Marnie's Master Loses Weight - Cover

Marnie's Master Loses Weight

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: So, what does a Slave do when she thinks her Master is getting overweight?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 1996-2003

The rich man uses vaseline,
The poor man uses lard;
The worker uses axle grease
But gets it twice as hard.


Lets get something straight right off - I'm not fat!

In fact, I'm my own worst critic when it comes to how I look - usually I just don't give a shit what others think. Lets see, I'm exactly six feet tall and right now I'm about a hundred and ninety five pounds. Not thin, not fat. Bet you don't believe me?

Lets face it - I love food! Then there is my current lifestyle which doesn't leave much room for exercise, other than a swim a few times a week. You see, I'm a contract programmer and I work out of home, my pride and joy, my sailboat.

I thought I would simply write about a Saturday afternoon that I spent with my Slave, Marnie. Yup, you read that right, she is my Slave as well as a friend and companion.

Don't judge my lifestyle and I won't judge yours, okay?

So, if you haven't been keeping up, this is about my not-so-overweight body and my Slave.

Working long hours to complete my obligations to the current project, I hadn't been able to spend much time with my Slave or with my sailboat. In fact, other than sleeping, eating and working, I've done nothing else. Would it surprise you that I'm an introvert? Thought not.

So just after noon on Saturday, I hear a knock upon a side portal and glancing up, I saw a familiar hand wave. It was Marnie of course. Who did you think it would be? I may be a pervert but I'm also a boring geek. So in tune with my ship that I felt the addition of another person as well as her soft step as she climbed aboard.

Having nothing planned but work and maybe a nap, she wasn't intruding at all. I had worked most of the night - on a roll, as they say. It had been a week since I last saw her and as usual her expression-filled face radiated when she saw me. I knew I was grinning.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her in a bear-hug. Then suddenly her hands dropped and she began to feel around my middle like she was squeezing bread.

I pushed her away and made a grab for her hands. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Haven't been getting out much, Master?" Her wicked grin looked maliciously playful. I wondered if she was working up to a punishment, which I knew she sometimes enjoyed if properly administered. Marnie laughed as I made a pained look, all in jest, as she well knew. I didn't feel much like punishing this sexy woman at that moment.

Yet at the same time I didn't much feel like making excuses. My Slave knew very well why I haven't been getting much exercise lately. I let her hands go and returned to my stool and sat facing her.

"Did you come around just to make fun of my weight?"

She threw her handbag over onto the bench and laughed yet again. I knew from that sound that my Slave had many things on her mind. Having fun was just a small part of it. "Its been a week. I think Master is neglecting me." Her lip pouted out comically.

It was my turn to laugh.

"Is Master too busy for his Slave, or have you found something else that pleases you more?" My playful, comical, and talented actress of a friend sobbed violently.

What else could I do? I threw a pile of recycled note paper at her. Of course it was for effect, and I doubt a single sheet touched her. Yet that playful wench suddenly jumped back with the grace of the pixie she really is and screeched with a bit of a laugh thrown in.

I sat smiling, wondering what other antics she was about to pull, when she suddenly lifted her loose skirt up to her waist. The weight of the week, and more explicitly my lack of sexual attention during that time, suddenly hung heavily upon me as I gazed upon her cream-coloured stockings and garters.

Licking lips, I had to continue with our present mood and at least attempt to be witty. "Is that where my money went?"

She moved her shapely legs about in animated poses and ignored my feeble jest. "Well, do you like them?"

"Very nice." I meant it. One thing that had first attracted me to my Slave was how she looked in stockings. I knew my gaze was easily read - I'm such a predictable male sometimes. I wanted her and she knew it! Who says a Slave has no power?

"I just thought I would come by and show you these" - she turned slowly so I could see every seductive curve of her legs from her ankles to the tops of her thighs - "before I had to go." Her skirt dropped and effectively disintegrated my mesmerised gaze.

Marnie moved to gather her handbag. "Where the hell do you have to go?" I certainly hope that didn't come out as a whine. Not very dominant, is it?

"Oh, I thought I would get to the library and check out a few new books." With her bag she headed for the short ladder leading out. "I wanted something to do since you're so busy." That came out rather harsher than a simple jest and I knew I had to read between the lines. I'm not so thick-headed all the time! Though that may surprise those that actually know me.

I jumped for her ankle but missed and she was topside. Damnation! I moved faster than I had in weeks and Marnie squealed as she tried to get to the dock.

"Damn your hide, woman!" I grabbed her handbag and she let it go and I had to jump again. I had her by the upper arm and she was laughing almost uncontrollably while I was growling with maddening desire.

Our loud playfulness had attracted a few eyes. I moor my ship with a live-aboard society and everyone knew each other. I'm sure my strange lifestyle is often a topic of gossip - as will this event be.

Damn, I'm off topic again.

It happened very quickly, but I pulled her back to me and I lifted her easily into my arms. Marnie is quite light and had a small frame, an easy lift. I was standing in the cockpit with nowhere to go so I made my way the few feet aft.

Marnie was kicking and squealing as my free hand was openly fondling her round delightful bottom. Standing just before the stern line she must have realised what I was threatening to do.

"Let me go! I have to get to the library." That brought more hysterical laughter.

Let me get one thing clear, threats mean nothing. They are for the weak. Marnie knew that, yet sometimes, together, we liked to be playful and spontaneous.

"Then you can swim to the library." The comment was rather foolish, thinking back, though I doubt she even heard me, since I immediately threw her over the transom and right into the deep cool water.

It was my turn to laugh as her head appeared and she spitted out a mouthful of sea water. "Bastard." I wasn't sure how to read that twinkle in her eye.

"Now, Marnie, that's no way to speak about your Master." I moved to the rail and leaned over to help her out of the water.

Though older and smaller than I, Marnie was in rather good condition and could swim very expertly. So, like some old movie before talkies, she grasped my outreached hand and used her feet upon the stern for leverage. As you may guess I went head first into the drink.

Someday I may learn my lesson. Probably not, though!

I gasped out when I finally surfaced and she helped me find a handhold on a loose line. You see, I can barely swim a few feet - I'd probably drown if left to my own devices. Serves me right, some may say.

I could hear her laughter as I grumbled and cursed. Foiled again by my submissive. Luckily I've a bad memory. That was a joke - I hope you smiled?

A few others joined with Marnie's joke and the both of us were the centre of attention among my neighbours. Laughter can be rather embarrassing if its aimed at your soaking dripping body.

So we retired to the main cabin and we both began to disrobe. No word was spoken but I could not help but watch as my Slave revealed her wet and sexy body. I know she caught my hungry gaze but didn't say a word.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.