Surviving the Divorce - Cover

Surviving the Divorce

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An overweight, middle-aged man finds himself suddenly single. What's a guy to do? Turns out, there IS life after divorce...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   BDSM   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

(Author's note: Susie Bright is a real person. She's an author, actress, activist, former sexworker, and mother of one. Check her out at http://www.susiebright.com/)

(A special thanks to GreenEyedFemme, editor supreme, for her help with the home birthing aspects of this chapter, in addition to her usual help polishing the rough edges!)

I sucked gently at the head of Patricia's cock, imagining I could hear the rapid beat of two separate tiny hearts, underscored by the slower sloshing of their mother's pulse as my left ear rested on her engorged belly. Through my other ear, I could hear the sounds of my ex-wife, Mary, priming my wife's breasts for the babies, ensuring that there would be a good flow of milk when they needed it.

Patricia lay on her side at the edge of the bed while Mary and I knelt side by side, getting her ready to bring our twins into the world.

"How 'bout it kids?" I asked my wife's belly, "Do you like the way I suck your mom's cock?"

I thought I felt a kick in response, and, grinning, went back to my ministrations.

These 'perineal massages' had become a nightly ritual, and Me'apo, the old midwife Le'ini had brought with her from the Islands, continued them during the day.

I added a third finger to the two already probing my wife's pussy, drawing a moan from her as she drew her legs further apart.

"I'll have to remember to message Susie Bright," she said, breathlessly, "to thank her for clueing us in about the joys of pregnancy!"

Patricia, while doing research about pregnancy, had come across an essay by Ms. Bright. During her own pregnancy, Susie had discovered that 'perineal massage' was a euphemism for 'fist fucking', which, coincidentally, helped prepare the vaginal passage for birth. That lead us to the practice in which we were currently engaged.

I removed my mouth from her prick long enough to say, "Okay, here comes another. Just relax, now."

The fourth finger, heretofore, had always been a bit of a struggle for Patricia. For some reason she seemed to have this mental threshold that said three fingers was all she could take. This time, however, she took a deep breath, and as she released it, I felt her body relax and the tension drain from around my fingers.

With almost no effort, my hand slid into the lubricated tunnel of Patricia's vagina, all the way to the base of my thumb!

"Hurry, baby!" she gasped, "Get the whole thing in there!"

"Okay, sweetheart." I said, once again rising off her shaft, "Here it comes! Try to relax!"

I rolled my fingers into a tube and tucked my thumb inside. My beautiful, gloriously pregnant lover moaned luxuriously as I took her rigid shaft to the root while my entire hand slipped gradually into her cringing vagina! The fit inside was tight, and I could feel movement on the other side of her membranes!

"Oh my God!" she cried, "Is this what it will feel like when the babies come out?"

"Not quite," I relinquished my hold on her cock once more to reply, "It will feel more like this..."

Carefully curling my hand into a fist, I slowly pulled it out of the opening, feeling Patricia's muscles quiver as they strove to stay relaxed against the stretching.

"Me'apo told me that my fist might even be a little larger than the babies' heads, which will be the big stretch, so if you can handle this, you shouldn't have any problem with the twins! Of course, unlike my fist, once the babies heads are out, you'll still have the rest of their bodies to go, without as much stretching!"

Carmen, Le'ini, their kids, and the ancient midwife had arrived more than a month earlier. To my surprise, I found I took great pleasure in the uncomplicated company of the young children! Patricia and I got plenty of opportunities to hone our diapering skills with Carmen's little ones.

"Okay," the mother-to-be panted, "can we dispense with the lesson now, and get back to the sex? Oooohh, yeah!"

She cooed as my hand slid back into her. This time, when I made a fist, I deep-throated her cock, and rotated my fist inside her, stroking only a fraction of an inch at a time. Our twins occupied most of the available space inside her, and I was careful not to disturb them too much!

As Patricia gasped and trembled toward her orgasm, I could hear Mary slurping loudly at her tits. I had time to wonder if the babies were at all aware of what was happening to their mother, and whether they would be affected by her pleasure!

Suddenly, my wife's thighs clamped down on my forearm and she rolled to her back as her dick erupted in my mouth! I had to move quickly to keep my arm from being wrenched from its socket by the strength of her spasm!

"Oh, damn!" the sexy blonde panted, finally releasing my hand, "Thank you Gary! I thought my sex life would be over for a while when I got pregnant! Then all those hormones and the extra blood flow kicked in. Now I'm horny all the time! Thanks to you and Susie, I don't have to wait until the babies are born to do something about it!"

"It's understandable that you feel that way," I said, wiping some of her cum off my face, "you are, after all, the sexiest mother-to-be in the world! If you don't mind, though, you're going to be a little loose for me at the moment, so Mary and I will take care of each other while you recuperate!"

"You two go right ahead." she said, a little petulantly "I'll just lay here like a beached whale and catch my breath!"

"You know you're still my one true love darling." I said, solicitously, "but blowing and fisting you have got me horny as hell, and screwing your pussy right now would feel like... well, it wouldn't offer much in the way of friction."

"There IS more than one way to screw a pregnant wife, you know." she said.

"There is indeed," I grinned, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm laying here on my side," she replied coyly, "unable to move, due to the great weight of my belly. I suppose I wouldn't be able to stop you from doing pretty much anything you wanted to that doesn't involve hurting these precious babies!"

"All right then, sweetie!" I said, "I never sodomized a beached whale before. I wonder what that would feel like?"

"Well why don't you come over here and find out, but please use plenty of lube!" she said, "Even my ass is sensitive these days!"

I lubricated both of us thoroughly, then lay down behind her, gently easing my erection between her cheeks. With infinite care, I eased myself into the orifice that had taken me innumerable times before, but now seemed reluctant to admit me. I watched Patricia's face as I pushed, pausing for each wince, waiting until her features relaxed before resuming my journey.

I stroked gently into her ass, and soon, she was moaning and pushing back at me. I paused, deep inside her, and I could swear I felt the babies move next to my cock! Something about that image just blew me away! My unborn infants were experiencing first hand the love Patricia and I shared!

"Our kids seem to enjoy sex!" I whispered to in her ear as I stroked her reawakened member with my hand, "It feels like they want to participate!"

"You nasty, wonderful pervert!" she gasped, jamming her ass back onto my shaft, "Oh shit!"

I was right with her! My seed blasted deep inside her as she came for the second time that evening!

"Oh, that was marvelous!" she sighed as we rested, "But I miss having you ravish me, without worrying about hurting me or the babies!"

"Well," I panted, "it shouldn't be too much longer. Those kids should make their debut pretty soon, but I don't know if I'll be able to treat you all that roughly. After all, you are the mother of my kids, now!"

"I'll just have to do something to really piss you off," she smiled, "so you'll have lots of aggressions to work out!"

"You piss me off too much," I warned, grinning, "and we'll be doing that 'perineal massage' even after the babies are born!"

"Oooohh!" she rolled toward me, slipping off my wilting penis and hugged me as best she could, "Promise?"

"Yeah," I said, delighted with her, "but when there's more room in there, I'll be in up to my elbow!"

"Oh you dear, sweet man!" she sighed, "You really know how to sweet talk a girl, don't you?!"

I mimed blowing a breath on my fingernails and buffing them on my chest, saying smugly, "It's a gift!"

"Oh stop!" she laughed, smacking me on the butt.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, as Mary began stirring beneath me, "Carmen and Le'ini and their kids want to go sightseeing tomorrow. I told Walt to take them in the limo."

"I'll have him drop me off at work in the morning, then, so you'll have a vehicle here in case of emergencies." I said.

We had decided on a home birth with a midwife from the Islands where dual-sexed people were revered instead of ridiculed. This would minimize the number of unsympathetic people who knew about Patricia's special physiology. Her OB/Gyn knew, of course, but all those nurses and orderlies and such didn't need to know unless it was absolutely necessary.

"I'll be fine, silly!" she said as Mary cleaned me with a warm washcloth, "I'm not due for another two weeks, at least!"

"Yeah," I grinned, "but do the babies know that?"

I patted her belly for emphasis.

Patricia punched me in the shoulder, saying, "You're incorrigible!"

Walt dropped me off at the 'Corporate Headquarters' for Collins Industries the next morning. Patricia kept an office in her accountant's suite for her own use. I leased a space two floors down because there was nothing else suitable available in the building. It came with an outer office for Gloria. I was amazed at how much work there was for the CEO of a paper company, but when you're building empires, I guess you stay busy!

A little after ten, Rachel Hancock called.

Without taking time for her usual banter she said, "Someone's buying SyncComp stock."

I was about to say what great news that was, when something in her voice stopped me.

"Any idea who?" I asked.

"I've got a call in to a friend at NASDAQ," she replied, "but I haven't heard back yet."

"Are we vulnerable?" I asked.

"Depends on three large shareholders, I guess." She said, "Two, I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about, but this Luella Dawson I don't know about."

"Give me their contact info and I'll get in touch with them," I said "and see which way the wind's blowing. If necessary, CI will buy them out. I don't want this getting out of hand."

Rachel sent me email with the contact information for the three investors who, besides Collins Industries, held the most SyncComp stock.

The first two, as Rachel guessed, were solidly in our court. They liked the way the company was being run and wanted to hold the stock long term. If it came to a proxy battle, we would have their vote.

I had just hung up from my third try at reaching Luella Dawson when my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mr. Travis?" the voice on the other end sounded uncharacteristically nervous, "this is Edgar, sir. Mrs. Travis has gone into labor, sir! Her water has broken!"

Perfect timing, crap! Well, Patricia was my priority!

"Are Carmen and our other guests there?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." he replied, "They are with her. I phoned Walter as soon as the contractions began and they returned right away. Mrs. Travis insisted that I not bother you at work, saying it wasn't time yet. When the water broke, however, Ms. Carmen insisted I call."

"Good! Carmen will act as 'doula' and Le'ini will translate for the midwife." I said, "Okay, we've talked about this. If at all possible, she wants to have the baby at home. If they haven't already, get her into the birthing room, then make sure everyone follows the midwife's instructions. If the midwife says something's going wrong, get Patricia to the hospital right away, got that?"

"Yes, sir!" he answered, "Will you be coming home soon, sir?"

"I'm on my way!"

I called Rachel to bring her up to speed as I headed for the parking garage.

"I found out who's buying, Gary." she said.

"So, are you going to share this information with me?" I asked, a bit more irritably than she deserved.

"Seer." Was all she said.

Shit! I was afraid of this! That damned Lenny Erikson would buy SyncComp and dismantle it just to keep his own company on top! He knew that without SyncComp, Collins industries had nothing that could challenge him. If SyncComp stayed under CI control, however, his market would dwindle quickly unless he could adapt his products to the new order. Well, I wasn't going down without a fight!

"Okay, dig up everything you can on Seer, Erikson, and this Luella what's her name!" I said, "Get Gloria to help you - she's got resources you wouldn't believe! I've got to get home and help my wife have a couple of babies, but I'll call you as soon as I can."

"All right." she answered, "Hey, congratulations! Give Patricia my love and best wishes!"

"Will do!"

I reached my customary parking spot only to find it empty, and was about to call the cops to report it stolen when I remembered that I hadn't driven! My car was at the house. I thought about calling Walt to come pick me up, but if there were any complications with the babies, he was their best bet for getting to the hospital in time.

There was one other possibility... I punched up the speed dial on my cell phone.

"Felicia?" I said as she answered the phone.

"Uncle Gary!" she exclaimed, then to someone in the background, as I thanked every deity I could think of for spring break, "Hey, it's my Uncle Gary!"

"Hey, sweetheart!" I said, "Say, where are you?"

"I'm at Union Square with a couple of friends, why?"

"Can I ask a big favor?" I replied, "Patricia's just gone into labor at home, and I don't have a ride. Can you help me?"

"Sure!" she said, "Where are you?"

I gave her the address.

"Oh yeah, I know the place!" she said, "That's right down in the financial district! Be there in a sec!"

I was waiting out front when the little Miata pulled up to the curb.

"Hope you don't mind if Jenny sits in your lap!" Felicia laughed, "She wanted to meet you, so I told her she could tag along!"

Jenny was a pretty, petite young redhead, with just enough freckles to break up what would otherwise be a pasty white complexion.

"I suppose I could get used to it." I grumbled, grinning, as I folded myself into the little car's low-slung seat.

Jenny wasn't shy, that's for sure. When she went to straddle my legs, her micro-skirt bunched up around her waist, leaving her thong-uncovered derriere exposed for my perusal.

"Hi!" she said brightly, as she settled her almost bare butt in my lap, "I'm Jenny! I've heard SO much about you!"

The way she said 'SO' gave me pause. What had Felicia been telling her?

"Pleased to meet you Jenny!" I said, shaking her fragile hand, careful not to apply too much pressure.

Jenny giggled as Felicia's take-off threw her even closer to me.

"Thanks for getting here so quickly, Felicia." I said as she wove in and out of the downtown traffic.

"No problem Gary!" she said, then with a sidelong glance, "Of course, I'd have been here even sooner if you guys had got me a real sports car instead of this little tin can!"

"And I wouldn't have to listen to this crap," I grinned back at her, "if we hadn't gotten you a graduation present! I guess no good deed goes unpunished!"

"You know I'm just teasing you, Uncle Gary!" she said, "I was hella glad to get ANY kind of car! Hell, you could have hooked me up with a Corolla or something like that but you didn't! At least you got me something cute!"

Any other time, I would have been delightfully aware of the charms of the young lady on my lap, but as Felicia threw the car through turns, narrowly missed oncoming cars, and generally drove my blood pressure through the roof, I sat white-knuckled, praying I'd get home in one piece!

Jenny, apparently unaware that her life was in danger, said, "I'm a Business Major, and you're like, my hero! It's so cool what you've done for SyncComp and Collins Industries!"

"Don't give me too much credit," I said absentmindedly, watching yet another near miss go by, "the ideas were all my wife's."

"Maybe so," she said, "but you were the one who made them work! Do you suppose I could, like, call you sometime, and, you know, like, pick your brain?"

"I'll give you some advice now, if you like." I said a little irritably, still fearing for my life.

"Cool!" she squealed.

"First: get a minor or better yet, a second major in a subject appropriate to whatever industry you're targeting. Preferably an engineering course of study." I said, expressing one of my pet peeves with new business graduates, "Having a business degree with no knowledge of what it is that your company does is worse than useless, it's almost criminal. Learn something besides business and you'll be much more marketable."

"Yeah," she mused, "that kinda makes sense!"

"Second: Drop 'cool', 'like', and 'you know' from your vocabulary." I lectured, getting on another of my 'hot buttons', "Listen to people who are in business, especially those who are successful at it. Learn how they communicate and emulate them. You're no longer in high school and you need to start looking ahead."

I finished just as Felicia screeched to a halt in front of 'Collins Manor' as she called it. I had another delightful view of Jenny's cute little ass as she let me out of the car.

"Thanks, Felicia!" I said as I headed for the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.