V.R. - Cover

V.R.

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: His daughter eagerly sat astride her father's lap and with a bit of manoeuvring of her underwear Bill found his cock deep imbedded inside her. Life was now perfect; with his teenage daughter moving on his lap Bill could watch as his ex-wife was brutally raped. The sound of their hands slapping her naked skin just made him spurt all the quicker.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

At last the package had arrived, Bill wasted no time in hurrying upstairs and booting up his computer. In the box was a headset and two DVD disks. He place the head set on his head and placed disk one into the pop out drawer. At first he had to adjust the headset until he got eight green lights in the small screens in front of his eyes; then the screens went blank.

"Welcome," she said.

The screens became active again and showed a completely white room with this beautiful girl standing there.

"Firstly please complete this questionnaire for me," she said.

At first Bill just stared at the vision of beauty standing in front of him and he just couldn't believe that she wasn't real.

"The questionnaire please," she prompted.

There were only a few questions like age and sex; he supposed they needed the information to personalize the programme.

"Thank you," she said, "now I going to tell you some important information. Firstly anything that happens here in this place doesn't affect your body on the out side. You can kill, be killed, ejaculate and your real body stays unaffected."

That was good to know, thought Bill.

"You see that red square in the top left corner," she pointed, "well that's you safety valve, touch that and the simulation will stop. The simulation will stop after two hours anyway for that's the amount of time determined by our experts to give maximum pleasure with no harmful after effects. Please move your hand now and touch the red square."

This is unbelievable, thought Bill; on the screen he could see his hand moving. It wasn't his real hand of course but it acted like it was.

"Ok, good, now we can get on," she said.

Behind her a door opened and three people emerged.

"Just to demonstrate what you can do here we have these three people here," she waved at them. "Here take this," and she held up a pistol. "Some of these people are not very nice."

Bill could believe that of the two men, both looked vicious and capable of almost anything. The third was a bikini clad busty girl with a sexy smile.

"You must defend yourself," she said.

The black guy on the end pulled a big knife from under his jacket and advanced toward him.

"What do I do?" Bill asked as panic numbed his mind.

"Shoot the fucker," said his host.

Bill had never fired a gun before but he raised the pistol and sighted and pulled the trigger; the black guy kept coming.

"Fire again," she said.

Bill pulled the trigger again and again then the black guys head exploded right in front of him.

"Wow," said Bill.

"One down," she said.

Bill aimed at the second guy who had now pulled his own gun from his pocket.

Bill was getting the hang of firing the gun now and on his first shot he saw blood splatter from the guy's chest.

That just left the girl, well there's nowhere she could be hiding anything in that scanty costume.

"What about her?" Bill asked.

"Yes what about her," she said, "she's your prize."

"Prize?" gulped Bill.

"Point your gun at her and make her take her clothes off," his host suggested.

"Right," said Bill, waving his gun about. "Strip."

There wasn't a lot to strip off and when she had she was just perfect.

"What do I do now?" Bill asked.

"Do what ever you want with her," she said.

"Anything I want," gulped Bill. "Like what?"

"Let me show you," she said. "Slut knell at your master's feet, take his cock out and suck him."

"What!" Bill stuttered.

But the girl smiled and followed her orders. It wasn't Bill real cock of course but it felt like it was and soon she was swallowing his spunk.

"I think you should stop now and rest," his host said. "When you come back I will show you a couple of other simulations then you can move on to disk two."

The screen went blank and Bill knew he was back in his room again.

"Wow," said Bill, "that was something else."

Bill went downstairs and made himself something to eat. His mind still on the simulation he had just exited; it was unbelievably real.


"Welcome back," his host said. "I would like to know what type of female you like.

"What?" replied Bill.

"Here we have a range of ages, colour and body types for you to look at," she said.

The door opened behind her and a string of good looking girls walked out into the white room.

"Wow," exclaimed Bill who looked up and down the line.

"You could if you prefer scan in someone real for us to simulate for you," she offered.

"Yes, yes," said Bill.

His ex-wife for sure was one and perhaps his little daughter, he thought. No, no that was too perverted; no just his ex-wife for now.

"Do you have her likeness stored on this computer?" his host asked.

"Yes," said Bill and her rolled off her the file name for her.

Out of the door came his ex-wife and stood at the end of the line. It was her he was sure but he knew I couldn't be.

"Now we have all types here," his host was talking again as she walked down the line of girl. "If we take your ex-wife as a model we have blonde with a buxom figure, age twenty five, is that right?"

"Yes," agreed Bill, "but that's how she is now. Could we include younger ones too?"

"Anything you like," she smiled sweetly. "This is your world. Lets say from fourteen to twenty five. How's that?"

"Great," said Bill.

The line of girls all waved and walked back through the door.

"Ok, lets have a little demo of what we have on offer," she said.

The white room disappeared and in front of him was a maze.

"This is a very popular game," she said.

A horrible roar came from behind him.

"You'll need this," she smiled sweetly and handed over a shotgun.

Bill whirled around to find a horrible monster charging at him. He almost forgot to shot him until he was just yards away then the blast almost came as a shock.

"I'm hit," Bill shouted.

"Yes but only with the monster's blood," his host said as the white room reappeared. "But it helps me to explain something. As I have said before, you can be killed here in my world but you are still safe in yours. You felt yourself being hit, yes of course you did, it wasn't painful, but you knew you had been hit."

"Yes I see," said Bill.

"Would you like your ex-wife in here now?" she asked.

"Yes," said Bill, "and can I do anything I like to her."

"Yes of course," his host said.

"What about you?" he asked.

"Me," she said.

"Yes," he said, "can I do things with you."

"Yes if you want to," his host smiled, "but that's not my purpose, I'm here to lead you through my world."

Just then the door open and his wife walked to the middle of the room. She was dressed as she was in that photo he took on their last holiday.

"Strip for your master," his host said.

Bill watched as the simulation of his ex-wife removed her clothes. Her body was if anything slightly better than in real life but Bill wasn't going to complain.

"Oh my," he said.

"Knell before your master," his host said.

"Make her suck me," he whispered.

Bill remembered she never like oral sex and used to call him a pervert if he ever asked her to do it. She worked on him for only a few minutes then he was spurting into her mouth.

"Swallow it bitch," he snarled.

"Next time you come back," his host said, "we'll start on that second disk."

"Sure and thank you," said Bill.

"Please no sir," she said, "this is my job."


"I know this sound a bit strange," said Bill, "but could you look at picture number #127 and simulate the person for me."

"There's nothing strange in my world," his host said.

Bill had been thinking all evening and again the next morning and he decided to bring his thirteen-year-old daughter into his fantasy world.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.