Avenue Of My Submission - Cover

Avenue Of My Submission

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Daughter confronts mother about her submissive lesbian nature - and then turns her into her own slave.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2001-2003

There was a young lady whose cunt
Could accomodate a small punt.

Her mother said, "Annie,

It matches your fanny,
Which never was that of a runt."


My daughter shoved me back against the wall of the dining room so roughly that a framed picture fell to the floor breaking the glass.

"Diana... ?" What?

She grabbed at my throat with one hand, holding me against the wall. I simply stood there stunned, staring at her. Her eyes were cold, emotionless - foreign.

"I thought you liked it rough mother?"

"What... ?" Her other hand came around in an arch and slapped my cheek - hard. Too stunned to even talk, I simply stood there silent and still.

Then those wide brown eyes slowly travelled down my body, in a way that caused me to shiver with fear. Only one other person looks at me like that... ?

"Oh god!" I groaned.

Her gaze returned to my own and we silently looked deeply into each others eyes.

She had only returned home from college late last night - and we barely saw each other till I returned home, just now, from work. I had arrived in a great mood - throwing my jacket, boots and purse into the closet while I yelled out that I was home. Diana came down the stairs silently, slowly, her gaze strangely cold. I barely noticed but started to the kitchen asking as I went, "Pasta and salad fine for supper honey?" My daughter suddenly grabbed my shoulders from behind me just as I was passing through the dining room and spun me about before shoving me against the wall.

I had no idea what was going on but her alien actions had stunned me with fear, the wall forcing the air from my lungs.

The same hand that had hit my face slowly came up and stroked my cheek lightly - tenderly. A small malicious smile came to my daughters lips. Those eyes stayed the same though, cold.

"Why did you pick that slut over dad, mother?"

Oh god - she knew! She couldn't could she?

For the last several years, I've been having an affair with a friend, the neighbour next door. At first we did it simply to vent our middle-aged sexual frustrations, then it turned deeper, darker. Perhaps for me it was love, but I did not hold any illusions that Sherry loved me. What Sherry liked to do was control me. I learnt a lot about my sexuality, things I never knew when I was Diana's age - things I hoped no one else would learn about me.

"I...", had nothing to say. How the hell does a mother tell her daughter about her lesbian lover? About how she needed what only her lover could provide.

"I've known for years mom." I felt the blood drain from my face - that my darkest secret was out was something out of a nightmare.

But that was only the tip of the iceberg, "I used to watch you and Mrs. Norton."

Oh my god!

"It turned me on watching you two together - it taught me so much more about sexuality. I think you are the reason I became a lesbian as well."

She took her hand from my throat and placed it against my hip - still holding me firmly against the wall.

I had suspected Diana was a lesbian as she was going through puberty, but thought it better not to enquire. I have never considered myself a homosexual, by the way - I preferred not limiting myself with a label.

I wonder how much she had seen?

"But then dad phoned me and told me about the impending divorce!" Diana's face came close to my own, her nose nearly touching my own. "I didn't even fucking know you had separated!" Her voice turned dangerous, "Tell me why you choose that bitch over dad?"

I had to answer but it took nearly a minute before I found my voice, "You don't understand honey."

"What don't I understand mom? That you are Mrs. Norton's toy - do you really think she cares about you?"

Oh god, I'm in hell! My daughter was never supposed to know!

I've tried not to think about how much Sherry liked me. I know she would miss me if I we no longer fornicated but I felt she thought me only as a walking talking dildo. Well, in truth I was much more - I've done much more than a fake cock could do. If I faced the truth, I would have to say Sherry treats me like dirt.

I loved her though - loved her for several years.

My daughters hand came off my cheek and I turned my head to look away from her gaze.

This wasn't right, daughters don't treat there mothers like this!

"Dad is the nicest man in the world mom. He cried when he told me about the split and it broke my heart. I can care less if you want to fuck around, since you have been doing it since I was in junior high, but why did you have to go and kick dad out?"

She really didn't know, didn't understand - I could see it in her eyes. "I... Sherry thought it best..." How do you tell your child that you are under the control of another - to the extend that you allow her to lead every aspect of your life. Would she understand? Do I?

That was when the tears started, rolling freely down my cheeks. I brought my hands up to hide my humiliation. I loved my husband but I loved how Sherry made me feel more.

I felt my daughter draw away from her, her hand disengaging from my hip. I opened my eyes to glaze through my tears to see Diana seated at the end of the table.

"Come over here." I was on autopilot, and felt my feet stumble toward her. "Stop and don't move from that spot." I swallowed loudly and pushed down the thought that my daughter sounded like Sherry right then.

"Take your hands from your face."

Why was she treating me like this - ordering her mother like this?

My hands dropped to my sides and I grasped my woollen skirt to stop them from trembling. I never even considered not doing as she ordered - only feeling humiliated that she knew.

Again my daughters eyes moved slowly down my body, then back up. I felt exposed and a little dirty - though not understanding why I felt this way.

"Lift the hem of your skirt up mom." I looked down startled at the order, but seeing the cold malicious humour in my daughters eyes. I had to have heard wrong!

My head moved from side to side, since my mouth was open but no words seemed to be coming out. A small evil smile came to Diana's lips and I felt my knees almost buckle in fear.

Slowly, as if she was talking with a child, Diana repeated, "Life your skirt to your waist and hold it there mother."

My head moved more vigorously back and forth - negatively.

Instead of looking angry, the response I had expected, Diana simply looked like she was about to start laughing.

Quicker than I could react, my daughter reached out with both hands and grabbed at the bottom of my expensive woollen skirt and yanked down. The small zipper at the hip ripped at the sudden force and I felt the cool air of my home tickle the exposed skin of my upper thighs. My skirt lay about my feet.

I was wearing what my lover allowed me to wear - thigh high stockings and, if I must wear panties, a lace thong. My face flushed bright red and I pressed my knees together in humiliation.

Diana spent a long time looking down at my silk covered legs and skimpy thong, still wearing a small private smile.

This was too much. A daughter should not treat her mom this way - we were family, we had to protect each other not humiliate one another. Just as I felt my anger rising enough to voice my displease at this treatment, Diana spoke up, "When did you start shaving your pussy mom?"

My mouth was open to speak my displeasure but stopped at this comment - of course she could see through the lace of my thong well enough to tell I had no pubic hair. Her face was a mere meter from my crotch and realizing her proximity I moved both hands to cover the front of my thong.

Little good it did - the damage was done and Diana only laughed at my attempt.

Again her face looked up and our eyes met, "I asked when you started to shave your cunt mother?"

There was a dangerous quality within her voice and I felt a renewed fear to comply to her question, "After your father moved out." It was strange even hearing my own voice in this situation - and even stranger, that it sounded calm. It was certainly not how I felt.

"Turn around and face the opposite way." She was serious I saw that in her eye.

Shuffling about the torn skirt around my ankles, I slowly turned. Not sure how I could do otherwise - my daughter knew my dark secrets, even understood enough about her own mother to know how to control me.

I stood facing the opposite way, knowing that my daughter was staring at my near naked bottom. The thong had but a string running from my waist to between my thighs - the flesh of my full derriere was completely exposed.

"I can see why Mrs. Norton spent so much time with your ass - what was the pet name she called you?"

I never even tried to ignore the question, "'Anal Queen'." My chin hit my chest in shame.

Sherry did, indeed, enjoy my bottom in every conceivable way. When she wasn't spending time with my ass she was ordering me to spend time on hers - my lover was very anal. Not that I minded - I discovered not long after Sherry and I started to have sex that I loved any sort of attention back there - it was my primary erogenous zone.

"Absolutely lovely mother."

For some strange reason this compliment brought pride to my fear-clouded mind.

I whispered, "Thank you."

"Turn back toward me mother." I did - faster than I had turned away.

I was troubled that doing what my daughter instructed was becoming easier - almost natural.

Diana was seated on the edge of hard wooden chair, her knees together and staring at me intently - a new hunger in her gaze. "Over my knees 'Anal Queen'."

A shiver ran through me, "Why?", I asked.

I already knew the answer. "I'm going to spank you." Diana's smile widened and she patted her denim covered lap. Though her eyes held little patience for any resistance from me.

This is what I am, how my lover Sherry controlled me - through dominating, and yes even sometimes humiliating, me. It was my weakness and now my daughter was using it against me.

I moved to her flank and then simply lowered my torso till my hips lay upon her long thin thighs. My ass, I knew, was raised high and had opened for easier viewing for my daughter.

I should have jumped up and ran out of there - screamed at my daughter and thrown her out of my home. She had violated my privacy and now humiliated me with knowledge she had gained through her voyeur actions. I was her mother for god sake!

Then why did I feel the familiar tingling between my legs?

Diana hooked two fingers into the waistband of the thong and roughly stripped it down my legs, leaving at about my knees. Now even that minuscule defence was gone - my ass was open, and available, for her.

"God you have one great ass mom." I did - it was my best feature, I knew. It was round and firm. Looking almost large in clothing but wearing lingerie, other sexy attire or just nothing at all - it looked delicious.

A shiver ran through me, moving inwards toward my crotch, at the compliment. Involuntarily I pressed my thighs together and arched my back, this brought my ass higher by a few centimetres and widening the crack enough so that nothing was hidden.

"Mrs. Norton spanks you when you have been bad doesn't she mom?"

"Yes." And frequently - I loved it.

"Does it normally lead to 'other things'?"

"Yes." Always.

Why doesn't she just start! My sex was starting to moisten rapidly and I was worried that I would leave a wet trail upon my daughters lap - evidence, and more humiliation, that this incestuous encounter was not so horrific to me as I hopped she thought.

"I once saw her use a ping-pong paddle on your ass - does she often use different things when spanking you mom?"

I squirmed about on her lap - "Yes." The reminder that my most secret of pleasures was revealed by one that I had loved so strongly and a bolt of humbling pleasure to my sex.

Then, finally, Diana lay her warm hand upon the cook smooth skin of my ass and this time I knew she could feel the ripple running through my body.

Instead of spanking me, as I expected, she gently rubbed her hand over my sensitive skin. It felt, god help me, wonderful!

Diana's hand then pried apart my cheek from the other, and I knew nothing was hidden. This movement even pulled apart my outer labia, and I could feel the cool air tickle the wetness revealed within.

Another shiver ran through me.

"You like this don't you mother? You like doing what I tell you?"

I couldn't answer that - what I was feeling was impossible, taboo.

But my darling daughter laughed loudly and I knew that my wet cunt had revealed the answer to that humiliating question.

She let go of my cheek and I breathed deeply, thankful that she could not see the obvious excitement that I was feeling.

Then I felt a sharp pain on one cheek of my ass - it hurt, it was hot, I was humiliated - and I moaned instinctively with pleasure.

Her hand rained down countless times upon either cheek and the sharp pain brought pleasure in its wake. I was moaning and rolling about upon my daughters lap as she struck me again and again. I was pressing my crotch into her thigh without though, striving to press my hungry clitoris against anything. The pain in my ass was terrible, her blows much stronger than Sherry ever delivered with her bare hand - I loved it, I needed it.

Then it stopped suddenly but I could not stop grinding my cunt into my daughters lap - knowing that my child was simply watching me debase myself like this. Then, suddenly and without foreplay, two of my daughters fingers sunk deep into my body from behind me.

That was enough to send me over the edge and I clenched my body almost straight across my daughters lap and screamed through clenched teeth - the orgasm exploding like light from my cunt. My stomach and lower back and thighs started to spasm uncontrollably and I flopped about on Diana's lap and she used her free hand to hold me in place. I saw spots before my eyes and suddenly felt dizzy and then the distant feeling of falling.


I awoke knowing that I had just had one of the best orgasms of my life even before realizing that it had been my daughter that had delivered it to me. A cool chill of fear ran through me, remembering that my secret was out and that Diana was using that to control me.

My eyes opened and I looked toward the table and chairs in my dinning room - I was upon the floor on my side. My body was sore, especially my burning ass, and cold - as I realized I was naked except for my white stockings - gone was my sweater, bra and even my thong that had been about my knees.

I sat up slowly, my head still a little light, and looked about me upon the floor for my clothing. My clothing was not any wheres I could see.

Why had she done this? Was it because of my suing her father for divorce?

I lay back down upon my carpet, and hid my face in my hands and sobbed.

The noise must have alerted Diana of my reappearance from my sexual delirium and she came in through the kitchen door. "Hello mother." I peeked through my fingers and saw that she only wore my white terry-cloth bathrobe, and nothing else by the look of it. She saw my look and shrugged, "You made quite the mess of my jeans." She came over and sat back in the same chair before me.

I sat back up and faced her, "Where are my clothes Diana?"

"Why do you need them mother?" She had a small smirk upon her face and I knew that I was powerless here.

Regardless I found some hidden strength, "This is wrong Diana."

My daughter leaned forwards in the chair and asked, "Like another spanking mother?" A violent shiver ran through me and I felt hidden muscles deep within my sex spasm in response. Diana saw all this and smiled as she sat back, "I don't think your cunt cares if this is wrong or not mother."

She was right of course.

I could not meet her gaze but it felt like a physical touch as she gazed upon my naked body. My nipples hardened to little points as they shrivelled up painfully and I knew she was watching them intently.

"Is that how your supposed to sit mother?"

It took a second for me to realize what her meaning was - and when I did, I slowly moved to a kneeling position before her. It was a position that Shelly had taught me years before, seated on my calves, big toes overlapped behind me and my knees bent double and spread wide, back straight, shoulders back, hands open and lay upon the tops of my thighs, chin down and eyes looking at an invisible point before my knees.

I knew not how Diana knew this position of ours - as I thought Sherry had developed it after my daughter had gone to college.

"I am home for six more days mother", for the week, "and in that time you will do everything I tell you!"

I didn't know what to do, and the response simply came out before I thought it - "Yes."

Please do not find fault, it was who I was.

Then her voice changed, "Do you love her mom?"

I knew whom she was talking about of course - Sherry. "Yes I do."

It turned hard again, "You know she doesn't love you don't you?"

It hurt me, but I did. "Yes."

"But you still submit willingly to that bitch - why mother?"

How could I tell her? Would she understand? I barely do.

Tears started to flow down my cheeks and I felt the drops hit the top of my B cup breasts. "I need her." My eyes defiantly looked up into my daughters.

Strangely, thankfully, I think she understood - as she looked soberly back at me. Softly Diana finally asked, "Tell me what you need mom?"

Taking a deep breath first I answered as calmly as I could, "I need to be controlled." She didn't move or say a word - did she really understand? "All I want is to forget everything and focus only on pleasing one person." Finally Diana nodded but doubted that anyone could understand. I've tried to come to grips with my desires for years and I still didn't completely understood it.

As the silence thickened and I wondered what was next - Diana slowly spread her knees wide apart. I could not help myself and looked down. The view up the robe was perfect and what I saw caused another shiver of pleasure to run through me.

My daughter, Diana, was naked beneath my white terry-cloth robe and I saw up her long tanned thighs to the trimmed brown bush beneath. So good was the view that I saw the shiny wetness coating her lightly spread outer labia.

This was no longer my little girl I suddenly realized - but a woman whom had come here, to my home, to dominate and seduce me. The full extent of her proclamation hit me - that I must do everything she asks for the next six days. I now understood what 'everything' meant.

God help me but I could not take my eyes off her sex - it was beautiful. If my ass was my best feature, my daughters was her cunt. Before now, I would have admitted her long trim legs would have been her most attractive feature - but now that I've seen the hidden treasures between her legs, my whole world was about to change.

I know not how long I sat staring between my own daughters legs - but I must have stared like a starving person at a feast. What lay there was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I wanted it.

Diana knew it as well.

Finally, long minutes later, "What if the person you focus all your attention and whom you give your unconditional love", she paused and took a long deep breath, "also loves you back mother?"

Her statement caused me to pause in my visual salivations of her sex and I slowly lifted my gaze till it centred upon my daughters. What I saw surprised me, she looked nervous and a little worried. I knew, then, what she had come here to do - the meaning behind the words.

It was wrong isn't it? I needed the phone to ring, or a clap of thunder to break our gaze. Yet, nothing stopped the long deep moment when our eyes spoke volumes.

My daughter loved me, I now knew that for a fact - though I had cause to doubt it moments before. And I loved her - nothing that we had done today changed that.

What she was suggesting was different than the love we had shared before today. Forget that it is wrong, illegal and immoral - what of our age differences? And sometimes, though I'll never admit it out loud to anyone alive, I enjoyed the humiliating and debasing things Sherry made me do - could Diana treat me like that?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.