Surviving the Divorce - Cover

Surviving the Divorce

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An overweight, middle-aged man finds himself suddenly single. What's a guy to do? Turns out, there IS life after divorce...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   BDSM   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

Before Felicia could return to us for another lesson, Thanksgiving was upon us. The four of us celebrated together at the house of which I was beginning to think as 'our' house, though it had always been in Patricia's family.

I left the roasting of the turkey to Gwen, our cook, who did a magnificent job. She roasted two smaller birds instead of one large one, putting aromatic herbs in the body cavity instead of stuffing. The result was much tastier and more succulent than the turkey to which I had been accustomed during my first marriage. Still, turkey is not my favorite holiday meal and I took it upon myself to roast a couple of ducklings. Yes, I know: fatty, greasy meat and skin, but damnit, it has some TASTE to it, especially when stuffed with apples, raisins and brown sugar, and basted with a mixture of orange juice, soy sauce, and brown sugar!

Patricia and Dolores, after small tastes and polite comments about the duck, stuck with the turkey. Felicia and I pigged out on the duck, sharing our gluttony and shaking our heads at the narrow-mindedness of the ladies. I also noticed that when the staff ate, the turkey went largely untouched!

Dolores and her daughter spent the night, and in the morning, we had Walt drop us off in Union Square. I was never a big fan of crowds, but Patricia and Dolores loved shopping on the first official day of the Christmas shopping season. Christmas carols spilled from speakers somewhere, bells jingled, and the sidewalks were crowded with early shoppers.

We were making our way slowly from Saks to Macy's when a voice called out of the crowd.

"Gary? Gary!"

I turned and there was Mary, my ex, looking about twenty pounds lighter than when I last saw her, trying to force her way through the crowd. In the haze of our declining years together, I had forgotten just how pretty she could be. Mary had always had the kind of fresh good looks that went with bobby socks and poodle skirts. Even now, her flipped-up hair style looked like something out of 'Happy Days'.

"Mary?" I asked, "What are you doing here? Uh, Patricia, this is my first wife, Mary. Mary, this is Patricia, my wife."

How awkward can introductions get?

Patricia, as always, remained poised and calm, though I knew her well enough by now to know that her stress level had just gone up dramatically. Mary was flustered but managed to get through it okay.

"Oh!" she said, "I had heard you remarried! Uh, Patricia, is it? Hi! Nice to meet you!"

I couldn't imagine anything being further from the truth, but it's what one says when blind-sided by the new spouse, isn't it?

"Mary!" Patricia gushed, and I could have sworn she was sincere, "How nice to finally meet you! Why, Gary, she does NOT have a tail and horns!"

Mary had never gotten most of my jokes, and she was totally unprepared for Patricia.

"Tail and... ?" she looked at me, eyes wide, "Gary? What have you been saying about me?!"

"I'm joking, Mary!" Patricia said, "He actually talks about you very little, and when he does, it's mostly complimentary. You know Gary, honest to a fault!"

"Oh!" Mary blushed, "Sorry! Look, I'm in town for a job interview, and well, I wondered if I might have a few moments to talk to you, Gary."

"This is really a bad time, Mary." I said. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to her, but I desperately wanted to avoid offending Patricia. "We're kind of on a group outing here. By the way, you remember Dolores, don't you? And this is her daughter, Felicia."

"Oh, uh, hi Dolores!" Mary said, "I was sorry to hear about your divorce."

"Not nearly as sorry as my Priest," Dolores laughed, "and my Mother went through the roof!"

"And this is Felicia!" Mary gazed longingly at the young teen, perhaps regretting our decision not to have kids, "You are a beautiful young lady!"

"Um, thanks!" Felicia mumbled, blushing.

Mary turned back to me, and in a voice as close to a whisper as the crowd noise allowed, said, "I really need to talk to you Gary! I lost my job and this interview didn't go well! I don't know what I'm going to do!"

I glanced desperately at Patricia, who rescued me by saying, "Why don't you join us for dinner tonight, Mary! You'll have plenty of time to talk then!"

I shot her an 'Are you sure?' look, but Patricia just smiled and patted the back of my hand as it lay on her arm.

"Oh! That's very kind of you!" Mary replied, "But I wouldn't want to impose, and, well, I hoped to speak with Gary in private..."

I fielded that one. "Mary, I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, but I will not have secrets from Patricia, so anything you have to say to me, you can say in her presence. Please, come to dinner. We'll talk then."

"Well, okay." she said, still unsure of herself.

"Where are you staying, dear?" Patricia asked.

"I um, have a room at the Marriott for one more night." Mary replied.

"Excellent!" Patricia said warmly, "I'll send the car around for you, say seven-thirty?"

As we parted ways, I turned to my wife and said, "You didn't have to do that, but thank you!"

"I'm very pragmatic, Gary." Patricia explained, "I don't believe for a moment that she's a threat to our marriage, but if she is, then it's best that I know about it immediately. If, as I suspect, she's not a threat, then there's no harm in having her around."

"I've always been honest with you, Patricia." I said earnestly, "I won't pretend that, after so many years of marriage, there are no emotional ties between myself and Mary, but please believe me when I say that there is no way in hell that I'm giving you up for ANYONE!"

She looked into my soul for a few moments, then gave me that dazzling smile, the tension draining out of both of us, and said, "Then we'll have a pleasant dinner, I'll get to know her better, find out what she wants, and we'll take it from there!"

We forgot about Mary for the rest of the shopping trip. Felicia wound up buying some clothes on Patricia's credit card, but mostly, it was window shopping and enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells of the Holiday.

Mary was obviously overwhelmed by the limo ride, the house, and the dinner, which was served by the household staff.

When we had done eating, we took a 'digestif' in the library, mine an excellent single malt scotch, Patricia's a fine cognac. Mary opted for coffee, and the cook brought in a tray of sweets.

"So what's this about you having lost your job?" I said, "I thought your boss liked you?"

Mary was an executive admin, and, in my opinion, a damned fine one. She didn't have the qualms some younger women have about doing personal chores for her boss, because she believed that her job was to make it possible for him to be as effective on the company's behalf as possible. She guarded slots on his calendar jealously, made sure he got to his thrice-weekly workouts, took care of his expense reports, and made sure he got to where he needed to be, when he needed to be there. Mary had even gotten proficient at signing his name on unimportant documents, so that others wouldn't see him, with his busy schedule, as a bottle-neck.

"Oh, he did like me," Mary said sadly, "but he was recruited by a company that wouldn't let him bring in his own admin, and there were no other openings with my company. In this economy, a lot of executives are sharing admins or doing without, and there are a lot of us out there, looking."

"But even so," I said, "you should have enough put away for a while, and the house was paid for..."

"I used my savings to pay you off for your half of the house," she said, "and took out an equity loan to redecorate after you left. Now I'm in debt up to my ears, my savings are gone, and I don't know what to do!"

I thought about it for a while, and suddenly realized that if Patricia was willing to go along, Mary might well be the answer to a sticky problem we'd been having at one of my wife's companies.

"Let me sleep on it, okay?" I said, "I may be able to come up with something to help."

"Oh! That would be wonderful!" Mary said, "Look, Gary, I know you have neither legal nor moral obligation to help me on this, but I would be very grateful for anything that you can do!"

We chatted a little longer, catching up on the goings on in the old neighborhood and swapping tales about mutual acquaintances.

When the evening wound down, Patricia asked Edgar to show Mary out, and to have Walt drive her back to the hotel.

When she was gone, my wife turned to me, saying, "Okay, Gary, out with it! I know that look, and you've got something up your sleeve!"

"Well, first, let me reiterate what Mary said," I told her, "I have no legal or moral obligation to her, and you certainly are not constrained to even give her the time of day. That said, she may well be the answer to our little problem at SyncComp."

"You mean... ?" then her face burst into a smile, "Of course! He doesn't know her, and she's gone back to using her maiden name. She can't be threatened by him if she goes in with her eyes open and knows we'll back her up, and if we play it right, we'll not only get a sticky problem off our hands, but a nasty predator will wind up in jail! You're a genius!"

"We also serve, who sit and think." I said, with mock humility. "But we also need to come up with something more permanent for her. If this works, she'll be out of a job again in a couple of months or less."

The CEO of SyncComp was rumored to have made unwanted advances to two of his former admins. They were afraid of his connections, though, and refused to testify against him. One after the other, they had left him and now the job was open. We hoped that Mary's qualifications would get her in, and that her newly trim figure and attractive face would be the bait for a trap.

The next day was Saturday, and we arranged to take Mary to the airport in the limo. On the way, we explained what we had in mind.

"I can't do that!" Mary exclaimed, "If word gets out that I ratted on my boss - even if he's a rat himself - I'll never be able to get another job! This position is all about trust, and no one will trust an admin who got her boss in trouble with the law!"

"That's exactly the threat he's used to keep the other victims quiet." I told her, "Until someone speaks up, he'll continue to get away with it. But you have an advantage - you're guaranteed a soft landing. Patricia and I will see to it that you either have a job or that you don't lack for money for the rest of your life. This guy has to be stopped, Mary, and you're the one who can do it!"

"I would consider it a personal favor, dear." Patricia said, and when she did, you knew she meant it and that she took personal favors VERY seriously.

"Are you sure nothing bad will happen to me?" she asked.

"We will do our best to make sure that doesn't happen." I said, "We'll have the police involved and you'll be wearing a listening device at all times. Someone will always be nearby in case of trouble."

"I guess I don't have much choice, do I?" Mary said reluctantly.


Sunday, after church, Felicia called to ask if she could come over, and since we had nothing planned, we agreed.

This time, Patricia insisted that the little teen seduce me. I sat on the bed, trying to be as cooperative as possible, as those small, trembling hands fumbled with buttons and zippers, totally unfamiliar with men's clothing. There was nothing immature about the way Felicia kissed me, however! Her soft, pliant lips melted against mine, and her little tongue, quick as a bird, darted about the inside of my mouth.

Following Patricia's directions, Felicia nibbled her way down my neck to my chest. On a whim, she took a chunk of my pect between her teeth and gave it a delicious nip, before making her way to my nipple. Now, there my be he-men out there who think that nipple play is for girls and faggots, but I've got to tell you, when a pretty young thing starts licking, sucking, and biting at my nipples, I don't care what it looks like! It feels GOOD!

Felicia worked both of my nipples over thoroughly, and by the time she moved southward, I was rock hard!

I've had blowjobs by some of the best. Certainly, my lovely wife ranks very high on that list, but something about the tentative way that young lady took me in her mouth, and how she gradually warmed to her task, following Patricia's directions, made me incredibly horny! Her technique needed a little polish, but the innocence and shyness with which she sucked at my pulsing rod more than made up for her lack of experience!

Try as she might, Felicia just could not get me past the restriction of her throat. It wasn't her gag reflex getting in the way. My shaft couldn't even go deep enough to trigger her gag reflex!

No matter, the eagerness of her attempts, and the very fact that my middle-aged cock was embedded in the mouth of a fifteen-year-old soon had me on edge! With a little more roughness than I intended, I grabbed a double-handful of the teen's wavy black hair and lifted her forcibly off my cock.

"Unless you're prepared to swallow my load, young lady," I rasped, "you'd better back off for a while!"

With a wicked grin, the little demoness forced her tiny mouth once more over my glans. I heard Patricia whisper in her ear...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.