Games Adults Play - Cover

Games Adults Play

Copyright© 2004 by Sahebji

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Guru, my friend, invited me for a holiday at his home. When I reached his house he asked me for my help...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Guru laughed, 'So they have you fooled too.'

'They? Now what is that supposed to mean?' I asked, getting irritated.

'Radha, zara Sahebji ko aaj ka maal dhikana (Radha, show Sahebji today's goods), ' Guru called out to Radha.

I wondered why he said this as I had already seen the girl. I was pleasantly surprised when Radha walked into the room with two girls in tow. They were twins; identical twins, one was wearing a green blouse and the other a red one.

'My God Guru! They are two of them, ' I exclaimed.

Guru laughed aloud and said, 'Radha, Sahebji ko inki chuchiyan dikha (Radha, show Sahebji their tits).'

'Sahebji, this is Tinu and this is Minu. Lardkiyon, Sahebji ko apni chuchiyan dikhao (Girls, show Sahebji your tits), ' Radha said.

The girls blushed but slowly took off their blouse and dropped it on the floor. God, their tits were beautiful. They were small but perfectly formed. The sight of the four boobs gave me a terrific hard on.

'Radha, aur dikha (Radha, show more)' I panted, pressing my tool.

'Lardkiyon, Sahebji ko apni skirt utha ke choot dikhao (Girls, lift your skirt and show Sahebji your cunt), ' Radha told the twins.

The twins stood still with their heads bowed.

'Sharmane ki koyi baat nahin. Sahebji hee aaj raat ko tumhaari choot phardenge (Don't be embarrassed. Sahebji is the one, who is going to take your cherry tonight), ' Radha said.

Slowly the girls lifted their skirts. I had a clear view of their choot. Their young cunt lips were pressed together. Not a single hair blemished the beautiful choots. I beckoned them to me and sat them on my knees. I kissed them and I ran my fingers between their virgin cunt lips.

They moaned loudly and said, 'Hum bhi Sahebji ka laurda dekhenge (We also want to see Sahebji's cock)'.

'No not now, you will see it tonight. Now get back to work' Guru said. Reluctantly the girls left.

'Guru, what a lovely surprise I look forward to deflowering them. I have never taken the virginity of identical twins and that also in the same evening. Thank you friend it is a rare treat, ' I said.

'Don't thank me. It is Ruchi's idea and she deserves all the thanks, ' Guru replied.

'How did she get this wonderful idea?' I asked.

Guru said, 'You remember how much Ruchi enjoyed herself when you popped Radha's cherry?'

I nodded.

'Well, Ruchi wanted to relive the experience. Willing virgins were dime a dozen but she wanted something unique. Five months back she found two girls. They were twins but not identical twins. They were also quite young. Ruchi said to me that Sahebji's huge lund will kill these girls. We will surely use them but later. She kept them in mind but continued with her search. Then three months ago she came across Tinu and Minu, ' Guru said.

'The girls seemed quite enthusiastic about getting fucked, ' I said.

'What did you expect? For the last three months they are under Radha's care, ' Guru laughed.

'Guru, why were you so particular that I come only on the 17th?' I asked.

'The twins will be thirteen on that day. They were getting impatient and Ruchi promised them that they will lose their virginity on their thirteenth birthday, ' Guru clarified.

'Boy, I am going to enjoy our opening up their choots and gaands for general traffic, ' I said.

'You are a lucky fellow. I wish I could deflower at least one of them. Saheb, I am sure you can help. Ruchi will listen to you if you asked her. Please friend, ' Guru said.

I didn't know what to say. I was myself very keen to pop their cherry. A friend is a friend. I am young maybe I will get another opportunity to take the virginity of identical twins. 'I will try my best but I make no promises, ' I replied.

In the afternoon I went to rest. Radha came to my room and said, 'Sahebji, please mujhe ek baar chodo (Sahebji, please fuck me)'.

'Nahin abhi nahin aaj raat ko. Tu jaanti hai ki didi ne mana kara hai (No not now, tonight. You know that didi has said no), ' I replied.

'Aaj raat ko Tinu aur Minu ko chodene se aapko phursat kahan milegi jo aap mujhe chodoge (Tonight you will be so busy fucking Tinu and Minu that you will have no time for me), ' she said.

She had a point there, I said, 'Come sweetheart'.

As I entered her choot she sighed, 'Sahebji, kayi aadmiyon ne mujhe choda lakin jitna mazaa aap se chudwane main aata hai utna aur kisse se nahin milta (Sahebji, many men have fucked me but the pleasure I experience with you is greater than any of them).'

After we had finished, Radha wanted more. 'Radha, we should not over do it otherwise didi will get angry, ' I said. She did not like it but did not want to annoy Ruchi also and went leaving me alone to rest.

On the dinner table Ruchi said, 'Guru, I suppose you have already introduced Sahebji to the twins.'

'Yes, of course, he has already seen tonight's menu, ' Guru laughed.

'Ruchi, I must thank you for the fare you have arranged for my lund tonight. I look forward to opening their choots, ' I said.

'You are welcome. Remember to make them scream loudly, ' Ruchi said, smiling, 'come let's put the show on the road. The girls must be waiting.'

When we reached the auditorium we found Tinu, Minu and Radha waiting for us. All three of them were naked. Radha stood with the twins on her either side. The heads of the twins were resting on Radha's tits and they were running their fingers between the lower lips of Radha.

Radha held them in her arms tenderly caressing their boobs. I looked around. The three of them were everywhere. I could see the images of the three naked girls all round me. I could see their tits as well as their choot and bums at the same time.

'Congratulations. The mirrors really add to the excitement, ' I said.

'Thanks, ' Ruchi said with a wide grin, 'it was Guru's idea.'

'Kya tum tayyar ho apni choot phatwane ke liye? (Are you girls ready to be deflowered tonight?)' Ruchi asked.

'Haan hum Tayyar hain (Yes, we are ready), ' the twins replied with enthusiasm.

'Theek hai, tum main se pahele kaun apni choot phatwayega? (Okay, which one of you wants to be deflowered first?)' Ruchi asked.

'Me' Tinu shouted.

'No me, I want to be fucked first, ' Minu countered. This went on for some time resulting in an argument between the two.

'Who says training does not pay?' Ruchi laughed, 'Sahebji, see how eager they are to be fucked by you. I suppose we will have to flip a coin to decide which one will lose her cherry first.'

'Wait, ' I said, 'I have an idea. Why not let them actually fight each other to decide whose turn comes first. I mean wrestle each other and the one who pins down the shoulders of the other wins and gets to be fucked first.'

'Great idea, ' Guru said, 'something like "catch as catch can". I have seen the show on TV. It is very sexy.'

'Yes, I have seen it too. In this case they would be wrestling naked. It would be much more fun. So it is decided, ' Ruchi said.

We quickly pulled four mattresses on to the floor and arranged them as a wrestling mat. Ruchi called the twins and explained what was to be done. The twins agreed.

'There will be three rounds of five minutes each with two minutes rest in between. There will be no scratching, hair pulling and no putting finger in each other's choot. Any one breaking the rules will be disqualified and the other will be declared the victor. Agreed?' Ruchi said, explaining the rules.

The twins nodded and stood glaring at each other with hostility. 'Radha you keep time, ' Ruchi added.

At Radha's signal both the girls with loud war like cries went for each other. 'Main abhi iss haramzadi ko pachard deti hoon (I will soon pin the bitch down), ' Tinu shouted.

'Haramzadi, kisse kaheti hai? Dekhte hain kaun kisse harata hai (Whom are you calling a bitch? Let us who vanquishes whom?)' Minu shouted back.

For a few moments they grappled with each other, then fell on the mattress, and continued to wrestle, shouting obscenities at each other. It was a great sight to watch, their legs and arms flaying in the air as they rolled on the mattress. Their tits rolled around and their small choot holes were clearly visible in different poses. The mirrors in the auditorium added to the show. Watching them Guru and I got a super hard on. Ruchi started to breathe heavily.

They were evenly matched. Even after three rounds there was no winner. They did not stop wrestling and Radha had to physically separate them. Both the girls were panting heavily and glaring at each other.

'Well, this has also not decided the issue, ' Ruchi said, 'God, I am feeling hot. I am going to undress. Why don't you both take off your clothes also? After all what we have seen I am sure your lunds (cocks) must be straining to be released from their captivity.'

'Yeah, it'll be a relief, ' I said.

All three of us took our clothes off. Our cocks were standing erect in their full glory, oozing pre-cum.

Wide-eyed the twins stared at my lund (cock).

Tinu said, 'Didi, main soch rahi hoon ki pahele Minu ko hee chuwane doon. Theek hai na? (Didi, I am thinking let Minu fuck first. Is it okay?)'

'Nahin, didi maine pahele nahin chudwana. Tinu ko hee chudwane do (No didi I don't want to be first. Let Tinu get fucked first), ' Minu said. We all laughed at this sudden turn about.

Radha said, 'Lagata hai Sahebji ka barda laurda dekh kar yeh dar gayin hai. Arre darne ki koyi baat nahin hai. Sahebji ke laurde ne hee tau meri choot phardi thi. Pahele kuch dard hoga phir mazaa hee mazaa (It seems the size of Sahebji's cock has scared them. There is nothing to be scared about. It was Sahebji's cock that deflowered me. It pains a little at first but then it is all pleasure).'

The girls did not say anything and kept staring, fearfully, at my erection.

'I suppose we will have to flip a coin now, ' Ruchi said.

'I have another suggestion. They are identical twins and in my opinion they should lose their virginity also at the same moment, ' I said.

'Sahebji, even with that huge thing between your legs you cannot manage to deflower two girls with the same stroke, ' Ruchi said, sarcastically.

'This is not what I meant. You have misunderstood me. What I meant was that Guru and I will pop their cherry simultaneously, ' I clarified.

'What, Guru deflowering a girl? No way, ' Ruchi said.

'Ruchi, just imagine how loud they will scream when our cocks go in their choot simultaneously. Their combined scream will be much louder than when only one of them gets deflowered. The pleasure you will feel., ' I said leaving my words hanging in the air.

Ruchi was wavering.

While we were discussing the future course of action I saw that in order to relax the girls Radha's tongue was flitting from one choot to the other but making sure that they did not cum. The twins were moaning with pleasure.

She asked, 'What about his promise?'

'You bound him in that promise and you can also release him from it, ' I replied.

'Ruchi, please, I would love to fuck a kori choot (virgin cunt). Even in future if ever I fuck a virgin, I promise, it will be with your knowledge only, ' Guru pleaded.

'You will have your fun with the twins but what about me, ' Ruchi asked.

'It seems you have forgotten our Radha and her long tongue. She can lick your choot and give you pleasure, ' I said.

Ruchi remained silent for few minutes and then suddenly said, 'Okay, girls get ready. Radha! Sahebji will take one of them and babuji the other one. Hurry let us get the show on the road, ' Ruchi shouted and then turning to Guru with a big grin added, 'Go on, Guru my love, deflower the little bitch but remember that I love you very much.'

'Darling, I love you too and will do so forever, ' Guru replied, kissing Ruchi.

Radha laid the twins down on the mattress with their legs wide apart. 'Okay boys, you get between their legs. Enter them just a little but without popping their cherry. I will give the signal. At the word 'go' you push. Okay? You Radha, kneel here and get ready to lick my choot, ' Ruchi said, pulling up her legs on to the sofa and exposing her choot to Radha's tongue.

We lifted the legs of the twins and placed our cocks at their choot entrance. Guru pushed in. Minu sighed, 'AAHHh'.

I also slowly pushed my lund into Tinu's wet choot. 'OOWW' she groaned.

'Radha, start licking my choot. OHHHhh it feels so good. Yes, Radha dear, go on keep licking. Little faster y... hes that is the way. Boys are you ready?' Ruchi asked.

'I am ready, ' Guru grunted.

Tinu lay with her eyes closed, trembling below me waiting for the impending thrust. 'Me too, ' I said.

Ruchi counted, 'Ready boys? One, two, three, GO.'

At the word go we both pushed hard into the virgin choots of the twins.

'AAAAAAYYYYYIIIIIEEEEE, ' they screamed at the same time.

'SAHEBJI, BAHUT DARD HO RAHI HAI. APNA LAURDA MERI CHOOT MAIN SE NIKALO (SAHEBJI, IT IS HURTING VERY MUCH. PULL YOUR COCK OUT OF MY CUNT), ' Tinu shouted.

'BABUJI, MAIN MAR GAYI. DIDI MUJHE BACHAO (BABUJI, I AM DYING. DIDI PLEASE HELP ME), ' Minu said,

Ignoring their shouts of pain Guru and I kept pushing our lunds in and out of their choots.

'OHHHH IT IS SOOOO GREAT. RADHA LICK ME HARDER. Y.HES BITE ON MY CLIT. GREEEEAT! I AM ABOUT TO COME. Y.HES I AM THERE. I AM COMMMINNNGGG, ' Ruchi screamed.

In the meanwhile Guru and I kept fucking. Both the twins lay with their eyes closed savoring the new sensation in their cunts.

'Boys, I don't hear anything. Fuck the bitches harder. Make them scream with pain, ' Ruchi ordered.

'Guru, let us change choots. What do you say?' I panted.

'Okay. I am ready whenever you are, ' Guru said, breathing hard.

'Now, ' I said and withdrew my cock from Tinu's choot. At that moment Guru also withdrew from Minu's choot and moved towards Tinu.

'Oh what are you doing, it felt so nice?' Tinu moaned.

'Babuji, don't take your laurda out, ' Minu sighed.

Guru rammed his cock into Tinu. 'OOHH, ' Tinu screamed.

'OOWWW, IT HURTS, ' Minu shouted, as I shoved my cock into her choot.

We kept fucking the twins. 'Kyon lardkiyon chudai kaissi lag rahi hai? (Girls, how do you like your first fuck?)' Ruchi asked.

'Achchi hai (It is heavenly), ' Minu panted.

'Bahut mazaa aa raha hai (It is very pleasurable), ' Tinu panted.

'MY GOD, IT IS LOVELY. RADHA, PUSH YOUR TONGUE INTO MY CHOOT AND TONGUE FUCK ME. Y... HES, DEEPER GIRL DEEPER. THAT IS THE WAY. I AM ABOUT TO COME, ' Ruchi screamed.

'I AM ALSO ABOUT TO SHOOT MY LOAD, ' Guru shouted and with a loud grunt lay inert on the palpitating breast on Tinu.

'I AM ALSO COOMMMINNNG, ' I shouted and shot my load into Minu's waiting choot.

'I AM NOT YET THERE BUT VERY NEAR, ' Ruchi shouted.

We withdrew our dripping cocks from their deflowered cunts. The girls continued to lie with their legs up in the air, with our-cum, streaked with blood of their shattered virginity, oozing out of their cunts.

Guru said, 'Ruchi, look blood is flowing from their ravished cunts.'

Ruchi stared at the bleeding cunts of the twins. 'Y.HES I CAN SEE THE BLOOD. MY GOD Y.HES I AAAMMM ALSO COOMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGG, ' screamed Ruchi and pressed Radha's face into her choot nearly suffocating the poor girl.

After a few minutes when we had recovered Ruchi embraced Radha, 'Radha you were very good today. Tell me how can I reward you?'

Radha looked at my limp cock but did not say anything. Ruchi laughed, 'I know you want Sahebji to fuck you. He will fuck you anyway but ask for something else.'

Radha said, 'Didi agar aap theek samjhain tau mai babuji aur Sahebji ka beej Tinu aur Minu ki choot se choos loon? (If you permit then may I suck Sahebji and babuji's cum from the cunts of Tinu and Minu).'

'Sure Radha, go ahead enjoy yourself, ' Ruchi said.

As we watched Radha went to work on the cunts of the twins. In no time she had sucked their cunts dry of our seed. The twins were in ecstasy and our cocks became semi hard. Radha took the twins and stood with them at a respectable distance. She had her arms around her wards and squeezing their boobs gently.

Ruchi said, 'Guru, after this mother of all orgasms I require a drink.'

'Sure darling, your usual?' Guru inquired.

'No, I am in a mood to celebrate. Open a bottle of your best bubbly, ' Ruchi said.

'Give the bottle to me. I will open it, ' I said.

'No my friend I will open it. Remember my wife has given me permission to open more that just a bottle tonight, ' Guru said grinning broadly.

Ruchi laughed, 'Guru darling, don't get too cocky otherwise I will hang a lock on your cock and throw the key away.'

'Darling, I was only joking, ' Guru laughed.

Guru popped the bubbly bottle, poured out three glasses, and looking at the girls asked, 'Radha, do you and the girls want some?'

Radha shook her head but the twins wanted some. 'Bilkul nahin. Tum dono yahan chodene ke liye laayi gayi ho, sharaab peene ke liye nahin? Agar tumme kuch peena hee hai tau Sahebji aur babuji ke lund ki mani peeyo. Dekho unka laurda tumahari choot se nikale huye khoon se sana hua hai. Usse pahele chat kar saaf karo, phir laurde ko muh main lekar chooso aur mani satako. Samjhin? (Absolutely not. You both have been brought here to be fucked and not to drink alcohol. If you want to drink something then drink Sahebji and babuji's cum. You can see the stains of blood from your cunt on their cocks? First lick them clean, then suck them and swallow their seed. Understood?)'

The twins nodded but hesitated. 'Tinu, tu Sahebji ka laurda chaat or Minu babuji ka chaategi. Chalo (Tinu, you lick Sahebji's cock and Minu will do the same to babuji's lund. Move), ' Radha said, sharply.

Both them scrambled and getting down on their knees started to lick our cocks. 'Didi aap kahain tau main aapki choot chaatoon? (Didi shall I lick your cunt?), ' Radha inquired of Ruchi.

'No darling, your tongue must be tired. Give it a rest. My choot is still tingling from my last orgasm, ' Ruchi replied.

Radha joined the twins. Getting on her knees between them, placed her arms around them and started to egg them on, 'Yes Tinu, that is the way. Suck harder. Minu, not like this take babuji's laurda in your hand. Right! Now suck. Don't worry you will not suffocate. They will tell you when their seed is about to come. Won't you sir?' Radha said.

'Y... hes' Guru moaned.

'Definitely' I grunted.

'Go on, my dears, harder. Remember what I taught you. Be careful with your teeth. Don't hurt these beautiful cocks. Don't let me down, ' Radha said.

'Radha, it feels so lovely. I am about to cum. Oh, Oh Y.HES I AM COMMMMIINNNGGGG, ' Guru screamed and shot his load into Minu's mouth.

Guru's scream triggered off my orgasm. 'Tinu, careful I am about to cum. Y... hes I AM COMMMIINNNGGG, ' I shouted, pouring my seed into Tinu's waiting mouth. The twins were good. They swallowed our spunk without spilling a single drop.

'Radha, how did you teach these girls to suck cock like this without the benefit of a cock?' Guru asked, panting.

Radha grinned, 'I used half ripe bananas.'

'Radha, you are not only a very good teacher but also very imaginative, ' Guru complimented.

As we were recovering Radha along with the girls stood waiting for further instructions. Radha's hands were manipulating the twin's boobs.

Ruchi said, 'Ab tum dono inki gaand marne ke liye tayyar ho? (Are you ready to fuck their ass holes?)'

'Ruchi, inki gaand hum kal marenge.' I started to say.

Before I could complete my sentence Tinu said, 'Nahin didi hum aaj hee apni gaand marwayenge. Kyon Minu? (Didi we want our ass holes fucked today. Minu, what do you say?'

'Chup! Tumahari gaand zaroor maari jayegi lakin kab aur kaisse isska faisala didi karegi tum nahin (Your ass holes will definitely be fucked but when and how will be decided by didi and not you), ' Radha said sternly to the twins. The twins made a disappointed face.

'My children, don't be disappointed. Here suck my tits, ' Radha said tenderly. The twins grinned and latched on to her boobs.

'As I was saying, ' I continued, 'we should leave their ass holes for tomorrow. You will enjoy more when your choot is also fresh.'

'What shall we do? It is still early, ' Ruchi asked.

'Ruchi, Guru and I will fuck you at the same time, ' I said, 'Are you game?'

'Sahebji, this is not possible. How can both our lunds enter her choot at the same time? She will die of pain, ' Guru said.

'No Guru that is not what I meant. You fuck her in the choot while I penetrate her gaand, ' I said.

'Is this possible? I will not allow anything that might hurt Ruchi, ' Guru said.

'Do you think I want to hurt her? No, it might pain a little but then the pleasure will also be double. Think about it, ' I said.

'Sahebji, have you ever done this way before or are you experimenting on me?' Ruchi asked lost in thought.

'Yes, I have done it before. I did it with many girls when I still lived on 'The Estate' and then recently in the mango grove, ' I replied, narrating in short, all that happened in the mango grove.

Ruchi still hesitated. 'If you are still skeptical then we can do it with Radha first, ' I said, 'Radha, what do you say?'

'I will do whatever Sahebji says, ' replied the brave girl.

'No need for you to sacrifice yourself, ' Ruchi said, getting a little irritated, 'I will do it first. Sahebji, tell me what I should do?'

'Guru, you lie down on the mattress. Ruchi, you get on top of him and take his lund in your choot, ' I said, 'I will then push my cock up your ass hole.'

'Are you both ready?' I asked.

'Yes we are ready, ' Guru grunted, 'take it easy while you enter Ruchi's gaand. I don't want you to damage it.' I placed my cock on Ruchi's puckered ass hole and pushed slowly.

'Oh Sahebji, it is hurting, ' Ruchi wailed.

'Let me enter then I promise that you will enjoy yourself like never before, ' I said and pushed harder.

Soon I my cock was fully engulfed in her butt hole. 'Ruchi, does it hurt too much?' I asked.

'No, not much, ' Ruchi replied.

'Guru, now you fuck her choot from below while I screw her gaand from above, ' I told Guru.

Guru started to move his lund in and out of Ruch's choot as best as he could. In the mean while I fucked her in her ass hole. Radha said, 'Girls, come let us watch two lunds going in and out of didi's choot and gaand at the same time.'

All three of them bent down to see the action.

'Sahebji ke laurde ne didi ki gaand kitni chowrdi kar dee hai (Sahebji's cock has dilated didi's gaand so much), ' Tinu observed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.