Caught In The Laundry Room - Cover

Caught In The Laundry Room

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Karel happens upon brother with an anonymous woman in her laundry room and stays to watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 2003

There was a young fellow of Harrow
Whose john was the size of a marrow.
He said to his tart,
"How's this for a start?
My balls are outside in a barrow."


The door opened suddenly so that all three persons are frozen in surprise.

Jax is standing in the darkened room completely naked, but his head turned toward the door and his eyes wide in fright. Karel is standing in the doorway facing the shadowed small room, one hand still on the handle and her mouth open wide with surprise. The third person, a woman, is completely naked, standing upon her toes but bent at the waist so that her head is hidden beneath a pile of dirty laundry.

It is Karel that breaks the awkward silence first, "God Jax, you could not find another place to do this?" Her eyes trail down to see that his hard member is half submerged into the body of the woman bent before him. Of course she could not miss the glistening juices upon his pink member.

Still Jax does not move, does not say a word, his eyes locked onto the intruder.

Karel finds it necessary to explain her entrance into her own laundry room, "I came down for another bottle of wine and heard a sound." Her eyes lingers over the tall lean muscles of the younger man. She smirks with half her mouth, "I can not believe that you actually found a woman that would allow you to use that thing on her." She nodded with her chin at the glistening wet organ jutting from his body and half submerged in the unknown woman. The sound of her words feeble in her own ears, as Jax's organ is larger than her husbands.

The bantering jolts Jax to recover from the lengthy shock at this discovery and smirks back at the expensively clothed attractive woman in the doorway, "It never seemed to bother you when we were teenagers and you wanted to watch me jerk off dear sister?"

Karel frowned suddenly and nodded to the naked anonymous woman before her bother. Her younger brother had never denied her a look at his naked teenage body or even seemed the least bit shy about masturbating with her as an audience. She had seen the pile of dirty laundry lift slightly as the head beneath manoeuvred, as if to hear better, and felt it necessary to defend herself else she could be condemned as some kind of pervert, "We were kids and I was curious. Thats all it was Jax!" The hole she had dug herself did not seem to get any shallower with her feeble defence. Nothing else had ever happened between them, that was the line she had drawn for herself - though in her fantasies the two of them had done some very lewd acts.

Karel looked over her shoulder, to see if anyone else may be in the basement hallway behind her. Unconsciously Karel had taken a half step into the small dark room while pulling the door half ways closed behind her, just enough so the light still illuminated the two joined naked bodies before her. The thick smell of sex was obvious and she could not help but take a deep breath. A scent she and her husband had not found time to generate in months she thought to herself with longing.

When Karel turned back to her brother and the woman, they had not moved in the seconds since she had interrupted. "You guys better hurry midnight is thirty minutes away."

Jax made a face familiar to his sister when the two of them had been teenagers living beneath the same roof, a face that said, "Thanks for stating the obvious sis!"

"If you leave, we should be finished before the New Year is rung in."

Karel nodded affirmatively and started to turn when she stopped and asked her younger brother, "Who is the slut you convinced to humiliate herself in my laundry room Jax?" There were several dozen people at the party upstairs - most strangers from her husbands work.

The naked anonymous woman clenched her muscles, her big round ass tightening noticeably. But from being called a 'slut' or at the chance for her identity to be discovered, Karel had no idea.

Jax smirked and seemed to pause before answering, "Take a guess sis?" The unknown woman grunted negatively - evidently, not wanting the siblings to play this game.

Karel stole another look behind her, out the half opened door and saw that the party had not descended the stairs as yet, before turning back and studied the flesh of the woman before her brother. "Lets see... ?"

Just before her guessing started, Jax started to gently move his hips, his long hard cock began to move in and out of the body that his older sister was studying. The anonymous woman groaned beneath the pile of laundry and gently began to respond by thrusting back her hips.

Karel's eyes widened at the realization of what her brother and the woman were doing - with her standing barely an arms distance as a witness to their debauchery. She could not help but smile widely at the sight before her. "... she is a short woman...", Karel spend some time studying the anonymous woman's thick calves, where they were bunched up from standing on her toes, "... but with nice curvy legs, small ankles and feet...". Her eyes rose, "... big meaty breasts... natural... with fat brown aureola's...". She moved back toward her brother, "... a bit of a gut... wide soft hips but with a small waist... a large but round ass...". She could have been describing herself, her brother thought amused.

Jax was accelerating his thrusts and his female confidant was grunting and thrusting backward with gusto. He was enjoying this game with his sister. Had always enjoyed when she looked upon him with a certain twinkle, a deep guttural hunger that she could never allow herself to enjoy but was not above witnessing.

"... she is a bit older... !"

Jax laughed suddenly and asked, "Why would you think that?" What he really was asking was "How can you tell?" To him, the voluptuous body before him had smooth and unblemished skin and very attractive as a whole.

Karel could not help the knowing smirk from appearing on her face as she replied to her younger sibling, "Look at the stretch marks on her waist and stomach, the small lines beneath her breasts...". Her head nodded toward where a hand was clenching the side of the laundry basket, "... and she has old hands. She has probably had at least one kid... someones mom." She looked up into her brothers slightly stunned eyes, "You're shagging some divorcee you stud!"

Jax was more than a little surprised at the quick, but accurate, analysis that his sister had just delivered. Granted, she can tell the woman that he was fucking was older than the two of them but how can she tell if she was divorced or not, he wondered. "And how can you possibly know if she is divorced or not?"

The smirk had not left, but Karel's eyes were openly feasting on both pale white bodies before her. "Three reasons brother dear. One, only a divorced woman would shave her pussy bare in this town." Karel pointed to the shadowed place just beneath her brothers swinging balls - how the two thick outer labia protruded backward without a hair upon them. "Two, she is not wearing a wedding ring but there is an old indentation where she used to wear one." The hand that was white-knuckled and had been part of her earlier analysis was looked upon by both siblings. And three - no woman that was actually getting 'some' would fuck a numb-nuts like you Jax." She had meant the last to be a little sibling humour, but no one laughed.

The anonymous woman had frozen while her young lover had only slowed - both glued to the words that Karel had voiced, the truth silently agreed upon by all three.

Upstairs the party has increased in volume and the sounds of people dancing on the hard wood floors directly above the laundry room caused a deep thumping sound. It was only minutes before the new year was to be rung in and the sounds of the party-goers echoed that fact.

Karel shrugged after looking up at the ceiling above their heads, where it seemed to vibrate against the noise. "I should be getting upstairs. Don't forget that there are kids at the party - so you and your slut should lock the door." It was obvious to her little brother that she intended to leave only reluctantly.

Again Karel started to turn toward the door when her brother spoke up, stopping her, "Karel?"

She stopped, not looking too out of sorts for turning back toward the lewd scene before her.

"Your laundry does not have a lock big sister." Jax was smirking, his hips again thrusting vigorously against the large round ass before him.

"I guess I will need to have one installed... in case you want to shag another old slut at a future party."

To her brother, she sounded almost jealous. "Well, until that next party sis, you could help us out?" He was smirking at his sister.

She, in reply, frowned and never said a word but stole another look out into the hallway to ensure no one had come down the stairs yet.

Jax understood his older sister better than she would have ever guessed. That first time, years before when both of them were in high school, when she had stood in his doorway and watched him jerk off - he understood her desire for him. He also understood the self control, on her part, that it took to ensure nothing else happened between them. It had been a game he played with her - while enjoying the erotic intimacy that they shared. As long as he had not attempted to cross the boundary that she had set between them, he was allowed many liberties. Though he had never seen his sister masturbate, as he had done for her pleasure, nudity between them had been commonplace.

Being rather plain and an unsocial girl Karel had come to rely on the brazen attitude of her younger brother for her sexual exploration. Years before she had lost her virginity, she had sat at the foot of her brother's bed and watched him ejaculate into her own still-warm panties before running to her own room to masturbate to quell the heat of passion between her legs. He had shown a desire for her that no one else had and that produced a seductive spark between them. She had a sexual relationship that was both forbidden and thrilling and for that naive teenager, it was necessary to grow as a woman.

When Karel started to date other men in college, she no longer visited her brothers bedroom to watch him jerk off. Yet until she left her parents home, her room directly across from Jax, nudity between them was commonplace and sought after.

Jax brother knew all this and more. His only regret about those early years between them, was that he did not take the next step for them to become lovers. So when he asked, "Why don't you stay and make sure no one else interrupts us Karel", he already knew the answer. He had seen it in her eye within seconds after having interrupted. It was the eyes out memory, of an innocent teenage girl seeing the first hard cock of her life and wanting more.

Karel looked nervously back into the empty hallway again, but her eyes rapidly returned to the violent thrusts of her brother's penis into the middle-aged anonymous woman's very wet vagina. "If you hurry up Jax?"

Jax smirked and replied with an adage that she had heard often as a teenager, "Anything worth doing is worth doing right." It caused her to shiver with the memory her brother had last said such a thing to her - he masturbating for nearly forty minutes while she stood naked and quivering in need, her hands clenched tightly together so as not to pass that boundary and touch herself before him. She had been powerless to leave, her young brother ordering her to watch and wait until he was finished.

Jax grasped the wide round buttocks before him and pried them roughly apart. "Do you remember sis? Do you remember how I told you how I would fuck you if we ever did it?"

Karel bit her bottom lip, her knees trembling suddenly while feeling like that virgin teenager loving the naughty things her brother and she had done. She nodded quickly in response.

Jax was smiling widely, his hips pounding rapidly back and forth - the unknown woman grunting vulgarly into the soiled clothing. "How I would put you on your knees? Your big sexy ass facing me while I shoved your face into a pillow - do you remember sis?"

Her eyes had widened and the trembling had increased, Karel had not responded.

"Do you remember this Karel?" Rapidly Jax rose his hand from the soft hip and brought it back down smartly upon the round white flesh of the left ass cheek. The mature woman before him jerked violently and then groaned with pleasure beneath the pile of clothing before putting even more energy into her backward thrusts. Again his hand rose and fell and again the woman jerked in a positive response. Jax did this at least a dozen times, though no one was counting.

Her voice worked this time, though it sounded rough and guttural even to her own ears, "Yes".

The last couple of months before she started to date - the teenage Karel had watched and listened as her brother spewed forth his verbal fantasies. The images that he portrayed, often in great detail, were the fuel to the fantasies that she orgasmed too for years to come. Fantasies that she still enjoys when life gave her time to rekindle that spark of lust that her brother and she had enjoyed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.