Saving My Parents' Marriage

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: The only way to save his mother, and thus his parents' marriage, is to dominate her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 2004

There was a young lady named Ciss
Who said, "I think skating's a bliss "
But she'll never restate,
For a wheel off her skate
.siht ekil gnihtemos pu hsinif reh edaM


I knocked on the door a third time - dreading that mother would be home, yet there was something I needed to know, to understand, and only my mom could answer it.

It swung open and she stood there, surprised to see her oldest child on her doorstep in the middle of the day. I stepped in without waiting for the invitation, mother stepping aside silently - closing the door after me, automatically.

"Hi honey?" She was frowning - probably concerned that something was wrong as I never appear at my parents place during a work day.

"Mom." I felt stupid suddenly, my reason for coming over now seemed crazy and not a little insane. This is my mother for god's sake!

Then she saw it - probably recognizing the hand written label on the top of the compact disk in my hand. Her head jerked and she stepped inadvertently backward, two steps, on her stocking-covered feet. There was no doubting it - she was shocked and surprised - mom knew what the disk contained!

Suddenly, I believed.

I held up the disk and nodded, "He gave it to me last night mom."

Her mouth moved but nothing came out, her head moving slightly back and forth as if to saying to herself that this could not he happening.

I looked upon my parent, as if for the first time - certainly with a new set of lenses that caused her to appear different to her oldest child, me. Mother, until the last few days, had always been my parent - my mom. Do you understand? Sure she was a woman - but she was a mom first.

The things I had heard from my sister shocked and tore down the pedestal that I had placed mother upon. The man I met last night, one Gord Spencer, had disgusted me and helped to shattered that woman's image forever in my mind.

Gord had also lain seeds within my mind that caused me a sleepiness night and ultimately my reason for being here!

"Do you want me to tell you what is on it mom?"

Mother froze, cleared her throat loudly then ignored my question and asked huskily, "Why would he give you that?"

I shrugged, "Perhaps we should go into dad's study and looked at the hundreds of photos of you two?" Dad kept a computer in his office - mostly for managing his stocks on line.

Her mouth was open and her eyes wide in shock for a full moment before she was able to ask, "You have seen them?"

"Oh yes!" My voice getting louder - my pent of anger, disgust and disappointment coming out in full force now that I was confronting my parent. "Gord had painted such a rosy picture about you two that I could not help myself mom!"

In fact, I had forced myself to look at the contents of the compact disk simply out of denial. I could not believe what my sister had told me - and my mother could not be with a man like Gord, I told myself. At first I sat in shock staring at each digital image emotionally void - later because I forced myself to finish, to see the whole thing as if was a messy car crash.

No son should have to witness such graphic sexual images of his mom that I had sat through last evening!

Mother had stepped back another step, finding her back pressed against the wall, one decades-old family picture being knocked sideways on its nail. She did not even seem to notice.

My sister had called me up nearly a week before and told me the reason why my parent's marriage was having trouble for these last months. I listened silent, but could not believe that my own mother was having an affair with a man a year older than I! On top of that, my sister being dads confidant, had told me that mom flaunted and humiliated her husband with her young lover, cheating openly on the man she married over twenty years before.

So I finally approached Gord by showing up at his condo. He knew who I was immediately - waving me in, though I only stood in the open doorway. He was an attractive guy, in a dark lean sort of way - but had a half sneer on his lips the whole time I was there. I asked the obvious question and he laughed loudly at me - telling me with bravado that my mom was a 'great fuck', who 'absolutely loves getting her ass paddled' and is 'naturally submissive'.

Something in me died at that moment and I stood dumbly as he thrust the compact disk into my hand - daring me to look at how much of a 'slut' my mom really was.

I had stumbled backward, through the doorway, controlling my feet as I wanted to run as fast as I could from there. As I strode quickly away from his door, Gord shouted after me, "You had your chance and fucked it up!"

Last night, after meeting my mothers lover, had been the longest of my life.

The pictures I had witnessed were nothing less than pornographic - the sort of stuff you would never dare show your wife or girlfriend. The stuff you saved for a buddies bachelor party - you know the really graphic hardcore shit.

Well - that hardcore shit had my mother in every pose, every photo. She was doing things I had never even imagined, sexually I mean.

Two rivers of tears were streaming down mother's cheeks - her mascara running ghoulishly. She stood in terror as I starred her down for several moments.

The question that had come to me after my sister had started me down this path, came out, "How can you do this to dad, mom?" I had chosen my time well - he was out of the city on another business trip. They coming all the time now, I finally understood the reason.

In almost a whisper, mother replied, "I did not mean to hurt your dad, honey."

"Bullshit mom! Karry told me, dad is humiliated at what is going on." I was shouting now, my anger raw and unhindered. I had been told about the middle of the night calls from Gord, of mom jumping out of her marriage bed to dress like a 'common whore', as dad had told Karry, to go to her lover... returning hours later, smelling foul and used, exhausted and obviously spent. It was tearing him apart.

Karry had called me because she did not know what to do - dad refused to leave his home, leave his wife... even now!

Mother's shoulders trembled as she sobbed as a response. I felt no pity. Her well manicured hands, with long painted red nails, came up to hide her face. Dad's hard work paid for those nails, the hours of sitting in a spa! "Look at me when I talk to you mother!" I spoke in a loud dangerous tone - a voice I had never used on anyone, let alone my mother, before.

Her hands reluctantly fell, her eyes open and looking pitiful.

The response startled me and reminded me of the second question that had kept me up all last night. My voice trembled as I asked, "Is this something about you and I mom... something sexual?"

We come to the real reason I had arrived here this day - the seed that Gord had placed in my mind seemed incredible and impossible. What had he meant about I missed my chance?

Mother jerked suddenly and froze, her response sounding forced, stern, "Of course not - you are my son!" She also appeared surprised by my question.

It was enough to begin to still those dark questions, thoughts that had plagued me since I had left Gord's place the night before.

The tears had stopped, but she looked a fright. How could this have happened to my parents - to my family? "Gord is a bastard mom - you must give him up!" This was spoken firmly and with an edge of danger - as I felt on the verge of exploding.

Her eyes widened and mother crossed her arms over her bosom defensively, "I need him. You don't understand honey!"

I strode the two steps toward mother, surprising her so that she dropped her arms and gasped as she looked up into my glaring eyes. There was something odd about her posture - standing with her back against the wall, hands by her sides - almost as if she were at attention.

"I've seen the pictures mom - I know how you need him." I practically hissed this directly into her face, our noses almost touching. Mother inhaled deeply and stood frozen. I was a head taller than her, more since she wore only nylons on her feet and me still in my shoes, but I felt taller somehow. It felt as if I towered over her - as if I was the parent and she the child.

The dark place that had suggested things, things about mother wanting her only son, thoughts that Gord had planted was growing within me again. I am not sure why this was so right now - perhaps because how mother was acting?

"You are a slut mother!" These are words I had never thought I would use with my parent. What son would?

Her response was to hiss sharply before bitting her bottom lip, her blue eyes not blinking as they starred into my own.

Her silence was gnawing at my patience, the fact that I had her cornered against the wall not withstanding. I easily reached out to grasp one of mother's warm hands with my own and yanked her behind me as I strode further into the house.

Mother was breathing heavily but half-ran, half dragged, in silence.

I entered father's study and could feel mother tense behind me as I yanked her by the desk. I sat down in the large leather chair leaving mom silently beside me. Leaning over I hit the power button the the computer and turned to stare up at mom. "Your friend Gord is very organized mom. He put all the pictures in nice neat folders all by category."

Mother stood by the chair, facing the desk with a look of dread on her face - but she was standing at attention again, looking helpless to my anger.

"Shall I start with the 'facials' or the 'anal' folder mom? I want you to explain to me exactly how you 'need' Gord mother? Besides the obvious I mean."

Mom finally spoke, whispering, "Please don't do this honey!" She was staring at the flat screen monitor on the desk in dread.

How many meetings between Gord and mother had been needed to produce so many photos? Was the compact disk the total of Gord's collection or was there more?

I used the mouse and opened a graphic viewer - then leaned over and inserted the disk into the computer. As soon as the sound of the drive began I looked over my shoulder to see my parent - not caring if I was humiliating her or not. Look at what she had done to father? To her kids?

Just as I browsed the folders of the disk, again amazed at the organization that Gord had placed the pictures in, I paused and took my hand off the mouse and spun the seat to face mother. She was staring at the screen, trembling - but otherwise silent and unmoving.

"Are you going to tell me what this is all about mom?"

Her eyes moved from the directory listing to me but otherwise she did not say anything.

Was this normal - mother standing silently as her child humiliated her? Definitely not. The woman I remembered was a caring, compassionate woman that rarely rose her voice but used reason rather than force to get what she wanted. Oh certainly our relationship had changed since I had left for College, a few years before - more friendly. Mother had gravitated toward me, alternately Karry and dad hung out. Mom and I met at coffee shops, spoke about books we had read, went to the museum together - she had transformed from the maternal parent to my companion and confidant.

Only in the last couple of months had I seen less of mother since I was living at home - I now understand why.

Never had I seen this coming - this vile blackness that Gord had introduced me to.

What he had said the night before had plagued my mind - was there something more for mother and her son than just loving friends? I recalled the conversations in recent years, how she seemed to defer to me for just about anything - from ordering coffee, to which night to go to a play and even to the topic of any given moment. Up until last night I had loved it - wanted to be around my mother whom was the only person in my life that really listened to me. Now I was doubting that reality - that it had been sordid between us for years and I had not even been aware of it.

Another thing I had thought of last evening - that the topic of my various girlfriends was a stressful topic between mom and I. There was a visible negative response when I spoke about any girl I was going out at that moment - her pose became stricter, somethings her legs and arms crossed and she would not meet my eyes. I had considered it a small compromise - that there was really only a single topic that I could not broach with mother. Had that been another sign?

I looked at mother standing within an arms length of me - looking at her as a man does a woman. She was short and curvy - comfortably built, with the shape of a Renaissance woman. Mother was well endowed in the breast and ass department - her waist small enough to cause a voluptuous hourglass effect which she usually dressed to full effect. Today was no different. Mother wore a white silk collar blouse, with a single button undone at the neck, which was enough to emphasis the start of her abundant cleavage. She wore a black cotton skirt, knee length and snug about her hips and ass. The blouse was tucked into the belt of the skirt tightly, so that her curves were on display. Further down, mothers full shapely calves were encased in white sheer nylons.

All in all - the dress code that I had come to expect from my parent yet one that I had never really looked upon before this moment.

Mother had been watching me looking at her, and was bitting the bottom of her lip while still standing at attention. I also noticed, for the first time, that her hardened nipples were pressing against the silk of her blouse - they appeared rather thick and large even for her bountiful chest.

"Its true isn't it mom?" I spoke this in a calmer voice than I have yet used with her today.

Mother just stood in her firm pose.

"Gord had said that I had missed my chance with you. Are you going to explain what that means mom?"

Again nothing - though I did not expect an answer at this junction of my visit.

"How about if I guess OK?" I was being maliciously playful - and would have continued regardless if she had asked me to stop. I needed to know this - not yet sure what a positive answer would mean. "Lets see - you are a middle-aged middle-class woman that is home alone most of the time - I think you are probably lonely and even in your sexual peak?" She just stared at me - her eyes widening if anything. "There is something else, something that no one else knew about you - the things you think about, your fantasies would embarrass a ten dollar whore right mom? You think about a man, a strong man, controlling you - using you. That turns you on right mom?" Nothing - perhaps she was breathing heavier? "Somehow... perhaps you caught me masturbating", she gasped near-silently at that word, "when I was a teenager, or maybe you just saw me grow up and thought of me as that man in your fantasies - acting in the most lecherous way possible. It was the most secret corner of your fantasies - it was most erotic thing you could think of?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.