Sweet Smell of Lust - A Young Man's Experiment - Cover

Sweet Smell of Lust - A Young Man's Experiment

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Inventing a drug that controls only women through scent - David uses it to control every female around him. Even his own mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

SSoL 1: XII

David's home life had become every teenage boy's fantasy. To screw two attractive women at his discretion. In fact, his newest interest was to watch his mother and sister eat the others pussy. This was often a preliminary to his joining in. And as long as he had "Toilet Water" about to reward the ladies, before or after the sexual session, there was little he could not do with their lovely bodies.

About the house, the two women wore skimpy whorish clothing or nothing. The two sets of breasts were never held by a bra, and the only type of panty allowed to be worn was a skimpy high on the hips bikini type. Outside the house, both were allowed to act and dress "normal". Yet, a firm warning by David, telling his mom and sister that if they showed their any interest in another man, besides himself, they would never smell the orgasm inducing scent again. He threatened them by the simple fact that they could not control themselves when under the influence, and someone else may take advantage of this fact. The ladies became slaves to their own heightened desires.

Mrs. Wilson was David's next attempt at control. The forty year-old science teacher expected an assignment by her students, entries for the lab that was due. When the teenager turned in a thimble sized vial with light blue liquid and the twenty page document, the other students in the class laughed. The minuscule size of the result of week's of work came in such a small container, while others had to set up complex exhibits. And David's teacher raised her eye brows when she held the experiment.

David knew his experiment worked. Yet, others would also agree it was an immoral drug that must be banned. Also, the addicted ladies of his own household would be obvious under any scrutiny by authorities. David would be held accountable, and he didn't hold any illusions to the end result of that path.

Mrs. Wilson was a handsome, if not beautiful, woman. She always wore her wire rimmed eye glasses, had her graying hair pulled back in a bun, wore loose conservative clothing, and rarely showed any emotion except at the brilliance of science - her first passion. She had been married for twenty years, and had two daughters. David knew little else about the women, other than that.

It usually took a week for any experiments to be marked and returned, but it was only two days later that David knew she had "marked" his. Nothing was obvious, but Mrs. Wilson had a peculiar look in her eyes. "David may I talk to you after classes please?" He nodded in agreement, anxious to resolve this newest test.

Only hours later, "David, I must commend you on a successful experiment. It appears you did a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of her hypothesis and ultimately your results." He sat in the front row, and simply nodded, letting her take the initiative. "Yet, I don't know how I can recommend you represent our school at the science fair next month."

Feigning surprise, "Oh, way?"

"Ah...", she shifted uncontrollably, "well the lasting effects and the end result of your experiment would be unprofessional to include with the others."

"What affects are those Mrs. Wilson, my lab experiments showed it controlled mammals wonderfully?"

"Yes, I'm sure it did." She rearranged the papers on her desk. "You mention, only in passing, the heightened effect it had on your animals?" He had never called his mammals, "animals", his mom and sister deserved more respect that At the same time, he had never let on in his experiment that a human was used. Again he nodded, unsuccessfully hiding his smile. "Last night when I marked it..."

"Excuse me. Where did you mark it Mrs. Wilson?"

"In the teachers lounge. Anyway, as I was saying, last night I noticed the affect on myself." She nervously cleared her throat.

Pretending surprise, David asked, "You mean, the smell excited you?"

She ignored the question. "And with this side affect, it would be unseemingly to include your work with the others." She looked at him sheepishly. After a few awkward seconds, after it was obvious David wasn't about to say anything she continued with the main purpose of this meeting. "There was so little, and it evaporated extremely quickly, I had little time to test your experiment. Could you submit more?"

He allowed the question to hang in the air for a few awkward seconds. "Yes. In fact I have another vial with me." He pulled it from his shoulder bag, which he had been carrying since handing in his experiment. David saw the hungry look in his instructor's eyes. He opened the vial and set it down on the desk before him.

Mrs. Wilson attempted to act normal, yet David could see the familiar effect take hold of her. When it was obvious her self control was teetering towards her sexual hunger, he spoke up again. "I was wondering Mrs. Wilson, did you have to masturbate last night?" He held her look expectantly.

A look of anger crossed her face, and then embarrassment. Mrs. Wilson turned deep red then spoke softly, "I don't see how that is relevant."

"Then you don't have your hand between your legs right now?" David had seen the familiar movements behind the desk, and realized her body language spoke volumes. "Did you feel better after you fingered your pussy last night, or did you have to go home and have sex with your husband?"

She blurted out, anxious to succeed on his mistake, "My husband was out of town last night."

"Then you must have fingered yourself again?" The noise of her juicy sex was now obvious in the classroom, and other than the fact she was hidden behind the desk - Mrs. Wilson didn't attempt to hid the obvious. She simply was not able to control herself.

"Actually I had to do it two more times." She was becoming indignant.

David stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. His teacher looked extremely nervous the closer he came. "I like to watch women play with themselves." She closed her eyes and moved her second hand down between her legs. "In fact my mother becomes an animal when she gets like this." Mrs. Wilson groaned, and then worked even harder on her masturbation. Obviously the incestuous and immoral sex talk was exciting her. "Last night it I had to fuck her twice before she was satisfied."

She gritted her teeth then gasped, "I'm going to come!"

Bending behind his instructor, he placed his mouth next to her ear and whispered, "This morning, mother rewarded my efforts by sucking me off." Mrs. Wilson grunted and then stiffened noticeably. The sweat upon her brow and the exhausted look in her eye was the after effects of her orgasm.

David pulled his teachers chair out from her desk, and saw that Mrs. Wilson had pulled her conservative skirt up to her waist and pushed her nylons and panties down to her knees. Both her hands covered her crotch, yet the smell drifted up to the teens nose - her vaginal secretions. The teen stood before his tired instructor smiling.

She knew what there was no pretense now, she also knew the extent of the "Toilet Water" and how much it would change her personality and outlook. "Okay, what do you want David?"

"You. Oh, and a good mark in this course." He laughed softly.

Her exhaustion was already wearing off and was being replaced by the power of the still prevalent scent. Taking a damp hand from between her thighs she pulled up her blouse and bra showing a single pale teat. The other hand spread the lips of her vagina while the knees spread as far apart as the seat would allow. Nothing was now hidden from the youth. "Is there anything you want right now?" The tinkle in her eye spoke volumes. Though she had much to learn about being seductive.

Laughing to himself, at his triumph, "Okay get up and bend over the desk." She rushed to comply.


SSoL 1: XIII

The other conquest for David was the hottest looking girl in the school. She was a tall brunette that had a perfect figure and beautiful face. Many of the other girls envied and were jealous of her, while others outright hated the teen. The guys lusted and often fantasized about the girl, but unless you came from a rich family and drove a hot sports car, the girl would never even look twice.

She was also two years older than David, a senior. Leaving an expensive bottle of perfume and an anonymous note in her locker seemed to be a brilliant idea. Especially to David, since the girls vanity and self righteousness would force her to flaunt and use the perfume. Except, it wasn't perfume at all, but "Toilet Water", enough for two thimble sized applications.

After a few days, the teens normal cold and aloof attitude changed. She looked tired, desperate and hungry. No one really noticed, other than a few of her closest friends, but they hadn't a need to say anything.

David asked Mrs. Wilson to request a meeting with Virginia after school several days later. He thought she had been forced to wait long enough. His Chemistry teacher didn't care what was planned, just that this occasion would promise more of his experiment for her enjoyment. Nothing else mattered.

When Virginia finally entered the classroom, only a few moments late. She found an underclassman, whom she didn't even know, seated behind the teachers desk. "Hi. Is Mrs. Wilson here?" Nodding in agreement, he waved her in. "Well," she snapped at him, "where is she?"

Pulling back the chair, Virginia saw the instructors head bobbing before the scrawny youth. It was obvious, if not hard to believe, what was going on. He placed a hand on the back of her tightly bound hair and helped the middle-aged woman keep the pace. "As you can see she is a bit busy right now." It looked like Virginia was about to run out of the room. "Did you like the gift I sent you?" That halted her right in her tracks.

After a few seconds of silence, which the beautiful teen was facing the door uncertain of the next few moments, but unable to leave. "I have more. Much more. At least for my friends."

Virginia turned about and attempted to ignore the head in his lap while turning on her incredible charm. "It was very nice of you to send me..."

"Ahh... god, I'm going to come soon!" He looked up in amusement at the teen before him. "I don't have the patience to play any games with you Virginia. In fact, I would like you to be my girlfriend?"

The repulsion on her face was obvious. "You can't be serious?"

"I can, and I am." He placed a small stopped vial upon the desk before him, then pulled the lid from it. Virginia's eyes blazed at the light blue liquid, her desire obvious. "If you want that," pointing at the vial, "then you have until I come into Mrs. Wilson's sweet mouth to get over here and replace her. If you don't then you will never get any more 'perfume'."

Virginia spun about and opened the door to leave. That's where she stopped, waited and thought, before turning and coming about the desk. Still acting haughty, the youth knelt down and bent between David's legs.

He pulled his frantically sucking teacher from his lap, using her hair. Seconds later, Virginia replaced Mrs. Wilson and was sucking David's cock with less enthusiasm. He grabbed the back of the pretty brunette head and forced her to speed up the tempo, her skill was less than adequate. If not for his instructors earlier efforts, it would have taken a very long time to come.

Holding her face against his crotch, he felt the jerks and spasms of his penis as it shot the sperm into the cheerleaders mouth. She gagged and coughed even while the head of his cock was deep in her throat. Behind Virginia, Mrs. Wilson gasped and David watched as she finished herself with her own hand - the skirt pulled up to her waist.

He pulled the pretty face from his lap, and noticed with amusement that a large drop of sperm was attached to her lower lip. "That was adequate, now go help Mrs. Wilson". He pushed her about towards the sitting teacher. "Go ahead, eat her out!" Virginia made less fuss about this assignment than her previous one, and quickly dived into her work.

Mrs. Wilson cried out in enjoyment and pleasure. "My god! Thank you David, thank you!"

David found himself a girlfriend.


SSoL 1: XIV

It was Saturday morning. David awoke refreshed and pleased with the last few weeks experiments. That was what he was calling them still, "experiments". In truth they had become more than the test phase of his lab, and he knew and understood this. The "Toilet Water" controlled him also, not the same as it did the ladies in his life.

In fact reaching behind, he felt the warm skin of his sisters hip. She lay on her side facing him, her body exhausted after last evenings sexual bouts. The night stand next to his bed held an empty bottle of the wonderful elixir that was becoming a constant addition to enjoyment. Nothing was forbidden him, when the vapors from the "Toilet Water" was inhaled by a woman. David smiled as he remembered his mother was left in her room last night, tied up so as not to interrupt his enjoyment. Whenever the smell reached her, she would do anything to enjoy herself.

Quietly slipping out of bed, David did his toilet then slipped into his mother's room. She was asleep, her naked body tied to the posts spread-eagle, and a dark vibrator could be seen still between her legs inside her sex. A cloth gag was stuffed into her mouth and David knew she had suffered greatly by the lack of attention.

Gently kissing her breasts, which tasted like dried sweat and stale perfume, he coaxed them to attention. The teen then pulled the gag from his mothers mouth, which immediately awoke her. Tears quickly formed, "Thank god David!"

Kissing her gently, "Its okay mother." He moved down to the knots at her ankles and unbound her from the bed. It was the first time he tied her, so his sister and him could be alone.

"I thought I would die! I hate what I'm becoming." The tears increased and when she was unbound, turned to her side away from her naked son.

"What are you becoming mom?" A tiny part of the youth felt some type of remorse for his actions, but another part, a larger part looked upon his mothers naked flanks and felt a stirring between his legs.

"A junky..." She sobbed. "... and a slut!"

"Then you want me to leave you alone? I can stop making any more 'Toilet Water'." She stiffened noticeable at the mention of her burden. He smiled, "If that is what you want, I will of course follow your wishes mother."

The sobbing had stopped, and his mom slowly turned back towards her son. She looked directly into his eyes, "I hated being alone last night." She had changed the subject!

"I wanted to enjoy Kerry by myself. You know that mother. And you would not leave us alone." Reaching out and taking a single nipple between his thumb and forefinger, "While other nights I like to be alone with you, Kerry respects that."

"I can make you happy David." Jealousy? "I know what my darling baby needs." She reached out and grasped his soft cock firmly, the message undeniable. "Kerry hasn't the experience..."

Interrupting, "I thought you hated what you were becoming mom?"

She rapidly pulled her hand from his cock. Then slowly, he watched as her body relaxed and shrunk in upon itself. "I need it David." Meaning sex, and the experiment. "Just the mention of it gets me excited, and to see or smell the perfume I loose all control." She reached and grasped the hand which was fingering her nipple. His mom pushed his arm downwards until she pressed it between her closed thighs, the dampness already coated his hand.

David smiled and easily slide two fingers into his moms vagina. "You are a slut mom." She didn't say anything but smiled. "Are you my slut mom?" She nodded. "Are you my little fuck toy?" Again a shy smile and a nod.

"I'll do anything you want David, I'm your slave."

He smiled, "I like that, my 'slave'." Pulling his hand from between her thighs, "Well slave, go to my room and have my other slave, Kerry, eat you out. I don't want to have any horny sluts about." He smiled as his mom slide out of bed and then happily moved to comply.

As she passed her son on the way to the door, "I love you my son."

"I love you slave."


SSoL 1: XV

David noticed and encouraged the rivalry between his mother and sister. It resulted in his getting to be between two ladies who were willing to do anything for his attentions. And that meant the winner also received more of his mind controlling experiment. When Virginia became a part of his life, he made it clear the beautiful woman could have anything she wanted, that the two ladies of his house would also be her slave.

It didn't go over well. Kerry pouted, while his mom simply became angry and tried to ignore his instructions. They both did what was expected from them, yet they did not have to like it. The first meal Virginia attended at David's house was exquisite.

Wearing a wonderful black dress and heels, Virginia looked absolutely gorgeous. David knew he had made the right choice with this beauty. It amused him when he saw shock on her face as Kerry came to hang up the girls jacket wearing only a gold chain about her neck. Then when David introduced Virginia to his mom, the girls eyes could not believe what they saw. His mom wore stockings and garters, with heels and an apron. All white. Her large breasts swing freely about and often could be seen outside the kitchen apron. To greet David's new friend, his mom kissed the teen passionately for several long seconds, before Kerry came in to do the same. He could see his girlfriend was unsteady upon her feet. "Lets go into the living room and wait for supper. How much longer mom?"

"Oh, about ten minutes. You kids go on and I'll call you when its ready." She smiled pleasantly at the new woman in the house and then turned back towards the kitchen. Her white buttocks swaying as she walked.

Kerry spoke up, "Would you like anything to drink Virginia?"

"N... no thank you." She sat down on the large comfortable couch, David sat next to her. "Don't you go to school with us?"

Giggling, "Yes I do. We don't hang around in the same crowds, but everyone knows you." She knelt before the seated woman, hands upon her legs. "David's lucky to be going out with the best looking girl at school." Virginia didn't respond. "Everyone's talking about you two."

Virginia winced noticeably.

Noticing the reaction, Kerry continued. "Oh, don't worry. All they really know is that you and my brother are going together." She reached out and took a shapely calf in her hand, in sort of a compassionate hold - but she didn't let go. Rather, Kerry simply ran her hand slowly up and down the shapely leg.

David interrupted, "They also know Virginia needs some practice sucking cock, right babe?" He reached about and grasped his girlfriends breast. "Kerry can you go see if mom is almost finished supper?"

"Sure!" She bounced up and left.

It was obvious what was expected from the teen, "Right here with your mom in the next room?" He looked at her sternly - it was a stupid question. She sighed then bent at the waist and pulled his soft cock from his pants at the same time. As she knew what was expected from her, Virginia attempted to use her mouth to great advantage. His soft cock easily fit within her mouth, but as soon as she started to apply suction - it began to grow quickly. Now, she used her head, moving it up and down, to stimulate the cock inside her warm wet mouth.

David sighed and moved his hand down to cup one of his girlfriends perfect buttocks. In the short time they had been together, she had gotten better with her mouth. Especially since the one time he would not give her a fix of "Toilet Water" for the pitiful performance that she gave.

She knew that if she was to get a fix of the drug, she would have to do the best she could with the cock. Though it was always easier to allow him to simply fuck her, less involved for her. And when he opened a vial of perfume at the same time, she finally knew happiness. The two times he did that, she was in heaven. As long as she had his cock inside her, she didn't much care.

"David, Virginia, supper time." The teen jerked her head up, embarrassed to be seen by her boyfriends mom.

Looking calmly over his shoulder, David called out to his mom standing in the doorway, "Thanks mom." Smiling at Virginia, "Well lets go eat." She nodded affirmative.

Virginia and David sat at the table, she to his right. His mom began to spoon various foods onto the two teens plates. Even though she appeared to act normal, David's mom was seething with jealousy. She didn't feel like this girl was good enough for her little boy, and that with the addition of another woman in her son's life may lessen the number of times she enjoyed her drug and his cock.

A few times David slid his hand down to his mom's exposed thigh or buttock, enjoying a quick feel of her warm white skin. She encouraged this behavior and often rubbed herself up against him. He knew of the jealousy that his mom felt towards Virginia, and wanted to encourage it even more.

"Kerry." He simply nodded at his sister, who was standing over by the wall out of the way. She smiled then seductively walked over to the other edge of the large hardwood table and began to climb on. Turning towards Virginia as she was daintily eating, "My sister is going to put on a show for us while we eat."

Slowly, with feline moves, the slim teenager moved about the table until she eventually positioned her self according to her brothers earlier orders. She lay upon her back, knees bent and legs spread to either edge of the table. Kerry's hand began to slowly touch herself as she gently masturbated herself to the small audience.

Virginia tried not too look, but when she turned the other way, she saw David fondling his mothers generous bottom. Both sights sickened and excited her. Then she noticed the faint odor of what David and his family called "Toilet Water". The anticipated tingling between her legs caused her to shift about. The teen beauty wondered if she would become like David's mother and daughter, virtual slaves to his desires. The smell again reached her nose and she felt her nipples harden painfully, her vagina begin to moisten hotly, and her breathing quicken, and she realized she was becoming a just such a slave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.