Sauna Affair - Cover

Sauna Affair

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Meeting each week in the sauna, David and his mother have been having an affair. But David wants more - and his mom wants him to understand that it can only, ever, be as it has always been - a secret sauna affair.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2004

There was a young gaucho named Bruno
Who said, "Screwing is one thing I do know.
A woman is fine,
And a sheep is divine,
But a llama is Numero Uno."


If not for the way my son fucked me in the sauna once a week, the rock hard cock shoving enthusiastically back and forth into my persistently hungry hot wet cunt, I would say he hated me!

These last few months my son David would not even look at me, give me hugs or even talk to me. His often absent father even noticed the strain between mother and son and asked me about it - I told him the truth, that I had no idea what was wrong with David.

I had a hint of the problem... of course... not that I could discuss this with my husband. David wanted more than our once-a-week sauna affair. It was agreed between us nearly a year ago, when we started to have sex, that our relationship would stay the same outside of that hour, or so, each week. Yet these last months have become increasingly strained, as my tall handsome son tried to initiate improper actions outside of our agreement.

Did David have no concept what it would do to our lives if his father discovered I was having sex with our child? Did I not satisfy him enough in the sauna? I certainly acted the part of a wanton woman with my own son.

And the sex was, and is, very fine! My son is marginally larger than his father - but with youth, had a very high sex drive. As they say, its not about the size - and they are right, my son can fuck me excruciatingly slow or pound me so that I sported bruising for days afterwards. He also was able to stay hard after a good orgasm, like a rock for our whole time in the sauna - tell me that isn't every girls dream? It was glorious - a fucking dream-come-true for this fifty-two year-old mom and wife.

Never in my life had I been as multi-orgasmic as when David fucked me each week. And I did things, willingly, that I never had with my son's father - my husband. Just the sight of that penis between my son's legs was enough to cause my knees to quiver and I sink to the ground to beg to suck him.

But only in the sauna, of course.

That was the agreement.

My married bed had never been less than pleasurable in the last years... until David and I began our affair. Oh certainly, my marriage bed was not in the same league as my clandestine illicit affair with our son, but very pleasurable non the less. My husband was delighted that his wife was seemingly enthusiastic about sex again, was adventurous to be varied and frequent. In that regard, my married had never been better.

All because of David joining me in the sauna once a week.

Life was perfect... right?

Then my son began to touch me, casually at first, but much more than before he was a toddler. Those large strong hands soon moved to my covered body and only my quick, firm, reaction disintegrated his intentions.

David did not take the hint, ignoring my stern looks, my harsh whispers for him to behave himself. His hands tried to get beneath my clothing - up my skirt mostly. Cornering me in a quiet part of our home, his father not home or busy and out of earshot - my negative reaction was sterner at those times.

That was when I saw an anger building within my darling son David, how my denying him was causing strife between us. It tore my heart asunder. Oh sure, Sunday afternoon rolled around and I would become an absolute slut for what lay between his legs. Silly me, I thought that was enough. David took all that I had to give in the sauna, but he continued to want more of me outside of it.

Since his touching had not resulted in the desired effect, David began to whisper to me... demanding sexual things. As if I was too dense to understand the intent of a mauling hand on my ass. Sometimes it was telling me to wear thigh-high stockings beneath my skirts to telling me how he wants to fuck my ass! He even went so far to demand that I come to his room at night, when his father slept.

David is a good boy - young man - and a mother often errs on the side of trust when it comes to her child. I know I have.

Then Sunday rolls around and we close the cedar door of the sauna and the world is forgotten - all that matters is my wet cunt and his hard cock. He treats me gently or as harsh as I desire in that small hot room and I can not get enough. My son uses me and I love it!

That sounds positively evil, doesn't it?

Yet I don't care. That hard youthful cock gave me more pleasure than I had ever thought possible and though it was malicious of god to give it to my child, I was not strong enough to deny it... each and every Sunday afternoon in that sauna.

I felt like the luckiest woman alive.

What had I done to deserve this pleasure at the mid point of my life? I am certainly no beauty and I have not caught any heads turning my way when I walk through a crowd. In fact, in my own words, I am rather plain looking - short and round, soft looking with a cute mature face. Then I noticed my son noticing me - and something changed. And I mean something prior to his pumping his old mom in the sauna every week. My perception of life and love, of sex and pleasure all changed when I realized my son was attracted to me. I would test him, leaving my housecoat loose and watched his face flush when I bent over or bending frequently before him, looking over my shoulder to see my darling child's eyes riveted to my raised bottom. When confronted, he was embarrassed but he would not lie to his mother - he lusted after me, fantasized about me. My god, no one in my life had ever spoke this way to me - and that next Sunday I sat astride my naked son, moving up and down with his gorgeous cock giving me orgasm after orgasm.

It was always in the basement, in the cedar room built by my husband for our fifteenth wedding anniversary. Before David and I began our affair, I used that room as a refuge from my mundane, but privileged, life. Yes I masturbated - giving my body a small dose of what it craved, attention. The sauna was, is, an escape from life itself - and I have come to think that whatever happened within its sound-proof walls was free from the ethics and morals that I lived by otherwise. Oh, I tried to interest my husband into joining me in the sauna, to shag his wife outside the confines of our bed, but he would have none of that - the heat of the sauna would tire him was his response.

Today is Sunday and I sat upon my soft bare bottom on the raised cedar bench and waited for my son to arrive.

Today was a little special - I wanted to try and give him a piece of the pleasure he would gave to me today. The only thing I wore was white lace thigh-high stockings - and anticipated his pleasure with quivering muscles. I would not wear the stockings beneath my skirt during the week, his father would not fail to notice my change from nylons, but here in this alter reality of ours, I could. Sure they would darken with sweat, and other juices, of our lust - but David would be pleased I was sure.

This was my way to trying to reconcile with David - to tell him that he can have anything sexual from me in this sauna, once a week, but he had to accept our parent-child roles at all other times.

Yesterday my son had been dangerously aggressive. At the dinner table, his father across from me, my son had forced his hand beneath my skirt and all the way to my panty. As his father spoke about one of his partners at the office, my son had shoved his fingers in my sex! I had to dig my nails into the back of his hand for David to get the hint, to stop.

David had not looked at me since, had done nothing to indicate he cared about what he had done after dinner. After supper, when his father went into the family room to watch the news, I whispered to my son to be patient, just one more day I had told him. He did not even look at me, had not acknowledged my statement - but just left the dining room without a backward glance.

No matter how bad it had gotten between us these last few months, David never failed to arrive for our weekly sauna-rendezvous.

Today was the first time I feared a change in this routine. Things between us had gotten that bad!

I had to show my son that what we may not have quantity in our sex play, we could have quality!

Then the door opened and my naked son walked into the sauna, shutting out the world behind him. His entrance familiar in that he has done the same thing since our affair had started. This was our secret little world - where morality and the laws of men did not matter.

A wide happy, and not a little relieved, smile spread upon my face and my back straightened as I unconsciously thrust out my large meaty bare breasts.

David always loved my breasts.

Whatever happened between us during the week, whatever stress and anger... it stayed outside the sauna. David's appearance here was proof that we had this in common at the very least.

My son wore a somber face - but I understood that there was a transition time between the real world and our secret one. I had the luxury of sitting here in anticipation for nearly twenty minutes while David had not. I was patient, I knew what treasures awaited me at the end of the rainbow.

David's eyes intimately took in my nylon clad legs. "They look great on you mom."

Even though his voice held little conviction, his compliment caused my heart to accelerate and my sex to throb. "Do you really think so David? I wore them for you." My legs had been crossed at the knee as I had waited but now I unlocked them and held them wide - my well trimmed, and already wet, sex exposed and anxious.

His soft dangling cock jerked and I could not help but groan in anticipation.

God that cock was fucking beautiful!

"Get on your knees and suck me off mom!" His voice held little emotion - and it caused me to shiver in response rather than reassure me.

It was not uncommon for David to take the initiative in our meetings, as I did it nearly as often if you must know. Today I felt that my son knew what I needed, what I wanted to convey to him, and anxiously moved to position myself before him on my knees. This was for him, this Sunday, and I would do whatever I could to make my son and secret lover happy. If that included a little domination on his part, then so be it!

David did not wait even for me to begin, instead shoved himself forward and roughly past my lips. I nearly gagged as his balls banged my chin, his half hard cock already tickling my tonsils. Normally I liked to treat this beautiful man-meat with the respect and devotion that it deserved - a slow passionate build up of oral pleasure. Evidently my son had different plans - that was OK with me.

Before David, my oral experience was near-amateur. I infrequently went down on my husband as foreplay - but I never, really, took my time and experienced the joy it was to pleasure a man's cock until it exploded in my mouth. Now, with David, I could not get enough of sucking him! Most Sunday afternoons started with a blow job, a way to get that first orgasm of his out of the way. Even my husband now was delighted that his wife willingly and frequently sucked him off - never questioning why I anxiously did this new act between us.

His thrusts were impatient and I knew my son did not want a slow patience blow job. His hands grasped my hair, where it was pulled back into a single ponytail and thrust himself mercilessly past my lips. My face was bouncing against his flat midriff, his pubic hair tickling my lips and my saliva dripping off my own chin.

This was not how I enjoyed sucking a cock - but this is what David wanted so I endured his use of my mouth. There was pleasure even in being used - my son loved and desired me enough to want to face fuck me!

The familiar heavy breathing, the way his penis seemed to swell expectantly, were all familiar. My son was using me to bring himself off and though this oral encounter lacked emotion and held no empathy toward me, I knew without a doubt he needed to release his anger for our awkward past week even as he released his sperm.

Even as my son began to ejaculate he yanked himself from my mouth and held himself with his free hand, the other holding my pony tail firmly so I could not move. With eyes and mouth open, I watched with mounting desire as his beautiful cock spurted again and again, shooting that thick white sperm over my face and into my hair.

Looking up I saw a half smile upon his lips - and knew that some of the demons that possessed him were exorcised. He was staring at the mess he had left upon me and I knew I was in a terrible state. My son sometimes liked me like this, uncouth and wanton. I sometimes liked it too!

David removed his hands from me and went to lean against the wall, fighting to slow his breathing.

I sensed that his need to dominate was not over and I wanted nothing more than to make my son happy this day.

"Sit back on the bench mom." It was spoken calmly, with a certainty that I would never refuse him.

He was right. I crawled back to the bench and sat down facing my son... my knees spreading naturally, toward David. As my son was silently enjoying the sight of his sweaty stocking-clad mother, I brought a hand up to daintily rub the sperm from the flesh of my face - intending to lick and suck my fingers clean. Guessing my son would enjoy watching. Before my hand touched my face David growled loudly, "Leave it mom!" I actually jumped at the tone of his voice - it held something dark that the child from my loins could never hold.

"Take off the stockings and give them to me?" There was an impatience to his demand and so I did not do a slow removal of the leggings - rather, I quickly pulled them off. He took the warm balled white lace stockings without a word as I silently questioned myself why he had done this. It had been obvious at his entrance that he enjoyed the sight of me in this new lingerie.

A fear began to build within me, something I had never felt in my cedar sanctuary before. I tried to suppress it - rather than analysis it - not wanting to face anything that would jeopardize my clandestine relationship with my son.

"Now bring yourself off mom."

This would not be the first time that my son wanted to see me masturbate - and it amused me the first times I had done it. But I discovered I rather enjoyed pleasuring myself before my son. This was not a difficult task to complete, my body still hummed from my earlier patient expectation and then the submissive abuse of my mouth. Yes I disliked how I was used - but my sex was drooling regardless.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.