Cumplay - Cover

Cumplay

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: A man talks about why he will never go for anything less than sloppy seconds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Cream Pie   .

When I was young, I found out about a very interesting fascination I had. You see, a friend of mine came from a very rich family. His parents were not around much, and he had way too much freedom. One day, when we were 12, he showed me his new toy. Somehow, he had actually managed to get the most realistic sex doll possible. It was scary to see at first, it was so realistic, yet just a doll at the same time. It was a beautiful woman, and it definitely made my cock hard to see it. I touched it's breasts. I didn't really know what real breasts felt like, but these were soft to the touch and excited me more. Her whole body was soft and I was getting very excited touching it.

"Want to try it out?" he asked me

I couldn't believe it. He showed me how to put some lube onto the pussy, and soon my pants were down and I was thrusting my hard cock into that rubber pussy. I was still a virgin at that point, so this was as close to real sex as I could get. It didn't take me long to shoot my load into it. It was incredible, so much better than just playing with myself. It was very messy though, since there was no place for the cum to go it leaked back out. Daniel took over right away, plunging his cock deep into the doll. I just watched the pussy, not even to see his cock thrusting into it. My cum was leaking out and coating his cock, and it didn't take long for him to shoot a load too and add to the mess. I just kept staring at the cum dripping from the pussy.

That was all it took to start my obsession. Daniel had lots of friends, and it became a common thing for all of us to take turns fucking it. I found myself finding excuses to be away when it got to my turn, finally taking it when I was the last one left. At times, there would have already been over 10 loads of cum shot into it by then. I loved fucking it full of cum, when it was all sloppy and messy. Sometimes, I would even be alone with the sex doll after everyone else had left. I tried licking it, sucking the cum out of the pussy. At first it was gross, but I just kept on doing it. Soon, I had to taste cum. I would even get into an awkward position when I played with myself so I could shoot the cum into my own mouth.

This ended up leading to my next bad habit when I got into college... Whores. I found a hooker that would let me bareback fuck her. She became the replacement for the sex doll. Again, I would make sure I got her last. Her pussy seemed to hold the cum better and by the time I got to her she would be so sloppy wet. I would be laying at the head of the bed, holding her in my arms. She would be on her back, laying against me. I would watch as load after load of cum was shot inside her. She would talk dirty to me and I would get hold her legs up for each guy to fuck her better. The screaming and moaning would get me so turned on, then watching as up to 20 guys would shoot loads of cum inside her. She'd tell me how good it felt to have all that cum inside her, how she could feel it dripping out and how warm it was. I could see it dripping out, thick globs of white cum coating her thighs. After everybody else had left, I would take my turn with her. I would take my time. First, some licking. Not just her pussy, I would use my tongue to push the cum on her thighs up to her pussy. Licking her all over to make sure as much cum was around her pussy as possible. She told me that I was actually the only guy to ever lick her pussy. I was the only guy to even kiss her for that matter. After I licked the cum up to her pussy, I'd suck out a mouthful of it. Then, I would bring my face up to hers and kiss her deeply, letting the cum drip out into her mouth. While we kissed, I would bring my cock up to her pussy and bury it inside her. I didn't even need to work my way in slowly, I would just slam it right in. Her pussy would be stretched out and filled with cum at that point, I would slide in with no resistance. She would wrap her legs around me and hold me close. We'd savor the cum in our mouths as we fucked, or she'd talk dirty to me. Ask me if I could feel the cum from her pussy sliding down my cock, make me lick her and get more of it for her. Sometimes, if we had a lot of people she wouldn't even let them cum inside her. We'd lay down some plastic, or really anything waterproof we could find, and everyone would shoot their cum onto her when they were ready. When they left and I was alone with her, we'd fuck with her covered in cum. We'd roll around in it, cover our whole bodies in it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.