Surviving the Divorce - Cover

Surviving the Divorce

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An overweight, middle-aged man finds himself suddenly single. What's a guy to do? Turns out, there IS life after divorce...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   BDSM   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"I won't say I won't miss having your sister around," I said as we slid into the limo for the trip back to the city, "but I'm glad she finally found a place where she feels at home and doesn't feel like she has to hide who she is."

"Well, it turns out," Patricia said, snuggling under my arm, "that Sam, who is now a big man in the Islands, has taken a special liking to her, and I think Carmen's attracted to him, too."

"That's great! But tell me about your babies!"

"OUR babies, bucko!" Patricia laughed, "I may have mentioned that my family runs to twins? Well my dad was one of a pair of twins, and so was his father. Anyway, Pi'ipi has given birth to a pair of beautiful baby girls..."

She pulled out our digital camera and showed me a picture of two tiny brown babies and a smiling Pi'ipi.

"Me'ili, now," she said, flipping to the next frame, "also had two, but I think they each have different fathers..."

Sure enough, the little girl in the picture had lighter hair and a suggestion of Patricia's features, while the boy was darker and definitely had my nose!

"You mean each of us fertilized a different egg of hers at the same time?" I said, "That's incredible!"

"Perhaps not so far-fetched as you might think!" Patricia laughed. "But now, here are my pride and joy! Le'ini's twins are identical, and both have male and female genitalia! She's so ecstatic she can't contain herself, and the islanders are in awe of her!"

Sure enough the two naked babies lay with their legs wide open in Le'ini's arms, clearly showing tiny penises perched at the top of miniscule vaginal slits!

"I guess the king is about the proudest grandpa in the Islands!" I said, remembering how much the Island people prized dual-sexed people.

Patricia laughed, "Not only is he proud, but he can pretty much do whatever he wants with the kingdom now, his popularity is so high! It was his idea to get me to impregnate their daughters, and even though he tried to keep his own daughter out of it, she's the one who's added two more man-women to the tribe!"

"Not to mention the prestige he'll get from getting Carmen to stay!" I added.

"Some, maybe," she said, showing me a shot of her sister with Samo'okane, "but I think Sam is going to get the lion's share of that!"

We spent the rest of the drive home catching up, but still had a lot of ground to cover when my cell phone rang and I had to get back to the office.

To my delighted surprise, a couple of hours later, after I had taken care of the minor emergency that called me in, Gloria knocked on my door and said, with awe in her voice, "I'm sorry to bother you, Mr. Travis, but Ms. Collins of Collins Industries is here to see you."

"Well don't just stand there Gloria, show her in!" I said, "And stick around so I can introduce you."

For the first time since I had known her, Gloria seemed unsure of herself as Patricia, now clad in an expensive business suit, strode confidently past her. With her back to Gloria, my wife mouthed, 'She doesn't know?'

I shook my head and grinned.

"Gloria," I said, "I'd like to introduce you to Patricia Travis, formerly Patricia Collins. Patricia, this is my assistant, and I believe, the best assistant in the world, Gloria Freeman."

Gloria, red-faced, clumsily stuck out her hand and said, "Oh, Ms. Collins! I always hoped that one day I'd get to meet you! You're sort of my hero! I read everything I can find about you in the business journals!"

Patricia warmly took Gloria's hand in both of hers and said, "That's 'Mrs. Travis', Gloria, but you probably wouldn't know that unless you keep up with the society pages, too! I must say I'm impressed. If my husband thinks you're the best assistant in the world, then I am honored to meet you!"

"'Mrs. Travis'?" Gloria looked confused, "Your hus... Ohmigod! You're married to my BOSS!?"

"For about ten months now, Gloria." I said, "I guess it got a lot of play in the society pages but not much in the business journals. Apparently, no one else here has picked up on it, either, so let's just let them discover this little tidbit in their own time, shall we? It's not really a secret, but it works out better for me if people stay misinformed for a little while."

"Oh, of course, Mr. Travis!" then she turned back to my wife, "I am SO glad to finally meet you! Oh my! If you two are married, that probably means I'll get to see you now and then? Oh my! I mean, could you... that is if you have time... Well, I would just love to sit with you sometime and maybe, you know, kind of pick your brain... ?"

"I'd be delighted, Gloria." My wife smiled, "Though if you're interested in the secret to my success, I'm afraid it's no secret at all. I inherited my money and my position."

"Oh, I know that Mrs. Travis!" Gloria said, "But unlike many who are born to wealth, you not only haven't squandered your inheritance, you've built an even larger empire. That's unusual for anyone, and practically unheard of for a beautiful heiress!"

Then she took her leave and Patricia came to sit on the corner of my desk, a bemused smile on her face.

"Well, that was interesting!" she said, "You mean, nobody here knows we're married yet?"

I shook my head. "If they do, they're acting awfully dumb about it. I don't know how long it will last, but it'll be easier gaining acceptance on my own merit if they don't think you put me in this job."

I filled her in on the high points of my first two weeks at SyncComp, and Patricia nodded approval at my handling of the Vice Presidents of HR, Engineering, and Marketing.

"Have you had your one-on-one with sales yet?" she asked.

"Not yet," I shook my head, "I'm still going over the sales figures and talking to the people. I'm pretty sure there's something fishy going on there but I'm not sure what it is yet, and I don't want to talk to Scott Monroe until I've got a clearer picture."

"That's just how I'd have handled it." Patricia smiled, "I didn't tell you my suspicions because I wanted you to come in with an open mind."

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" I said. Those long, slender legs running up into that business skirt were driving me crazy!

I went to the door and stuck my head out.

"Gloria, will you see to it that I'm not disturbed until further notice?" I said.

She smiled and said, "Of course, Mr. Travis!"

"What's that all about?" Patricia asked.

"This!" I answered, spinning her around and bending her over my desk, "You have been gone far too long for my comfort, Mrs. Travis, and I've missed you terribly!"

I hiked her skirt up around her waist, and pulled her panties to her knees. A few licks, and confirmation that she was well lubricated was all the foreplay I had patience for!

"It was terribly naughty of you to sit there letting me look up your skirt!" I said as I socketed my already rampant cock deep in my wife's pussy.

"Well it worked, didn't it?" she grunted, smiling as I wasted no time pummeling her cervix with my rock-hard shaft, "I've missed you, too, you know!"

In all the times we've had sex, and all the games we've played, I had never simply FUCKED my lovely blonde lover. This time, that's all it was - raw, animal sex! No finesse, no technique, just pure, unadulterated lust!

I bit her savagely on the back of the neck as I strove to drive myself through her, and she snarled and whimpered, and pushed back at me as if she couldn't get enough! Like cats in heat we pounded at each other, the rhythmic slapping of our loins the only sound other than our bestial cries and grunts! I reached around and grasped Patricia's erection, masturbating it as if it were my own, and in less than a minute my lava erupted deep into her welcoming womb as she shuddered and made a mess on my desktop!

I lay across her back, panting, for some time, then reached for the box of tissues that Gloria insisted I keep on my desk. We cleaned ourselves up as best we could, and in minutes, except for the flood of slimy fluid across my desk, you'd never have known what happened only moments before. Not a strand of Patricia's hair was out of place, and the expensive skirt fell down her thighs without a hint of a wrinkle or crease.

Patricia kissed me passionately on her way to the door.

"Thanks, lover!" she said throatily, "I needed that! I hope you'll be ready for more tonight!"

"I've BEEN ready!" I replied, breathing heavily, "You have no idea how much I've missed you!"

Gloria and I both watched her walk away, though with different things on our minds.

"Mr. Travis?" Gloria asked, as I turned to go back to work.

"Yes, Gloria?"

"Thank you for introducing me to your wife."

"No problem." I replied, "Though I had no idea you had such an interest in her!"

"You know," she said, pensively, "I've never really wanted to be anything but an executive assistant. I've studied my whole life to learn what powerful people need to be successful, and I think I've done pretty well at that. It's not until just now, though, that I've questioned 'why'. I guess you could say I'm a 'power-phile'. But power alone doesn't attract me to a person. It's how they choose to use that power that interests me. Patricia Collins has done some very good things with her power and money, and has still managed to stay successful, and I guess that's why I've become sort of a 'fan' of hers. You're a lucky man, Mr. Travis!"

"In more ways than you know!" I replied, smiling, "But now I'm nervous! I hope I can live up to your standards!"

"Don't worry, Mr. Travis," she said, "I originally applied for this position because it was with a Collins Industries company, but you've given me even more reasons to stay. You don't act like a career executive, but you've got good instincts and I like the way you think. I guess I'll stick around a while and see how things turn out!"

"That's a relief!" I said, "I hate to think where I'd be without you!"

"By the way... If she's your wife," she said, "and she owns this company, how come this is the first time she's been here to see you?"

"That's a pretty personal question, don't you think?"

"Yes, sir," she said, "but if I'm going to do my job well, I need to know what's going on in your personal life, so I can help you manage your work life properly. You won't be any good to the company if you're having personal problems that distract you from work."

I studied her to see if I could detect any hidden agendas but aside from a hint of worry, there was nothing on her face.

"Patricia just returned from a trip abroad." I said, "She had some personal business to attend to. I was supposed to go, as well, but we decided that it would be bad form for me to blow off my first two weeks as the new CEO of SyncComp."

"Ah! Now I understand!" the worry left her face and she looked at me, "So why are you still here? Your place is at home with your wife! You don't have anything going this afternoon that can't be re-scheduled."

I stared at her, dumbfounded, but she was right. Nothing I had to do today was even half as important as welcoming my wife home!

I caught her by cell-phone just as she was getting into the limo, and had her wait for me. I have to hand it to Walt. He got us home safely in spite of the show we put on in the back of the car!

Gwen created a feast that made the dinner she prepared for Carmen and I fade into obscurity. This time, Mary was dressed more conservatively, though she still wore her collar and those ridiculously high heels. She spoke not a word for the entire meal except for a shy welcome home to Patricia as she seated us.

This time, Gwen didn't bother coming out for her bows. She knew Patricia well enough to know that she would get a personal visit from the mistress of the house tomorrow.

How does one describe a night like that? Love, lust, and lasciviousness swirled in currents around our bed that night! No act was too outrageous, and few were omitted! For almost a month, the two of us, who were accustomed to daily acts of debauchery, had been forced to endure celibacy! Stopping sex, cold turkey, is cruel and unusual punishment for anyone, and we made up for lost time that night!

By dawn, all five of our orifices were sore, as were both of our wilted cocks, but we awoke refreshed and re-energized!

I remember the night in flashes: Me bent over the side of the bed in a reversal of the afternoon quickie in my office. Patricia and I locked in a passionate sixty-nine, my cock down her throat, while hers skewered mine. Once, even, I lay on my back, legs bent back to my chest as Patricia squatted over me, facing the other way, her cock in my ass, mine in hers! Our balls suffered for that, especially when she got near her climax, but DAMN it was worth it!

It was noon before I made it to my office, but Gloria met me with a smile and a hot, fresh cup of black coffee.

"I can see from the look on your face," she said, "that it was one hell of a welcome home party!"

"It was indeed, Gloria." I said, sipping gratefully from the cup, "I never thanked you for reminding me of my priorities, so thank you, from the bottom of my heart!"

"Just my job, Mr. Travis." she said, blushing. "By the way, there ARE a few personal things I'd rather not have to do for you, and in the future, I'd appreciate it if you'd clean up your own messes if you're going to continue to make ones like what you left on your desk yesterday."

At first I was at a loss, then remembered Patricia's discharge on my desktop! I had intended to clean that up after seeing my wife out, but got distracted by Gloria's insistence that I go home!

"Oh my God!" I said, "I'm SO sorry! I didn't intend to leave that for you to find, much less clean up! I was going to clean it up after I saw Patricia out, but, well, my assistant insisted that I go welcome my wife home properly, and it slipped my mind! How can I make it up to you?"

Gloria grinned slyly at me and said "Tell me how that got there! I'd have thought it would have gone, well, somewhere else... !"

"That's, um, a little more personal than I want to get with you just yet, Gloria." I said, and from the heat in my face I'm sure it was red.

"I know," she smiled, "I'm just yanking your chain a little!"

"I think, Gloria," I said, "If you're going to know the intimate details of my personal life, you might as well call me by my first name."

"I'll try, uh, Gary." she said, "at least when no one else is around."

I went through the documents in the red file folder that Gloria always left on my desk as my first priority. About halfway down the stack was the last piece of the sales puzzle.

"Gloria!" I said through the open door of my office.

"Yes Mr... Uh, Gary?"

"Get me the Scott Monroe, file, then get him in here, if you please. First have IT cut off his access and ask security to send up a couple of guys." I said, "If he gives you any trouble, tell him I said to drop whatever he's doing. This takes priority, but don't tell him I asked for security."

"I know the drill, Gary." she replied, "He'll be here if I have to hog-tie him and drag him in feet first!"

Her first call was to IT, then to security, and two beefy guys in suits showed up while she was on the phone with Scott. I briefed them on what I was about to do and what I expected of them. They nodded and stepped back to either side of the door, out of direct line of sight.

"Go right in, Mr. Monroe." I heard Gloria's voice, "He's waiting for you."

"What's this all about, Gary?" Monroe was still a salesman, though he wore a worried expression. He headed for one of the chairs in front of my desk, casting a nervous glance at the security men as he passed.

"Don't bother to sit, Scott." I said. "You won't be staying long. I'll need your PDA."

I held out my hand.

"You can't take that!" Monroe exploded, "It's got all my personal data on it!"

I held up the purchase order that showed he had bought the PDA with company funds. "Company property. I also need your flash-drive."

I held up another purchase order to forestall argument.

"I'll be damned if you're getting that, too!" he shouted.

"I'm getting that too, Scott." I said calmly, "Whether I have these men take it from you or you hand it over is up to you."

"I - I don't have it with me!" he said desperately, "I left it at home!"

I said nothing, but nodded to the two security guards. They advanced menacingly on the sweating VP of Sales.

"Okay!" he relented, as I hoped he would, tossing the PDA and the USB memory chip on my desk, not quite hard enough to damage them.

"Is that all?" he asked sourly.

"Not quite." I said, holding his gaze, "Scott Monroe, your employment with SyncComp is hereby terminated. Since you are being terminated for cause, you have no right to severance or any other separation benefit. Your final paycheck will be mailed to you, but don't expect any bonus money since the sales figures on which your bonuses have been calculated for the last six quarters are bogus. These gentlemen will escort you to your office and allow you to remove any personal items therein, not to include digital or paper documents. Do not try to gain access to the computer system, as all of your access has been locked out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.