Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Nancy looked at her watch. Still a couple of hours of sun left. Her tan lines kept changing. More skin to work on. If this kept up, she might need to find a nude beach. Yeah, sure. That passing thought made her jittery.

She checked herself in the long mirror on the bathroom door. Boy, it showed a lot of uncovered skin. I hope that guy hasn't returned from wherever he was headed, but I suppose I'd better get used to being seen. At least there's 20 or 30 feet separating us. Well, here goes all of me.

As she sunned, she kept an eye on the apartment above. So far so good and then she saw him looking out his window directly at her. Desperately, she fought the urge to grab her beach towel and crawl under it, but willed herself to remain calm. How can she remain calm with her heart beating a hole in her chest? Maybe she could tug her top up a bit farther.

She rolled over on her stomach. Now he's looking right at my ass. Oh well, it's mostly covered. Slowly, she brought her hands to the top of her bra and lifted it up. He probably didn't notice that. But, shit, now the bottom half of her breasts were exposed. She could feel the smooth warm fabric of the lounge padding beneath her. Were the globes of her breasts bulging out? She pulled her elbows in close and was dying to look around to see if he still watched. She felt trapped. This bikini business might not be for her. Please go away man.

She couldn't help herself and turned her head to see. There he was with a huge grin plastered on his face. He'd caught her looking. Her cheeks grew red, but screw it. Let him get his jollies. Sandy and Jan wouldn't be upset. They'd probably enjoy it. She resigned herself and relaxed in the hot rays of the sun. When the shadows came, she reached over to the chair for her towel and brought it to her side to protect her breasts as she sat up. There he was standing on his balcony in the briefest of brief trunks. He bulged out obscenely. It excited her.

She wrapped the towel around her chest and took one more look. He waved at her. She panicked and with wide eyes waved back without really thinking. What else was there to do? Damn it. She grabbed up her sun block and tried to open the sliding glass door but both hands were occupied. One holding the towel and the other the sun screen. Down dropped the plastic container to the floor, before she wrenched open the door and slipped inside. You mucked that up big time, she thought. He probably thinks I'm kissing kin to a frightened rabbit.

Before going to shower, she snuck one more peek between the curtains to see if his crotch was as full as she remembered. It was. Maybe it's stuffed with a sock, she thought, as she got naked for her shower.

That night she found herself looking up at his windows, when Bill didn't notice. She saw a tall blond girl pass back and forth a few times. Large breasts, but she couldn't get a good look at her facial features. Her boobs are no bigger than mine are, she found herself thinking. Later, she snuggled up to Bill in bed and initiated sex play. As Bill mounted her the image of her neighbor flashed through her mind. Stupid, she decided.

Friday morning around 10 o'clock, Nancy gathered up her towel and arranged herself on the lounge. She saw her neighbor at his window, and she began applying the sun block. No reason to be intimidated by him. To show her newfound courage, she untied the spaghetti straps from the back of her neck and pulled her top dangerously low; down to the beginnings of her pink aureoles. She massaged the oil on with no apparent concern. Surely, he couldn't hear her heart beat. A strange excitement began to build. Since she was a child, no male except Bill had seen her so exposed. She wondered if her voyeuristic neighbor lusted after her.

To complete her tummy and legs she had to bend forward. He may be seeing part of my nipples. So what? Eat your heart out. Jan and Sandy liked to tease, and it did create a rush. Her right hand held her top in place as she stretched out completely on the padding. When she put on her sunglasses, she glanced up for a second. Damnation! He stood in the open doorway to his balcony wearing only jockey shorts and he had an erection! The tip of his penis protruded above the elastic band around his waist. How dare he be so brazen? She shut her eyes and felt herself tremble. She had half a mind to hurry back inside, but that half didn't make a move. Just don't look. No, don't look. She barely lifted her eyelids. Behind the sunglasses he couldn't tell. Could he?

He had lifted his arms to clasp his hands behind his head and wasn't looking her way. He stared out into space. Preening, she thought. That asshole. It was disgusting. She'd never even properly met him. She'd show him by turning over on her stomach. That way her head would be turned away from him. In just a minute. Minutes passed. Now's the time. She'd fix him. God, his penis was so big and long. She had no one to compare him with except Bill and he filled her to the brim. How could that blond girl accommodate him? Wonder if she's his wife?

What would Jan and Sandy think if she confessed? No, confession is the wrong word. She hadn't done anything except look. They would probably tell her to show more, but, no way, he had seen plenty. He was staring straight at her now and grinning. She flipped over on her stomach. Take that, buddy boy. She wiggled her ass a bit to make herself more comfortable on the pad. And the wiggling rubbed her pussy against the padding. Enough of that. Well, maybe one or two more wiggles.

At 12:30, Nancy went back inside. He was nowhere in sight. Good. She showered and put on her new bra and panty set. Bill had adored it the night before as well as the new bikini. He thought it was so sweet of Jan and Sandy to get them for her birthday. They were sure right about men wanting their wives to be ogled.

Nancy wandered into the kitchen and fixed herself a tuna salad sandwich. Her skin glowed from all the sun. Even in the air conditioning she felt extra warm. As she dropped her paper plate in the trash, she leaned across the sink to peer out the window. He stood on his balcony. At least he'd put on a pair of shorts. She should probably finish dressing, but definitely switch back to her regular undies. What she wore was too special.

In the living room, she pulled the drapes back at the side just enough to take a look. He still stared her way. More light could enter the room if she opened the drapes. She opened them half way and hid behind the unopened portion. Dare she walk into the open part? Not right away. It would seem planned, but he'd sure teased her. She waited a full two minutes and casually strolled past the window to the other side of the partially opened drapes. Carefully, she pulled aside the end of the drapes to sneak another look. His eyes were watching the window.

She wondered if he could see her strip of pubic hair through her panties from that distance. If she were right at the window, she bet he could. Better not do that. How long would he wait? If he waited a full five minutes longer, she would reward him. She watched the minute hand on her watch and when the time had elapsed she snuck another peek. He wasn't there. You must have patience, boy, she thought. She realized with surprise that she was slightly disappointed. What was happening to her?

Saturday morning, she told Bill that she should have a new dress for dinner that night. He agreed, if it wasn't too expensive. She dragged him along from shop to shop. Luckily for them, a small boutique had not survived the competition and had a going-out-of-business sale. Since Nancy wore a size four, several fine dresses were left. They chose a spectacular black satin and organza dress. Cut above the knee, it had a notch collar halter bodice to leave the back open. The full skirt had alternating stripes of sheer organza and satin. A satin sash finished the waist. It was fully lined for opacity. Nancy did the dress justice and it only cost $229. Originally, $750, if they believed the tag.

Nancy couldn't wear her new bra or any other since the back of the dress was cut out in back down to the top part of her buttocks. In front, the halter bodice dipped in a low vee but the material was dense enough to conceal her nipples. It clung snugly to her breasts and didn't allow the top to gap open for interested eyes.

She practiced sitting down, since the hemline rose precariously high. Black underwear might have been better, but the lining hid her white lace panties. Since her back was exposed, a white horizontal strip of skin showed where her bikini came together across her back. She should have thought of that when she was sunbathing. But her secret admirer might have attempted to jump from his balcony to hers, if she'd unhooked it and let the sides fall away. Maybe next time.

They arrived at Jan's house for cocktails at 6:30. Stan let them in and apologized for Jan running late. "Bob and Sandy are sitting out by the pool. Go on out and join them, while I make your drinks. What'll you have?"

"I'll go with scotch and water, how about you, Nancy?"

"A vodka martini with a twist, please."

Bill looked at her and almost made a remark, but Stan cut him off, "Great! Is Chivas Regal okay, Bill?"

"Sure, fine."

"Nancy, your dress is stunning. You'll be the prettiest girl at the club."

'Why didn't he say woman?' thought Nancy, as she moved through the house to the pool. Bob stood up when they arrived and gave a low whistle. "Don't you look spiffy, Nancy. Bill, you must be proud of her." Bill smiled.

"Gorgeous," said Sandy, "You're a knockout."

"Thanks, you're really pumping up my ego. Are you sure it's not too daring?"

Sandy leaned forward so the square bodice of her blue cocktail dress gapped to display her breasts. She did have a blue bra on but it was transparent and low cut. Sandy winked at Nancy. "I'm sure you'll be right in style."

Bill's eyes widened. He forced himself to look away and drew Bob aside. "We sold yours and Stan's Bio Technical Labs at 83 and a quarter. Then we picked up 5000 shares of Computer Digital Sciences for each of you at 16 and a half. A good trade I'd say."

"You've been great, Bill. There are several friends that Stan and I want you to meet at the club tonight. Great contacts. Here comes Stan with your drinks. Have a seat while I freshen my own drink."

At seven o'clock, Jan still hadn't arrived and Stan asked, "Bill, would you mind getting some more crackers for the clam dip? They're on the tile island in the kitchen and please yell at Jan. Tell her to hurry it up. I want to finish this conversation about Monica Lewinski."

Bill located the crackers and walked to Jan's bedroom door. "Jan! Stan wants to know if you're about ready?"

Jan opened the door and finished attaching a gold earring. "Hi, Bill, I need your help. I would ask Stan to come in, but I'm already running so late. The hairdresser took forever."

"Yeah, I'm always happy to help a damsel in distress. Whatcha need?"

"Your honest appraisal. Check out my dress when I lean forward." Jan bent toward Bill and the front of her dress dipped away from her breasts. "How much can you see? Can you see the tips?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.