Is She The Slut I Told Her She Was? - Cover

Is She The Slut I Told Her She Was?

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Years before, he comes upon his buddy with a masked, bound and freshly-fucked woman whom he enjoys as well - he discovers her identity accidentally.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Water Sports   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

An AI researcher named Bluth
Wrote, to find out the sexual truth,
Eroticon VI,
Which he taught certain tricks
Which I'm sure can't be found in Knuth.


Damn, Todd had a some chick over which means we are going to be late for the hockey game!

"Gill... come on in!" He wore only a terry-cloth robe as he stood aside to let me into his apartment.

The smell of sex was thick in the bachelor pad.

His apartment had no bedrooms but was still rather large - a single huge room that incorporated his kitchen, living room and bedroom all in one. There was sixteen foot ceilings that had the pipes showing, retro but modern. Between the main rooms, there was rough brick-ware - to a height of eight feet - so effectively his yuppie bachelor pad was divided into separate rooms.

"Who is it this time Todd?" Even at the frustration of knowing we were going to be late for the game - I couldn't keep the shit-eating grin off my face as I asked that question.

He grinned back, "Are you sure you wanna know?" I simply nodded. "Well," he though for a lengthy second to think, "let me just say that she is a housewife here in the neighbourhood."

"Fuck man - you better hope her old man doesn't finds out!" I meant it, it would not be the first time I had to help my friend out of a fight after a husband or boyfriend came for revenge.

He shrugged as he always did; pussy was always so much more important than the after affects. Todd always lived for the moment and never, for as long as I knew him, thought of the consequences.

I hushed my voice slightly and leaned in, "Well get rid of her, we are going to be late for the game?" I shoved my wrist and my watch into his face.

He looked sheepishly at me, "That's not as easy as it sounds."

All I could think of was that we were going to miss the first period of the game - and I paid a hundred bucks for the tickets!

Pussy to most guys is more important than a sports game, even the regional semi-finals - but Todd was different, he got more pussy than everyone else I knew, me included, added together.

There was something about him - his tall thin Italian good looks, the way he seems to absorb his full attention toward a woman - that just seemed to make the ladies desire all sorts of things from him.

Todd turned and motioned for me to follow.

I did.

We went about a brick wall and came into his living room, it was more than that of course. It was a parlour to Todd's every kink. What I mean is that if he wanted to simply go to 'bed' and fuck a woman, he would go to his bed. But if he wanted to tie a girl up, spank her... whatever, he would do it in his living room.

There over an aluminium frame, upon her stomach along its long axis, was a near-naked older woman. I say 'near-naked' because she wore thick tan stockings and a brown garter belt - the left leg had a terrible run from the heel to just a few inches above the knee. And I say 'older' because it was obvious by her body that she was no tight co-ed. The middle-aged woman was bound ankles and wrists to be base of the frame, forcing her to bend provocatively over, her legs spread wide. She was helpless, but exposed, bound like that.

Oh, another thing about Todd - he seemed to favour older women than ones our own age. He had told me years before, when we were half drunk after a bush-party. It had all started when Todd was twelve - when his mothers sister, his aunt, had seduced him. He told me all the sordid details, and I was sceptical at the time - but the next day be brought over a dozen photos as proof - all taken that morning for my benefit. I think, to this day, they still fornicate whenever his aunt can get away from her husband. And she was a kinky old bitch, from what I understand - even for Todd's varied tastes.

I seemed to have interrupted at an inopportune time.

"Uh... ?" Even with her head in a leather hood, with only her mouth free of its confinement, and that had a fat red ball stuck between her lips - I could see that the older woman had an attractive body.

Todd came around to stand beyond the woman and the frame, so that we had to talk over her prostate and bound body. Her head came up and I could see that she tried to listen to every word we said - her ears were flattened inside the leather hood.

I wondered, not for the last time, whom she was?

"... I guess your not interested in the hockey game huh?" I foresaw me sitting drinking a beer at the game myself - shit I hated going to a sports event alone. That image just made me angry - Todd had wanted to go to that game, so he was going - chick or not!

Todd made that thinking-face of his, and then reached out to stroke the curly thick red hair that was not hidden beneath the leather hood. Almost affectionately he stroked it softly, then he moved it to her naked smooth back. Slowly his hand moved down her back to a wide soft hip to lay upon her large round ass - he gave this a rough squeeze.

I took a closer look at the exposed body of this woman and assumed my friend would choose this seductive sexy woman over some cold hockey arena. There upon her large round white ass I could see the tell-tale marks of a wide belt - Todd had whipped her numerous times it seems.

Well it wouldn't be the first time he had beat one of his 'dates'. Knowing Todd, neither would it be the last!

There between her thighs was what I assumed to be the woman's urine - the trail of it darkening the inside of her tan nylons and there about her feet, a puddle. Todd was a kinky bastard, I have to give him that.

He saw my look and smiled and slowly shrugged, we had known each other too long and had shared too many things to judge him on this little kink. For one I knew he took delight in urinating on some women - a mixed form of domination and humiliation he once told me.

Todd was into domination and bondage in a big way. I have personally watched him with some woman, normally older ladies... treat them like dirt, and then weeks later see that same woman begging for another 'date' with him. He seemed to understand just what each woman needs to be pushed past the limit of her self control - perhaps it was humiliation by being bound up or urinated upon, or maybe it was as simple as ordered to climb beneath a restaurant table and blow Todd. It was the mystery of his power over these ladies. I didn't have it, though I have no problem getting laid with girls my own age.

Between her white buttocks, I could see that congealed substance that I have seen him use before. "Fucked her in the ass Todd?" I nodded with my chin toward the evidence upon the woman's skin.

He seemed to be embarrassed for some reason, an emotion that was very rare in my friend. "I took her virginity just before you rang." He looked over to the low metal table near us and I saw a hastily discarded condom, obviously very well filled. I immediately forgot that foreign emotion by the sight of such blatant sexuality. "The bitch loved it so much that she pissed and orgasmed at the same time."

His title for the bound and gagged woman did not take me by surprise, he often talked his 'dates' by what would normally be humiliating and debasing names. The ladies rarely seemed to notice.

I simply nodded, my mind back on the game that has just starting ten minutes drive from here.

Todd must have seen my disinterest and found the surprising need to brag, "She never cheated on her husband before tonight... and when she got here her cunt was flowing like a river." I looked at my watch. "I tried it the normal way", 'normal' to Todd was in bed, naked, "but the bitch was barely adept, so I thought to push her evelope... I haven't touched her cunt yet... as a punishment!"

Two guys standing over a bound and freshly buggered older woman, one bragging to the other guy who just wanted to get out of there - seems wild doesn't it?

Well in our last year of high school, already knowing and admiring my friends ability to seduce nearly any older woman, I discovered that he was fucking our English teacher. Well fucking wasn't the right word, for nearly two weeks she was his slave. He fucked her in every hole, humiliated her in numerous ways including once having her call her husband so he could listen as he fucked her sloppy cunt, and then she shared her with his best friend - me. When he was done, he barely looked at the woman - but I watched as this normally uptight and strict woman humiliated herself willingly by begging a teenager for his attentions. We still have pictures of the three-person orgies we enjoyed those two weeks. Funny thing - humiliated and then ignore the pretty teacher and Todd still got ninety percent in a class he never cracked a book in.

That had been one of my first introductions to Todd's sexual escapades - one of several that we had enjoyed together. One of the things we like to do on a weekend when Todd has a woman who is willingly submitting herself to him, is poke her front and end - cunt and mouth, at the same time.

"In fact I don't think she ever tasted a man's come till I gave her my first load!" The woman's hooded head was lowered in shame. Todd treated them like shit and they seemed to love him even the more for it.

Women are strange.

"Are you or are you not coming with me to the game? Its already started!" I was getting angry and his bragging stopped promptly.

"I'm coming... can you wait while I take a quick shower?" I told you he could pass on this woman for a few hours for a hockey game - that in itself was strange right? Well, welcome to Todd's life!

I sighed, "Do I have a fucking choice?"

He gave me a wide grin, one that did wonders toward the fairer, and older, sex - but only caused me to sigh in frustration. Todd ran, pulling off his robe on the way, to his bathroom - the only true room in his apartment. Meaning it had a door.

Todd left it open though.

The shower started and he bellowed out, "Use the whore's cunt if you want - I barely touched it earlier." Meaning he probably wet his dick in her before making her suck him off.

It wasn't an incredible claim, he often lent me a slut when he wasn't busy with them. Women to Todd, someone that can get a woman so easily, were but a minutes distraction to him. And if truth be told, Todd would rather poke a woman in the ass than in her cunt.

Though anxious to get out of there, I resolved to wait for my best friend... that left me with several minutes to kill.

"Do you want me to let her go for you?"

Todd rushed out of the bathroom, a toothbrush and the foam half out of his mouth, "Good god no! Just leave the bitch - I'll give her a long tumble when I get back after the game." He meant to leave her in this bound position for hours - not the most terrible thing I've seen him do to a woman, but it still made me pause for a second.

Nude, Todd came over and squatted before the woman's head. With his free hand he yanked the head up by her curly hair, "My friend Gill is going to fuck you while I'm in the shower OK honey?"

She nodded side to side vigorously. Todd looked at me for my reaction, I assume, and broke out laughing. It was infectious and I joined him - this was all part of the game he played with his ladies.

"Go ahead buddy, I think you'll enjoy it." Todd smirked and ran back to the bathroom - where I heard the shower door close.

It had been over a week since my girlfriend and I had a chance to fuck - nothing kinky like Todd normally enjoyed, just good old' fashioned fornication. The 'boring' stuff as my best friend would have said.

What's the harm, we have done this, or something similar, numerous times in the past.

My hand reached out and gasped her wide soft white ass cheek.

The woman suddenly clenched every muscle in her body and was groaning to herself - and it didn't sound as if it was a pleasurable moan. It took me by surprise for a second, but I laughed it off - Todd did say this was the first time she had cheated on her husband, I doubt she imagined she would end up bound and fucked by two young studs.

Two fingers slipped into the groove of her fine ass and then into the relaxed distended ass hole. They ground to the third knuckle with ease. Well Todd had ruined that hole for a few more hours. The woman moaned again - it sounded like someone who had an inflamed appendix or something. Her head had dropped back down, as if in resignation of her fate. That's the start of her ride of pleasure; and I've seen it before in some of Todd's 'dates' - resignation.

As fine of a ride I'm sure her ass would be, it would have to happen another day, if the chance should ever rear itself. No pun intended.

My fingers slipped easily from her body and moved downwards. What I found proved Todd's words, her sex was wet and pure molten fire. Those same two fingers slipped into her body with easy, her sex making sloppy liquid sounds as I ground to the third knuckle.

"You are a wet one aren't you?" She didn't move. "I bet your cunt would love a good fuck right now?" The woman again lifted her hooded head and vigorously nodded negatively. Fast and hard my two fingers began to fuck her vagina and I saw that her chest was heaving with deep fast breaths though she again made the pitiful moaning sound.

I didn't like it - and understood why Todd felt compelled to bind and force himself on this woman, though I'm sure she would love him in the morning as they all did - her moaning like she did when her cunt told a different tale. I thought to treat her a little as my friend normally treated his dates, "Your a little old for my tastes... and your cunt a bit looser than I prefer... !" I did like girls my own age, though I had learnt from Todd that a pussy was a pussy and a cock is a hungry wild animal. As for the wet sloppy vagina, it certainly was not the loosest I have finger banged, and it was to be expected as this woman probably had children and been boned by her old man countless times in the years since she was a teenager.

So the bound woman was more than what I would consider my minimum for a fuck - in fact my dick was even now straining painfully against my jeans. Even without seeing her face, I could tell she was a fox simply by her sexy voluptuous body.

The woman's head was down in shame but it began to vigorously nod the affirmative when I teased, "Perhaps your just too old and loose for my tastes."

The attitude of this bitch amazed and angered me. She was going to get one harsh fuck. No wonder Todd felt the need to bind and humiliate her.

The fingers slipped from her body with a sucking pop - the zipper to my jeans seemed loud as I rushed to release my hard dick. The woman was thrashing at her bindings, groaning into her ball-gag and whipping her head back and forth. You would think she really did not want my dick in her cunt.

Well, not enough time to tease her to the point of begging for it - as Todd and I have done in the past - my friend will be out of his shower in only a short while and I will have missed my chance to get my rocks off.

It took two steps till I was behind her, my boots in the puddle of her urine, my cock advancing fearlessly before me. This was no time for a nice gentle fuck - for our mutual pleasure - but a fast hard ride, as Todd so loved to give his ladies.

I quickly shoved myself into her bucking and wiggled body - it sunk effortlessly into her super-heated sloppy-wet hole. As soon as my belt hid the back of her ass, my dick fully seated within her, she seemed to just loose all willpower to deny me this fuck. The woman suddenly relaxed every muscle in her body and just hung upon the metal horse seemingly resolved to what I was doing.

Grasping her soft wide hips, they were made just how I liked them, I began to drive in and out of her body with rapid long strokes. Her bound torso jerked with each thrust into her body and her cunt sloshed as it was properly shagged.

Within two minutes of my entrance the first positive indication that the older woman was enjoying this fuck was when she started to shove her ass back to meet my inward thrust. There was other indications; her chest was heaving fast as the breathing through the hoods nose holes whistled with extended exertion. She had broken out in a sweat so that her white skin was slick, shiny and slippery. The little hairs upon her skin stood up as if she was cold, which she obviously was not. The dark brown nipples had tightened up as her rather large breasts hung down from either side of the metal horse.

I was actually rather surprised, after her negative reaction to my advances that she should approach her pleasure so rapidly pleased me. Maybe this womans cunt had been the temperature gauge to her pleasure after all - as it had gotten sloppier with her abundant juices and hotter, if possible.

The horny old broad was showing all the signs of pleasure - Todd had been right to bind this bitch up after all.

I wasn't wearing a condom, because in truth, in my heat I had forgotten it. "I'm going to flood that hot cunt of yours slut!" My hands must be hurting her hips but the moan from behind that bright red ball-gag this time held only pleasure as I felt my organ suddenly enlarge as the inevitable was about to happen.

Then I began to spurt my seed deep into her body.

That must have set off her own explosion and though I was barely cognisant of her pleasure, I felt her sex clench and vibrate upon my manhood. The screams of her pleasure greatly muted behind the gag but I smiled even as my dick began to fade and the spurts lessoned in volume, knowing I had tamed another man's wife, someones mother.

Then we were done. She was again hanging limp upon the rack, her body held only in place by her bindings.

The shower was still going, I was angry to discover, but I realized that this only meant I could take even more leisure from this sexy old slut.

My cock slipped easily from her sloppy hole and a gush of mingled juices was free to slide from her body. I looked down in amazement at the how wet this woman was, even with my juices added to the flow - she was adding to the puddle about her feet. It had even slopped onto the toe of one of my boots - and I immediately brought that foot up to whip it against her stocking clad calf. "You have one wet cunt slut."

I came around and contemplated taking her hood off - but liked the mystery that this woman would forever walk down the street and would wonder if any younger man that she saw was the one that Todd had let fuck her this day. So I only unbound the clasp holding the ball gag in place - I yanked the saliva covered ball roughly from her lips.

I expected her to gasp out her pleasure, to thank me, swear angrily me, beg for more - most did at this point. Yet she worked her sore jaw and simply licked her lips before firmly clamping them shut. Some part of her must have known what I intended, as she turned the open part of the hood as far away from me as she could.

It wasn't far enough.

Grasping her curly thick hair in one hand, as Todd had done earlier, I roughly pulled her face back around toward me. My very wet limp dick pressed against her closed lips but she didn't open them, a little persuasion was in order. "Open up cow, or I'll have Todd phone your husband to listen as we double bang you!" She immediately understood my threat and opened her lips and sucked in my sloppy dick.

Now, after you have read this, you must think me some type of degenerate - nearly as bad as my smooth talking best friend? Well, I did enjoy being like this - rough and demanding, even domineering. You should understand that I got to act like this so rarely, as I was the normal tepid and polite young horny man with all of my previous girlfriends. I'll blame Todd, he was able to bring the worst, or perhaps I should call it the most passionate, out from people.

"Fuck! You took her gag off?" He was dressed and standing just at the edge of the brick wall to his room - his face had a shocked pale look upon it. I had to twist my head about to see him and his reaction took me by complete surprise, what I was doing was not something I've never done before with one of his 'dates'.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The woman was sucking my cock gently and evenly, compassionate could almost be the word, even lovingly. I rather enjoyed her mouth - and if I allowed this to continue, my dick would never allow us to get to the game.

The surprised look upon his face disappeared and Todd recovered quickly, "Nothing. Did you fuck her?" He made a face at the additional fluids about the womans feet and upon the inside of her thighs. "I'd say you did. No condom - forgot again?"

I pulled my dick from the forgotten woman and shrugged comically. I shoved my soft cleaned cock back into my pants and was about to follow Todd toward the door to his place but stopped suddenly.

Squatting quickly I was a mere ten centimetres from those gentle lips and half-whispered, "Perhaps we could do this again - all of Todd's ladies want seconds." She nodded negatively, and it puzzled me why she just didn't voice her view rather than act like she was still gagged.

I laughed softly, "Do you think you can go back to your kids and husband knowing how much pleasure you found - how much of a slut is inside you?"

Without another look, I stood and followed my friend from his pad.

If we were lucky we would still make it before the second period started!


My secretary dropped the stack of letters before me with a bright good-morning smile. "It never ends uh?" Meaning the mail - I get a short pile of it each morning.

"Job security Gill." She swung about on her heels and strode out of there - knowing full well that I watched her big sexy voluptuous ass sway out of my office. I had always been partial to a woman with a little meat upon her bones - a big round sexy ass and heavy tits quicken my heart each time.

Carol, my secretary, had both!

Not that I've ever had the chance to enjoy the pleasures I'm sure she could deliver, rather it was a flirtatious little game we played with each other.

I sighed and returned my gaze back to the pile of envelopes on my desk - I started to look through them. Since Carol opened and sorted my mail, in priority order, I was surprised to find an unopened white envelope on the top. Taking a closer look, I saw that it was marked 'personal'.

Interesting, I have never gotten a personal letter here at work. Hell, I rarely get a personal letter at home!

As soon as I unfolded the single white page after tearing it from the envelope, I saw immediately whom it was from - Todd that kinky bastard!

No wonder the letter was sent to me here rather than home - Todd could barely say two sentences without some perverted statement - my wife would have some firm questions for me if Todd had sent something to my house rather than work.

Geez, seeming his return address at the top of the hand-written letter brought back some wild memories. It really wasn't all that long ago really - barely three years since Todd accepted that job overseas. It was probably for the better that we went our separate ways, he hadn't changed since puberty and I had met my wife Anne and were expecting our first child when Todd and I last saw each other.

Anne never cared for my friend Todd either - thought he was a bad influence upon me. Little did she know!

Wow, the memories of the things we had done together, the chicks we banged!

Geez, those were good times.

I shook my head to clean the cobwebs and began to read.

"Hey buddy!

I guess neither of us like to write much huh?

I have been thinking about this for a couple of years and wasn't

sure how to tell you, or if I wanted too. I know chicks buddy and

I bet Anne isn't giving you as much as when you first married

her."

Todd never liked Anne - I think he once tried to seduce her, as he does with nearly every woman he meets, but his attempt was disastrous. Lets just say, it didn't work. As for his assumption that our marriage bed was lacking, Todd was right again.

"Do you remember that hockey game that we came in during the

second period, and we still lost..."

Not really?

"... do you remember the chick?"

A chick?

"She had a little meat on her bones, older gal, tied over that

folding bench I kept for special occasions? The one that pissed

herself when she came with my dick in her ass?"

Oh yea, now I remember. Todd had been giving some woman the gears, when I dropped by and interrupted! Geez, I remember being angry. I fucked her good and hard and then made her clean off my dick with her mouth - yea, nice memory. I never saw her again and never thought to ask Todd who that was - too bad really, as she had been a fine ride.

"Well buddy, I have a surprise for you. It might be a good idea

that I'm thousands of kilometres away when you lean that the

sloppy cunt you shagged before the game had been your own mother.

Happy birthday buddy!

Todd"

What.

This had to be some type of kinky fucking joke - Todd always had a strange sense of humour.

This joke is not funny!

You don't got to a guy and tell him he unknowingly fucked his own mother!

Even Todd can't find humour in that can he?

I tried to remember everything about that night - nearly ten years ago!

The first thing I remember was that helpless older woman had orgasmed as I pounded in her. Oh sure she had been reluctant at first, but she warmed up very quickly after I was inside her. My mother could not orgasm with her own son fucking her - it was simply too crazy to even consider!

I remembered some of the things Todd had told me when I had come over - that he had taken her virgin ass, that it was the first time she had cheated upon her husband, that she lived in the neighbourhood, that he had given the first taste of dick.

No! It just wasn't possible.

Could it?

I remember that black leather hood she wore - how she still didn't say a word even after I took the ball-gag out... and I remembered that gentle loving way she licked and sucked my cock.

Oh god... ?

Then I remembered Todd's pale face as he discovered that I had taken the womans gag out even as I let her clean our mingled juices from my cock. I've never seen that look on him before or since. Thinking back, I think it was fear that I saw.

It was true... I felt it in my gut.

I had humiliated mom that day hadn't I? Threatening to call her husband, my father, if she hadn't done what I ordered - I had meant it, but little did I know! I had my finger and then my cock inside her!

And mother had orgasmed rather violently upon my shaft - I remembered that too!

Todd, how could he do this? I knew of course, there wasn't a woman alive that he hasn't at least flirted with - and if there was any way at all for anything sexual, he was all for it.

What a bastard! He had brought me into that room and let me see mom bound up over the metal horse - pretending it was some mystery-lady.

Oh God - the way I treated her!

Then I remembered the strained couple of years we had together - even with my selfish and busy life I had noticed my mother no longer called, did not even seem to want to be around me. Oh, at the time I thought it was something to do with her being mad at me over quitting my old job.

Why hadn't I put two and two together?

Oh sure, now my mother was over at my house all the time - playing with her two grandchildren, friends with my wife - the loving dotting mother.

I had fucked her.

I remember the sight of her big sexy ass... the piss soiled stockings... her big white tits hanging against the sides of the horse... the feel of those lips on my wet cock.

Fuck!

I picked up the phone, my hands sweaty and quivering. Anne picked up, "Hi baby."

"Hi honey." Happy as usual. She asked after a short pause, "Anything wrong?" Anne was a smart woman... she can never know!

I took a deep breath, "No baby... I was wondering, is mom over there?"

"Sure, she just got here - she was going to take the kids to music class." Mom probably spent more time at my house than she did at her own. Anne called her the perfect grandmother. "Do you want to talk to her?"

I never really had a plan for any of this, but before I realized it, Anne must have handed the phone over to my mother. "Hello? Gill honey?"

It was her voice and suddenly I saw my mother's sweaty skin over that metal bondage horse - but this time she didn't wear a mask and she was smiling at me as her body rocked when my cock slammed into her.

"Darling are you OK?"

I had to say something. "Mom... !" We had become close after my first child - my friend and confidant actually. Long forgotten was that awkward time between us years before... until now.

Somehow I knew it was true, in my soul, but I had to know. "Was it you mom?" My mouth was dry and it came out rather hoarse.

There was nothing on the other end of the phone - not a sound.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.