Devil's Choice - Cover

Devil's Choice

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A teenage boy is given one wish by the Devil, in trade for his soul, the boy has no idea the cost of his sinful choice.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

A lecherous barkeep named Dale,

After fucking his favorite female,

Mixed Drambuie and scotch

With the cream in her crotch

For a lustier, Rusty-er Nail.

"Joey?"

The sixteen year-old teenager pulled the edge of the sleeping bag up over his head at the noice.

The small voice outside his bag became firmer, "Joey!" Something small and sharp scratched insistently along the side of the tent.

The young man squinted between half-awake eyes toward the voice and the scratching. What he saw caused him to immediately open his eyes wide and sit up, throwing the sleeping bag off him while brushing his head against the low tent.

There just inside the zippered doorway of the three person tent, though only he and his friend Zack occupied it, sat a small brown and red squirrel. It was a short fat little thing, that sat on its hind legs and simply watched him.

Joey considered waking up Zack, thinking he would need the extra help in getting the rodent out of the tent. The teenager had not yet associated the words that had woken him with the animal before, his mind still not connecting the dots.

The squirrel's little mouth moved, "Don't wake your friend Joey - I wanted to talk to you alone."

Joey's mouth hung open in amazement. Though the voice of the animal was tiny, in respect to its small frame, it was also a strong confident voice.

"Don't be afraid Joey, I just want to talk for a couple of minutes."

After a few lengthy seconds, Joey quickly shook his head with his eyes tightly clenched but when he reopened them, the squirrel was still sitting right there at the entrance to his tent. "Am I dreaming?" The teenager had to finally ask.

The squirrel seemed to chuckle, its round belly quivering happily, "If that will make you feel better - sure."

Joey decided that it would make him feel much better if he did not believe he was awake - as this simply had to be a dream. Too many marshmallows last night with Zack, he hoped!

"Listen Joey - I don't have all night. I am here to offer you a single wish!"

Echoing dumbly, "A wish?"

"Sure - just like the fucking genie!" Again the squirrel seemed to chuckle, this time its small paws held that round belly as it jiggled about.

"Your a genie?" Made sense to the teenager, it was a dream after all, why wouldn't it make sense?

"Fuck no Joey. I am what you call - the devil."

There was a long pause before Joey asked, "Your joking?"

"Nope. Your heard of Eve talking to the snake right? This is basically the same thing."

"Right." The lack of conviction in the boys voice obvious.

Again a tiny little chuckle, "Listen Joey, I can care less if you believe me. But I have been doing this a long time and have helped a lot of people in this world."

"If you're the devil - then your wish comes at a price?" Joey went to church and Sunday school after all - he knew the temptations that his paster had warned of each and every Sunday.

"What price Joey?" The squirrel looked blankly at the teenager, almost as if it was playing dumb.

"You know, in exchange for a wish, I would have to sell my soul to the devil - you. I would burn in hell after I am dead." It was the stuff that frightened Joey as a child.

The squirrel started to chuckle yet again, more heartily than earlier. Finally he seemed to come under control of himself enough to respond, "No Joey, thats not how it works."

The young man frowned, "But that is how everyone says it works?"

The squirrel seemed to shrug, "They probably never had a visit from me. It's not how I work Joey."

"Its not?"

"No."

"Then I could ask for anything and I won't go to hell?"

Another, smaller chuckle this time, "Not because you asked for something from me here tonight, no Joey."

"Like I could get better marks in school - or a new computer or something."

The humour within the squirrel seemed to die quickly and it said in a disappointed voice, "If you want too, yes of course. But school is only for a couple more years and a new computer will be out of date by ... well, before your next birthday, right?"

Joey had to agree and nodded in agreement.

"No, ask to be President of your country or a movie star or fabulously rich or the ability to have any woman or... ?"

"Any woman?"

The squirrel stopped his rambling and looked the teenager directly in the eye, "Sure, with a simple wish, any woman you want would desire you - do anything you want."

Joey liked the sound of that - he was a sixteen year old virgin, as embarrassing to him as that was - and thought almost constantly about girls and of course, sex. No female in his life was spared his lust-filled gaze or to make an appearance in his orgy of fantasies.

"So whats the catch - after I 'have' them, they turn around and hate me or something?"

"No 'catch' Joey. Lets say you can have any woman in the world, who will do anything you want, and you will satisfy each of them so completely that they will only want more."

This was the stuff of fantasy, thought the teenager. As Joey knew that to 'have' any woman meant to have sex. It was so foreign but appealing idea to the boy that nothing else could matter against the strength of that need. Sex with a willing and anxious female partner ... it made him swoon and feel light headed.

The squirrel had to add, "No catch Joey. Your soul would be yours after your wish."

"Why? Why here - why me?" The teenager could not help but look to the other side if the tent floor where his best friend sleep contently within his sleeping bag. "Does everybody get a wish?"

A small chuckle, "No Joey. I'm only one squirrel after all!" Again the devil grabbed at its belly and laughed heartily. "No, only a few random people get a visit from me. Why you? Because I was looking around for another person for my generosity and you were available." A short pause and the squirrel waved a single paw at his friend, "It could easily have been your friend here - what do you think he would ask for?"

Joey knew exactly what Zack would ask for if the situation was reversed. Girls and girls and more girls - the ability to sleep, and yes, fuck, any girl he wanted. His best friend for nearly ten years could not stop talking about sex - and having marginally more experience in the field, used that to be the voice of 'wisdom' between the two buddies.

If Zack could ask for such a thing - why couldn't he, Joey thought. Besides, he remembered, as this is just a crazy dream it really doesn't mean anything.

The squirrel seemed to get impatient, "I don't have all night Joey - what will it be?"

The silence was thick.

"My soul is in no danger?"

A short pause, "Not from asking me your wish - no I assure you your soul will not be affected. Think of me as a short hairy Santa Claus!" The squirrel started to chuckle violently, obviously enjoying his own joke.

"I would like that."

"'That' what Joey, you have to say it?"

The teenager thought about it for a brief minute - trying to see the harm in asking for what he wanted most of all, if the danger of his soul was not at risk then all the warnings of his pastor did not seem relevant here.

The squirrel sat on its round flank impatiently tapping one clawed foot.

Finally the teenager could find no fault in asking, it was only a dream after all, "I want to be able to control any woman - to willingly do anything I tell them."

The squirrel seemed to be thinking for a brief few moments, "Are you sure you don't want to be a rock star or something? How do you think most of those idiots became famous?"

Joey was firm, what he had asked for was what he wanted most of all in the world. "No, I want to be able to have sex with any woman I want." He suddenly felt his face turn bright red, as juvenile embarrassment at the use of 'sex', the real objective of his wish.

The squirrel seemed almost disappointed for a few seconds before the creature smiled very widely in obvious pleasure. Then it simply said triumphantly, "Done."

"Thats it?" Joey expected some glowing light or hand waving ... something.

"Well no - I also changed you a little."

Fear started to creep into his heart, realizing that there may have been a catch to this 'wish' after all. "Changed what?"

"Oh don't worry Joey. Lets just say that I gave you something to help you enjoy any lady at any time you want."

Joey had no idea what the rodent was talking about. "What?"

A deep sigh, the squirrel answered, "I have you a cock that just won't quit Joey."

A dozen questions came to mind but the teen was too embarrassed to ask. The teenager was not accustomed to talking about his body parts with anyone, let alone a wild creature.

The squirrel suddenly stood and crawled out of the unzipped portion of the doorway, stopping on the other side to look at the teenager through the mosquito netting. "I will visit you one more time in the near future Joey - just to see how things are going. But don't worry - I think you will be very pleased with your wish."

The rodent smiled broadly then turned and quickly ran away leaving the teenager seated in the darkness by himself.


It took a long while to go back to sleep for Joey, as his mind was replaying the conversation again and again while also considering the potential of his wish. His hand crept to his dick every few minutes, but it felt soft and small as it aways was. In his mind he categorized the females that he knew, those that he wanted and their redeeming features.

Before he fell asleep, one girl consistently topped his list. Something that had been in his fantasies for years, even before those same fantasies turned sexual rather than the innocent heroic ones of his youth.

In Joey's imagination, he thought of Zack's older sister Kris. Being three years older than her he she rarely found the time to even acknowledge the teen boys existence. Perhaps that, as well that she was the prettiest girl Joey knew which convinced the teenager to test this new 'power' on her first.

With those thoughts the excited teenager slowly feel back to sleep.


In the light of day, it all seemed too fantastic to be credible and Joey concluded that it was all a dream. He was very tired, as if he had been up for some while before the sun rose - evidence that he counted towards it not being a dream.

Then there was Zack - exactly as he always was - and at first he thought he would tell him about his 'dream' but thought it better, not too. It all seemed silly and juvenile now - like a wet dream about some big titted movie star. Something you told no one, not even your best friend or sometimes especially not your best friend, about.

The two best friends packed up their camp and walked out of the woods, down the ravine, across the fallen log bridge over the small stream, and up the hill to their homes. The boys lived three doors away from each other and their parents were friends.

Everything was as it had been the day before - no evidence to the contrary that Joey could tell. Strangely, this disappointed the teenager considerably.

Reaching the top of the hill, behind both of their homes, Zack paused, "Well bud - I have to get home. Mom wanted me in by lunchtime."

Joey nodded.

"Whats eating you anyways Joey, you have been quiet all morning?" They had breakfasted on their granola bars and water, prior to breaking camp, in silence.

"Nothing Zack. Sorry." Just before the two teenagers parted, Joey asked with hesitation, "Hey Zack - your sister home this afternoon?"

Zack smirked at his friend, knowing that his very attractive sister had enthralled Joey since before he was ten years old. "Probably - she is grounded. You gonna finally make your play for my big sister Joey?" He asked playfully.

Kris was grounded for lying to her parents where she had been; telling them she was going to be at her friends house but instead was discovered to be at a club in the city. Being nineteen, the grounding had caused a loud and disruptive fight within the house - Kris swore to move out if her parents did not start treating her like an adult - and her parents stated that while she was their home, she would live by their rules. It was not a very unique argument - obviously being played out in nearly every home with a teenager all involved knew.

"I just thought I would come by and see how she is doing." Joey was feeling real embarrassed, as this bordered on his revealing his dream the night before. Something he could simply not due - it was too embarrassing, too fantastical.

Zack chuckled, "Then I'll tell her to expect you." The teenager turned around and walked away, laughing to himself.

Calling after the retreating form, "Zack, don't say anything? Zack?"

Joey turned toward his own home, feeling more humiliated then he could ever remember.


Joey pounded on the bathroom door and shouted, "Damn it Sara - I need to go now!" His father was showering in the bedroom off the main suite, and he didn't want to go all the way downstairs just to take a pee in the spare.

The bathroom that the two teenagers shared was the largest cause for grievance in their lives. They fought over it constantly. Their parents, of course, usually in the centre of the two teenagers arguments, did not appreciate their disagreements.

Sara was Joey's twin sister. But if anyone looked for similarities between the two, they would be frustrated. No two siblings, twins as a matter a fact, could be more dissimilar. In fact Sara openly said she hated her brother, while he was too polite and passive aggressive to actually say that he despised her as well. Their parents took a blind eye to the antagonistic relationship beneath their roof - their mother hoping they would grow out of it while their father simply ignoring it as best he could, shouting or leaving the house when he couldn't.

There were similarities in physical features though, both slim of frame and short for their age. Sara could be considered 'average' looking by most of her male peers, petite or pixie-like by some of her closer friends - but mostly, she was an average female teenager.

The bathroom door unlocked and Sara stuck her head out the crack when she opened it, "Go down stairs!" This was not as shrill as the voice she normally used, but Joey only barely registered this.

"I don't want too. This is supposed to be my bathroom too! So let me in!" Joey was too polite to say the word that came to him, 'bitch'.

Surprisingly, Sara opened the door wide a few seconds later, and Joey paused for two heartbeats before stalking in to the steamed filled bathroom else his twin may changed her mind.

If Sara was not in her room with the door closed and usually on the phone, then she was in the bathroom. It was like she was a creature from a different world, thought Joey as he often did.

Sara had wrapped in a large fluffy bath towel around her middle, another smaller towel wrapped around her head. She stood off to the side and let her brother enter, watching him rather casually.

Joey came before the toilet bowl and lifted the lid but noticed his sister still standing there, watching him. "You mind Sara?"

Without a word, which was uncharacteristic of the teenager Joey realized, Sara turned and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. It had not even slammed, her brother thought.

Even before he was finished urinating, he called out to the other side of the bathroom door, where he knew Sara was impatiently waiting for him to make his exit, "I need to shower Sara?"

"How long Joey? I was going to go to the mall with Beth!" Beth was her best friend, inseparable. Joey hated Beth.

His first response was unvoiced, so he toned it down a little, "A few minutes. I'm real dirty from camping."

Joey expected some rude remark that sleeping in a tent in the woods behind the house was not camping, but there was only silence. He had to ask, to get any answer, "OK?"

"Sure. Can you let me know when your done, so I can finish up?"

This was very uncharacteristic of his sister and he answered, a little bewildered, "OK." She was being strangely compliant, almost civil in her attitude this day he thought.

He took a extra long shower, hoping he was causing his twin sister a lot of hair-pulling and grief. It was his passive aggressive method at revenge, used generously toward his sister.

When finally he knocked on her door, having finished his shower and getting dressed, he was surprised when he heard from the other side, "Come in." Her room had always been her domain, off limits at all times from her 'younger' brother.

Sara was standing in the middle of her room with the cordless phone between her shoulder and her ear wearing a white sport bra and white cotton panties with the same towel wrapped around her head. She did not seem to care that Joey was staring at her a little wide-eyed.

A couple of things were wrong here, which Joey instantly recognized; that he was allowed to enter into his sisters room - a foreign place so much so that even the smell was alien, and the fact that his sister did not seem concerned that her brother was looking at her underwear-clothed body.

"Joey's out Beth ... I'll talk to you later ... OK, bye." She pressed a button on the phone and threw it on the bed.

"Finished with the bathroom Joey?" Again, no shrill bark or bitchy attitude to accompany the question.

He had to concentrate on her words to recognize her question. "Yea, its yours Sara."

She smiled widely at her brother, "Thats great - thanks Joey!"

This was just too freaky, he thought, welcome to the Twilight Zone! Just as he spun about to leave her room, he turned back to face her again. She saw this and asked, seemingly concerned, "Anything wrong Joey?"

What had caused him to turn about was that dream last night - and his wish more exactly. He had said 'any woman' when he had told the squirrel his wish. Hope welled up in him and he felt his heart pounding loudly in his chest. Maybe, just maybe ... he told himself over and over.

With a small stutter, which he gets when nervous, Joey asked an innocent question, "Why do you put your hair in the towel like that?"

Sara smiled, looking relieved that his question was not a thing of concern, only more evidence that boys and girls were from different planets. Patiently she responded, "Its so my hair stays damp until I can work on it - it also keeps my clothing from getting wet."

Joey looked down, yet again, at his sisters small chest and her white sport bra, "But, your not wearing... ?" He could not finish his question, it was too embarrassing.

Sara ignored her younger brother awkward question and looked down at her 'B' cup brassier and laughed lightly. Her eyes seemed to sparkle when she again looked into her brothers gaze, "Your right, I am not wearing much clothing am I?" She seemed to think for a second, "Does this bother you?" One of her hands came up and pointed right at a nipple that seemed to be more prominent now than before.

This was all a coincidence, Joey told himself. It had been a dream - and though the pastor said there were devil's in the world, they do not appear before a sixteen year old boy in the form of a squirrel. He stuttered, his face red with embarrassment, "No ... it does not bother me."

Sara smiled widely, pleased that her near-nudity did not bother her twin brother. The two stood silently for nearly a minute before Sara asked, "Is there anything else Joey?" She genuinely seemed interested in his answer rather then the usual teenage-girl attitude that should have accompanied her words.

Joey's wish kept being played back in his head, his own words rolling through his consciousness again and again, 'I want to be able to control any woman - to willingly do anything I tell them. I want to be able to have sex with any woman I want.' Even though he had catalogued many females last night, after the squirrel had left, his sister had never been considered. This was due to the simple fact that he hated her with a passion he held for little ease in his life - his twin was so mean and nasty to him, since growing up, that he always felt so defensive with her. At least not until this moment - when there was just a small chance, the tiniest of chances that it had not been a dream.

This was not about sex, he would realize later, but power.

His next question had to be formed in his head before asking, tactically prepared before delivery - because it would take every nerve in his body to ask. "If your hair gets your clothing wet... ?"

Mercifully he never had a chance to finish as Sara playfully continued, " ... then why don't I take my clothing off?"

Joey could feel his face turn red and could not meet his sisters eye. Her presumption was not far from his own, the question basically the same. He had to know - he wanted the dream to be true, to not be a figment of his overactive imagination.

"Would you like that Joey? Do you want me to take my bra and panties off?" She was wearing a strange half smile that Joey could not read. But the only answer to her blunt, and strange, question was a quick nod. He was on the edge of that cliff - the fall would be horrific if it had been a dream, the shouts of 'pervert' would be heard for blocks.

She smiled softly and then suggested, "Perhaps you better come in and close my door behind you? We wouldn't want mom or dad to walk by and see us in here."

That, Joey, definitely did not want!

He took three steps into the room and gently closed her door behind him, thinking to use her lock to bar anyone from accidentally intruding. Suddenly, Joey saw the wisdom of his sisters installation of her lock - the only lock within the outer walls of their family home.

Sara waited until her brothers attention was focused toward her before reaching up and easily unclasping the front catch of her brassiere. With a little shrug it fell off her shoulders and dropped to the floor behind her. Next she stuck two thumbs into the elastic of her white cotton panty and then pushed down past her slim smooth hips, soon, stepping out of her underwear. Quickly she bent and retrieved her undergarments, throwing them onto her messy bed and standing back up facing her twin brother.

There she was naked, except for the wet towel wrapped about the top of her head, standing a mere meter before her twin brother.

It was the first disrobed woman Joey had ever seen. Bodies in magazines and on the Internet did not count.

Joey thought she was magnificent - her breasts a wonder, looking large on her small teenage frame, her sparse brown pubic hair magnificent and her female curves delightful. Slowly, for his viewing pleasure, Sara turned so that every inch of her naked body could be seen by her sibling.

Finally, minutes after initially standing before him naked, "I see that you find me attractive little brother?" Oddly she did not say this negatively, no half-smile or malicious twang to her voice, she said this quietly and playfully with a uncharacteristic fluttering of her eyes.

Joey normally hated when she called him that, but now, right here, it did not bother him. "Yes." He was surprised to find that his mouth was exceptionally dry.

Then he realized that she was looking down at his crotch, the tent that his penis made beneath the towel wrapped about his hips. He was too embarrassed to say a word.

Gently Sara asked, "Are you a virgin Joey?"

He somehow found the strength to nod.

She nodded, since it was obvious that he was, "Do you know that I love you Joey?" No, he never knew that. "And that I would do anything for you?" You could have knocked Joey over with a feather at that point.

Sara took a step forward and placed her warm small hand upon her brothers cheek, leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. Then she stood with their noses nearly touching, their eyes locked.

Joey very much wanted to look down to see how close her nipples where to touching him - as he had felt their sharp points tickle his hairless chest when she had kissed him.

She whispered huskily, "This is crazy isn't it?" Her hand was still upon his cheek, cradling him.

He felt the allusion of the moment start to unravel at her question and seemed to find the strength to ask, "What is crazy Sara?"

"This ... you and me ... here, right now." She paused, and after a soft smile into her brothers face, continued, "Yesterday I would never have thought I would be standing here naked with you ... feeling the way I do right now."

Confidence was returning to the young man, more than he realized he had! "What are you feeling Sara?"

"That there is nothing I would not do for you ... and that I love you, more than I thought was possible to love anyone."

He wanted to know, "Are you a virgin Sara?"

Without shame, "Technically yes."

The answer surprised him, he assumed his sister had not been a virgin - like him. "'Technically'?"

"I have fooled around a lot - but had never gone all the way with a boy."

Joey wanted to ask, he wanted to know more about his sisters experiences - needed to know what he now, obviously, had control over. "What kind of fooling around?"

For the first time, that morning, Sara looked embarrassed. "I have sucked off several guys, used my hands, and Beth and I sometimes help each other."

Joey pictured voluptuous Beth, but could not imagine his sister and Beth doing anything sexual together. Though the thought of it was highly erotic to the young man, his fantasies, could now become reality. The idea of which was making the virgin boy swoon with ideas.

"Mom helped me get the 'pill' six months ago Joey - if you want to go all the way?" Sara looked anxious for his answer, actually biting the bottom of her lip.

The thought of his mother supporting his sisters wanton ways amazed the young man and he had trouble thinking his church-going mother would do such a thing.

Within Joey, his feeble teen embarrassment was gone - evaporated by the reality of a fantasy, of willing ladies and dominant desires.

Gently he reached up and took her hand from his cheek, bringing it down to his waist before letting do. Sara's cheeks were turning red as her hand fumbled with the thick knot holding the two ends of the towel together, and in a few lengthy seconds, the damp towel fell to the floor.

Joey felt his sisters small warm hand wrap itself around his aroused penis and saw her lips part before a guttural moan escaped from the back of her throat. Sara slowly looked down between them, at what was in her hand she exclaimed without prejudiced, "God Joey - its beautiful!"

Sara looked at her brother, directly into his eyes as they were exactly the same height, as if looking for permission for what she wanted to do. She did not find the words, his twin uncharacteristically tongue-tied.

That look told him so much - that it had not been a dream last night, that this moment was no coincidence, that his sister was under his complete control. Just like the squirrel said! In that look he saw her love, her lust and her willingness to make him happy. It was the look out of fantasy, one that he had never thought of, even in his most wild of fantasies.

Sara did not seem able to wait for his command and leaned forward and quickly, but gently, kissed her way down his flat chest and stomach. Amazed, Joey watched as she quickly reached what she sought. She was mumbling, almost to herself, "It's so beautiful Joey!"

Then he felt it - the first erotic touch straight out of his fantasies - better than any fantasy. Female lips kissed the smooth crown of his circumcised penis. A warm wet tongue coming out to roll around the same crown, the tip of the tongue digging into his pee-hole. The small strong hand held the base of his prick, aiming it directly at her mouth.

"Oh god ... oh god!" She mumbled between licks. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Joey was looking down at something he had not even imagined - knowing that his devil's choice, his wish, enabled this moment. In his mind, he was thanking that damned squirrel over and over. In mere moments his hate for his sister had twisted into a strong erotic passion, a kind of dominant realism that he had never considered before.

Then Sara was stroking him with both her hands, watching it intently, rubbing the saliva slick crown over her red cheeks and forehead, moaning and sighing as if she were greatly enjoying herself.

More mumbling as she worshipped his dick, "Come for me little brother!" Her eyes so big and needy that it tore his soul, made him feel so powerful and strong for the first time in his life.

That moment, Joey realized that, with his excitement level, he should be pumping his seed by now. Instead, realized the added gift from the squirrel, that he could control his penis to the extent that he could tell it when it would discharge, go soft, even go hard.

Sara wrapped her lips around the crown of his cock, sucking intently while both her small hands pumped him amateurishly. Joey realized that she wanted him to finish, to swallow his sperm and the realization seemed to hit him like slap.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.