Dark Night

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It was a very dark night; I looked across at the bedside clock that said just after two am. I was wide awake and the gentle snores of my husband lying beside me told me that was all the sleep I was going to get. I silently slipped out of bed and padded naked down stairs. I always sleep naked in fact I just love being naked, always have done.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   School   .

It was a very dark night; I looked across at the bedside clock that said just after two am. I was wide awake and the gentle snores of my husband lying beside me told me that was all the sleep I was going to get. I silently slipped out of bed and padded naked down stairs. I always sleep naked in fact I just love being naked, always have done. The lounge was dark and silent and I stand in front of the patio doors staring out into the darkness beyond. I sip the glass of sherry I had poured myself and my mind wanders off into my past.

I hadn't always been a nearly thirty's housewife, no when I was younger I was a bit of a wild thing. Guys are allowed to sow their wild oats and I made sure I did too. I finished my drink and my hands moved to cup my size 'C' breasts. I always loved having my tits worshiped; fondled and squeezed, made my pussy wet whenever some guy did it. Made my pussy wet now as I did it to myself.

"Shit," I said softly for my own personal love machine was in my bedside draw and there was no way I was going to get it now. Oh well I'll have to do it the old fashion way with my fingers.

I lay down on the couch and spread my slim legs wide and my fingers soon found just the right spot.

"Ahh," I groaned softly now I let my mind find it's own stimulus.

I was at that party again with Pete, randy, perverted Pete, oh how I loved him. We were in the back room with a few other couple, all taking advantage of the dim lights to get some action. We were kissing while he undid my top to expose my naked tits. How he loved for me not to wear a bra or many clothes come to that. My outfit for that night was just a skirt with knickers and a top. Now my tits were bare he transferred his kisses to them.

I was on the verge of coming, my fingers working overtime between my legs. Just the thought of Pete kissing my naked tits was getting me there. My hips bucked against my hand and I grunted quite loudly.

"Oh yes," I sighed softly now as my orgasm washed through my body.

As my orgasm faded I started to fondle my tits again, I didn't really want to come again but I just loved the feel of having them touched.

"I wonder where randy Pete is now?" I mused. "Could do with him now and again."

As I lay there gently kneading my tits I thought about Pete and the things we used to get up to ten years or so now ago. God that party not only did he almost strip me naked but he fucked me in front of what, I don't know ten people, then he let that guy fuck me too. I never knew who he was or where he came from but I can still hear their voices.

"She nice," the stranger said. "Nice tits."

"Yeah," said Pete his hands moving over my exposed body. "You want a go?"

"Sure," he said, "she alright about it?"

Alright about it, my pussy was dripping with excitement.

"She's got no say in it," laughed Pete.

I felt his weight on top of me and his cock enter my dripping pussy. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and moved with his every thrust. I think I started to come the minute he pushed into me and it just went on and on.

"Thanks mate," he said as he rolled off me. "She's one sexy girl."

"Yeah, that she is," laughed Pete.

Although I hadn't wanted to come again, reliving that night again was getting me wet.

"Shit," I said, I really need my toy buzzing between my legs. "Fuck it!"

There was nothing for it but to go and get it and try and be as quiet as I could. I needn't have worried, for Jeff didn't even stop snoring as I retrieved my plastic friend.

Now back in the lounge I could get on with some serious frigging. I was still wet enough to insert it right in to the hilt only then did I twist the end cap and turn it on. The buzzing sounded very loud in the quiet of the night but I knew it wouldn't be heard in the next room let alone upstairs.

I clamped my thighs together tight and my hands squeezed my tits hard.

My mind was off again with Pete; he had told me to take my T-shirt off almost as soon as we arrived at the pop concert. All I was only wearing jeans and that skimpy top anyway for the day was hot.

"Get your tits out," he ordered.

I crossed my arms and pulled the top over my head and then I gave it to him to keep. There must have been thousands of people there but with my bare tits people made way for us as we moved ever closer to the front. After awhile I sat on Pete's shoulders and I waved at the bands; they couldn't fail but notice me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.