Surprise Honey The Sequel - Cover

Surprise Honey The Sequel

Copyright© 2004 by curious2c

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuation of the Alaska vacation of a wealthy widower and his crew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

If you remember, I had recently lost my wife and also 'retired' to enjoy my wealth. My daughter, from a previous marriage, went to work for me under an assumed name. I hadn't seen her since she had been just a small child, her mother having disappeared so long ago. I had tried to find her, but no luck.

She went to work for me on my yacht thinking of blackmailing me after getting me to have sex with her. Instead, she found out that I was not the monster her mother had told her I was, and that I did love her. Of course, this was after we had sex together.

On the yacht, headed for Alaska, the cook, the mate, my 'crew' and I all got... well... extremely familiar with each other. After having sex all the way up to Glacier Bay, seeing the sights of Alaska as well, we had anchored close to the glaciers.

Here, a Park Ranger, a nice young beautiful female, had fallen under our spell and was now enjoying our sexual fun. I had found out that I was a budding 'Master' and I had several 'slaves'. Knowing I had a lot to learn about Dom./sub relationships, I had been going slow figuring it out.

May, my yacht's captain, and I had decided to get married. May had also come up with the idea of all of us, Carl, Jan, Julie, Ann, May and I, living together in one big happy family type household. Since I was wealthy enough to do that I had agreed that it would be not only the right thing to do, but also fun for all of us.

Last night had been spent with the Park Ranger, Sandra, being my slave, along with Julie and the others as well. Carl had been kept busy with May, Jan and Ann, while I had played with Julie and Sandra. It was later that evening, and we had all been resting for a bit.

I was in my cabin, having just showered up with May. We didn't mess around other than just helping one another with washing our bodies. Sandra was waiting on my bed, naked, showered, and laying spread eagle.

We walked in by the bed and just watched Sandra as she lay there with her eyes closed, not knowing that we were there yet. She was trying her hardest to not reach down and play with herself, as we could see her arms moving a bit then resting back down on the bed.

Sandra's pussy was trimmed and so very wet right now. I reached out and lightly, so very lightly smacked her pussy with my hand. Sandra almost leapt out of the bed in surprise. Her pussy flooded with juice from the shock of the abrupt slap. I was careful... perhaps too careful... to not hurt her, just getting her attention. It... worked.

"Sleeping slave?"

"Oh no master. I was... I was just... resting... my eyes. Trying to not touch myself sexually as you ordered before you took your shower. It has been... hard. So very hard."

"Hmmmm. Okay. I will believe you... this time. Play with yourself. Start with your breasts. Pinch your nipples. Harder. Yes... that's the ticket. Pull them out... farther... farther... yes. My... your breasts are so lovely. Just the right size for playing with don't you think?"

"Mmmm... yessss. I love to play with my breasts master. Especially for you. It makes me feel... I feel like..."

"You feel like a naughty little girl don't you? A naughty little girl that needs to be... spanked. Isn't that right... Slave?"

"Yessss... bad girls need spankings. I've been so very bad. I need you to... I... Master... will you punish me for being so bad?"

"Yes. Sit up. Move over to the edge of the bed. Good. Now... kneel on the floor, your face down, your hands up above your head. There. Beautiful. My, your ass is just begging for attention isn't it?"

Sandra had followed my orders perfectly and was now face down on the bed, bent over at her waist, her knees on the floor. I moved my foot between her legs, and then kicked outwards, causing her to spread wider. Her wet pussy came into view, her lovely opening pulsing, as if begging for a large, hard cock.

I could see her quivering in the tense moments, wondering what I was going to do next. To be quite honest, I was not sure what I should do next. Spank her of course I knew... but with what? My hand? My belt? What?

May stepped up next to me and gave me my answer. She held out the little wooden back scratcher that I had under my nightstand. Made of Bamboo and with little curved end, I saw that the handle would make the perfect spanking switch.

I let Sandra remain as she was, the tension building in her. I then looked at May who was mouthing something silently to me. It took me a bit to figure it out, and then realization dawned to me.

"Talk to her... tell her how bad she has been."

Understanding at last... I turned to Sandra and bent over her a bit. Running the handle of the 'switch' from her hip to her shoulder and back down, lightly, softly, letting her feel what would soon bring her that much needed release.

"Naughty girl. You have been so naughty. How you dressed last night... scandalous. What would your parents think? My, my... I'm going to have to punish you dear. I think perhaps you need a spanking. What do you think... Slave?"

"Oh... I have been bad... so bad. I cut up a nighty of mine, and then I let others see me in it too. Then... I... I... didn't follow my Master's orders very well either. I deserve a spanking Master. I do."

I picked up the 'switch' and brought it down fairly hard on her naked, exposed rear end. The unexpectedness of the sudden pain from that contact caused Sandra to jump and moan at the same time. I waited then, silently. Tension building, letting her expect the worst, then relax ever so little... SMACK... the bamboo switch falling caught her unawares yet again.

I was leaving little red marks on her tender flesh, her cheeks looking fiery red where the switch had met soft yielding tissue. She was tense again, then as she relaxed once more... SMACK, SMACK, SMACK Three times, hard and fast. Sandra cried out on the third one, then whimpered as she lay there, waiting for whatever I brought to her next.

I leaned down and kissed each red line on her ass. Her body shook with each kiss too. I ran my hand over her bottom, massaging it, soothing it. Then I stood up and looked at her.

"I think you need more... what do you think slave, do you need more yet?"

"Oh no Master, you have taught me a valuable lesson now."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"I am not done yet slave. You do not assume to know if you have been punished enough or not. I will tell you when you have been punished enough. Understand?"

"YES. Yes Master. I'm sorry. Only you can tell me when I have been punished enough."

SMACK

I reached out and caressed her now very red asscheeks. May was looking at me, then her, licking her lips as she did. I nodded to her and May leaned down, kissing her soreness. Sandra gasped when May's soft lips began to touch her, then she squirmed in pleasure as she realized that perhaps her punishment was finished.

May had progressed to licking Sandra's cheeks, and then down between them, targeting her little brown bud now. I watched as May enjoyed our park ranger fully. My cock had gotten hard as this had all transpired and I wanted some relief.

I moved to one side and signaled May to step back. When she moved away, I heard Sandra groan in disappointment. I gave her a swat, half-heartedly, with the switch, letting her know I was still there and watching her. Her groan became a little yelp.

"Oh... Master... thank you. I was bad again. I didn't earn the pleasure that May gave me. You reminded me of that. I'm sorry."

"Turn around slave. You may kiss me. No... stay on your knees... and just kiss me."

I could see confusion in her eyes as she looked up at me. She was thinking that I wanted her to kiss me on my lips, rather than kiss my cock. When the knowledge fully hit her she was quick in kissing my cock as I wanted. She bent over a bit more than she was and took me into her mouth.

Her lips felt heavenly to me as she sunk down around my cock soon to bury those lips at the base of me. I could feel the head bumping against her throat as she began to move back and forth on me. I put my hands on my hips and 'fucked' her mouth as she sucked. May reached down and began to finger Sandra's pussy and asshole.

Soon I felt the beginnings of my orgasm approaching. I pulled away from Sandra's hot wet lips and moved to kneel behind her. Taking my cock in my hand I rubbed it up and down that hot groove between her cheeks, pausing just at the opening to her tight little ass.

Each time I stopped and pressed against her there Sandra would moan loudly. Then, taking my cock firmly in hand I began to push it into her tight pussy. Her wetness was slippery and my cock eased in with one smooth push.

"Ohhhh, Master. Mmmmmm. Yesssss."

I shoved in and out of her tightness several times fast and quite hard as she began to moan louder and louder. On my last stroke out I pulled away completely leaving her moaning in distress. I could see her pussy lips undulating trying to grasp my cock, almost as if she were trying to kiss me with them.

I then pressed my cock, wet with her juices, up against her ass. She reached back and spread her cheeks, allowing me to see the head of my cock as it forced that tight little hole to open up wide to accept me. I was enthralled at seeing my cock disappearing inside her there.

I shoved in slowly yet forcefully until my pubic bone was crushed against her cheeks tightly. I heard her moaning softly as I held deep inside her, letting her get used to my size and shape. May moved to lay along side of us and then put her head up underneath Sandra, licking her pussy. I felt Sandra's asshole tighten up with the extra pleasures.

Suddenly I felt May's tongue on my balls. I almost shot off immediately and had a hard time holding myself from doing just that. It was a great feeling, one of a kind of a dirty and raunchy act that seemed right at that moment.

I pulled away and then began to fuck my slave's asshole. On one out stroke, May's tongue caressed my shaft as it pulled out, and then as I pressed it back in she barely moved her head out of the way. I could feel her nose against my ball sack her tongue still touching my shaft.

Sandra was crying out with pleasure and a wanton need now. Her hips moved towards me when I was shoving in and she would moan when I pulled out. Part of that was because of May's tonguing us right where we joined together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.