She Hates What I Do To Her - Cover

She Hates What I Do To Her

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Dominating his mother, he finds that her body is more than willing even if she is not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   .

Copyright©2002

A new dramatist of the absurd
Has a voice that will shortly be heard.
I learn from my spies
He's about to devise
An unprintable three-letter word.


My hand swung mightily and splatted into the round soft flesh of mothers ass, "You hate what I do to you don't ya mom?"

She groaned from the hard slap on her bottom and grunted without saying a word.

Both my hands grasped mothers soft hips as my dick moved rapidly in and out of her body, with a sloppy slapping sound echoing from our interlocked sex organs. I loved to look down from this angle, watching my hard white shaft move in and out past the fat pink lips of mothers vagina - her ass hole seemingly winking up at me.

"Your a pig!" Finally she answered - rather loudly as well - before returning to that grunting noise she makes whenever I fuck her.

And fuck her I do - frequently.

I leaned forward, almost upon her sweaty back, and maliciously speak directly into her ear, "You forgot something mother!" I then stopped my thrusts and I could feel the need, the desperation and the understanding of my threat in the body beneath me.

Quickly she grasps, "Master!"

"Good girl!" I restart my rapid and possessive thrusts - just the way mother likes it. Her body was bouncing violently where she lay over the back of the large living room chair. Mother was a petite woman - and so, to make her the correct height for my cock, her bare feet were not even touching the floor. She was balanced upon her hips, high above the floor and even the seat of the heavy chair, bent in an inverted 'v'.

I liked to torment her like this - pushing the boundary between what mother verbally voiced and what how her body reacted. I can never get her to admit that she enjoys our sexual relations, at least not without some type of force - yet, she never denied me and always enjoyed everything we do.

"Your cunt is so wet mom - could you be enjoying what we are doing?"

"I hate it... I hate you!"

I laughed hugely before aiming my eyes back to the place between our bodies - where my hard pole move in and out of her sexy wet hole. Her inner labia appearing to cling to my hard cock possessively at each withdrawal.

Her grunting was getting louder and I knew what that meant!

"Tell me you love my cock?" I stopped my movements - knowing the threats I had to use to get her to agree to say any such thing. She would never willingly say any bawdy comment - no matter how intimate we are at any given moment. At least, not without a little persuasion.

The seconds tick by and mother tries to move her hips back to meet my dick - her attempts are useless of course. Without even her feet to help balance herself, she is simply wiggling upon the top of that high-backed soft chair. Abruptly she stopped moving and woodenly said, "I love your cock."

I restarted my thrusts into that delightfully perfect cunt. I knew when to stop pushing her boundaries, as I could have forced her to say those words with something-like conviction rather than like a robot. There was something extra delicious in fucking your semi-willing mother, to have to take her against her will every time. She will tell me to stop, she will yell 'no' but when I finally get inside her body her actions speak louder than words. Outside of the sex act - we never spoke about what happened, yet she has become submissive to my every request - sexual or not. Though, more often than not, a little persuasion needs to be applied for her to give into my requests.

Grasping her hips so hard, I knew my fingers would leave bruises - I began to slam into my parents body violently - but I could care not. The chair was bouncing off the wooden floor and mothers head was whipping around, spittle from her mouth going in all directions as her grunts turned to squeals.

Then it happened - and being rather experienced in this area, understood it to perfection - mother orgasmed.

I felt the muscles within her sex clasp me firmly and I froze with myself deeply embedded, letting her enjoy her orgasm. Mothers head whipped up and back and her mouth opened for a soundless scream of passion. She was frozen like that for a short while before her whole body began to jerk uncontrollably.

Minutes passed and her climax eventually subsided and I was enjoying the closeness of our joined sweaty bodies when I jerked the muscles in my dick which moved it within the meaty folds of mothers sex. She groaned and understood - this encounter together was not over! My dick was still hard and if mother had learnt anything since the first time we were intimate, is that I get my own way.

I pulled from her body and a quick flood of thick clear liquid rushed from her pouting pink sex, covering my dick, her soft thighs and the floor about our feet. Then I helped mother by lifting her off the top of the chair, easing her down to her unsteady feet in a puddle of her own orgasm. She turned slowly, and I saw that her face was sweaty and bright red from being beneath the the rest of her body for so long - she wore a small tired smile though and her eyes were looking down at my still-hard cock with something close to hunger and worship. It was at moments such as this that mother's normal cold exterior was cracked - where I saw the heat of her lust glaring through.

Tenderly I took her hand and walked about the large chair to the couch, I sat down and dropped a pillow on the floor at my feet. Mother understood and cautiously eased down before me, her eyes still locked to my cock. "Don't make me do this baby?" Oh well, I thought to myself, that cold distant woman was returning faster than I had hoped after her orgasm.

Mother's words sounded truthful but her eyes told the honesty of the moment. It took no persuasion, nor even a command, before mother slowly lowered her head, opened her lips and took my wet hard cock into her mouth. One thing that I've learnt, through practise, is that my mom really loved to suck my cock and even perversely seemed to enjoy the taste of herself upon my male organ. It was something that had to be forced from her - as ladies never do such things - but she really enjoyed using her mouth.

The grandfather clock started to chime and I saw mother's eyes try to see its face. I knew why she was looking. "Dad should be home soon right mom?" Dad had stated that he would be returning at this hour - yet he rarely ever arrived home on time. That did not decrease the threat of interruption though.

Mother started to lift her mouth from her work and I shoved it roughly back down. She mumbled incoherently into my hard throbbing dick.

"Yup, I think he'll be pretty pissed when he finds you all sweaty and naked on the floor sucking your son's dick. What do you think mom?" She did not even try to mumble something this time. "Do you think he will actually give a shit?"

It was one of the powers I have over my mother - my fathers indifference for her. For me too, if truth be told. But neither of us really knew what he would do if he should discover us like this.

She groaned against my cock as if she were in pain and her eyes were trying to plead up into mine. Asking for me to be reasonable, to let her gather her clothing from the floor about the chair she had just been perched upon, and retreat to put the well-practised appearance of a loving and devoted wife back on.

I maliciously snickered at my threatening comments, this game being something common to our fucking. And it always worked. "You have the power to end this sooner rather than later mom." I lovingly stroked her thick red hair from her eyes and could see that she understood. This not being the first time for such a comment.

The only way for her to end this confrontation, for her to escape my mauling and demanding lust, was to finish me, to get me to orgasm.

With another glance at the clock against the wall, mother suddenly started to suck a cock like a professional! It was like a light being turned on within her, and I was the grateful recipient of her glare. My hands dropped from her head - she knew how to end this now. Rapidly and with great suction, mother sucked me with the skill that I had taught her. Having been an oral virgin before tasting my dick.

A well respected woman of the church, of our town council and on various boards to volunteer organizations - she always had her nose in the air about everything. It disgusted me. A petite and pretty middle-aged woman who had taught me from childhood that my body, that sexuality, was a sin.

With my hands off her head, she was able to lift her face briefly to blurt out, "Come on my face you bastard! Thats what you want to do isn't it?"

The curl to her lips, the squinting of her eyes - one would think that she truly hated me. Before I could shove her face back down, she rapidly returned to her work.

She is right though - I liked to orgasm on her face, her small titties, over her small round ass. It had always been my ultimate dominance over her - to see her glaring in disgust as I covered that attractive unblemished white skin.

Mother was panting now, her eyes watching me carefully for signs that I was about to finish. Yet I knew she was in heat herself - feeling the pleasure of having a man in her mouth, the expected anticipation of feeling his incestuous seed upon the skin of her face. If I wanted to get mother hot - I just shoved my dick into her mouth. A lady doesn't do that - she had told me often enough, along with a host of other things... like fornicating facing away from her partner, my personal favourite position.

It was my hypothesis that mother got hot when she is forced to do things that a lady simply would not do. Things that she had always denied herself and needed me, her son, to force upon her. Things that would horrify the church members if they knew.

I was still far away from an orgasm and I began to wonder if dad would finally catch his wife and son in a very compromising position. This needed something more drastic to conclude this evenings pleasure. Returning both my hands to the top of her head I ordered, "Put your hand between your legs and finger yourself slut!"

Mother hates when I call her a 'slut' but like always, she unconsciously groaned with pleasure as soon as I spoke the single word. She slipped her hand down between her kneeling thigh and began to moan about my hard dick.

Right now she would do anything to get me off - dad could walk in anytime.

"Get them nice and juicy!" Over the top of her moving head I could see that her tiny ass was moving in small circles and knew that she was, indeed, making her fingers juicy. Her sex was always a fountain when I pushed her past a quick fuck - when the threat of being caught was real, or when I forced her to do things that no lady should even consider.

How many different acts I had dreamt up and had acted upon with my unwilling mother - hearing the hate in her words but seeing and feeling the lust in her body. My mother is a slut at heart stuck in the life of a boring upper middle class prude.

I spoke carefully, "Now take that hand and reach around and finger your tiny little ass hole!" She tried to stop the movements of her head, but could not - as my hand forced it to continue with a fist full of thick hair. That did not stop her from moving her face back and forth in a negative motion, her eyes pleading with me yet again.

She knew what my order precluded.

"Tick tock mom." I laughed maliciously - enjoying the moment.

That was enough persuasion - and her hand moved around her sweaty pale naked torso and moved between the cheeks of her ass. A long guttural groan escaped her as she prepared her rectum for me - knowing that if she could loosen it properly, then the inevitable pain would be decreased.

For a tiny woman, mother sported a rectum and a vagina in scale to her size. Her vagina always seemed to accommodate my girth and length quickly enough. It was her ass that had to be forced, that had a more difficult time in taking my over-average sized dick. Oh, don't think she had to endure pain without any pleasure - a lady never allowed her partner to sodomize her - mother, of course, loved it! Certainly the pain had to be excruciating, at least initially, but at some point quickly enough that pain was overshadowed with intense pleasure. That did not stop her from voicing her hate of that act, of pleading at me to do something else, anything, if only to leave her ass alone. The last time I fucked her in the ass, I had her tied face down on my bed with her own soiled panty in her mouth. And do you want to know something - I counted at least four orgasms from her before I finally let loose into her bowels, all without a single touch to her clitoris or vagina.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.