Surviving the Divorce - Cover

Surviving the Divorce

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An overweight, middle-aged man finds himself suddenly single. What's a guy to do? Turns out, there IS life after divorce...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   BDSM   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

We had invited Dolores and Felicia for dinner a week or so after returning from our honeymoon - our first guests as a married couple. Patricia and I took pride in the fact that we prepared an excellent meal on the cook's day off. (Truth to tell, Patricia mostly followed my instructions. I did most of the actual preparation and cooking, since her strengths lay elsewhere!).

We regaled our guests with tales of our honeymoon, toning parts of the story down from 'XXX' to 'PG' for Felicia's benefit, as we had done when we told them about our wine-country adventures.

After dinner, Felicia headed for my computer to download some tunes for her iPod, hugging me and giving me a good look down her fifteen-year-old cleavage before leaving to take advantage of my credit card and Patricia's T1 line.

Dolores watched her go, shaking her head.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl!" she complained after Felicia had gone, "One of these days she's going to finally get curious enough about sex to disobey me. I've already got her on the pill as a precaution, but she keeps asking for permission to go out with guys who are already driving, and I'm afraid they only want one thing from her! I can't keep her prisoner, but I'm so afraid she'll get hurt or catch some horrid disease!"

I did a classic double-take when my new wife said flippantly, "Let her sleep with Gary!"

"WHAT!?" Dolores and I both exploded.

Patricia smiled that maddening smile of hers and said, "At first I meant it as a joke, but if you stop and think about it, it makes sense. Is the object to keep her from having sex altogether, or to keep her safe when she does experiment?"

"I'm not naive enough to believe I can keep her from having sex - hence the pills," Dolores replied, "but I AM concerned about both her physical and emotional safety."

"Then here's your answer!" Patricia waved a hand in my direction, "She's clearly attracted to him, and there's no way Gary's going to hurt her, physically or emotionally."

"Now, hold on, dear!" I butted in, trying to head this off before it got out of hand, "Even assuming Dolores and Felicia went for this, it's one thing to invite someone like Brenda or Le'ini to share our bed, and quite another for me to go screwing someone else, even Felicia, without you there. I won't do it!"

"Then I'll just have to be there, won't I?" Patricia replied, smugly, then turned back to Dolores, "I know it's not what you want for your daughter, but what better way to ensure that her first sexual experiences are pleasurable, and not the result of some oversexed teen's drunken, and possibly unwanted advances?"

"And what do you get out of it, Patricia?" Dolores asked.

"You know me too well, Dolores," Patricia said with a smile, "but this time, what I get out of it is the chance to watch my hunk of a husband introduce my best friend's daughter to the joys of sex without all the pain and confusion that you and I had to go through."

"And will you join in?"

"Not unless she wants me to, and I have your permission." Patricia said sincerely, "I still value our friendship, and I'm not into rape, Dolores."

"Actually," Dolores replied, "I was thinking that if I were to go for this crazy scheme, which has yet to be decided, by the way, it would be nice to let her experience sex with you, as well, assuming of course that she agrees. I still have some fond, if guilt-ridden memories of our time together."

"You're not actually considering letting her do this are you?" I asked Dolores.

She looked at me and smiled wistfully, saying, "Strangely enough, Gary, I am. Your wife makes some good, if unconventional points."

I had to grin at that, and replied, "My wife's ideas are seldom conventional, but there's no denying the power of the mind behind them."

"So what about you, Gary?" Dolores asked, "Would you go along if I agreed?"

"I'd have to think about that." I replied, "What hasn't been mentioned so far in this discussion is what we're all risking. A careless word by any one of the four of us and not only would Patricia and I wind up in jail, but you'd probably lose Felicia to the courts. Is that a risk we're willing to take?"

There was a long silence at that. Did I mention I have a knack for being a wet blanket?

Dolores finally broke the silence, saying, "Well, it's a moot point if Felicia doesn't want to do it. Maybe we should bring her in on the discussion at this point."

"Before we do," Patricia said, "I think we need to agree on some rules that she'll have to adhere to. Her silence on the matter is one, of course, but I think she also needs to agree NOT to have sex with anyone else until she's eighteen."

"That's the whole point of the exercise, isn't it?" said Dolores, "If she can't agree to that, then we're wasting our time."

"I think we also need to make sure she doesn't get so enamored of having sex lessons that she forgets about school." Yep, that was me, Mr. Wet Blanket. "If her school work suffers, we stop."

"I agree to that, too." said Dolores, "Anything else?"

When no one could think of anything else to say, Patricia rang for Edgar and told him to ask the young lady to join us in the library.

We were sipping cognac when Felicia appeared, a little puzzled.

"Come over here and sit with me for a moment, dear." Dolores said, "There's something we want to discuss with you."

The pretty teen did as her mother asked, and her expression of puzzlement grew even more pronounced, especially when an awkward silence ensued while everyone tried to think of a way to broach the subject. Finally, I took the bull by the horns:

"You know, Felicia," I said, "ever since I started getting back in shape, you have been teasing me unmercifully. Not that I minded so much, especially now that I've got a sexy wife to take the pressure off, but it's led your mother to speculate that you're growing increasingly curious about sex."

Felicia, not unexpectedly, rolled her eyes as teens do when they want you to know how totally dumb you adults really are.

"Well, duh!" she said, "Of course I'm curious! It's not like I've been allowed to find out for myself!"

"Well, dear," her mother said cautiously, "it's not so much that I don't want you to experience sex, as that I worry that you'll get hurt by boys your age or older, who only want one thing from you, then when they get it, they dump you and break your heart. Or worse yet, when you refuse them they force it on you."

"And then," Patricia added, "there's always the chance of disease..."

"So Aunt Patricia has offered a solution," Dolores took up the thread again, "if you're willing."

"Mother!" Felicia pouted, "I can't BELIEVE you discuss my sex life with them!"

"It's not like you keep it a secret, dear." Dolores said, unperturbed by her outburst, "Shoving your tits and ass in Gary's face every chance you get! You think his wife wouldn't notice?"

"Oh, um, yeah," Felicia blushed, "well, uh, I didn't really mean anything by it, Auntie. I guess I got in the habit of, um, teasing Uncle Gary when he lived with us. I mean, you know I'd never do anything, right?"

"Actually, dear," Patricia smiled, "we were hoping you WOULD do something with Gary..."

"WHAT!" Felicia turned a furious shade of red, "Why would you SAY something like that!?"

"Because," Patricia replied, as cool as when she faced King Kalea on our honeymoon, "the three of us think it would be the safest way for you to satisfy your curiosity about sex."

"But - but... !" Felicia stuttered, then blurted, "He's your HUSBAND!"

I took the opportunity to pay her back for the earlier eye-roll to give her one of my own.

"Well, DUH!" I said, "Look, Felicia, we assume from all this teasing that you're at least a little attracted to me, and at least having your first experiences with me will ensure that you don't get raped or catch something that you'll regret for the rest of you life. You may even find a little pleasure in it. I haven't had any complaints from my wife, so far!"

I winked at Patricia who snaked her hand between my legs and said, "No complaints at all, my dear! So what do you say, Felicia, honey - want to borrow my husband now and then?"

"Mom!?" Felicia said, something like panic in her voice, "Are they serious?!"

"Yes, dear," Dolores replied, "they are, but only if you want to, sweetie."

"WANT to!?" Felicia cried, "I've been creaming my panties over Uncle Gary ever since he got all buffed up! But you CAN'T be serious about letting me do this!"

"I think I am, Felicia," her mother said, "but there are conditions!"

Felicia rolled her eyes again, "I KNEW there had to be a catch!"

"Well, dear," Patricia said indulgently, "we ARE grown-ups after all. You probably already know what the first condition is going to be, but we need to be clear on it. If you do this, you can NEVER breathe a word of it to ANYONE! If you do..."

"... Uncle Gary will wind up in prison." Felicia finished for her, "I know!"

"Perhaps you don't know," Patricia continued, "that your mother could lose custody of you and you would wind up in foster care until you're eighteen."

Felicia, for a change, was silent.

"Look, Felicia," I said, "I'd take it as a personal favor. I don't really want to be somebody's girlfriend in San Quentin at my age, okay?"

Felicia gave me a wicked smile, as if she like that image, but replied, "Don't worry, Uncle Gary. I'd never tell anyone about that, any more than I've told anyone that Aunt Patricia has a penis!"

"You KNOW about that?!" It was Dolores' turn to be shocked, "How... ?"

"Mom, come on!" the dark haired teen gave her mom another exasperated eye-roll, "You NEVER remember to lock your bedroom door! I used to sneak in and watch Auntie Patricia screw the daylights out of you! I thought it was so COOL that a woman could do that to another woman!"

"I'm happy to hear you say that, Felicia," my lovely wife put in, "because it brings up the second condition. I have to be present whenever you and Gary are together. I won't participate unless you want me to, but Gary and I have this kind of unwritten rule. Neither of us will take another sex partner unless the other is there."

"But if I wanted you to," Felicia asked, excitedly "you'd screw me like you used to do my mom? Cool!"

"Okay," I said, bringing out my wet blanket, "but your school work can't suffer, and you're not to have sex with anyone else until you're eighteen. Can you do that?"

Felicia thought about it for a minute, then said, "Nobody? 'Til I'm eighteen? But that's three whole years!"

"Yes," Patricia said, "and during that three years, you'll be experiencing some of the best loving a woman can get. Do you want to give that up to go out with some teen-aged octopus who can't wait to get his rocks off? Because, let me assure you, dear, at that age, that's ALL the guys think of. They're pretty much controlled by their hormones, and even the nicest ones can't think straight when there's a little pussy to be had."

Felicia gave a rueful smile at the 'octopus' comment, then shrugged and said, "Yeah, I guess I can wait, and I promise to keep my school work up, okay? So can we start like, right now?"

"I think I'm going to add one more condition, dear." Dolores answered, "I really believe this is the best way to keep you safe while you learn about sex with other people, so I'm giving my consent, but you are my daughter and I don't want to watch, okay? When you're around me, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep a low profile."

"Sure, mom!" Felicia said, but couldn't help a little dig, "I won't let Uncle Gary fuck me until you leave the room!"

"Felicia!" Dolores blushed, "I think an even lower profile than that is in order! Please don't talk about it when I'm here, either!"

"Okay, Mother!" Felicia did the eye-roll for her mother's benefit again, "Geez! Chill, will you?!"

"Can't help it, dear." Dolores said, "My heart is battling with my Catholic upbringing as it is, Felicia, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd have just a little consideration for my guilt-laden conscience."

"Sorry, mom." Felicia said contritely, "I'll try not to wave it in your face."

"Okay" I said, "and there's no need for haste, Felicia. You can come over any time - after the school work is done - as long as you call first. Also, the household staff here is loyal and trustworthy, but let's not strain their consciences too much, okay? When you're here you need to keep it clean until we're in private, also."


Felicia called me from her cell phone right after the closing bell at her school the next day. I conferenced Patricia and Dolores in and we agreed that she could do her homework at our house while Patricia wrapped up her business for the day.

I thought I was going to have to tie her to a chair to get her to concentrate on her school work, but she finally calmed down enough to finish studying while I did some work on the computer.

A couple of hours later, I heard Felicia's book close with an emphatic slam. "There! Done! Now can you please fuck my brains out?"

"We have to wait for Patricia, Felicia." I said as calmly as I could, "When she does arrive, I think we'll work a little on your seduction technique..."

"Sorry, Uncle Gary," the oversexed little teen replied, "it's just that I've waited SO LONG for this!"

"Are you still a virgin, Felicia?" I asked.

Suddenly, all the brashness and bravado was gone, and a shy little girl appeared.

"Well, yeah..." she replied, "I mean, I've tickled my button a few times, especially when I used to watch Mom and Auntie Patricia, and I've even had boys come on to me, you know? It just never seemed right, and well, as much as I give my mom a hard time, I didn't really want to disappoint her."

"Well, sweetheart," I said, "you play with fire a lot. You should probably thank your lucky stars that I'm not a pedophile. With all the flashing and teasing you've done, I'd have raped you repeatedly if I had just a little less self-control!"

"Was it really that bad, Uncle Gary?" she asked, contritely, "I mean, I was horny, sure, but I just thought it was a little game we played."

"It was a game YOU played," I said, not unkindly, "and one I tolerated. Look, I'll be honest with you, Felicia. You're a sexy, attractive young lady, and I enjoyed looking at your body as much as you liked showing it to me. What was hard was not being able to do anything about it! You remember how long I used to spend in the bathroom at your house?"

"Yeah!" she said, "I never knew anyone who took that long to take a dump!"

"Taking a dump didn't take very long, Felicia." I said, "Most of the time I was in there having sex with you, at least in my mind. It may have been my right hand doing the stroking, but in my imagination it was you!"

"You masturbated thinking about me!?" Felicia cried, "That is SO cool! I used to lay awake at night and think about you coming into my room to ravish me. God! I'd cum SO hard thinking about you on top of me!"

"Well, dear," Patricia said, sweeping into my study, "let's see what we can do about making those dreams come true, shall we?"

"It might be best if we stayed here for this." I said, "If we go into the playroom or our bedroom, Edgar or the maid is sure to notice."

"Actually," Patricia said, "I've spoken with both of them and explained what we're about. I think Edgar is jealous, and Maria, the maid, wishes someone had bothered to teach HER like that. Both have sworn they will keep their mouths shut. I believe them. After all, they've kept MY little secret all these years."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.