I Need You To Watch

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A mature woman desires her son but she must be satisified with only being watched.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 2002-2003

To his bride said a numskull named Clarence :
"I trust you will show some forbearance.
My sexual habits
I picked up from rabbits,
And occasionally watching my parents."


The candle was nearly to the base and Robert was late - again. He was often late these last years and Rhonda wondered, not for the first time, if it was because of her. She was getting old, fifty two years actually, and though she exercised with the equipment he had given her years before, Rhonda was starting to show her age.

The mirror, across from the foot of her bed, drew her attention yet again, and Rhonda saw herself seated nervously, anxiously, at the foot of her bed dressed how he liked her to dress - waiting for her only lover. Every item upon her soft curvy body was a present from him and it did make her look sexy, Rhonda admitted to herself. Did Robert think she was sexy, after all these years - after all the prior sexy outfits he had seen her in? The fact that she was a kept woman, his woman, bothered her not in the least.

Robert was married to a beautiful woman and it amazed Rhonda that he found the desire to still call her, to tell her what to wear and how to prepare for him. His wife was the exact opposite from Rhonda, an athletic tall frame that saw little damage after the two children. Perhaps Robert still visited out of habit - long ingrained before he even met his wife - but Rhonda feared what may be the truth, that he did it out of some type of warped obligation between them. She only wanted Robert to lust after her as much as she did him.

Footsteps just outside her bedroom door caused Rhonda to stop all thought and grasp her knees till her knuckles turned white in pleasure. The knob of the door started to turn - Robert was here!

He came into the candle lite room and smiled. With barely contained enthusiasm and pleasure, Rhonda spoke first, "Hi honey."

"Hi mom."

The two shared a lengthy private gaze before Robert's eyes slowly, and openly, descended down to appraise his mother's mature body. Even now, after so many years, these first seconds of each visit caused every nerve in Rhonda's body to tingle and her sex to begin to burn into that furnace that seemed to be always turned on for him. Through her fifty-odd years, he had been the only one who caused her to feel this way, act this way... willingly.

"Stand up mom." Rhonda slowly did, standing at the foot of the bed while he generously looked at the lingerie she wore. "Nice mom."

Proudly, "Thank you honey." Every compliment from his lips was like the sweetest nectar of the gods - she needed it to survive as a sexual being.

"Loose the heels." Rhonda's first reaction was anguish that she had decided to wear the heels even though her son had not specifically requested them, white to match the stockings, garters and the push-up sheer white bra - hoping to anticipate her son's needs, guessing wrong this time. That first reaction dissipated even as her feet flung each heel into the far corner of the bedroom, already forgotten. Without her high heels, Rhonda was a short woman, voluptuous but short. Robert, thankfully, never seemed to mind - perhaps even preferred it.

It was at this point on each visit that she prayed Robert would order her forward, to wrap his arms about her, grasp each of her soft ass cheeks in his big strong hands as his lips raped her own.

It never, as yet, happened. Rhonda has never given up hope though!

"Now the bra." Rhonda could not hide the trembling of her hands from her son's gaze, how they fumbled with the clasp of her expensive white lace bra. As it slipped down past her arms, to lay at the floor before her - she felt her large soft breasts drop to their unencumbered position. Robert's eyes gazed hungrily at her wide dark brown nipples and she involuntarily thrust her chest outward for his viewing pleasure.

Rhonda could not love anyone more than she loved her first born son, especially at this moment - alone, her willing and desiring for him to use her in any way he saw fit.

Robert tore his eyes from her curvy frame and stepped the few feet to her bedside table - where various items were laid out upon the towel, clean and ready for use. He knew each of course, having bought these, and many more, over the years of their sexual intimacy. In seconds a long string with various wide red balls spaced upon it were held before his mother's face, beyond that her son's amused smile and hungry gaze.

Rhonda understood without a word what was wanted - her sex spasming even as she took the string from his hand - the sexy memories from the last time he had instructed her to use the wide red balls flashing through her consciousness. Slowly, she turned and crawled carefully up onto the middle of the bed, reaching and retrieving a small, half used, tube beneath a pillow. Then she gently rolled upon her back, bringing her knees up to her chest, her ankles pressed against the back of her thighs and opened the tube of lubricant.

Her son stood at the foot of the bed, her rectum aiming directly at him as she smeared a large amount of lubricant upon its clean wrinkled surface. She watched him as she began to slowly press a single finger into her back passage, greatly enjoying how his eyes narrowed and his tongue slipped out to moisten his lips when she slipped a second finger into herself.

Over the years, Rhonda had learnt to greatly enjoy all the attention he allowed her back there - until she now anticipated it and even desired it as part of any visit.

Then with her lubricated hands Rhonda slowly rolled the balls between her palms until each ball was shiny and slick.

Each ball was nearly three centimetres wide and years before it would have been impossible for even one to be pressed into her ass hole - but after years of practise in relaxing her anal passage, with her careful preparations, her ass seemed to swallow each ball until only the string was left dangling obscenely from back end.

When it was done, Rhonda grasped the top of her shins, holding herself into place, her heels pressing into the backs of her soft white thighs - her sexuality exposed lewdly and aimed directly at the only man who could command her pleasure.

"Your very wet already mom?"

She was, she felt it bubbling up from her heated furnace so that it ran down her thick outer labia to her stretched anal hole to the cheeks below where it pooled upon her bed coverings and then quickly cooled. It had been nearly six weeks since Robert had last visited - since she had last felt such unrestrained pleasure.

There was something between them, mother and son, that started when she caught him looking at a dirty magazine. At first it was only her offer to let him view her large 'D' cup breasts... until her eldest child became bolder and told her to lift her nightgown to her waist. She remembered how scared she was that her virile young strong son was going to rape her because she was powerless to resist his instructions. Instead, he told her to touch herself, to bring herself to orgasm even while her husband and her two other children slept. The fear soon turned to a desire, a need, for his eyes upon her, for his voice to tell her what to do - all the while she silently asked her son to take her, to fuck her with his big fat hard cock, to suck her nipples and to ride her until she screamed.

From that first time until now, he had never touched her.

Of course it bothered Rhonda. During each of her son's visits she would try to out-do his orders - to attempt to drive Robert to the passions she knew he gave her until he could not help but drive his manhood into her body. She willingly submitted her passions to him, felt the extreme pleasure of submission while loosing all propriety and dignity - she begged him to fuck her, to let her suck him.

Yet, Robert never lost control - he never gave in to her obvious desires and need for a closer sexual relationship.

That is not to say Rhonda did not enjoy what they did - after all these years, it was the only form of sexuality that truly gave her pleasure. She would be here for his pleasure, for as long as he wished to visit her and while here, she would do everything her son ordered her to do.

The truth of it was - Rhonda needed her son to watch else her pleasure was but a fraction of what she had come to expect.

The silence in the room was as thick as the shadows, Robert studied his mom intimately. Her nipples were so hard and tight that they ached.

"Bring your legs down to the bed mom, and use your hands to bring yourself off."

Spoken so calmly but with authority and with the certainty that his command would be obeyed, that Rhonda groaned at the powerlessness of the moment - how he could stay so remote and strong while she the weak and needy.

With her ankles spread across the width of her bed, she felt the need for a release and silently thanked her son for his wisdom. Within a moment Rhonda had two fingers pumping in and out of herself, while three fingers of the other hand rapidly manipulated her erect throbbing clitoris. Knowing, afters years of experience, how much Robert liked to see her put her fingers into her own oral, vaginal and rectal orifices - it was something she rather encouraged.

A couple more minutes saw her loose control and that first needy orgasm rocketed out from her cunt to every centimetre of her body. She vibrated upon the bed uncontrollably as her pleasure sounds echoed through her darkened room.

Minutes later, "Open your eyes mom."

Rhonda did, wondering how long she had lain in her post-orgasmic stupor.

There to the side of the bed, Robert stood naked with his proud hard member in his hand. Rhonda violently shivered, as she does every time she first sees that mighty hard cock thrusting toward her for the first time.

"Your a sexy old slut mother!"

Those words, from anyone else, would be distasteful - from her son they were words of love and passion and she swooned beneath his attention. Robert used these words only in private and when he was feeling the heat of the moment as she prayed he did.

"Lick your fingers clean slut."

She had forgotten, two of her fingers were still inside her vagina - soaking in her thick hot juices - and she immediately brought them up to her mouth and sloppily licked them of her own sweat nectar. Her son had taught her to love the taste of her own cunt. When the one hand was clean, she brought the other up - almost disappointed that it had much less of the delightful juices upon it.

"Now grab those big sweaty tits and milk then mom!"

Rhonda grasped both her large soft breasts and squeezed them both together and rubbing her slick hands up the sweaty flesh until her fingers came to the hard wide nipples, before she dropped her hands to the base and started again.

In the beginning it was her breasts that spirited her son into this alternate private world between them and for that alone she loved her big sweaty globes of flesh. Even now, after so many years, they were much less firm and appealing, but Robert always found the time to watch her enjoy her own tits. Before Rhonda had learnt to become anally receptive to her sons desires - her breasts had been a very heightened erogenous zone. They were the first part of her body that she became sexually aware of - it was the first part of her body that a man, a teenager actually, had seen - it was even the one part of her body that her husband could not get enough, even after he seemed to forget the rest. She had large fat white titties that were so a part of her personality that she could not imagine not having them.

She had brought her knees together and was rubbing her thighs to bring some form of friction to her aching sex. Her son saw it as well, "Your in heat tonight mother!"

Suddenly, "Sit up mother." Rhonda gasped even as she pulled her hands from her chest and sat up upon quivering arms. She saw that Robert held a large pink dildo with the blunt end toward her - "Spit slut." She did, directly into the suction cup as she was instructed. Then Rhonda watched as her son pressed the end of the large dildo into her bed's headboard - knowing, and anxiously awaiting, what was coming next.

After it was attached, thrusting out from the dark wood obscenely, he yanked all the pillows from the bed and threw them into the darkness of the room. Robert stood up and smiled dominantly.

"Time for your fuck mom!"

Rhonda knew exactly what was expected of her, this not being the first time for such an act, and awkwardly turned about and backed herself toward the headboard and that large obscene pink cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.