Marnie's All Tied Up - Cover

Marnie's All Tied Up

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

BDSM Slave Sex Story: A bound and exhausted slave gives her master one last pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Slave Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 1996-2003

A habit obscene and bizarre,
Has taken a-hold of papa.
He brings home young camels
And other odd mammals,
And gives them a go at mama.


Caesar opened the door to the bedroom and looked down at the pale naked skin of his Slave Marnie. Her back was to him and she lay still upon the rumpled sheets. It had been a long evening but pleasurable to the young master and dominant. His e-mail friend and Slave provided a wonderful distraction to life's often tiresome duties. He often found it difficult to keep the older woman satisfied, as her energy often seemed boundless. But the dominant had found a way, more daring than he had yet to use, to quiet her down.

The tiny woman's wrists were pulled back behind her and tied off with one of her own stockings. The other stocking, white with a lacy top, bound her ankles together. Caesar had been sure not to tie the lingerie too tight to her body; it was to hold, not hurt. The man came into the room and sat down on the bed behind his bound Slave. He reached out to test the silk scarf which held her bound wrists and ankles behind her. It forced her to bend at the knee and to bring her tiny feet up. In this position she could only lay comfortably on her side, which is the position he had left her in several hours before, and the position he now found her in.

Gently he lay his hand down upon her warm smooth hip, half-expecting her to jump from surprise, but she didn't. Marnie only lay quietly, her breathing deep and steady. Last evening when she appeared on time at the hotel room door, dressed in a almost casual woolen skirt and loose blouse, Caesar felt as much desire for her as the first moment they met in person. Only beneath this conservative attire did Caesar find and enjoy the woman who proclaimed herself his Slave. The hours after her arrival were filled with orgasmic delight and groans of passion. The same skin he now touched rippled with spasms as she panted her desires to him while allowing his dominance to emerge in both a physical and mental merging between the two sexual partners. The same skin had caused his manhood to rise several times, while each successive orgasm which she taunted from him sapped his strength and devoured his soul. Finally he was left exhausted. To ensure a quiet evening he had tied his Slave and left her in the bedroom alone for the evening. It had been extreme, but not the first time he had tied her, though it was the longest he had ever left her bound.

After the long hot shower, Caesar felt very refreshed and ready to continue the day. Now, after seeing his Slave still bound and remembering the enjoyment from hours earlier, he felt the heat of his loins stir. His hand moved from her smooth hip to her fleshy upper buttock. Its resilience had been proved time and again, as Caesar had often found reason to spank this woman's pale skin to a bright redness. Bending forward he simultaneously pulled apart her upper cheek and looked into the shadowed crevice. He wasn't a stranger to this part of her anatomy, and again enjoyed sight of her. Only last evening his finger had penetrated her tight rear opening as she knelt before him, his cock stroking back and forth inside her vagina. Gently, so as not to wake her, the twenty-something year-old master bent awkwardly forward and placed a gentle kiss directly upon her anus.

Caesar liked her like this, unknowning of his visual enjoyment. It sparked a voyeuristic mood in him. At his commands, his Slave would masturbate and give him a wonderful sight to behold. Yet when she did not know that he was watching it seemed nasty, and created a new enjoyment inside him. Again a kiss, longer, lingering upon the hard muscle long enough to get a taste of her. He sat back and licked his lips, his eyes never coming off her bottom, while tasting her sweat, dried sexual juices, and even the earthy taste of her bottom. Again he bent towards her, this time his tongue spearing out to taste her. Caesar wasn't rough in this oral intercourse with her asshole; rather, a forceful pressure was effective in that he found his tongue entering Marnie's rear a centimeter while leaving her still sleeping.

The man, the master, pulled back before he woke her. Something he did not want to happen yet. He wasn't finished playing with his slumbering Slave. He let go of her skin and stood up off the bed. Again he marveled at the woman who had succumbed to his dominant desires of her own free will. Caesar shook his head, not understanding the mind of a submissive, nor would he ever.

His peripheral sight noticed the hastily-discarded clothing from the night before. A few steps and he was able to pick up one of his Slave's white stockings. It no longer held Marnie's warmth, but bringing the thigh section to his nose allowed him to smell her stale perfume and the natural smell of her skin. She had looked delightful in these stockings last evening. When Marnie showed up at the door in white undergarments, Caesar knew of her mood. It was the master's job to interpret and use the knowledge of his Slave's feelings and moods to help increase her desire. Last evening it had been easy. She had come to him feeling submissive and desiring the special attention of her master. Again, the thoughts of the night before gave him a shiver of excitement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.