Don't Worry We Have All Done It - Cover

Don't Worry We Have All Done It

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Three friends convince the fourth that they are all fornicating with their mothers - Ronald goes home to his mother and does what he can to be her lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2003

There was a young soldier from Munich
Whose penis hung down past his tunic,
And their chops girls would lick
When they thought of his prick,
But alas! he was only a eunuch.


Ronald looked in amazement at his three closest friends, while they nodded and smirked knowingly.

The conversation started as it often does, with Ronald moaning about the lack of 'pussy' in his life. His hard teenage cock and nothing but his hand to relieve it!

This time, though, the conversation took a strange turn when Bill became almost like a conspirator and looked around the food-court, as if to see if anyone was listening, and whispered to his three friends - "I'm not supposed to tell anyone...", another look around, "but I've got something regular at home."

John and Sean looked sceptical - but Ronald leaned forward, anxious for more info. "Home?"

"Yea man... have you never thought about shagging your ol' lady?"

"Mom!"

"Shit yea! With titties like your old lady, I'd have my dick between them every night."

Ronald sat back, shaking his head - disliking how his close friend was referring to his mother. Mother-talk was off limits - everyone knew that.

Bill would not relent, "Go ahead and tell him John?"

John turned back to Bill, as if he was not listening to the conversation, and asked as if bored, "Tell him what?"

"You know... how you whispered to me a few months ago how you and your mother do it!"

John started to smirk, staring into his friend Bill's eyes. "That was a secret Bill!" He didn't look too put off about the cat being out of the bag but Ronald was too stunned to notice.

John turned to Ronald and leaned over the table like Bill had done, "You know how my mom is all pure and shit?" Ronald did - she was a leading persona in the local church, and had a tough, no-nonsense way about her. She was the type of woman that thought 'heck' was a curse-word. "Well let me tell ya, my old lady has it bad for me Ronald."

At this point, Ronald was wide-eyed, unable to believe what he was hearing - not John too!

Bill put his arm around Ronald and leaned in, so that the three of them had there faces just centimetres apart, "Go ahead and give him some details John?"

John frowned, "'Details'?"

Bill nodded enthusiastically, "Yea... you know... ?"

John smirked widely and whispered proudly, "My mom can't get enough of my... you know... my stuff."

"Your stuff?" Asked Ronald and Bill at the same time.

John's cheeks turned a shade of red and he had to take a gulp of his soft drink before continuing. "You guys are fucking perverts - do you know that?"

Sean mumbled, not included in the conversation so far, "Amen to that."

Bill groaned, "Tell us man!"

John blurted out, "She loves my come!" Ronald's mouth had opened comically while Bill was smiling wildly, looking back and forth between his two friends. "Whatever we do; hand job, blow, fuck - she always wants me to shoot on her face. Mom calls it her 'youth agent'!" John finally sat back and looked proudly at his two friends.

Bill sat back and smirked, staring at Ronald whom was still leaning forward in mild shock.

Sean broke his silence, and his lack of enthusiasm at the conversation and, finally, spoke up, "My mom is worried about getting pregnant so I'm not allowed anywhere near her cunt."

Bill laughed loudly, but quickly controlled himself and asked, baiting his friend on, "What are you allowed to do Sean?"

"I do the old slut's ass mostly, her mouth when I get bored."

Ronald now looked at each of his friends in turn, shocked at what had been revealed in the last five minutes. Sean's mother was a tall fat woman that was anything but pretty. John's mother was a strict puritan but was attractive in a stern sort of way.

Bill laughed when his friend looked at him, "I feel like a candy-ass Ronald, only thing my ol' lady does is sneak into my room after dads asleep."

Bill's mother was a plain skinny woman who had always been nice to all her son's friends, especially Ronald since she was friends with his own mom.

Minutes passed in silence before Ronald finally sat back and said, "Na! You guys are putting me on?"

John began to laugh, Sean smiling wildly, which was very out of character for him but it was Bill that turned serious, "You don't believe us?" John calmed down, but was still smiling wildly. "We finally open up to you and you fucking ridicule us?"

Bill turned his head in disgust and Ronald looked nervously at his best friend - having rarely ever seen him angry before. "This is all straight?"

John nodded affirmatively, Sean just sat with that wide-stupid grin on his face.

"No shit?"

Bill turned back to his best friend, "I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world until John confided in me that he was doing his ol' lady too... then I started to think all guys our age were poking their mothers. Lets face it our dads are getting old or are too interested in work to give a shit. Our mothers have hit their 'peak'", he said it with emphasis and each of the teenagers knew exactly what he meant, "and suddenly they look around and realize they have a hard ready cock right under their own roofs. We love our mothers", John and Sean nodded, "and they love us - but now they can also get all the hard cock they can ask for."

Dumbly Ronald asked, "You guys are serious?"

The three teenagers starred at their friend and nodded affirmatively in unison. It was Bill, again, that spoke up, "Do you want to know what my mother whispers to me after we are done? That she is just getting me ready for marriage!" Bill laughed loudly again, his old comical self.

Sean added, "As if you need to get married with your mom giving you a regular tumble!" Bill laughed even louder.

Seconds turned to minutes and the four friends swapped looks and finished the mound of french fries in the middle of the table.

Ronald could not let it go so easily though, "How did you guys start this?"

John shrugged and looked at Bill and Sean, as if for support. It was Bill that volunteered first, "She caught me jerking off in her panties."

"No way!"

Bill nodded, wearing a serious face, "No shit. There I was in my bed, thinking the house was empty and then I look up and she is standing in the door with a shocked look on her face."

Ronald was getting anxious and his voice revealed this, "Did she jump you right there?"

"Na. I felt like shit after she tore out of there. 'It' happened a couple days later... I woke up in the middle of the night with my ol' lady laying naked next to me, stroking my hard dick and pressing her bush into my hip. It was weird because we didn't say a word - when she knew I was awake, she rolled on top of me and sucked me off as I licked her wet cunt. I didn't last long - what guy could right?"

The three other guys grunted in agreement.

"But my ol' lady knows how to handle a dick, she sat up and rode my face while one of her hands continued to stroke me. I rimmed her ass, tongue-fucked her cunt, nibbled on her clit all the while she was just flowing all over my fucking face and I must have swallowed a cupful of her juices. Then she spun around and before I knew it she was riding me like a fucking wild woman."

Ronald and John were red in the face while Sean was smirking. It was he that broke the trance that Bill had caused in the teenagers, "I got my mom drunk and then raped the old bitch."

All the eyes spun toward the largest of the friends, Ronald shocked at the new information he had just heard.

Sean must have felt the astonished hostility from his friends and volunteered more information, "The old skank begged me to shag her ass that night rather than take a chance on her bearing another brat - and I must have done a good job, because anytime I now wiggle my finger she'll bend over for me." Sean was the third of five siblings.

As if it was his turn, the three friends turned to John and waited impatiently. "You guys are just fucking amazing. You want to know how it started with me huh? OK perverts; mom started to come into the bathroom while I showered. To talk, she said, it was the only time we had that was for ourselves, she said. It didn't take long before she was washing me, jerking me... sucking."

"Is that when you discovered her infatuation for your stuff man?" Asked Bill, seemingly anxious for an answer.

"Yea, mom could not get enough. When I'm ready to blow, she'll stroke me so I shoot on her face, or in her hands... then she'll rub it over her face and chest."

Ronald asked breathlessly, "On her tits too John?" John's mother had almost no breasts to speak off - but any woman's bosom area was a thing of infatuation for Ronald and his friends.

Bill laughed suddenly, breaking the tension for the foursome and added, "Maybe your ol' lady thinks sperm will make them grow?"

John turned red and didn't say anything.

Ronald sat back and looked at each of his friends closely, finally accepting, fully, that what he had just heard was the truth. And it shocked and depressed him. Depressing because, he was the only one of the four close friends that did not have a mother that gave it up for him. It also angered him; bringing on thoughts that his mother did not love him as much as his friends' old ladies.


When she came home, it was with a bang of the coat rack falling against the wall, a distant curse for some unknown reason and the slamming of the front door.

Ronald sat up on his bed and starred into the darkness, his heart thumping, his hands trembling and his mouth dry. Echo's of his buddies words raging through his consciousness as if the conversation had happened an hour ago rather than eight hours before.

Having come home about six o'clock, Ronald had found a note from his mother telling him to order pizza with the money she had left him, and that she would be going out with the 'girls'. Picking up the phone to dial for a pizza, he noticed they had messages and listened as his father apologizing and explained why he had to suddenly fly out on business for the week.

Watching some nothing show, Ronald had eaten alone - thinking continuously about Bill, John and Sean's stories. Afterwards the teenager had gone to his room and used his computer to surf the 'net - finding an incredible amount of mother-son incest stories that fascinated him.

Another curse from downstairs and the clicking of heels on the hardwood floors in the foyer. The heels moved toward the back of the house and the kitchen and then the sound of glass breaking which was followed with an immediate curse.

Ronald acted when he heard the glass break - jumping up and rushing down the stairs to the lite kitchen. It was mostly instinct - but it was also that part of him that wanted to go down and see his mother, perhaps to confront her.

His mother Jennifer stood before the open fridge door and turned her head when she heard her only child rush down the stairs and into the room. Comically she held up the water jug and smirked.

Ronald squinted at the bright light while his mother swayed above a spreading pool of milk and a broken glass bottle. She was still wearing her black heels and had glazed irregular eyes.

It was not uncommon for his mother to go out when his dad went out of town - nor was it uncommon that she would drink herself into a half-stupor. The difference this night was Ronald himself, the words of his friends fuelling his thoughts and imagination. Hadn't Sean revealed that he had gotten his mother drunk that first time?

Ronald, when his eyes adjusted to the light, saw that his mother had dressed rather stylish for her night out - black heels, black nylons, black leather skirt and a sheer black silk blouse with a black undergarment beneath. She had pampered her hair, putting a lot into hair spray and blow-drying it. Jennifer, his mother, must have looked rather nice, for a forty year-old woman, as she left with her friends.

Now though, she looked drunk, tired and rather dishevelled and weary. And not 'weary' from her age either.

Yet, her son only saw the curves of her voluptuous frame, the thrust of her bosom the small tampered ankles with sexy round strong calves. The other guys had done their mothers, why had his mom and he not... you know? Ronald had always thought she loved him.

"You OK mom?"

"Silly me... I spilt some milk!" Jennifer giggled stupidly and then abruptly stopped to steady herself, with her free hand, on the counter.

Ronald could see that it would not take much for his mom to topple over - perhaps even into the glass on the floor. So he carefully stepped into the kitchen, upon bare feet, and guided his mother toward the table. "Sit down mom."

Jennifer half-fell into the hardwood chair with a grunt at the rough landing on her well-padded bottom and then a chuckle, her wide bottom filling the chair perfectly. "Thanks baby."

Ronald had been moving toward the broom closet when he heard hear words. 'Baby' - perhaps if his mother had not thought of him as a child things would have progressed in step with his friends. If she considered him a man now rather than a small child, she would also consider him for a sexual partner?

"Could you get me a cup baby, I think your mom is a little drunk." Another stupid sounding chuckle.

She spilt the water as she was tipping the jug - and Ronald yanked it from her hand to finish what his mother had started. Jennifer did not seem to notice though, and squeezed her son's lower arm in thanks.

As he swept and mopped the floor, Jennifer watched her half dressed teenage son with a happy smile. Having just come from his bed, he wore only his pyjama bottoms and nothing else. But Ronald did not notice his mothers gaze, as he was trying to control the mounting anger within him.

"Your such a beautiful boy baby!"

Ronald barely heard his mothers comment, other than to fixate on the fact that she used 'boy' and 'baby' as if he had not hit puberty yet.

What was wrong with him, he raged at himself, why was she not filled with passion and throwing herself at him? Like the other guys mothers, he reminded himself.

Just as he was finishing up the mess on the floor, his mother pushed herself to her feet and stumbled toward the exit mumbling something about 'bed'. It was obvious to her only child that his mother stood a great chance on hurting herself as she half threw herself toward the door but hit the wall a meter to the right instead.

Rushing up behind his mother, Ronald had to hold her under her arm to stop her from sliding down the wall to the tiled floor like some character out of a comic.

With a stupid smile, Jennifer turned her head toward her son, "Thanks. Looks like your mom is pretty much smashed tonight."

"Don't worry about it mom, I'll help you upstairs."

"You are a good boy baby."

Though he was at least a hand taller than his mother, with her heels on it was possible to pull her closer arm around his shoulder, his other hand wrapping about her waist so that he held most of her weight.

As they moved toward the base of the stairs, his mother turned her head and boldly said, "I love you Ronald."

He only grunted in acknowledgement. Obvious to the teenager, his mother did not love him as much as his friend's mothers did.

At the base of the stairs, Ronald stood up on the first step and waited for his very-drunk mother to do the same when she suddenly lost her footing and felt straight forward onto the stairs, pulling her son down with her. She was giggling at the comedy of the situation and apologizing to her son while Ronald was looking at his hand.

Having fallen forward, his mother hand effectively fell out of his grip, the hand wrapped around her waist had slipped further down. He was looking at his hand cupping the far cheek of his mothers leather-covered ass.

That was not the only thing that amazed the teenager, his mother did not even seem to notice. Be it the drink or her acceptance that her son was allowed to touch her backside. Ronald rather hopped it was the latter, but could accept the former.

It cleansed his mind from the conversation he had had with his friends hours before, it disintegrated his anger and it caused his heart to pound violently in his chest. Nothing else existed at that moment but his inebriated mother and his hand now on her ass.

In fact he left his hand where it was as the two of them stumbled back to their feet, her arm again over his shoulder. This time, however, his hand still had a firm hold of her far buttock. And a very fine ass cheek it was too, Ronald and his friends would all agree, large, round but firm to the touch!

It was like she did not even notice as they took each step carefully, so as not to fall again.

Though Ronald may not have noticed, Jennifer had stopped giggling stupidly.

When they got up to the landing at the half-ways-point, Jennifer mumbled, "I think I got the hang of it now baby - you go on to bed and I'll manage on my own."

Having now fully explored that voluptuous right ass cheek, at least outside the thick leather skirt, Ronald was feeling brazen and a little light-headed at the possibilities, as he now considered the moment. If he had been of a right mind, he may have considered his mothers offer a honourable way out of any embarrassing confrontation.

Even in her drunken state, Jennifer knew when she was getting her backside mauled.

"No way mom. We are half ways there!" He guided her toward the next step.

At the beginning of the last half of their journey up the stairs, Ronald realized that there was something besides his mothers ass that even his friends would agree, was Jennifer's best physical feature.

Letting his hand slide back up to his mothers slim waist, Ronald did not notice his mothers thankful look, before his hand moved around and up her flank. Jennifer felt the large strong hand cup beneath her full breast and squeeze roughly, the thump pressing against her fat nipple.

This was a fantastic moment to the virgin teenager, in his hand was his mothers huge meaty breast. As the steps fell behind them, Ronald became bolder, his hand moving openly about that single covered tit without a care if his mother noticed or not. In the minutes since they started on their trek toward his mothers bedroom, he had come to feel invincible, dominant.

It was the last step, even as her son was roughly squeezing her fat nipple between his thumb and two fingers, when the two of them fell yet again. Jennifer lay still upon the floor, her face in the thick carpet as if stunned by the fall. Ronald, having lost his grip on the front of his mother, returned his hand to his mothers ass - watching his hand patting it with something like possessive familiarity.

Jennifer broke the minute-long silence, "You are not a little boy any longer, are you Ronald?" She turned her head and lay with her cheek upon the carpet, her eyes looking up into her son's face, knowing what he was looking at.

He did not even look back at his mother's face, but replied, "What do you mean mom?" So naive was he that the warning bells that should have been going off in his head were silent. Since the disclosure from his friends that afternoon, Ronald's lust for his mother and only grown with each thought of her.

She did not even pause to think of her answer, "You are turning into a man and like other men you think of only one thing."

Ronald turned, finally, to look at his mother - the blood, finally, rushing to his face. He suddenly realized that not everything was possible - at least for him.

"Take your hands off my ass Ronald." It was spoken slowly and in almost a whisper - but it filled Ronald's head with dread and he tore his hand from her as if her leather burned him.

She awkwardly crawled to her hands and knees, "Now I need your help getting to my bedroom, but I would appreciate if you do not feel your mother up while doing it. OK baby?" From the tone of her voice, Ronald should have noticed his mom was trying to absolve her son for his few moments of indiscretions - but he was deaf to such subtleties.

Holding his hand about her waist, and the other holding her wrist around his shoulder - mother and son made it the rest of the way into his parent's bedroom and onto their king-sized bed. Ronald could not look upon her and watched the door behind him, anxious to escape from his humiliation. And that was what it was - humiliated in the middle of the night by his mother. Caught with his hand, literally, in the cookie jar.

"Thanks baby."

Automatically, without any thought, Ronald mumbled, "I am not a 'baby' mother."

A few awkward seconds and then, "No you are not. I am truly sorry Ronald."

Just as he was backing toward the door - anxious to hid in the darkness of his room - his mother made another comment, "I know how it is Ronald."

That anger started to rise within him yet again, he considered her words as an admission that she knew her friend, Bill's mother, was fucking her son. She was admitting that mothers do fuck their son's but that it was not to be for her and her only child, Ronald imagined.

"Do you?" The venom in his voice not lost on the drunk forty year-old.

Jennifer replied with a little venom of her own, "How do you think I feel with your father away so often?"

All that Ronald heard was another admission that his friends were right - that middle-aged women, even mothers, were in the sexual peak years. He wondered how often she had to masturbate to lower the boiling in her veins - as much as her son had too? The thought that his mother may masturbate, at any frequency, started heating his blood yet again - and Ronald quickly dispelled those thoughts.

The silence was thunderous, when Ronald finally spoke, he did so more brazenly than to any woman, let alone his own mother, than he had ever done. "I'm going back to my room mom - I'm sure that you can handle yourself while dads away." The intent of his venomous words obvious to both mother and son.

Ronald returned to his own room, his mothers crying echoing through her open door and down the hall to his bed.

He had just dropped into his messy bed when a small voice echoed from his mothers room, "Ronald?" The crying had stopped.

Pressing a pillow over his head, he tried to ignore his mother's second and third call. The fourth, though, was accompanied with a 'please'. Something in him snapped - and he considered the short walk back to her room a humiliating mile, as he was sure his mother wanted to lecture him about something or another.

Jennifer sat at the foot of her bed, as she had when her son had left the room and had felt shame and despair as she watched him retreat from her presence. It seemed that all men did not want to be near her - with her. At first the hand upon her body shocked her, him being her only child, but after he left and she sobbed into her hands, she felt a strange sort of pride that at least she could attract someone. When she called him, that first time, she almost felt sick at what she was feeling - needing a man near her, even if it was her own teenage son.

When she saw his shadow approach, Jennifer told herself that her son had not meant anything by his aggressive fondling of her clothed body. He could not help himself! Ronald was a teenage boy - and she could remember boys when she was his age, all hands and very little between the ears. She could even remember the thrill of touching her first hard cock through the denim of her, then, boyfriend's jeans - how it caused her heart to flutter and her knees to quiver. What her son was going through had to be even worse - all the articles she had ever read state that boys peak much earlier than girls.

In fact she was in her peak years now, was she not? The thought shocked her - and she immediately pushed it from her mind.

He stood there, just inside her doorway and could not keep the hostility from his voice as he asked, "What is it mom?"

"I hate fighting with you baby... Ronald - come sit with me?" Jennifer held her hand out to her son, beckoning him toward her.

Gazing at her small hand, his anger tried to force him to turn out of spite and return to his room. Yet Ronald stepped forward and his mother found his hand and guided him down next to her on the end of the bed.

Mother and son sat silently for some minutes, both staring at their own knees, their hands held between them.

Finally, Jennifer turned her head toward her son and gave a weak smile when he looked up in kind. "Would you forgive your old mother Ronald?"

When he did not acknowledge her question or make an attempt to answer, Jennifer felt suddenly very small. "Would you stay with me until I fall asleep? Please? I... I am not myself tonight."

Ronald wanted to bark that she was pissed and frustrating as hell. He was very conscious of the slow rise and fall of her blouse as she breathed, of her stretched black nylons over her knees, the warmth of her small hand. Yet all he did was nod affirmatively.

Jennifer smiled with a pleasure she did not truly feel - a voice inside her was screaming to send her son back to his room and lock her bedroom door. What she was doing was playing with fire - but in that moment, when her better judgement was impaired by loneliness and alcohol, Jennifer thought she was providing comfort to her only child while easing some of the bitterness at being parted from her husband.

The forty year-old woman let go of her son's hand and turned about and crawled upon her knees and hands until she dropped, thankful since the room was now spinning, onto her side.

Ronald stood and turned off the bedroom light, slowly making his way back to his mothers bed to crawl up on his fathers side.

The silence was very thick, as was the darkness, yet the sound of both bodies seemed to be thunderous. The heavy deep breathing the thumping of hearts in chests. Finally, Jennifer asked in a small voice, "Please cuddle with mommy Ronald?"

As she was laying on her side, facing away from him, Ronald wiggled toward her so that hips were pressing into his waist, his knees bent at the same angle as his mothers. Mother and son had touched many times in the past, more intimate than this - but never before had both been so aware of the closeness they now held in the dark bedroom.

After a couple of minutes Ronald slowly placed his arm over his mothers torso and immediately felt his hand come in contact with her huge soft breast. Having not intended on doing this as when he felt his mother tense he immediately withdrew his hand and mumbled, "Sorry mom!"

Again no sound from either of them - yet neither felt tired.

It was his mother that moved next, reaching behind her for her son's hand where it lay upon his hip. The same offending hand that he had just yanked from her body. She stroked it tenderly for just a moment before tenderly lifting it and pulling it before her.

Ronald felt his mother press his hand into her fat breast and he could not help but gasp in surprise.

Jennifer was undergoing an inner turmoil - some part of her raging about her son being here with her, with his hand upon her chest. Yet she loved her son and hated to see him upset with her, to see him so desperate for a tender touch that he actually accosted his drunk mother. And do you want to know something, she screamed at herself, she needed to be touched! Ronald was attractive, in his youthful sort of way, she reminded herself. Maybe, just maybe she thought, he even thought his old mother was attractive too! That would be a nice change, a man actually noticing her as they used too when she was younger.

The two of them sat there for the longest time, with Ronald not daring to even move his hand that lay over her thrusting bosom. Yet there was something moving, something between them - something that Jennifer felt with a mixture of horror and lust - a hard male organ against her covered bottom.

He did find her attractive, she thought to herself as if in celebration, what throbbed against her was more than proof to any woman. The fact that it was her son only increased the pleasure of this fact - son's are not attracted to their mothers, she argued with herself, unless they see something that attracts them. What was it, she wondered lustfully, that she found attractive about her? Her breasts had always been a favourite with all the boys she had dated before her husband - but a thrill ran up her span, from where his hardness dented her leather clad bottom, that perhaps it was her ass that excited her son.

Ronald sat frozen, almost too nervous to breath, for some long tension-filled minutes. Why had his mother placed his hand upon her tit? He feared that it was pity that had forced her into this action.

Then his mother rotated her round soft bottom, pressing herself into his already-painful prick before letting out a guttural groan. As startling an action as it was, a thing so foreign that he had never heard his mother make such a sound, it broke the fearfully tension as if it was never there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.