Free House - Cover

Free House

Copyright© 2004 by Ray1031

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of teen firsts. First times. First Oral. First real love. all surrounding a slightly different premise.<br><i>Warning for some - although no details are given, there is a mention of incestual oral relations between a Daddy and his 13 yr old daughter in the middle of this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Lonnie and I tried not to change the ways we acted around each other in public. It wasn't something we had talked about, and neither of us really suggested it. But we weren't making any displays of ourseves when we were together either... or at least we didn't think we were...

Still, we spent what time we could together, touched and held hands. Kissed each other as often as we could. Nothing in public, but any time we thought we were alone and people weren't watching. Give us ten seconds of privacy and our fingers, our lips would meet and then as quickly part. There was nothing sexual in the contacts either, since we weren't grabbing each other by the butts or groins... and when we kissed it was always gently, sensually.

Still, we must have been doing something wrong because Wednesday morning Mr. Miller said something to her as soon as she walked in. "Girl, whacha done ta young Dex here? He's almost sickenin' to be around the last coupla days. Always smilin' an' hummin' to hisself. An' it gets worse when you're here. Why he turns inna a carved Halloween pumpkin. All wide smiles and sparkly eyes. An' you ain't much better neither! Damn, afore ya knows it you'll have me smilin' again too. Ya already done got to Old Purdy. He's acting like a pup again." He was refering to the fact that whenever Lonnie arrived the dog, if he was there, always got up and walked over to her for a little attention. Something he did for no other customer. But there was a grin on Mr. Miller's face, in his voice, that took any supposed bite from the comment.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Miller," Lonnie said and we both smiled at him before walking into the back bay together. Not holding hands, but close together and our fingers kept brushing as we walked. I was doing a tire alignment on the Willie's Way Stop van that morning and it was already up on the rack. The work on the van was hardly done, and it was parked back out front, when the boss said we should go outside to work on the Metropolitan. We were "souring his coffee". But he said it with a smile and I think the old coot was just giving us some time alone, behind the eight foot privacy fence that surrounded his "car yard."

It was that morning though that the subject of us getting together and really "doing it" first came up. Not that either of us actually said it. Neither she nor I actually came out and "said" that we should have full on sex now. It seemed that we both just knew it should happen.

As soon as we had gotten inside of the yard gate and closed it behind us we hugged. We held each other and kissed for a couple of minutes, lips, cheeks, necks, eyes, and then started to work on the car.

We were pausing in our work, again. Had stepped close to one another. We didn't speak, or kiss or hug each other again. We were working after all. We just stood real close, touching fingertips while I looked into her eyes and face and she looked into mine. It seemed we were pausing a lot that morning.

"I think it will have to be on a Sunday," she said.

"Only day I really have off." I replied. "Work 'til four, four-thirty weekdays - and Saturday is for extra chores and yard work mornings. Saturday afternoons everyone in town's out and about. People around here don't miss much."

"Evenings our parents are always around. Pay more attention to us."

"Very little time alone. We would be missed."

"We'll need a place," she commented and looked to me for that answer.

When I didn't answer right away she turned back to the car and started working again. After a few seconds, so did I. But I was thinking.

I knew lots of little private places in the area around town where we could probably find privacy. Places I used to go when I wanted to be alone. Clearings in the woods. Shady spots by the river. Picnic grounds and piney hollows. I had shown most of them to Lonnie already in the previous weeks. All of them had an extra element of risk involved in using them though. It was mid-August and people could turn up anywhere, at any time. I used to be disturbed by them all the time, when all I wanted was time alone. Except for Sundays that is. Especially in the mornings. Half the town would be in church and the other half would be either still in bed, or at home sipping coffee. Still, people often fished early, there were lunch time picnics and the few kids in town who got chased out of the house to "go play outside." Then I had an idea and quit thinking. I started back to work in earnest.

At the next "pause" I said, "How about here?"

"Here?"

"Right here. In the yard. The station will be closed and Mr. Miller never comes in on Sunday. It's where we usually spend Sunday mornings anyway, working on the car. We've never been disturbed here. No one has ever come by."

She was looking around. "Nice high fence. No one could see. But where?"

"The Caddy in the back. It's a real gunboat for size, it's huge. Seats are wider than I am tall and in good shape. Windows are all there. Even the carpet is mostly good. Go check."

She did and I moved about the now nearly completed Nash and admired our work. Lights were all in and the wiring was done. We'd finished the primer painting last weekend. We'd even had it running and driven it around inside the fenced yard. Of course, sitting on a milk crate while driving on the roads wouldn't do. Still, Mr. Miller had found someone with a reupholstery kit for the seats and my Uncle Geno had promised to talk us through re-doing them at his shop.

Geno isn't really my uncle. Just an old friend of my dads who'd been around as long as I could remember. I'd always called him Uncle Geno though. Him and dad go hunting or fishing together four or five times a year. Geno runs an upholstery shop over on Candy Mountain Road in Liberty, across the state line. Mr. Miller has promised me next Wednesday off and Dad has said I could drive him to work, use the family truck. I still didn't know if Lonnie's mom will let her go or not. Neither does Lonnie yet. She's been nervous about asking.

"The seats, a bit of carpeting and some paint and she'll be ready in time for driving to school this year," I was thinking when Lonnie came back.

"We'll have to clean it first," she said, showing her agreement with my choice. "There's spider webs inside and might be bugs."

"We can do that. We have a few days. I have a thick sleeping bag in the basement. I can bring over, hide it in the Metropolitan's trunk. Should make a soft mattress."

"This Sunday then?"

"Okay."

"We'll need a condom."

"I can get one."

"Or two."

"I can get two." She leaned close and kissed me softly. Work was delayed again as we stayed that way for the longest time. Our hands and lips touching. My dick rising under the coveralls when her boobs pressed into my chest. We didn't do anything about that though. He would have to wait for Sunday I guess.


Sunday dawned sunny and warm. One small worry for the day had been removed the night before. When Dad told me they were under their monthly quota at the plant and he would be working this morning. He had barely left for work when I walked out the side door and up the driveway. I had a bag of trash in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. I was replacing the lid on the trash can when there was a loud "Hello" from across the street.

It was Lonnie who had apparently seen me through a window and had stepped out. She was wearing a long T-shirt thing that covered her to mid thigh and also carried a coffee cup. "You're up?" I called.

"Didn't sleep much last night," and she smiled. I thought I saw a blush rise into her cheeks, even from across the street.

"Me neither," and I quickly looked up and down the empty street, feeling the heat rising in my own cheeks. I was suddenly worried that someone might see the two blushing fools yelling back and forth across Main Street. Put two and two together. "Your Mother?"

"Still sleeping. Want to go early?"

"I need twenty minutes to shower and dress." I was only wearing a pair of cut-offs.

She looked down at herself and back to me before calling out "Duh!" But she was smiling.

"Yeah, okay! Twenty minutes then?"

"Twenty minutes!"


We leaned the bicycles against the inside of the wooden fence and pushed the wide entry gates closed again. I already had the key to the Metropolitan's trunk in my hand and Lonnie took it from me.

"I'll get the sleeping bag from the trunk and meet you at the Caddy. You lock the gate."

"Lock the gate?" I thought as she hurried by me. "Lock the gate?" I thought again and turned to look at it. I hadn't thought of that before this very moment and now I wondered "How?" There had never been a need before and there was nothing attached that would do it. No hasps or pin bolts. No hooks and eyes, no nothing. There was only the hasp on the outside of the gate and the lock hanging from it. Before now, there had never been a need for keeping people out when someone was in the yard. The only worries had been in keeping them out when someone wasn't. Mr. Miller and I had a key to that lock, and so did Lonnie for tha last couple weeks. But that did no good. There was nothing to attach it to on the inside.

Lock the gate? But it made sense too. It would keep anyone from coming through and finding us before we could dress. It could give us an extra minute or two. Looking around quickly I found a length of four by four board and wedged it against the slats of the gate. It was something, maybe not much, but something. I went after Lonnie.

She was already at the Cadillac when I arrived and had unrolled the sleeping bag across the back seat. She was unzipping it and folding one flap up and over the seat back. I had come up on the far side of the car from her and opened that back door as well. The day was getting hot already and it would allow air to move through the car.

Lonnie smiled at me across the length or the seat and stood up on her side of the car. I stood up on mine. With a smile her arms and hands raised up before her, dragging her T-shirt with them. It slid over her head and off. "Meet in the middle of the seat?" and the shirt was dropping from her hands as they moved back down below the edge of the car's top, out of sight. It was a race then and as my own shirt rose above my head and I dropped it, her shoulders and body were already wriggling as she loosened her jeans. I had an advantage though. Lonnie's jeans were always skin tight, form fitting, while mine fit loosely. In fact, if it weren't for the belt I wore, they'd slide down over my ass when I walked. I used that to my advantage now. Loosening the belt, I pushed down on the waist band and they slid down my legs, gathering in a heap at the ankles. Lonnie had to bend over and push hers down, at least as far as her knees. A quick move with a toe, behind each heel, and I was stepping out of my sneakers.

We arrived in the center of the seat at close to the same instant and our lips met. We maintained the kiss as we shifted further into the seat, she shifting to her right and I to mine, twisting around. Our right hips met. Her right breast pressed into mine. Her left hand sought, found and held the back of my head and mine did the same to hers, even as our right hands fell to and rested on the other's thigh.

That kiss seemed to go on forever, starting soft and hungry, lips together and eyes shut. I leaned into her and my greater weight pressed her backwards and into the seat behind her. Our lips parted and and the kiss became passion itself, demanding now as our tongues sought and carressed each other. Her right hand rose along my body, sliding across my stomach, up my side seeking the left side of my chest. I tried to slide my hand forward along her thigh and downwards. But her left hand left my head and captured it, lifting it from it's quest and raising it to her left breast. Which was completely okay with me. I'd wanted to really see and finally feel her breasts since I'd seen them through that wet blouse in the river. I wanted to see them now, and was tempted to stop the kiss, lean back to look. But I was afraid of spoiling the moment, or ending things without losing my virginity and taking hers.

She began to massage and manipulate my man-tit and I returned the favor for her. I really thought I was getting the better of it though. There was so much more of her to play with and explore. It was all so much softer and more pleasurable than mine I thought.

The kiss finally ended in a series of a dozen smaller kisses that roamed across the other's cheek, down the neck until we were kissing the left shoulder and collar bone. A few kisses there and we both "bit", pulled back and laughed softly as we shifted about. Each then began kissing down the left side of the other's chest. It was amazing that we each seemed to be moving in exactly the same way. Everything seemed to be coming so naturally and we were moving as one. Except for my trying to slide my hand between her legs too soon, all of our moves were the same. I didn't know if she was leading and I was following her almost instantly, or If I was leading and she was following. Maybe it was a little of both and we were trading back and forth.

It didn't matter though, not really. I was in heaven and so excited that I could feel something leaking out of my stiffened dick and sliding across my leg as I shifted my butt outwards and my lips finally reached her breast. She had made a similar move and arrived at mine as well.

My left hand was now on the side of her hip, Sliding up and down along it from her waist to her thigh as my right, trapped between us, lifted and guided her heavy breast to my mouth. I lifted the stiff nipple to my mouth and kissed it, then pulled it between my pursed lips and sucked at it hard, tickling the tip of it with my tongue.

Lonnie was doing much the same for me, though she included many kisses to the flesh surrounding my much tinier nipple and had begun nipping at the flesh and the nipple itself. My dick was throbbing where it pressed against the sleeping bag covered seat back. It felt as if my heart had left my chest and now lived in the head of it - I felt each beat storngly there. I was busy myself though. I had parted my lips and opened my mouth as widely as I could. I was trying to see just how much of her tit I could suck inside of my mouth. Some would go in and then stop and I would hold it there while I breathed through my nose. Then suck again and more of her would enter my mouth. I worked my my jaw, half gnawing at the flesh my mouth contained and half trying to relax my jaw still more, open my mouth wider, get more of her inside.

I curled my tongue back, probing against her breast trying to reach the nipple with it. All without letting any of her flesh escape. I didn't quite manage it. I felt the edge of her nipple surround when I reached it though. I had earlier noticed a series of tiny little bumps, like chill bumps, around the edge of that darker part and I felt them with my tongue now. But in terms of reaching her nipple from there, I knew I couldn't do it. There was a lot of tit territory to cover and I knew I would have to give some of her up. I wasn't ready to do that yet, so I put my tongue back where it belonged against the underside of her boob while I sucked again. More of her slipped inside and I felt it when she touched something near the back of my mouth. I think it was her nipple doing the touching, but I wans't sure. I only knew I had almost gagged and thought I should do something else before I made myself be sick.

Even as I let her boob slip from my mouth, she took my nipple between her teeth and bit. I groaned.

When I released her, she released me and pushed me away, sitting up in the seat and looking at me. "You did remember the condom, didn't you?"

"Yes, I remembered."

"Good. I don't want to get this far and have to stop." Her left hand slid between her legs and I had the momentary thought, "That should be my hand," but I didn't say anything. She continued, "Get it. I think it's time."

I turned to the door and slid forward until my feet were on the ground outside. Leaning down, I picked up my pants and reached into the watch pocket. I had brought three condoms with me, instead of the two we'd discussed earlier. I passed them all to her. She put two on the back shelf and handed the third back to me. "Put it on. Just pull it over the tip and unroll it down your cock." and she started shifting around in the seat until her feet and legs were to either side of me. Her left hand still busy rubbing.

Looking at the foil packet in my hands I found an "easy tear" notch near one corner and opened it, pulling the rubbery thing out into my palm.

I had never seen or held one before and I looked at it for a minute, wondering how the thin material could be strong enough. It felt kind of greasy and slick to my fingers. I followed her directions though, and pulled a bit of it over the end of my dick. I tried to unroll it like she said and it wouldn't. A little confusion and I finally figured out that I was trying to put it on inside out. I reversed it and it went on easier than I'd expected, hugging every inch of my dick from the tip to the base. It really felt weird.

I stood in the doorway then and turned to face her. Her hand moved from between her legs and I was looking at a surprisingly flat pussy. I'd seen some drawings and cartoons on the internet and stumbled into some sites with pictures (before dads surf-nanny program kicked me out of them). Everything I had seen had shown the pussy to be a prominent mound with thick lips and a long slit. When she'd moved her hand out of the way Lonnie's seemed smaller than I expected - the cleft not so long and the lips flatter than I'd thought they would. I'd also expected some kind of hair, like I had or like in the pictures and drawings, but there was none. None at all. She used her feet and arms, shifting her bottom closer to the edge of the seat, then lifted her legs and spread them wide. As she did, her pussy kind of opened and I saw the insides of my first real one.

There was a little vee of flesh near the top with a whitish ridge under it. Just below that was a little pucker and below that a small hole that got a little bigger as her legs spread further. I could almost see inside it and it all looked kind of wet. I wanted to keep looking at it, all of it. Wanted to lean down close for a better look. But she had raised her arms to me, hands hanging in the air between her parted thighs and I went to her.

She hugged me once and raised her head to kiss me quickly. Then pushed against my chest until I'd raised myself enough for her to see between us. Raising her head she pressed her chin into her chest and looked down her own body, she slid her hands down to take hold of me. Her fingers wrapped around the condom and she seemed interested in the feel of it, while I found myself suddely fascintated with the folds at the sides of her neck. Her neck had widened as she pressed her chin so tightely to her chest, and there were what looked like real folds in the flesh there. Considering what we were doing, what we were about to do, I probably shouldn't even be noticing that. But I did and I couldn't tear my eyes away from them, until she moved her head back and leaned up for another kiss. Those folds disappeared when she did that.

She again shifted her head to look between us again and her hands began pulling at me, moving me this way and that. I could feel her through the rubber coating as she moved me around. I raised myself to the full extension of my arms and arched my back a little, lowering my head down beside hers. I wanted to see what she was doing.

I watched, and shifted my hips slightly as she moved her hands a little this way and that. Feeling the muted contact, the pressure where we touched, where she touched me. It wasn't like before. When she had first touched me other day it was as if an electric shock had gone all through me. Now, though some of that was still there, it was all less intense somehow.

She finally stopped moving me around, held me steady against herself and I felt a ring like pressure at the tip. "Now, gently, push."

I pushed forward with my hips, as gently as I could, and the ring began to expand. Then I hit something and was stopped.

"Oh, damn! That hurts," she said.

I froze where I was and didn't move. "Should I stop? Take it out?"

Her teeth were clenched when she said, "No. Keep going. I want to do this."

I pushed again, as slowly and gently as I could. The pressure against the end of my dick increased. I don't think I made it any further inside her at all. "Oh. oh. oh!" she said and tears began to appear at the corner's of her eyes. Her face showing the pain she was feeling.

"You sure you don't want me to stop? I don't want to hurt you."

"Damn! Oh shit! No! Don't stop! If we stop now I won't have the nerve to try again and I want this. Push damn you! Push harder!" I tucked my head into the curve of her shoulder and neck, not wanting to look at the pain on her face, in her eyes. I slid my hands under her back, hooked them over her shoulders and did as I was asked.

I thought my dick was going to bend double, that I was going to slip out without getting inside of her. Then, suddenly, the resistance was gone and half of my length slid into her. She practically howled into my ear and her hands jerked around to clutch at my back. I froze then - but only for a second or two, remembering what she had said. Gripping her shoulders more tightly I pushed forward sharply and my hips met hers.

This time she did howl. A long drawn out "O-w-w-w! Her arms and legs wrapped themselves tightly around my back and hips, holding on tightly. "Oh, Fuck!... Shit!... Don't move again! Please, please, please don't move again. Just lay still and let me catch my breath... Try and get used to this... oh, it hurts." her breath was coming in short pants next to my ears and I raised my head to look at her face again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.