Surviving the Divorce - Cover

Surviving the Divorce

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An overweight, middle-aged man finds himself suddenly single. What's a guy to do? Turns out, there IS life after divorce...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   BDSM   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"So," I said, stretching luxuriously as my wilted cock slipped out of my lover's pussy, "what's on the agenda for today?"

"To be honest," Patricia replied, turning over to snuggle on my chest, "I don't have anything planned for today..." she sniffed and wrinkled her nose, "... except a shower. It's Sunday, you know, and even God rested on Sunday!"

"Hmmm!" I mused, "If you're thinking of the same kind of 'rest' I'm thinking about, we'd better at least fortify ourselves with breakfast!"

"Ah!" she said, raising an index finger into the air above my chest, "I know just the place! Come on, lazybones, let's get cleaned up!"

With that she practically vaulted out of bed, hauling my grumbling, groaning body out by the hand. She made up for it in the shower with a passionate deep-throating of my cock. Once again, as I gazed down at her lovely face, lustfully impaling itself on my cock, I was struck by the unreality of the situation. Here I was, barely six months divorced, being devoured by a lovely vivacious woman, and she actually seemed to enjoy it!

I KNOW I enjoyed it! NO ONE had ever made love to my cock with such skill and passion, and I could feel the tingle all the way to my toes as her tongue played under the sensitive ridge of my glans, or as I felt her head twisting and wallowing around the steel axle of my rod. The sounds emanating from her throat, her facial expression, even the way her sharp-nailed fingers pulled my dick into her throat with their grip on my buttocks spoke of animal lust - of a woman obsessed with making my shaft feel as good as it possibly could!

Needless to say, I wasn't long in responding! At Patricia's insistence, as conveyed by those immaculately manicured claws, I began stroking rapidly past her tonsils! Faster and faster she urged me on! As the speed increased, so did the pressure, and in no time I was blowing yet another load into my beautiful, lustful lover! One, I might add, that she devoured hungrily!

When she rose to kiss me afterward, the taste of my discharge lingered on her lips.

With my lust abated, I made to return the favor, only to have Patricia stop me.

"Later, lover!" she said, "But before you go soft, there's an experiment I've been meaning to conduct..."

With that, she laid her own erection alongside mine, which, at her touch lost all interest in wilting. As the head of her cock poked into my groin, my dick bumped her pubic bone.

"Hah!" she exclaimed, "Just as I thought! You were wrong, buster! Mine's NOT any bigger than yours!"

At first, I was at a loss. Then I remembered my little joke as I entered the limo in front of Dolores' house on Friday night and burst out laughing! Now her response to my comment made sense!

When I had calmed down some, I slapped my grinning lover on her wet, beautiful butt and asked, "Okay, smart ass! Where are we going for breakfast?"

"Hey!" she exclaimed in mock indignation, "You need Gary's permission to play with that! And you'll see where we're going if you finish showering sometime today!"

The young lady at the drive-up window apparently couldn't see the rest of the car from her position, because she had no trouble taking the driver's order when his window came abreast of hers. It was a different story after about a half-mile of shiny black paint and glass slid past her. When the rear window rolled down, and Patricia and I gave our orders, she fumbled with words and giggled nervously.

"Calm down, dear." Patricia told her, "It's just another breakfast order!"

"Yes ma'am!" she replied, not really any less nervous, "Thank you ma'am!"

Patricia paid with her debit card then pushed the button to raise the window as we waited for our order.

"So THIS is how the other half lives!" I grinned, "I'm impressed!"

Patricia smiled back, mimicking the voice of a society matron "I SO hoped you'd like this establishment! It's one of my favorites for breakfast! Mostly because I don't have to get dressed up. I can even come in my nightie if I feel like it!"

"I must admit it's not quite what I expected," I replied, "but I could get used to it! Just get a firm grip on the coffee cups when she hands them out. That young lady is so nervous she'll drop them if you're not careful."

"She's nervous because she's got the hots for my man!" Patricia whispered in my ear, giving it a playful nip.

"Don't be silly!" I whispered back, fondling her breasts through her T-shirt, "Can't you see she's into girls? She couldn't take her eyes off these lovely tits of yours!"

"I'd hate to prove you wrong twice in one day," Patricia said, "but it's you she's after! She was staring at that big bulge in your trousers!"

"Well, I guess there's only one way to settle this..." I said, as the girl returned with our order.

When we had gotten all the paper bags and cups inside, I leaned across Patricia's body and looked up at the girl.

"Excuse me miss!" I said.

"Yes, sir?" she was cute, probably just out of high school, "What can I do for you?"

"Well, you can settle a debate for us." I said, craning my neck to look up at her, "You see, my lover here thinks you have the hots for me, but I told her that's ridiculous, that you're clearly attracted to her. Could you clear that up for us, please?"

Patricia gasped and pinched me as she realized what I was doing but I ignored her.

The young lady, whose nametag read "Brenda", blushed beet red and said "Sir!?"

"Come on, Brenda!" I said conspiratorially, "It's just us! No one else will know!"

"Gary! Leave her alone!" Patricia whispered urgently. Again I ignored her.

To my astonishment, the little brunette looked around to see if anyone else was watching, covered the mouthpiece on her little headset and leaned far out the window to whisper, "To be honest, sir, it's both of you! I think you're both very sexy!"

Then she gave me genuine smile. Suddenly, Patricia's face was next to mine at the window. We looked at each other, came to a silent agreement, and Patricia said, "Well dear, if you mean that, we're staying at the Bed and Breakfast down the road. Why don't you want to stop by later and..." she paused as if searching for the right word, "... play with us."

Brenda blushed again and disappeared inside. Patricia told the chauffeur to drive on as the limo window hummed closed.

"She'll never show!" she laughed, "I was just calling her bluff!"

"And if she does?" I asked.

Patricia gave me a long look and a smile, "Well, if she does, perhaps we'll play together... Would you like that?"

I thought that one over. The idea had its appeal, but...

"I thought you were going into jealousy mode over me..." I said.

She smiled at me and said, "Somehow, in my heart, I've come to the conclusion that with you it's unnecessary. I feel that you've committed to me and that no one is going to come between us. First of all, you're too honest to do anything behind my back. Second, as Dolores says, you wear your heart on your sleeve, so it's pretty clear how you feel about me. Third, I don't think your sense of honor would allow you, even if your affections changed direction, to do anything about it without telling me."

"Wow!" I said, flabbergasted, "I didn't realize I was that transparent! In this case, I think its a good thing, but I can think of situations where it could be a problem."

"It's a very good thing!" Patricia said, "But what about you? Would it make you jealous to see me playing with that little girl?"

"No." I said, "You haven't made any secret of your feelings for me, either, though you're not quite the open book that I seem to be. Given how I feel about you, though, I think that I will accept as much of you as you're willing to share with me and count myself lucky. It's not in my nature to be jealous, since I believe that if you truly love me, you'll always be with me, and if you don't, it's best for both of us to discover that early."

"Well," Patricia said softly, "let me see if I can increase your confidence on that score..."

She snaked a hand around the back of my head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss - one that I returned with fervor.

After a rousing breakfast of processed eggs and sausage between two biscuit halves, with Tater Tots on the side (Yum!), Patricia and I got down to the serious business of 'resting'.

"Ready to pay your debt now, my dear?" I whispered in Patricia's ear as I stood behind her, cupping her breasts through her T-shirt.

"Ooohh, yes!" she said, leaning back into me.

"Where's your goody bag?"

She showed me the bag that contained her toys and bondage gear, and I rummaged through it as she undressed.

Taking Patricia unaware, I handcuffed her hands behind her and slipped a sleep-mask over her eyes. Tying a cord to the handcuffs, I stood on tiptoe to remove one of the plants from its ceiling hook, and run the cord through the hook. I pulled on the cord until the lovely blonde was forced to bend at the waist to keep her shoulders from being dislocated. I tied the end of the cord off at the foot of the heavy bed.

"Oh my God!" Patricia said shakily, "This is scary!"

I said "Shhh!" and tweaked a nipple for emphasis.

Squatting beside her I spoke softly into her ear, brushing her long blonde hair away from her face.

"I'm going to explore you for a while, Patricia." I said softly, "To see what makes you tick. I need a word from you. A signal that will tell me if I'm going too far."

"No you don't, Gary." she said, "I didn't give you that option, and I won't take it from you. Thank you, though, for offering."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Not at all!" she laughed nervously, "But that's how I want to play it!"

"All right, then." I said, "Let's begin, shall we? First, I want to see how you respond to pain."

I found a riding crop in her bag and quickly laid three stinging blows across those beautiful buttocks. I realized immediately that I was going to need something else if I was to continue. I found a ball gag in her bag and forced it between Patricia's teeth, praying that the tenants in adjoining rooms didn't report her screaming to anyone.

"Do you need me to stop?" I asked.

A quick shake of the head was her reply.

I got a bit more creative. By tying her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed, I soon had my slut-for-a-day spread wide open. Because of the blindfold, Patricia couldn't tell where the next blow would land, and I kept her guessing: A quick tattoo on the inside of her thighs, a sharp blow to the left breast, three to her wet, dripping slit, a smack to her right breast, then I used the crop to slap her rigid cock around. When I tired of that, I stuck the handle of the crop deep into Patricia's weeping pussy, then removed it and pushed it as far up her ass as it would go. It quivered and shook from her internal upheaval.

I squatted by her head again, studying her tear-streaked face.

"You okay?"

A nod.

"Want to stop?"

A vigorous headshake.

"Okay," I said, "As Emeril says, 'Let's kick it up a notch!'"

Patricia groaned when I applied the nipple clamps. Her groans grew louder when I attached the weights. In the goody bag, I found a double vibrating dildo with a handle. Both dildoes were of formidable size, and from their configuration, could only be used on a single person with two closely spaced orifices.

I lifted the blindfold and showed it to Patricia. Her eyes went wide. Her head started to shake, then changed direction and nodded instead.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

A pause, then a quick nod.

I removed the riding crop from her ass, and lubed my fingers, starting with two and adding lubricant as I added fingers. When I had four fingers moving easily within Patricia's ass, and her pelvis rocked back to meet them, I judged she was ready for the dildoes.

Slowly, testing, I inserted the twin shafts into her holes, watching her hard cock jump and slap against her belly as I did. She was moaning continuously into the gag as I began making short fucking motions - an inch in, half an inch out. Soon, more than half the length of the shafts was inside her.

"Still okay?" I asked, though I thought I knew the answer from the copious amount of fluid running down her thighs.

Her nod confirmed my suspicion.

I took a firm grip on the handle that protruded from the base of the double dildo and began stroking it deeply into her. Each entry gained a little more, and Patricia grunted as her nether openings stretched and gave way before the twin cudgels! Deeper and deeper I drove those two enormous plastic phalluses, and my lover's hips rose to meet each thrust! To my amazement, after a few minutes of this assault, the plastic bridging the bases of the dildoes began slapping flesh on each entry! The damn thing was in as deep as it could go!

Now for the grand finale: I switched both vibrators on at medium speed and sat down underneath her now sweaty torso, head toward her crotch, feet toward her head. Leaning back on my hands, I tilted my head as far back as it would go and captured Patricia's dripping cock in my mouth. It took a little experimentation and I had to scoot backward a bit, but soon, I had the angle just right.

Supporting myself with one hand, I reached between her legs with the other and grasped the handle of the dildoes. I pulled them slowly out, then slammed them inward with a powerful contraction of my arm muscles! As expected, her hips shot forward, driving Patricia's raging hard-on down my throat!

Again and again I plundered her ass and pussy as she involuntarily fucked my throat. The weights hanging from her nipple clamps swung back and forth, slapping flesh at each end of their arc. I could only imagine the intensity of sensation that bombarded her, and as I turned the dildoes to high, a muffled shriek emanated from the gag and Patricia hosed my throat with what seemed like gallons of cum!

I held the dildoes inside her and rotated the handle as she came, strengthening and prolonging her climax, then slowly drew them out of her, causing several aftershocks in the process! The withdrawal of my mouth from her cock had a similar effect as her supersensitive glans bumped past my tonsils and over my tongue.

I untied the cord from her handcuffs and let my exhausted lover straighten up.

"This," she gasped as I removed the gag and blindfold, "this is supposed to be for YOUR pleasure!"

"Oh, I'm having a marvelous time!" I replied, just as a knock sounded at the door.

I was still fully clothed, so I put a finger to my lips to signal for silence and went to see who was there. Through the little spyhole, all I could see was the top of a head of brown hair. Making sure the security latch was in place, I opened the door a crack and peeped out.

"Yes?" I said as I looked, then to my astonishment, I recognized Brenda from the fast food joint, "Ah! Brenda! How nice of you to stop by!"

I unlatched the door and announced, "Look darling! Brenda's come to play with us!"

She was a petite little thing with shiny brown, shoulder length hair and modest sized breasts. She had shed the horrid uniform tunic and hat from the fast food place and now wore a spandex top that left her cute little midriff bare and a pair of low-slung jeans.

Brenda blushed prettily but stepped inside without hesitation when I opened the door. Patricia was not in direct line of sight with the door, so it took the little brunette a few moments to notice her. When she did, her hand went to her mouth and she emitted a little squeak of shock and surprise.

"Ohmigod!" she said, her voice high and stressed, "She's tied up, and - and she's got a - ohmigod she's got a penis!"

Her wide-eyed stare found my smiling countenance just as Patricia spoke.

"Hello, Brenda." she said, in a low sultry voice, "I'm afraid I'm a little indisposed at the moment. You'll forgive me, won't you, if I don't come greet you properly?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.