Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning I awoke early again, satisfied but badly hung over. Must be something about sleeping on the water that woke me up. I wasn't normally a morning person. As I lay there, slowly waking up and shaking out the cobwebs, my mind drifted a bit. I still couldn't get over the previous day and how lucky I was to have a woman like Molly in my life who was open to new experiences and -- for lack of a better term -- alternative relationships. I still wasn't sure where things would go, but I knew that I was deeply in love with her. If this was just a period of sexual exploration and it never happened again, I knew that I would be fine with it. If Molly ... no ... if we both wanted things like this to happen again, then I would be happy with that, too. Basically, I would be happy if Molly was happy. The experiences seemed to be strengthening our bond.

As my head continued to slowly clear, I smiled. Both women were still spooned on either side of me, but more loosely than when we had drifted off to sleep. The night had been warm, but not humid, and we all lay there nude, with the bed sheets down around our lower legs. Molly was in front of me and as I sat up carefully, trying not to wake either woman, I just watched her. She looked so peaceful and beautiful as she slept, even with a horrible case of 'bed head'. Keiko was equally lovely in the morning, albeit equally mussed from the previous night's sex.

I had no idea what time it was, but I gingerly got up, succeeding in not waking either of them. The sudden void, caused both of them to stir, but they simply cuddled up together to fill the gap and fell back to sleep, Keiko draping an arm over Molly's waist.

I sifted through the mass of clothes strewn about on the floor, and finding my clothes from the previous night, stepped out into the main salon area to dress. My head was throbbing. I didn't usually drink to excess, but we had all known that we would be taking a cab -- or a ride as it turned out -- so we had all had more than our usual share to drink. I wasn't used to drinking sake either, and it seemed to be hitting me harder the day after than a beer hangover would have. Of course, we each had three or four drinks at the club, too. I went to the head and after relieving myself found a bottle of aspirin in the small medicine cabinet. I downed the recommended dosage and washed it down with a glass of orange juice just to give some fluids back to my body.

As I had the last trip Molly and I had taken, I decided to head into town and look for breakfast. I was sure the ladies would appreciate the delivery, so I hopped into the Zodiac and rowed a bit away from the Tempest before starting the small outboard engine. It sputtered to life and I made my way back to the docks and walked into Vineyard Haven. The sun was just coming up and it looked like it was going to be another wonderful day. The docks were just starting to come to life, with the occasional early riser heading out for a day of pleasure ... or perhaps work. The sky was clear and the winds were calm. I noted that it might make for a slow trip back under sail, but then smiled to myself, thinking of what the three of us could do to pass the time.

I couldn't find a bakery, but there was a coffee shop open and I wandered in to see what they had. It was a tiny place, but fairly busy with the early morning work crowd. From the conversations I could overhear, it sounded like many of the patrons were fishermen -- clammers to be precise -- and most were waiting for the tides to drop just a little more before heading out to the flats. For such a tiny place, the food looked great and most of the plates I saw were empty, usually a good sign. I looked over the menu quickly and ordered three different breakfast sandwiches, varying the contents a little bit not being sure what Keiko would like or whether the ladies would want to eat at all depending on how bad their own hangovers were. I found myself more and more hungry as I smelled the various meals coming out of the kitchen. I added a three bagels and an order of home fries to my order and three cups of coffee. The older waitress was sweet and when I had told her the order was to go, she had started packing everything carefully into a handled paper bag. When she was confident that it was secure and would stay warm for a bit, I paid the modest bill, leaving her a generous tip, and she sent me on my way. I kept out my own coffee and began to sip it as I headed back to the Zodiac, feeling better already as the warm liquid and caffeine started to hit my system.

Ten minutes later I was quietly rowing the Zodiac up to Tempest, having killed the engine a safe distance away, still hoping not to wake the ladies. I tied the inflatable up, and carefully made my way up the ladder, juggling my coffee and the bag full of breakfast and nearly dumping the whole thing into the harbor. I crept slowly to the doorway of the rear cabin and was surprised to find Molly and Keiko awake and engaged in a heated kiss. Each woman had a hand at the other's pussy and they were busily fingering each other and moaning into each other's mouths. My cock jumped to full attention at the sight and I shifted uncomfortably in my shorts, trying to get my erection to move to a more comfortable position. As I did so, the paper bag crinkled and both women looked at me with a smile.

"There you are," Molly said. "We woke up and couldn't find you, so we decided to start on our own."

"Hope you don't mind," Keiko added as she went back to kissing and fingering Molly.

"I brought breakfast," I said, holding up the bag and the cup of coffee and trying to contain a desire to just drop them and dive into bed.

"Will it keep?" Molly asked, reluctantly breaking away from Keiko's lips long enough to ask the question.

"Depends on how long you plan on staying in bed," I smiled.

"Long enough," Molly answered, crooking her finger my way. After inviting me over, she began to kiss her way down Keiko's body, lingering at her breasts long enough to bring both of Keiko's nipples to full firmness.

As Molly suckled Keiko's breasts, causing the raven-haired beauty to moan loudly, I quickly stripped out of my clothes releasing my rock-hard member from its uncomfortable position. Pre-come was already leaking from its tip. I quickly placed the still warm breakfast bag on the nightstand beside the bed as I watched Molly continue to kiss her way down Keiko's body.

Molly was soon at the other woman's hips, kissing, licking, and nibbling her way closer and closer to Keiko's pussy. The whole journey, Molly had two fingers in Keiko's slit, alternating between rubbing her clit and thrusting in and out, all the while spreading Keiko's moisture. As Molly finally reached her goal, she removed two fingers from Keiko's sex. Keiko frowned slightly, but only briefly as Molly replaced her fingers with her mouth and tongue and began to lick Keiko's slit hungrily, stopping at her clit now and again to keep Keiko on edge.

When Molly had finally positioned herself between Keiko's legs, giving her the access and angle she wanted, she paused for a moment to look over her shoulder and meet my eyes. I had just been enjoying the show and stroking my own cock gently while watching, but Molly gave me a smile and wiggled her fantastic ass at me invitingly. I needed no further encouragement, and much as I had done the previous night with Keiko, I stood behind Molly and prepared to enter her from behind. Her pussy was wet already, but I didn't thrust right in, instead rubbing the head of my dick up and down her slit, spreading her own moisture. She moaned and then whimpered as I continued my tease, pushing just the head of my cock in before removing it and rubbing it against her lips. I was pretty worked up and could stand the teasing no longer, finding Molly's center and slowly driving my shaft into her. My entrance was appreciated, and Molly groaned loudly, pausing for a moment to catch her breath, but then attacking Keiko's pussy with renewed enthusiasm.

I started stroking slowly into Molly and she matched my strokes while keeping her lips and tongue firmly planted between Keiko's legs. We fucked slowly for several minutes, all three of us enjoying the languid pace. However, even after our activities of the night before, everyone was extremely excited and close to orgasm quickly. I sped my pace a little as I felt Molly's hand between her own legs, occasionally cupping my balls while she worked on her own clit. Keiko began to moan loudly after just a few more minutes, her hips thrusting up to meet Molly's mouth and fingers, two of which were now buried deeply in Keiko's folds, pumping in and out to match my own thrusts into Molly. Keiko's expression as she closed on orgasm was beautiful and it had me quickening my pace into Molly as we all approached release.

Keiko came first, shuddering and moaning as Molly sucked and licked hungrily at the dark-haired woman's pussy. Molly followed soon after, her moans muffled by Keiko's mound which was still bucking up into Molly's face in a long and powerful climax. Molly's excitement pushed me over the edge as her pussy clamped tightly around my shaft. I could feel her convulsions as her own orgasm overtook her, lingering as I shouted out and unloaded into her, grabbing her hips tightly and trying to thrust just a bit more of myself into her. Although fast, my orgasm was strong and I felt as if I was pouring myself into Molly, draining me of strength while at the same time filling me with intense pleasure.

Still joined, Molly and I fell down beside Keiko, my cock still twitching and Molly's pussy still clamping down on me, trying to milk the last of my semen from my shaft.

"Well ... good morning," Keiko said, breaking the silence a short time later. Her breathing was still a bit labored but her smile was wide.

"Mmmmmm," Molly responded. "If there's a better way to wake up, I don't know of one."

"So ... what did you bring us?" Keiko asked, pointing to the paper bag on the small nightstand.

"See for yourself," I answered, still winded myself and still buried in Molly, not wanting to move as I softened.

Keiko sat up shakily and retrieved the bag. She opened it and the smell of the still-warm breakfast sandwiches and coffee wafted out as the staples were pulled. She first pulled out the sandwiches, still in their fast-food-style styrofoam containers. Next came the container of home fries, the bagels, and the two additional coffees. The food smelled great.

Keiko selected the breakfast sandwich with Canadian bacon and Molly took the sausage sandwich. I got the good-old American bacon sandwich. Even mildly hung over, the ladies were quite hungry and the sandwiches were great. Fluffy scrambled eggs, the various meats, and cheese stuffed between extra large, toasted and buttered english muffins. We found three plastic forks in the bottom of the bag with some napkins and shared the order of home-fried potatoes while finishing our sandwiches. Although I expected a fairly high grease content given the 'greasy spoon' nature of the diner, everything was thankfully very light and tasty. Even the coffee was good, and the waitress had put plenty of sugar packets and creamers into the bag. The ladies both ate their sandwiches completely and thanked me profusely for running out. Neither one thought they'd be very hungry or in the mood to cook. Upon smelling the food, however, everyone's appetite returned and we left very little of the food uneaten. I ran to the head quickly and returned with the bottle of aspirin. Although they felt better after the sex and the food, both women smiled at me and downed a couple of aspirin with their coffee. I quickly cleaned up the bed of all the food packaging and returned to the ladies, climbing on the bed between them. All three of us backed up to the headboard, enjoying the quiet and our full stomachs, as we sipped our coffee.

"Are we dragging him shopping, kitten?" Molly asked after several minutes of quiet.

"Not a lot of wind," I interjected. "Maybe we should head back early in case it takes us longer?" Not that I would have minded a little shopping with the two beauties, but I assumed I'd have a lot more fun on our nude -- I assumed -- cruise back to Molly's house.

"Awww ... I don't think he wants to shop with us, Moll." Keiko frowned. "Maybe we'll have to change his mind."

"We should have plenty of time to get home. Let's go see what's in town. Please, sweetie?" Molly pleaded, using her best convincing voice while absentmindedly fondling my cock.

"Uhnnn ... who am I to argue with two pretty ladies," I easily relented. "Who's first in the shower?"

"Is there room for two?", Keiko asked.

Molly and I smiled at each other and answered together, "Barely."

"You two go play for a minute," Molly suggested, "but don't use up all the water."

Keiko practically ripped my arm out, tugging me towards the head and the tiny shower. It really was too small for two people, but neither of us seemed to mind. It meant bumping into each other was a certainty, and Keiko took every advantage to 'bump' into me, rubbing her ass against my burgeoning erection. We each soaped each other quickly and rinsed, however, not really having the time to linger. It was fun while it lasted, though, and we groped each other playfully as we washed and rinsed. Molly met us outside the shower with dry towels and jumped into the shower herself before the water ran out. She nodded approvingly at my stiff cock and gave it a quick squeeze as she entered the shower stall and pulled the curtain.

No sooner had the curtain closed, than Keiko dropped to her knees on her towel and began to inhale my cock, taking me deeply right from the start, her nose quickly bumping into my pubic hair. She was a woman possessed and grabbed my ass cheeks, frantically forcing me to fuck her face. I thought for sure that she would gag, but my cock slid in and out of her rapidly and easily. As she adjusted to me, I could feel the muscles of her throat as the head of my dick entered and exited them. I couldn't believe how quickly she had me on the edge after I had come so recently, but she was so engrossed and excited that I was quickly ready to blow. A groan escaped my throat and Molly peeked out of the shower to see what was going on.

"I'm almost done, save a taste for me!" she squealed excitedly.

A minute later, she was out of the shower and on her own towel in front of me, sucking on my squeaky clean balls while Keiko continued her intense blowjob. I couldn't last and Molly knew it. She reached around and gently fingered my anus, not penetrating but just enough to raise my level of excitement. All the while, she continued to suck on my balls. I groaned one final time and let a jet of semen fly into Keiko's mouth and throat. She squealed herself and hungrily swallowed the first few blasts. As the force of my eruption subsided, Keiko just took it into her mouth and when I was spent, she shared a come-filled kiss with Molly for the second time in two days. I just smiled and slumped against the door of the head, watching the two friends kiss and share my seed.

"THAT should hold him for a little while," Keiko said proudly as she stood, starting to leave the bathroom.

Before she could get away, I grabbed her and kissed her myself. Her eyes widened, surprised that I would kiss her with traces of my own semen in her mouth, but she quickly closed her eyes again and melted into my arms for a long deep kiss. Molly got the same treatment as she tried to leave the room and I took a little extra time with her to cup her ass, massaging her cheeks and back while our tongues played in each others mouths.

"You OK with that?" I asked, wondering how she felt about Keiko's boldness.

"Sure ... it was sexy as hell to see her sucking you like that. I loved it ... did you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.