Paying For My Love - Cover

Paying For My Love

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Luc is faced with his mother's sense of duty and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Copyright© 2004

He played smooch and stinkfinger with Daisy
Till this virgin was gotch-eyed and hazy.
Then his gargantuan pole in
Her pink, tight, and swollen
Young cunt just about drove her crazy.


The door to mom's condo flew open, after the fourth knock, and mom was standing before me with a small private smile and looked almost anxious. "Oh Luc honey... your early?" My short voluptuous Asian mother was wearing a knee-length black skirt, white silk blouse, white hose and black heels - and she looked rather elegant and attractive for her fifty-six years.

Her note had asked me to come by at seven in the evening, an awkward time as I liked to be home to tuck my kids into bed. Which she knew, as she has baby sat for her grandkids enough times. "Sorry mom - was running early." I was not sure why she had asked me to appear at her condo at a certain time for a 'talk' - she had never asked me to do such a thing before.

Mother's smile widened and she stood aside as her arm waved for me to enter into her home, "Thats fine Luc... please come in."

She closed the door firmly behind me, locking it.

"Lets go into the living room honey."

"Sure mom."

I led the way into the brightly decorated room; white furniture, walls and overflowing with green plants. Mother had always kept a sterile home - and had always loved greenery. I looked around, almost as if I had not seen the place before - but it was exactly as I had seen it two days before. I often picked mom up from her home to bring her to mine - so as she can spend time with my kids, her grandkids, and share in our nightly supper. We did this as often as four times a week with her.

I moved toward the couch and mom gently stopped me by grabbing my upper arm, "No Luc honey, sit there tonight." She nodded toward the large comfortable chair perpendicular to the couch.

The knot in my stomach tightened but as before I even arrived, I could not phantom what was going on.

As soon as I sat down, the pleasure of the wide soft chair caused an unconscious pleasure-filled groan to escape me, mom dropped a wide white pillow at my feet. I watched as she daintily lifted the front edge of her black skirt before dropping to her knees before me, so as not to wrinkle her skirt. She had always been careful about her appearance. Mom pressed my knees apart and then leaned against the inside of one of my legs as her dark brown eyes looked up anxiously.

It was a strange position and caused me to feel immediately uncomfortable.

Both of mothers small hands were upon the top of my thighs. "Thank you for coming to see me honey. I am sorry to be so mysterious about my request."

"Thats OK mother." It was anything but - yet I am polite if nothing else. I realized with a clench of my heart that I could see down the top of mother's white silk blouse from this angle, since the buttons were undone to a point much lower than normal, to the fleshy valley that her yellow skin made. Mother had rather large bosoms for her size, which caused others to mistake her for being overweight. Seated as I was, I could not help but notice that they were also rather attractive - especially compared to the small nubs that my wife had.

If mother saw my starring eyes, she did not seem to care.

"I wanted to tell you a story Luc."

"Is this why you asked me here?" I wished I could move, perhaps to the large couch as she could not kneel before me there - the marble coffee table was in the way.

She nodded negatively, "No honey. But you will understand why I asked you here after you hear my story." I nodded for her to continue as if I could change the path she had laid out for us this evening - forcing my eyes to stay upon her face rather than slip lower, back to her cleavage.

"When I was a little girl..."

"In China?"

She nodded, but ignored my obvious question. Mother had been born in China and had emigrated to Canada years ago. That was a well known tale in our family. "... mother had me bring father his lunch out in the fields." Her family being farmers - this made sense. "Not long after I started to develop into a woman...", she nodded down at her chest and I could not help but steal another glance at her cleavage, "... father asked me if I loved him. Of course I told him I did - he was the head of our family, and more than that, he was a good father to me and my brothers. He told me that until my marriage took me away from him, that I would be cared for but I must always remember who was in charge. He told me that I must do things in our family, to help out and asked me if I understood - and I answered that I did. He explained to me that I was a woman - that I was worth less than a man but that he loved me nevertheless."

I wanted to speak up that that was ridicules thinking, how my grandparents had acted and spoke. It is not a new topic in our home - having been a common discussion about since I was a child. My father had tried to educate my brothers, my sister and I - that in Canada, we are all equal and worth as much as we are able to contribute to our families and our country. Mother, though, had always stayed silent during these conversations and it was a well-known secret in our family that mother thought much along the lines of our grandparents rather than the liberal thinking of our educated father.

Mother continued, "Each day that I brought my father his lunch, he would sit and tell me tales about different roles of women in China. Some were very frightening and gave me nightmares. Yet it was apparent that it was the obedient, married, woman that was the happiest." She took a deep breath, as if building her courage before continuing. "Then one day, as he told me yet another tale, he pulled out his penis and I, of course, thought he must want to urinate. Instead, father gently grasped my tiny head and bent it to him and as he told me his tale, I sucked."

A surprised gasp escaped me and I felt the urge to jump up and run - to escape this tale about my own grandfather abusing my teenage mother. I didn't though and held my gaze upon my parents, she looking at me as if judging my reactions. I sat still though my heart pounded in my chest. Why was mother telling me these things? Why had I not learnt of my grandfathers abuse of her prior to now?

"Though a farmer, with calloused thick hands, he was very gentle with me... patient. Each lunch as he spoke to me, I would suck him. It always took a long time and when he finished, he would kiss my cheek and tell me that I was a good girl and that he loved me. I was extremely happy in that part of my life."

I could feel my face flush - and my lower back ached as if it wanted to move but could not. Perhaps I should lean down and take my mother in my arms - comforting her, telling her that it was wrong and that I still loved her.

I did not move.

"It was much later when your uncle, my older brother, told me that he had seen me bring our father his lunch and what I had done. He was not as gentle as father and it hurt when he used my mouth as father had done - but I knew my brother loved me. I knew he did not have the experience in life as our father did, so did not know how to be gentle with me. I knew then that he should not be doing these things with me, but he always tried to be important in our family as father was. I was ordered to his bedroll almost every night - and loved him as I did our father."

My stomach clenched and I thought I would vomit my supper - what I was hearing was a completely new perspective to my mother's family. My uncle who still lived in China was a gristle old man now - but he had outlived two wives and had two sons, not even counting the daughters - some of which, it was rumoured, that he had killed at birth just for being the wrong sex.

Mother did not give me any time to contemplate her words as she continue. "It was he that gave me to our cousin - and I loved him as I did my brother and father. He was much gentler than your uncle, and both boys never lasted nearly as long as father did - so it was never a chore."

Finally I whispered, almost in shock, "They molested you!"

Mother nodded her head negatively, "No - what I did for them was out of love. They were kind and I was well cared for through all the years I lived in China. When your grandfather sent me to Singapore to marry your father", it being an arranged married I knew, "it was a sad parting for all of us. Me most of all - I loved my parents and my brothers and feared for the unknown of my new marriage and family."

I felt almost relieved that the abuse part of mom's tale had to be over - she was shipped off to marry my dad, it having been arranged before she was even a teenager. They married, lived for a couple of years until father took a new job in Canada - where I was born. That far alway world, rural China, was part of my past but I had no conception of what life was really like. Thank goodness.

"Your father and I were strangers when we first met - yet we learnt to love each other even before our children were born. He taught me many things about life, love and family and I miss him so very much." Mom looked near tears - my father having been dead nearly two years now. She took a deep breath to calm her resolve and continued, "I soon learnt that my husband thought differently than my father about so many things - but both thought of love in the same way." My stomach again constricted with fear at what I was about to hear. "Though we made love often in the first years of our marriage - your father being ten years older than I, slowed down to where he only wanted me to show my love using my mouth. I did this as often as your father was able and he was always as gentle and loving as my own father had been."

The strangest thought occurred to me - how mother's sexual needs were being met if she was using only her mouth? The answer, though, came to me. She was the woman, her pleasures came second to her 'traditional' mind - if at all - and she probably had ways to satisfy herself after father was asleep. I did not need to hear any more about mothers sexuality - so I dared not ask these questions.

The silence became thick and I thought it was my chance to break this difficult moment, "Mom, I think... !"

Mother stunned me to silence as she reached out with one of her small soft hands and grasped my member above my clothing.

She looked softly into my eyes, "I heard my daughter in law complain about me to you last week Luc." I could not decide if I should stare at her grasping hand or her gentle gaze. "And I realized how much effort it was for you to care for your old mother - paying for my home and all my bills, including me in your family... giving me a life that my parents would not even conceive. I realized then that I had to do more for you - I had to pay for my love." Her hand squeezed my crotch and I could not help but pull deeper into the soft chair - escape, though, was impossible.

"My father taught me what I am, how to keep the man in my life happy. I loved my father, my brother and cousin... and I certainly loved your father Luc." Her other hand was sliding up my covered thigh, toward my crotch. "As I love you honey." The hand grasping me moved so that the two sets of fingers fumbled with the zipper of my slacks.

It hit my like a freight train - what mother was about to do, what she thought of as her duty. This old dated Chinese idea that a woman had less value than a good pig - that she had to prove her worth, to work to keep the head of her family happy. "Mother... please... !"

Her eyes had moved down even as I felt the cool air of the living room reach into my opened slacks and tickle the soft flesh within. As her small warm hand drew out my limp member so that it drooped comically from my slacks, mother looked back up into my eyes. "I love you Luc and I want to do this for you?" A wide knowing smile accompanied this statement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.