Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Sara arrived home the next morning only minutes before the movers. She put the white dress away in the closet and put on jeans and a sleeveless sweatshirt. The movers worked hard, packing her things quickly and efficiently, Sara working alongside them. When they were finished, Sara watched them load the last things in the truck and went back upstairs. She swept the apartment and called Bev.

"Hi," she said, "I'm done and I'm dead, and I'll be there as soon as I can."

She walked out the door with the suitcase she had packed and left the key with the superintendent. At Bev and Jerry's apartment she was met at the door with hugs, kisses and a large glass of iced tea. "That's only temporary — to get you re-hydrated — we've got wine and anything else you can think of. Sit down, have a drink and don't say anything for ten minutes." Bev forced her into a soft chair.

"By that time, I'll be asleep," Sara said, taking a long draught from her glass. It went down fast, and she drank another glass before accepting wine from Jerry.

"What are the chances for a shower, guys?" Sara asked as she began to unwind. "I must smell like the inside of someone's sneaker."

"Go ahead," Jerry said and took her to the bathroom and provided fresh towels. "Need someone to wash your back?" he leered as she stripped off her damp sweatshirt.

"Masher! Stay away from me. I'm a physical wreck and he wants to wash my back. A likely story."

"Jerry," Bev's voice came from the other room, dripping with false sincerity, "I need your help with the dinner."

"Nobody loves me. I'll see you later, Sara." And Jerry disappeared, followed by a happy shriek from Bev. When she was showered and dry, Sara walked out to where she had left her suitcase. Bev said, "It's in the bedroom, love. Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Feeling better?"

"Some," Sara said, "moving's hard," and went back to the bedroom to put on a red-and-white-checked shirt that covered her to just below her buttocks and returned to the living room. She fell back into the chair she had occupied earlier. Jerry came to her and took her hand, "Come lie on the couch. I'll rub your back." Sara let herself be drawn to the other side of the room and lay down. Jerry pulled her shirt up, and Sara lifted herself and undid the buttons so he could take it off altogether. He gave her a very good massage. When he stopped, she was almost asleep.

"Time for food," Bev announced, and Jerry helped Sara to the table. Since Bev was still dressed, after a fashion, in an open-mesh tee-shirt and short shorts, Sara slipped her shirt back on, leaving it unbuttoned. The smell of food began to revive her.

"Hey, you know what? I forgot to eat lunch!" Sara said and began to attack the food with gusto. The meal was delicious, light, but nourishing, and there was plenty to drink along with it. Before long, they were done.

Sara sat back. "You saved my life, guys, really. Thanks."

Bev smiled. "Well, you know, Sara, you've done a number on our lives, too, you know."

"What do you mean?" Sara sat up, her face serious.

"Don't worry, I don't mean anything frightful. It's just that, over the past year or so that you've been seeing Jerry, and in the few days since I got to know you, we've discovered a whole new take on things. Like when you said the other night that you'd discovered that living like you do isn't wrong. That it's right for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.