Marnie's Quickie - Cover

Marnie's Quickie

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: A dinner engagement forces a couple to find a place to truly express their desire for the other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 1996-2003

There was a young man of Kutki
Who could blink himself off with one eye.
For a while though, he pined,
When his organ declined
To function, because of a stye.


It was a boring, longwinded dinner. Yet it was also work.

You see, I rarely have to meet clients or even wear a tie. At least not in the last eight months I don't. So when this invitation came from one of the larger clients in Vancouver, I wasn't able to pass it off to one of the other development team members. It was my turn and no amount of begging, bribing, threatening or just plain complaining had gotten me out of it.

I'm Caesar. Have you heard of me? No? Well, that's fine. I rather like keeping a low profile. Maybe this tale, as well as my others, will get us better acquainted.

I may have started off on the wrong track. This short tale isn't about my boring business meeting or even about my work. Nope, it's about Marnie, my Slave.

Have you heard of Marnie? Probably not, she keeps even a lower profile that I.

If you haven't heard of her, then let me tell you a bit about her. She is mischievous, playful, and can be a handful. That is really what this tale is about. Or maybe it's about sex - you decide.

You see, being unfamiliar with ties, clients, and "curbing my tongue". I thought it would be fun if I brought a date along. At least it would have been someone to talk to, other than clients, I mean. My job is great, at least if I don't have to associate with patrons. Besides, my Slave was better acquainted with this type of business interaction. Talking with "suits", if you will.

I'm really taking my time getting to the good stuff. And if you haven't guessed yet, the good stuff is sex. Isn't it always?

So, here we sat across a eight-foot round table from each other and I didn't even get a chance to talk with her. I got bored real fast. Not normally being a good conversationalist, those people next to me that tried to start one found my answers short and to the point. They may have also gotten the fact that I didn't want to be here. I'm not much for hiding my true feelings.

As was often the case, when I get bored I start to make fantasies up in my head. It comes from my childhood and teen years, and has been both a bane and a benefit over time.

So, seated across from me, Marnie watched the podium and made small talk with her neighbors at the table while also giving me sly little looks. She looked lovely in the dark dress and pearls and my fantasies naturally started to include her. Though not a social butterfly herself, she seemed to be doing better than I at this function.

It had been days since we had been together, and between my busy schedule and her own, it was sometimes difficult to enjoy my Slave as I truly wished to. Just two nights ago, as I sat alone in a hotel room in Toronto, we had chatted over the phone. It was an exciting conversation that turned highly sexual. Her orgasm, while talking on the phone, had helped my own later that evening when thoughts of her swam through my head.

So when I returned and she answered my call, I could hear her excitement and then disappointment when she discovered why I called. A business dinner was hardly the way to enjoy returning back home, but I never thought of that until I saw her standing before her apartment building waiting for me.

God, she was lovely. Was it lust or something else? Let's not get into that, shall we?

One of the speakers was long-winded, more so than my introduction in this story, if you can believe that, and I practically stared at my date. She, of course, noticed and gave me small little girl smiles. I wonder if she knew just how nasty my thoughts were at that moment. Probably. Marnie knew me quite well.

I was seated there thinking erotic thoughts until I started to get angry at myself. I didn't have to put up with this shit. My Slave certainly shouldn't have to put up with it. Why the hell didn't I take her back to my boat and fuck her as a Slave should be fucked?

Real life is the answer to that. I needed to eat, or more importantly, I needed to pay off my sailboat, and my current contract was the way. Besides, other than this dinner, I've had it pretty good. I work when I want to, and how much, and to top that off, I work out of my sailboat anywhere within cellular service along the coast of British Columbia. Not a bad setup.

I was seated there, angry, horny, and bored, when my Slave suddenly looked me in the eye and stood up after making whispered excuses to her two neighbors. I watched her walk towards the hallway leading back out to the elevators and the washrooms. When she got to the entrance of the hallway she stopped and turned to look me deeply in the eye, her face looking like a naughty little pixie.

That was enough for me. Damn, why hadn't I thought about escaping if only for a few moments? Smart girl!

I turned to the old woman next to me. "Excuse me for a moment." I actually felt like running to my Slave, like some corny movie, but I walked and tried to remain calm. At least on the outside. Hell, I was already sporting a semi-hardon.

To be honest, I hadn't thought much about where we could find privacy or what we would be able to do if we found some. I just wanted to hold my Slave for a few moments. Maybe just to keep my sanity.

When I came around the corner I saw the washroom sign for the lady's head. I immediately thought about finding a private stall and had already opened the door when I heard a quiet, yet playful, "Master?"

It was from a crack between the door and frame at the end of the hall. I saw the exit sign and a stairs sign.

Like conspirators, she opened the door and made sure I wasn't followed as she then lead me up the stairs. I followed, biding my time, yet watched that rounded bottom sway before me, taunting me like a carrot.

So if you're here just to read about the sex, this is where you should start reading. Hope you enjoy it. I know I did.

We came to the roof of the forty-something level high-rise and I was surprised that the door hadn't been locked. It wasn't and when I felt the ocean breeze hitting my face and saw the organized mess of construction, I knew someone had screwed up and left the door unlocked.

Ah, I knew my luck wouldn't be all bad that evening!

It was my turn to take the initiative. I turned back to the metal door from whence we just came and slie a large two-by-four splinter into the two handles, effectively locking us out upon the roof.

It was my turn to give my Slave that devilish eye and devious grin. She giggled and looked around almost nervously. When I reached out for her she suddenly sprinted away from my grasp. I was hungry for her and she was going to make me work for it. That's not a complaint, mind you - in fact I think I'm a damn lucky Master.

The roof was tarred, but there were piles of wood and large piles of sacks upon which I could simply grab my Slave and throw her down. It wasn't going to be that easy. Though a few years older than I, Marnie was in better shape. Oh, how I enjoyed her shape! Several times I came close to her when she suddenly turned upon her swift feet and made me work even more.

The work site had been cleaned up, with tools locked away and loose objects piled neatly, as anyone who has done blue collar work knows - the site is never perfectly clean. That was my cue and I suddenly dropped down to one knee with a growl of pain.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.