Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

When Sara awoke, the clock read one in the afternoon. She lay in her big bed, barely awake, dimly conscious of the sunlight that flooded the room. Sleepily taking inventory, she realized that she felt wonderful. None of her usual early-morning restlessness or sexual tension. She rolled luxuriously in the bed, feeling the sheets on her flesh - warm where she was, cool where she wasn't - her breasts sliding on her chest, feeling the moistness between her thighs where she tingled slightly with morning desire.

As she did every morning when she awoke alone, Sara slipped a finger between her legs, reaching to wet it for a sleepy session of sex play. When she touched herself this morning, she realized that she was just a little sore.

She was suddenly wide awake. A glance across the room confirmed that her skirt lay on the floor, her blouse and shoes beside it. She began to systematically recall the events of the evening before.

"Oh, God," she said, "What have I done now? What's wrong with me?"

They had names, those two young men. She had worked with them for several days during their visit. In a while, she would remember them, but she hadn't thought of their names last night, nor had she used them. Instead, she had used their bodies. And they had used hers.

Lying in her bed, she relived the night, memory returning with a mixture of pleasure and guilt.


The stringy one was next. He crawled onto the bed between her legs, his penis hard and thick. He moved between her thighs and placed the head of his shaft against her sex. It slipped in and stopped there, its thickness held back momentarily.

"Push it in," Sara said, watching it through the fringe of hair at the bottom of her belly. The man put his hands on either side of her waist, looking down at their bodies, and pushed his hips forward. The head went in half way.

"It's big. You're spreading me. Oh, God, it's good," Sara said. "Do it again."

Sara lay back, her hands reaching for his hips. He pulled back slightly, returning to the outer edges. Sara grabbed him and pulled him savagely into her, thrusting her hips up at him. She cried out as the thick tool spread her, and he drove it in as deep as it would go.

"Wow, I love that feeling. Come here and kiss me." Now that he was completely inside her, the man moved his arms further up and let Sara's hands on his back pull him down onto her breasts. She kissed him, rocking her pelvis from side to side, savoring the sensation of incredible fullness he gave her. Her lips were spread wide and the combined juices from her previous sex were streaming down her ass, displaced by the new tool inside her.

She felt the bed move and saw that Steve and the long man had sat down on either side of her. Their hands cupped her breasts, playing with her nipples.

"Yeah, I like that, too," she said. She looked at Steve and smiled. He bent down and kissed her. "God, this is wonderful, I hope it lasts forever," she said.

The man between her legs began to thrust in and out of her, taking his pleasure in her body. The fullness excited her and she felt another orgasm building. He fucked her and she fucked back, her hips working to fill herself as full as possible.

After a few minutes Sara felt the fingers on her nipples send sensations to her groin. She often had orgasms from playing with them herself, but she had never had them stimulated while fucking. 'But then, ' she thought, 'this is my first gang bang.'

"Keep on doing that to my tits," she said, "it makes me even hotter."

Sara and the thick man kept fucking each other steadily, making every stroke do the most good. When Sara came, the man wasn't ready so she just moaned and humped her hips while he kept on thrusting. When he did come, she came again.

As soon as the thick penis stopped shooting into her, Sara reached for the other one. It was already hard, and much longer, though not as thick as Steve's. She pulled it to her lips as the thick man gasped on top of her, and she breathed the last of her own orgasm out upon it. Finally, the man on top of her rolled away. Sara turned her full attention to the long man.

"How do you want it?" she asked.

He was inside her almost before the question left her lips. The long, thin penis felt loose inside her after the thick one, and Sara squeezed it tight.

"Wow, feel that!" he said. "It's a good thing she hasn't got teeth in there." He began to ride her hard, simply thrusting in and out.

Sara took him into her as deeply as she could. His long cock head kept brushing the tip of her womb. It felt terrific so she kept moving her pelvis to make certain he hit every possible corner of her insides. She came again, clamping down hard on his cock, making him cry out and erupt inside her. He kept on thrusting for some time before his cock went limp and she did what she could with her muscles to keep him hard. Of course, she came again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.