Sweet Smell of Lust - Final Struggle - Cover

Sweet Smell of Lust - Final Struggle

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Nolans power of the Family is threatened even as his changes to the powerful scent are instituted.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Group Sex   .

Part 5 of Sweet Smell of Lust
Copyright© 1995-2003

A thrice-married gal from L.A.
Said, "My hymen's intact to this day,
'Cause my first (a shrink) talked of it,
The voyeur only gawked at it,
And my most recent man's a gourmet."


SSoL 5: I

Rachel wadded through the crowded hallway after seeing the long hair of her target. The young man, a teenager really, had grown taller since she first met him, his face becoming more handsome and mature within the last year. Of course that was irrelevant to the sexy twenty-something, to her, he was nearly a god.

He had freed her from the black hole of her enslavement.

Classes had been let out and all the university students were anxious to begin their weekend. So the hallway was loud with the crowd of young people moving very quickly. Chaotic could easily describe it.

"Nolan?" Rachel was a few feet away from the head of the Family, and saw that he was retrieving his jacket from a locker, to leave.

Not unexpectedly Nolan was a loner, even here in this crowded learning centre. He could probably purchase the school and enslave every female in it, but of course he did not do that. Instead he was nearly finished his second doctorate, in Biology.

"Nolan!" He hadn't heard the first call and there was a thick crowd of jocks between her and the Family head. Rachel pressed against them, attempting to slip between their thick bodies.

In the confusion she felt a hand grasp her buttock roughly - the high-spirited Scottish lass spun around and glared at the owner of the paw. "Fuck off shit-for-brains!" Rachel hated leaving the Island.

The pimply jock turned bright red while a handful of his friends that had heard the exchange laughed maliciously. They parted for the sexy woman. Rachel saw that Nolan was closing his locker, his jacket and book bag in hand.

"Nolan?"

This time he heard it and spun around. Nolan's face brightened up upon seeing Rachel. "Master!" She whispered after rushing into his arms, her lips right below his ear. He had grown in the last year and they were approximately the same height.

"What's up Rachel?" He was concerned, she saw it on his face as they pulled away, they hadn't seen each other in the last several months. It was his standing order that he only be disturbed at school for emergencies. Rachel appearing meant there was an emergency.

"Oh master!" Her lips moved to his, and she slipped her tongue into his mouth. The last time she had felt a man, between her legs or even upon her lips, was the last time she had seen Nolan. In some ways, her female lovers could not compete. And she only desired Nolan, the only man she could even imagine being intimate with.

Certainly, after Nolan released all the enslaved woman of the Sisterhood, some chose to leave the Island and the Family and its rules. But most did not, it was the only family they now knew - the only one that could except from after horrors of their enslavement. And as a Family group the future seemed much rosier than it had ever been.

Rachel, with her close relationship with Nolan, had garnered herself a high position in the new Family - Nolan preferred 'Family' to 'Sisterhood' - and thus she was tied even closer to the man who once had enslaved her. Of course, she was no longer addicted to 'Toilet Water' and her ties with the Family and Nolan was now fully consensual.

Nolan had to push Rachel's shoulders back to release her lips, "What's wrong Rachel?"

She stared into his brown eyes then slipped the letter into his free hand.

Nolan simply stared at it, "What's this?" His voice had even deepened, thought Rachel with a definite tingling between her legs.

She looked about, the crowd still thick and previously forgotten, was now obvious. He understood - "Come home with me." It wasn't a question, his previous domination of every female in the Family was hard to forget, and as head of that Family he had gotten used to getting his way.

He turned about and with his arm about her curvy waist, which she very much enjoyed, they wadded through the hallway.


SSoL 5: II

Teri greeted Rachel with surprise and a firm warm hug. Nolan's mother saw the green eyes of the feisty red-head turn back to her son and she saw the desire and love within them - and she relaxed.

Ever the protective mother.

Though her son's lover, and she was no longer addicted to the 'Water', Teri had been conditioned so thoroughly that she was still devoted to her son's pleasure. And her motherly instinct continually wanted to protect him, and thus her evaluation of Rachel.

Weekly a report would arrive from Jennifer, her sister upon the Island. Teri would review and tell her son only the parts that she deemed necessary - often he didn't even have to do any Family business for weeks at a time.

It was her duty to protect and pleasure her son, and if Nolan had to comment, he would say she was doing a very good job.

Rachel was lead in and sat down in the warm comfortable family room of Nolan's house. A house Nolan, his mother and April occupied. An average but well manufactured home with all the gadgets that a teenage boy would ever want. Nolan opened a small fridge behind the bar and pulled out a soft drink before sitting in a wide easy chair perpendicular to the red headed lass.

He opened the sealed envelope with two sets of eyes watching him, and he seemed a little put off at being intruded upon. Family business ran fine, with his original mandates, without him - just as he wished.

Nolan read the three page letter twice.

April had come into the room, saw the newcomer, and smiled a warm welcome but stayed silent and waited for Nolan to speak.

Nolan put down the pages and asked Rachel, "Do you know what is in these?"

"Yes Master." Though he was no longer anyone's master, the ladies in his life and most in the Family chose to call him thus. He was the head of their Family as well as the one who had released them from the mind numbing addiction of the 'Water'.

Teri had to bite her lip from asking the obvious.

He continued, "It seems some of our previous customers don't like our new product." It was not only the slaves of the Sisterhood that had been released but also the slaves of every man whom had purchased the 'Water' from the Family to enslave their own. All had been released per Nolan's orders. According to the customers original contracts they had to keep getting the 'Water', the contract was just not specific enough to which version of the 'Water'. The 'New Version' was what Nolan had called it, which was a very potent aphrodisiac that worked on females only but it had no addictive qualities, was now given rather than the original formula.

Upon the Island, every inhabitant now had an unlimited supply of the 'New Water' - and though there were less inhabitants than a year before, the consumption was actually up from a year ago. It seems the Family's ex-slaves still enjoyed the side-affects of inhaling the powerful odour - sex was rampant on the island, addicted or not.

Virginia had warned Nolan, had suggested he only free some of the Sisterhood and none of their customers slaves. It was bad for business and could only broker resentment and ill feelings. Nolan had been unmoved and freed all.

The letter was from Virginia.

"Tell them Rachel."

She sat forwards and could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she paraphrased the contents of the letter. "A group of our customers had joined forces and, initially, demanded the original 'Water' from the Family months before. Two days ago a group of an unknown size snuck onto the Island, assaulted the Manor killing eighteen and attempted to find the formula's. They did not succeed and the Manor was burnt to the ground. We assume it was mercenaries hired from that group."

It did not need to be spoken, as Nolan had the formula's well hidden and no longer on the Island, but only the ladies, and Virginia, in this room knew this.

April ran forwards to wrap her thin arms about her ex-lesbian-lover, the two ladies cried for the loss of life.

Teri was looking very scared and stared at her son, her thoughts obvious - her son could have been been in the Manor, could have been killed!

Nolan on the other hand, looked very angry. His hopes to free all the non consensual woman that had smelt that rancid odour were honourable but dangerous. The loss of life in his hands.

"I'm going back... tonight!" He stood and stormed out of there.

Teri screamed unheard by her son, "No!"


SSoL 5: III

Virginia did not look surprised to see the young man before her bed, a large comfortable hospital room that she was now confined in, as she was expecting him. The former head of the Family had dispatched Rachel with the dire news, in the hopes that their leader would return and lead them in this dark hour.

Flying in, Nolan had seen the destruction of the Manor on the top of the low mountain. Fully destroyed, at least all parts not built into the rock and with a good portion of the surrounding forest also gone by the ensuing fire. The helicopter had circled numerous times, and Nolan noted even the destruction of the large totem pole before the main doors.

"How are you feeling Virginia?"

There was certainly no love loss between the two, as Virginia had enslaved his mother and had brought him into this life that he did not desire. Yet she was also a very wise and intelligent woman, one whom was needed for her counsel. She had been part of this Family from the beginning and had lead it for much of her life, she knew the dangerous power that was contained in the 'Water'.

She ignored his question, "They got Mary."

He nodded, "I'm sorry." Rachel had told him. She had also told him that his cousin and aunt had been out of the Manor that evening as they had attended one of the frequent lesbian orgies that happened each night. Though no longer addicted, the sheer passion that a woman enjoy while smelling the 'New Water' was still nirvana, and most did not want too lose that passion - something they had not ever had before they became a Family-member.

So, Mary was the only one of the victims that he had known which had died in that assault. Alongside of Virginia, she had been the next oldest living member in the Family.

"I assume your mom didn't want you to come?"

It was irrelevant and they both knew it. "Do we know who did this?" Nolan could barely contain his anger.

"We know of one."

That got his attention, and she continued, "He had been particularly harsh with his slave before she had been 'released'." Evidently this woman had overheard or had seen something and had told a member of the Family as a way to thank them for releasing her from the horrors of the addiction.

Most slaves had run after discovering their souls were not locked to a scent that their wealthy owners no longer possessed. Some came to the Island, a few stayed with their masters, but most just disappeared - Nolan believed their previous masters had them destroyed.

"Is she on the Island?"

"Yes, and I have had her questioned thoroughly." He doubted it not.

"I want to call a meeting of the heads of the Family this afternoon, two." She nodded and he spun about and left.


SSoL 5: IV

Teri sucked on the five inch cock with love and devotion, wanting to pleasure her son as she so expertly knew how. She knew ever bump, every millimetre of that penis and would be able to describe its shape and even its taste to perfection.

Her son loved her as a mother but also loved her as a slave, and she would never want to be deemed an equal. This is what she wanted, to kneel naked before her only son and pleasure him. Her mouth, as she well knew, could bring him this pleasure for virtually hours.

Every inch of her body had felt the touch of his sperm, every inch of her body had been touched by his cock, his hands and even his tongue. She pretended to be his equal in the matters of the heart, as she knew he wanted this but in her own soul she was but a lowly slave, a slut. Her son's slut. At that very moment, her only purpose in life was to suck that beautiful teenage cock.

Nolan had one hand upon the top of his mothers head, surprised that he did not resist when she came naked to him and knelt, obvious of her intentions. Even with the emotions that now surrounded everyone upon the Island, he felt the need to have her suckle him. He was glad for it, it comforted him and bought a moments piece to his harsh thoughts.

Rachel waited outside the room, watching from the hallway - her body aching for Nolan's cock, her mouth salivating, her nipples tight and painful, and her sex a river of desire. She waited with more documents that he had requested, and to walk him up to the remains of the Manor. It was nearly time for the meeting.


SSoL 5: V

There was nearly a dozen ladies in the room, some faces notably missing. Killed.

Nolan had ordered the meeting in one of the deep conference rooms within the mountain, behind the Manor, in the rock. It had been untouched but each person had to pass the destruction of the lethal assault to get to the room. Nolan had entered, with a protective Rachel, and sat at the head of the oval table.

It was very silent, most eyes looked fearful and humble.

Nolan nodded down the table to Virginia, where she sat in her custom wheelchair. Of the other faces, he knew only one other, Jennifer, his mother's sister.

"I would not think ill of any woman that wanted to leave this Island?" He looked at each and none could keep his gaze. Several boats had already left, but mostly it had been women that had joined the inhabitants after being freed from the 'Water'. Joined for the blissful orgies, and for the life of non-judgemental life upon the island.

When he came to his aunt he watched her for a long time, expecting her to be the one that wanted to bail. After being freed from her addiction, Jennifer had quickly left the Island and even her daughter, to try and return to her husband and her 'normal' life. It could not be, there was no longer a 'normal' life for a woman that had tasted the horror and the joy of 'Toilet Water'. Could she sleep in her husbands bed when she remembered the taste of her daughters sex or the plunge of her nephews cock within her - knowing that the pleasure, without the horror, was readily available. She had returned to the Island and the Family within the month, and Nolan had made use of her intelligence and experience in running this Family.

None in the room opted to leave, they were a part of the Family and no life existed outside it.

Nolan felt pity for them, knowing the ladies were enslaved to him and the Family just as strong as they had been a year before - though it was much more subtle.

"What do you think our response should be Virginia?" She was the eldest in the group, the most experienced in ruling and probably the wisest. As well she was Nolan's primary counsellor, though the two often had different opinions.

"We have considerable resources, we hit them and we hit them hard." Several in the room nodded in agreement. After most of her years being in the Family, Virginia was also very cold hearted when she needed to be, Nolan thought.

Rachel was one of those that had not nodded, "Rachel - what are your thoughts?" She had been given the job of keeping the Family and the events of the Island quiet, that none outside a very select circle knew about.

She didn't look too sure, perhaps it was her age as she was the youngest female in the room. "Many of our original customers adapted to our 'New Water', had realized its benefits." A girl would succumb to the power of the 'Water' if it was addictive or not, simply open a vial and watch as the strictest virgin turned into the lowest slut. Besides, caring for a slave for the rest of her years can be very cumbersome and expensive. A notable few wanted the extra power of the addiction, and demanded that it was the primary agent that they had purchased. "Perhaps we could give those that don't, the original 'Water'?"

A couple of other heads nodded, even Virginia's.

Two other council members spoke up. Then Jennifer did, "I think we have more options than revenge or giving into their terrorist demands." Everyone listened carefully and this time Nolan nodded.


SSoL 5: VI

They sat about the table and talked animatedly. April, with Rachel's help, served the food and kept the glasses filled. Nolan and his family; Teri, Shelly and Jennifer.

Shelly was eyeing her older cousin hungrily, ignoring her food for sinful thoughts for the only man on the Island. After being released, Shelly had fought with her mothers demands that they both leave the Island. The younger woman loved the freedom, the passion that she had while living here and she also loved her cousin. She had won and her mother had left without her, abandoning her to this life. Nolan and Shelly had frequently spent those cold winter evenings together, before he left to return to school and knew the pleasures of his hard cock within every hole of her body. She loved him and only wanted to again pleasure him.

Jennifer was talking about some of the more ludicrous expenditures that the Island spent to her sister and the two were laughing loudly. She was the financial controller and with a large staff kept track of all of the Families mountains of cash.

Nolan was lost in thought, staring at his food, though his cousin attempted to gain his attention.

The air in the house was tense, sexually so, as every woman wanted to have that hard teenage cock within her, but none said a word. Even as Jennifer and Teri laughed and told their stories, they often stole glances back to the young man.

Regardless of the dangers of the day, it was now night and they had to sleep or at least retire to the bedroom. Each wanted the privilege of having their 'Master' to themselves.

Nolan, often introverted and introspective, did not miss the obvious. He was a teenage boy after all and had already decided whom would sleep where for the night, only he was not able to release his thoughts as easily as Jennifer seemed to be.

For one, Nolan wanted to ensure that there was no more blood shed, and felt he would decide on Virginia's drastic council if there was. As well he did not want to give into the demands of men that wanted to enslave women and had killed to further this desire.

The council had talked for two hours and Nolan had spoken little, but had left after giving some orders about the security and rebuilding of both the Island and the Manor. It only took money, and the Family had huge amounts of that.

To pull his thoughts away from the dark thoughts the teenager bartered the possible pleasures that the ladies about him could offer. Oh certainly he had already chosen, but his mind weighed each woman against the other, comparing what they had to offer to the desire he felt within himself that evening.

His thoughts amused him and his mother noticed the change in his facial expressions. "Finished your supper darling?" She had interrupted yet another accounting tale from her sister to query her son.

He looked up and every eye was upon him, "It was fine."

The anxious tension built and even April and Rachel stood still, awaiting the sleeping arrangements.

Things on the Island had changed in the last year, no longer could a person of seniority demand the sexual favours of another. Often with the use of the 'Water' to ensure their demands are met. Tony had been famous at pushing the envelope at what a woman deemed moral, and it was the secret to his success at breaking new slaves. Yet, every woman in that room would walk into a bullet for Nolan and would jump at the chance to pleasure him in any way imaginable.

The silence was unbearable to every woman in the room and it was Teri, Nolan's mother that broke it, "Darling, whom do you desire tonight?" She hopped that she could be with her son, but doubted it since there were ladies that he has not tasted for some time waiting but a nod.

Nolan smiled, which only increased the tension, remembering some of the fun Tony had shown Nolan.

"Rachel?"

"Master?" It was a slip of the tongue and Jennifer frowned at the younger woman.

"You have some 'Water' in the house don't you?"

Rachel was practically beaming with pleasure, "Oh yes Nolan, as much as we need."

"Good. I want you and April to take Shelly upstairs and keep her occupied till morning." Shelly looked openly disappointed, and Rachel marginally less, but all three nodded in acceptance. It would be a night of 'Water' induced lesbian lust.

Each gave Nolan a kiss upon his lips, Shelly lingering, as they departed. He was left with his mother and aunt. They both looked expectant.

"I was remembering some of what we did so many months ago, do you remember?"

They nodded, Teri now biting her lip, a nervous habit. Jennifer spoke up, "Most of it, yes."

"Did you enjoy it aunt Jennifer?"

She could barely look into his brown eyes for a few seconds before she felt the flow between her legs dampen her panties. Jennifer had to turn her eyes away. "Very much Nolan."

Instead of a command to crawl to him, suck his cock and lick each others faces, as the two ladies expected, he asked, "Did we do the right thing?"

Teri frowned, not understanding. But Jennifer thought she did, "I hope so." His gaze turned serious and his aunt could not even look into his eyes for a brief second.

"Aunt Jennifer, you left us but returned very quickly. Why?" Nolan thought he knew, but he could never understand it - how could he, he was never addicted to the 'Water'.

Jennifer toyed with her food and felt her younger sister and her nephews eyes upon her, awaiting an answer. "Its the only place I now belong."

"Because Tony had brought you here for me?" After revealing a small piece of Nolan's psych, Tony had sent a team to retrieve Jennifer and her daughter, enslaving them with the 'Toilet Water' - forever changing their lives. It had been his method of befriending Nolan.

She nodded slowly, "Partially."

"Why did you come back, why don't you leave now?"

A tear came to Jennifer's eye, and her sister reached out to grasp her hand. "I can never leave, when I first smelt the 'Water' the life that I had known was but a memory."

It was tragic, and each of the three knew it, Jennifer had a good life with a fine husband. The 'Water' had taken everything from her, including her life as a mother, since she and her daughter often 'performed' for Tony and eventually Nolan. How could their relationship ever be the same?

Nolan frowned, "Would it have been easier if you didn't have the choice to leave?"

Jennifer again looked into her nephew's eye surprised, "I suppose."

"And mom?" Teri quickly turned her gaze to her son. "Did you ever think about my sexual pleasure before you smelt the 'Water'?"

Nolan had never seen his mother blush, and he had seen her do and act rather bawdy, but she turned her eyes down to her own plate and whispered, "I wondered."

"How so?"

It took a few awkward seconds before she answered, "I wondered if you had enough time to date." He was about to ask another question when she continued, "If there was a special girl in your life. I sometimes even wondered about what you did to... relieve yourself." Her face was bright red. She had just acknowledged that she had thought sexual thoughts of her son before she had been 'conditioned' to think that way.

Nolan was rather surprised, "Did anyone ever ask this of you when you were being trained?" She nodded positively. He knew that her training may not have been as difficult has he had always imagined.

"Aunt Jenn," his pet name for her and the older woman felt her sex twitch in response, "if I was to hand you two vials of 'Water', one the original the another the new batch - and I told you that you had to chose the remainder of your life by choosing one. Which would you choose?"

It was a complex question, and Nolan didn't think it came out right but Jennifer frowned. "To live the life of an addictive slave or... ?"

"Or to be turned out of the Family", both ladies inhaled shapely, "but have an endless supply of the new version of 'Toilet Water'."

The silence was thick but it was interrupted by the sudden squeal of pleasure from somewhere upstairs - Shelly most probably.

Jennifer had stated that she had no other life but the one that she lived with the Family, and she now enjoyed her new life. Though she also regretted the loss of the former as well.

"I would take the addictive one, the original 'Water'." Nolan didn't try to hide his surprise.

"Aunty Jenn! You of all people?" She was a mature intelligent woman with a lot going for her, Nolan had thought the answer would have been to live outside the Island and to enjoy the scent as often as she wished.

"Its now my family." Teri nodded in agreement, her sister defending her answer. "And you are the head of my Family Nolan."

"What does that mean to you Jenn?"

Another twitch, this time her sister saw the sudden clench of her mature thighs and smiled knowingly. "It means...", she paused and looked down at her own thighs, clenching lewdly, "... it means I would do anything for you."

"Anything?" He wore a half smile again, his thoughts turning away from the burden as head of the 'Family'.

Jennifer stood up and motioned to her obvious damp spot on the front of her skirt where her own hand had pressed the cloth between her thighs, "This needs you so bad Master." She began to disrobe before the two other family members while talking. "I have done some incredible stuff, things I would not have even imagined but in retrospect would not change for anything."

Teri was clenching her own thighs while watching her elder sister disrobe, "Like what sis?"

Jennifer looked down amused at the game her sister was playing. "I have fucked my nephew, I have licked his sperm from my daughters three holes, I have intimately explored my own sisters cunt and asshole... !" Both ladies were panting - and though Jennifer had done much more under the command of Tony, it didn't seem like the place to voice it.

Standing straight, naked and very aroused, "It means, most of all Master, that I desire you. I need you, my body needs you. I live now only for you. My previous life was nothing... only now do I truly live!" Her breasts were large, like her sisters, but looked older. Her thighs wider and her ass more generous and lower. She looked older, and probably took less care of her body than Teri did. Yet both people in that room wanted her very much at that moment.

Jennifer pushed the soiled dishes from the large wooden table, many crashing to shards upon the floor, and climbed slowly upon it. Nolan and his mother watched, one with a hard cock and the other with a wet pussy. When the ascent was complete, Nolan's aunt lay upon her back with legs spread wide, with feet over either side of the table. She slipped both hands between her legs and began to fondle herself.

"My darling nephew... without the addictive properties of the Toilet Water, I still need to be with you. My body is only for you my love." Two fingers slipped into her vagina and a finger from the other hand slipped her her anus.

Teri began to crawl upon the table, her face over her sisters, inverted. No words needed to be said as the elder leaned down and began to kiss passionately with the hungry mouth below. Nolan watched with hunger in his eyes, his aunts sex a few feet from him.

Nolan's mom had taken the initiative and broke the kiss, her eyes lifting up her sisters body to the hands busy between the spread soft thighs. She began to crawl up the body, raining kisses on the pale soft skin.

Jennifer groaned out loudly as her older sister didn't hesitate to take her enlarged and sensitive clitoris between her lips and suck. After that first wave of pleasure, a deep seated need to taste the woman, her own sister above her, was paramount and she removed her hands from her body and fumbled with the loose skirt that covered her face.

Nolan sat, his mind returning to the conversation from earlier while his aunt's face pressed upwards into the hidden valley beneath his mothers pleated skirt. Both elder ladies began to suck, lick and tongue every tasty and sensitive millimetre of the others sex.

This, what was happening on the table before him, would it have ever happened if not for the Toilet Water? Nolan knew it would not. Yet, the 'Water' was not even in the air - and these two women were so passionate that they committed incest willingly and even aggressively, if his aunt was any indication.

Was the situation before he 'cured the slaves' of the Family better than it was now? Was it better when the women had no choice but had to submit to him better than it was now? Or was it like his aunt had essentially said, that she still had no choice, though her situation has changed, and was still a submissive to his every whim.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.