Dizzy Mrs Lizzie

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2004 by Bakerman

Erotica Sex Story: What parents will do for their children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   .

My name is Joe and I'm a nobody. So why is my story in the celebrity section. Well I'm one of the nobody's who populate the classrooms along with Lizze McGuire, Miranda and Gordo.

The only interest in science class today was the pairings for our term project. Would it be Lizzie and Miranda, who would fight over the topic, but still be friends afterwards. Or maybe Lizzie and Gordo, so she could goof off, and let him do all the work. What about Lizzie and Kate that would be fire works for sure. My mind was elsewhere when I vaguely heard my name being called repeatedly. Snapping to attention and focusing on the teacher he repeated my name and then that I would be paired with Lizzie. I just sat there stunned until I was passed a paper outlining the project.

"Class, each pairing will have two weeks to complete this project on the lives and habits of an animal. Select wisely."

The teacher turned to the board and began to clean it, he asked for any questions, my hand shot up to ask why I got Lizzie but with his back still to us he said "class dismissed". With that the room emptied and I was left sitting alone and Lizzie hadn't even bothered to talk to me.

Hey I'm a nobody. I'm not tall enough for the basketball team, I'm not big enough for the football team and I'm not fast enough for the track team. I get a B average in class. My only "fame" at school is cycling, for which I won the school its only trophy. So the big question was still hanging out there "Why me and Lizzie?". I spent the rest of the day in a daze, so that night at home I put together some stuff to show Lizzie to see which way we should go on this project.

I caught up to her at lunch the next day and I showed her my selection of animal choices. Gordo looked impressed and told Lizzie she could ace this project with me. Lizzie looked bored, then she wrote her phone number on a piece of paper "Ring me Saturday and then we can work on this." she said. Then Miranda arrived with some girly gossip and I was just ignored so I left her and her friends.

I'd done a fair bit of work on the project during the week and I thought that on Saturday Lizzie could at least paste a few things together and write some captions for the pictures. Well come Saturday morning and getting the paper from my wallet I went to ring Lizzie to see what would be a good time to come over. She didn't answer, surprise. I tried again after about an hour and still no luck. Sick of just sitting around I bundled all my notes into a back pack and then I had three choices,

  1. get Mom to drive me over (I'd look dumb if no one was home)

  2. get the bus (why waste the money if she's not there)

  3. ride my bike ( good for getting out frustrations)

I decided to ride and just to impress her I put on my one piece cycling suit hoping this may jog her memory for who I was. It took about 20 minutes riding hard to reach Lizzie's house and as I turned the corner I saw a car pulling into the drive. "Yes" I thought "she is home". Riding up the drive I got off my bike as an attractive women exited the car, her legs swinging enough to give me a quick view up her skirt.

"Hi, are you a friend of Lizzies?" she asked.

"Yeah, my names Joe, Lizzie and I are paired for a science project." I replied.

"Well she never mentioned that to me. She's gone out with Miranda and Gordo for the rest of the day."

I bent over and placed my hands on my knees taking a few deep breaths to calm me down. Mrs McGuire came over and patted me on the back and asked if I was alright.

"You see Mrs McGuire I've done all this work on the lives and mating habits of animals and Lizzie has done zip and I'm supposed to put her name on it."

"Why don't you come inside and I'll get you a cold drink and then I'll see what I can do to makeup for Lizzie's thoughtlessness."

I followed Mrs McGuire up the stairs to the front door. She had her hand bag as well as another bag of groceries. She went to unlock the door when she dropped the keys I quickly bent to pick them up and as I did I got another look at her legs.

"Just drop your bag and follow me" she said heading for the kitchen. I put my bag where no one would trip on it and went to the kitchen. Mrs McGuire was on a step stool reaching for a glass from the cupboard and again I got another look at her legs as her skirt rode up. It was then that I felt my cock twitch as it reacted to some sub conscious thought flashing in my brain. I looked away, shook my head and moved closer to the counter in case she saw my hardening cock.

She got me that drink and we talked about the project. She was genuinely interested and added some ideas I'd missed. I finished the drink and said I'd better leave. It was then that she asked me to help bring her other shopping from the car. I agreed but was sure surprised when I discovered whole cartons of stuff filling the car.

"I shop at the bulk discount mart and the boys very nicely packed it for me." she gave me a funny smile as she handed me the first box.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.