Beneath her pale red lipstick, he could see she really was cold because her lips were slightly blue.

"Come with me. My truck is right behind you and it's warm inside."

He helped her from the car and almost had to lift her up and into the cab. He quickly went around to the left side and climbed in. Even he was feeling the cold and it hadn't been more that five minutes. Dick flicked on the inside cab lights and got his first good look at the woman. He was right the first time. She looked to be about thirty and even prettier than he first thought. She sat huddled up with her arms tightly wrapped around her body and she shivered hard. He turned up the heat and put the heater fan on high. It took ten minutes before she stopped shaking and was finally able to sit more comfortably.

"Looks like you might be feeling a little better, Miss. Hi, my name is Dick and this is my rig. Is there somewhere I can take you? I don't know much about cars and engines except they either run or they don't."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Dick, and there is a place about ten miles up the road. I sure would like a ride. Oh, my name is Susan and I don't know anything about cars either."

"Just give me a minute to lock your car and get your keys. You sit tight and I'll be right back."

Dick pulled up the collar of his jacket and quickly went to her car. He found the keys in the ignition, pulled them out and made sure the doors were locked and the window up, then he ran back to his truck and climbed in.

"Man, it sure is a cold one tonight," he said shivering. "Here are your keys, Susan," he said looking in her direction. She had taken off her coat obviously much warmer and he almost gasped. Not only was she extremely pretty, but she had the body that men dreamed about.

"Thank you so very much," Susan said taking her keys. "I don't know how I can ever repay you for your kindness."

"Don't mention it," he said nervously. He knew just how she could repay him, but it wouldn't be at all right. "Got to keep up the image of the truck driver. You know, we find all the best places to eat and always help those in trouble. Now sit back and relax and I'll take you home."

Dick again smoothly slipped the gears and pulled back onto the road. He had a light load and it didn't take long before he was in high gear and fully up to speed. It was almost exactly ten miles when Susan spoke up, not having said a word once they got started.

"There," she said. "On the left side. See the lights in the house? That's where I was going."

"OK, I'll drop you off right at the door, if there's enough room that is."

"Oh, there's lots of room for you to turn around," she said quietly.

That's when Dick noticed where she was going. It was one of Nevada's many whore houses and this one was way out in the middle of nowhere. He pulled his rig up the gravel drive and stopped right in front of the door.

"Please, come inside and have a cup of coffee. It's the very least I can do for you." Susan had a pleading look on her face.

"Well, I can spare a few minutes," Dick said looking at his watch. He still had a long way to go in order to make his delivery on time.

He followed her inside the house. It was warm with a comfortable feeling about it. Must be part of the game, he thought. This was the first time he had ever been inside a house of prostitution and she was the first whore he had ever met. An older woman came into the room. She looked about fifty, but still she looked good. She still had a nice figure and dressed very well.

"Susan, are you all right? I was worried when you didn't show up on time."

"I'm just fine, Gloria. My car broke down and this truck driver picked me up. Gloria, meet Dick. He's the one that stopped for me."

"Well, Dick, I'm very glad to meet you. It was very nice of you to stop and help Susan. Is there anything I can get you?"

"Actually I've never been in a whore house before, but I would love a cup of coffee, if it wouldn't be to much trouble. I know it's late and don't want to put you out."

"Nonsense young man, it's no trouble at all. I always keep a pot on the stove just for truck drivers like you. And don't worry about being in a whore house for the first time. I have lots of drivers stopping by and all they want is some hot coffee and a chance to relax and talk. Sit down and I'll be right back. Susan, keep our friend company."

Dick looked around the room and saw a sofa and an uncomfortable looking wooden chair. He chose the chair and sat down. Susan relaxed on the sofa.

"You don't have to sit on that hard old thing when we have a nice soft sofa. Are you sure you wouldn't rather sit here with me? Afraid the nasty whore might attack you?"

"If it's all the same I would rather sit here. That sofa looks real good, but I'm afraid if I sit on it I'll go to sleep. I still have a long way to go tonight. As for your being a prostitute, I don't care. You do what you want and I do what I want, it's that simple. I don't judge people by the kind of work they choose as long as they respect themselves and me for what I am, a truck driver."

"Very well put, Dick," Gloria said coming back in holding a silver tray. She had cups of coffee in her finest china.

Dick sprang up to help her with the tray. He held it carefully and set on the low table in front of the sofa.

"Why, thank you, sir. Not only are you a knight in shinning armor, but a true gentleman to boot. Just so you will know, of the many truck drivers we have stopping for coffee and nothing else, the best I give them is Styrofoam cups. I save my best china for only the best."

"I feel honored, Madam," Dick said, suddenly realizing what he had just called her. "Oh, I don't mean any offense, Gloria; I was just trying to be polite."

"You are perfectly right, Dick," Gloria said with a laugh. "I am a Madam. That's what they call us women that run whore houses. Don't give it second thought, but I do welcome your kind comment."

Dick carefully took his cup and saucer and sat back down on the hard wooden chair blushing. He took a sip and smiled.

"Well, Madam or not, your make one hell of a good cup of coffee, Gloria."

Dick sat and had two more cups of coffee along with some light snacks Gloria had brought out. He was enjoying himself and hated to leave.

"I've really got to go," he said looking at his watch.

"You wait right there, young man," Gloria commanded. She got up and hurried to the kitchen. She came back carrying a thermos jug. "Here, more coffee to help keep you awake. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Just drop if off the next time you're passing by."

"Gloria, I don't know how to thank you. You've been so kind, generous, and delightful company. I get through this way fairly often and I'll always give you a blast on my horn if I don't have time to stop."

"From five miles out in the winter you can holler on the CB for Shady Lady. What do you go by?"

"Little Dick," he said blushing.

"Oh? I'll just bet it's not true," said Susan with a huge smile.

Dick climbed back in his truck, gave them a couple of quick blasts of his air horn and slowly drove down the gravel drive and back onto the inky black highway. He hummed to himself and thought of the two women back in the house and he felt warm inside.

It was two weeks before Dick had a load that would take right passed the house in the high Nevada desert. Still cold, he had the heat on in the cab and was comfortable. From atop a hill he could look down and faintly see the light glowing warmly in the night.

"Yo, Shady Lady, you listening tonight?" he spoke into the mike of his radio.

"Back at you, big boy. That you Little Dick?" came back the female voice.

"Roger dodger," he replied. "Loaded heavy and sure looking forward to a good cup of coffee. Haven't had a decent cup in two weeks."

"Roll on in, honey. I've got the pot cooking and the china waiting for you."

Dick rolled his truck down the hill and easily made the sharp turn onto the gravel drive. He pulled his rig up and parked, setting the brakes amidst the hissing of escaping air. When the dust settled he opened the door and climbed down. The door of the house was all ready open and Gloria was waiting for him.

"Come on in, Dick, before I heat the whole of Nevada without getting paid," she said with a laugh.

He went into the house and found the hard wooden chair still in the same place. He sat down and crossed his legs.

Susan came in the room and smiled at him. She came over and kissed his cheek, and then she sat on the large sofa.

"Nice to see you again, Dick," she said blushing.

"Yup," chimed in Gloria. "Real nice to see you again."

"Here," he said holding out the thermos. "I brought this back to you. I'm sure glad you filled it with your wonderful coffee. It kept me awake long enough to make my delivery on time. I have a perfect record and it was your coffee that kept it that way. Many thanks, Gloria."

"Well, you're more than welcome and I was glad to be of service to you."

They both looked at each other. Gloria, for the first time in twenty years, blushed a deep red. Then they both laughed.

"I don't know about service, but it sure kept me going." Dick said laughing hard.

Gloria got up and went to the kitchen. She quickly came back with the same silver tray she had used the last time he was there. Again Dick leapt up and took it from her, setting it on the low table in front of the sofa. Gloria thanked him and sat at the other end from Susan. Dick headed back to the hard wooden chair.

"Come on, Dick, sit with us. We won't bite, at least not hard anyway," Gloria said with a laugh. "I hate to see you sitting in that hard chair. Come over here and be comfortable."

"Don't mind if I do," he said nervously. "I can afford to relax tonight. My delivery isn't until day after tomorrow and it's only a hundred miles from here."

He sat in the middle of the sofa. There was almost two feet between him and either of the women. He carefully held the saucer and sipped his coffee.

"Dick, were you kidding about never having been in a whore house before?" Susan asked.

"Nope. I wasn't kidding."

"Is there something about these kinds of places you don't like?"

"Not really, I just never wanted to stop at one before."

"You're not gay or anything are you?" asked Gloria.

"Shucks no, ma'am. I'm just as straight as the next guy. Sure, I like sex, but never felt the need or desire to pay for it. Don't get me wrong, I still don't care what a person does for a living."

"So, you don't like the idea of paying for sex," said Gloria. "You would much rather be with a woman because it's what you both want, right?"

"That's about the size of it. I don't want to offend either of you, being so kind to me, but that's just the way I feel."

"Tell me, Dick, which do you prefer. A young woman or does an older one attract you?" asked Susan.

"I try not to judge a woman by her age, but rather her maturity. If she's young and still a kid, I don't want anything to do with her. If she's older and acts like a kid, again I don't want anything to do with her. Does that answer your question?"

"I'm an older woman, Dick, and I've never pulled tricks for a living. Tell me, what do you think of me?" asked Gloria.

"I think you're a fine looking woman that has taken great care to keep herself looking young without a lot of junk."

"You wouldn't pull my leg just to make me feel good would you?"

"I might pull your leg, but not to make you feel younger than you think you are."

"Oh, so you wouldn't pass the chance to be with a woman my age?"

"No, I wouldn't pass you by anymore than I would ignore Susan here. You both have the looks that would ignite the passion of most any man."

It was true about Gloria keeping her figure nice. Sure, she had gained a few pounds over the years and wouldn't be one to enter a bathing suit contest, but still she was worth looking at. Her legs were still slender, her waist not bad, but her buttocks had spread with age, and she had become much more buxom. The door bell rang and Gloria went to answer it.

"Good evening, George," she said opening the door. "Come in and have a seat. Susan will be right with you."

Susan had quickly left the room knowing it was time for her to go to work. She came back after changing her clothes and Dick almost dropped his cup and saucer. He had known she had a good figure, but this was the first time he saw just how good. Susan wore a short nightie and matching panties, both semi-shear. Her breasts were full and high on her chest and a dark patch showed in the crotch of her bottoms.

"Hi, George. Come to see me or visit with Gloria?" she asked in a teasing tone of voice.

"Hi, Susan," he blushed. "You know it's you I've come to visit, but you're already busy."

"Not at all. Dick is just a friend and stopped by for some coffee. Shall we go to my room and 'visit'?"

"George is like a little kid when it comes to women and sex," Gloria said as they watched them leave. "They'll talk for awhile before he's ready. I'd say it'll be a couple of hours before they're done. Oh, he never really has sex with her. He plays with her body until he's ready then she uses her hand to get him off."

"To each their own, I always say. Personally, if I want a hand job I can take care of that myself," Dick said.

"I suppose there are lots of times on the road all alone when you have done just that," Gloria said smiling.

"Uh, well, I guess there have been a few times," he said shyly.

"Don't give it another thought. I've been known to please myself in the past. So, you really think I'm good looking enough to attract and arouse most any man?"

"Yup, I sure think that. Why do you ask?"

"Well," she started, getting up and standing in front of him. "It's not like my buttocks is as tight and shapely as Susan's. You have to remember I'm over fifty and gravity does things to a person's body. I've even managed to become more buxom in the years, something most men seem to like," she said thrusting out her chest.

"Can't say about your earlier years, but I will agree that you do have a large bust."

"I'm sure you know I've had my share of men in the past, not to mention a few women including Susan. They all have always like my bust and it's grown larger by three sizes including the cups. My only real regret is they don't stand up like they used to, nor are they as firm. Seems now a days men want a woman with firm breasts that don't sag."

"Then that's their problem. If a man can't accept a woman's body the way it is, then it's they that are sagging."

"I just knew you were going to say something like that, Dick. Such a gentleman with kind words. I don't want to seem forward or pushy, but I would like your opinion of my breasts." Gloria had moved her hands up her front and was now cupping her breasts from outside her top. She started to unbutton her blouse when Dick stopped her.

"If you really want my opinion, then allow me."

He had her sit on his legs facing him, and then he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Dick slipped it from her shoulders and gazed wantonly at her bra covered breasts. It was a lace bra and the cups cut low to reveal the flesh mounds of her large breasts. The material was thin and he could easily see her nipples and the dark aureoles around them. He ran his fingers lightly over her milky white skin and moved his hands under the pair of mammaries, cupping and lifting them. They were very full bodied and heavy. Dick could see her bra was defiantly holding them up and not just to cover them for looks. The snap was in the front and he deftly opened it pulling the cups away and fully exposing her breasts. They dropped about three inches and he put his hands under them lifting and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples making them hard.

"Any man or woman, for that matter, that wouldn't like and appreciate your breasts and become aroused by them doesn't deserve your attention, Gloria."

"I just knew you were a gentleman. You don't think they sag down to much? They're not to big and soft?"

"Firm is nice, but I love soft pliable breasts more. They give me something to hold and squeeze in the heat of passion." He gave them a firm squeeze with his hands.

"Good Lord, but your words and hands make this old woman feel so much better. I would love to ask if you would take more time with your hands on my breasts, but I have a problem you should know. It's that time of the month and I never do anything sexual until it's over. I suppose there are other ways if you wanted."

"I don't think so, Gloria. It wouldn't be right," he said gently letting her naked breasts down.

"What wouldn't be right? Because you're sitting in a house of prostitution with the Madam? Is that what you're thinking? I've got news for you, buster. I told you I never turned tricks for a living. I've never once taken money from a man for sex. I had sex with him because we both wanted it. Afraid I might tarnish your image of yourself and charge you?" Gloria was angry and had jumped to her feet, re-snapped her bra and buttoned her blouse. She was pacing the floor, glaring at him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.