Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Charity sat back on the sofa, the two of them facing each other, their legs touching all along their length. Then Charity moved forward and put one hand on Sara's waist. The other hand grasped Sara's shoulder. "I'll sleep on the couch, here. Or I'm perfectly willing to go to a hotel."

They looked each other in the eyes. Sara slid forward, too, and put her arms around Charity's neck. "I've never done this before, ' she said, and kissed Charity on the lips. They kissed briefly, then Sara said, against the other woman's lips, "I want you to sleep with me, Charity.'

Sara resumed the kiss, slipping her tongue into the older woman's mouth, finding another eager tongue inside. Charity's hand continued around Sara's waist, drawing her toward her along the cushions. Their breasts met and pressed together. They held each other close for a long time.

Finally, Charity's hands began to stroke Sara, one slipping down to cup her buttocks, the other caressing Sara's flank and the swell where her breasts bulged between their tightly clasped bodies.

Sara finally broke away, jumping up and hurrying to turn out the lights in the kitchen and living room. Just as quickly, Charity gathered the glasses and put them in the sink. They managed to arrive at the bedroom door at the same time and stopped there.

"Like Harry said, 'if the circumstances are right', ' Sara said with a grin. "I've always wondered what it would be like and I think, with you, it's going to be great.' She took Charity's breast in her hand and rubbed her thumb over the nipple. Charity nuzzled Sara's neck and tugged her toward the bed. They pulled the cover off and lay down, Sara's hands seeking Charity's body. "Do you mind? It's all new territory for me, ' Sara asked as she rose and knelt beside the woman.

Charity spread her arms, letting her breasts spread on her chest. She spread her legs, too. "Please. Anything you like. I love it.'

Sara kissed the other woman's lips, then trailed kisses down her throat to her breast, kissing all over the soft mound. She traced kisses all over the yielding flesh, meanwhile clasping the other breast gently and pressing the nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Charity lay back for a few moments, letting Sara take full advantage of her body. Then, she reached for the full breast that hung above her, drawing it into her mouth, seeking to bring the stiff nipple to her lips. Sara moved to permit this, switching her mouth to Charity's other nipple.

As her own nipple slipped between Charity's lips and she began to feel the incredible pleasure of the suction, Sara raised her eyes. The view was of Charity's flat, brown stomach, her lean muscular thighs, and the bush of hair between. Sara could see that Charity had trimmed it just long enough not to be prickly but short enough that it exposed her sex to the view of anyone who cared to look. The nearest thing in view was Charity's belly button, and Sara decided to see if the other woman was as sensitive there as she was.

Sara dipped her tongue into Charity's navel. The trouble was that this pulled her own nipple out of Charity's mouth. She sighed as the contact was lost, breathing into the tiny dip in Charity's tummy. The resulting breathy contact was enough to make Charity jump, her hips thrusting upward, her voice murmuring, "Oh, Yes.'

Then Charity spread her legs wide and pulled Sara's hips downward toward her mouth, nibbling and licking the flesh of Sara's belly, her teeth pulling on the patch of pubic hair as it passed.

Sara was now faced with what was literally a new sight: Charity's pussy was directly before her eyes. "I've never seen one of these before. Do you mind if I look?'

Charity answered, "Love, you do anything you want, just don't set fire to it. I've got something here to play with.' So saying, Charity pulled the younger woman's hips to her mouth and began to explore Sara's folds with her tongue, licking and kissing all around and dipping toward the opening that lay within, Sara's clit swelled through the lips, but Charity, with the wisdom of experience, delayed attacking it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.