Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Steve was waiting for Sara outside the restaurant. Inside, she handed him her wrap, turning so her skirt moved revealingly. He looked her over carefully, taking in the skirt and the dark shadows beneath the fabric of her blouse. He stepped close to her and put one arm around her waist, pulling her to him and running his fingers across the bare flesh above the waistband. His lips touched hers slightly, but the thrust of his hips against hers was strong and purposeful. Her own hips met his firmly and she ground her pelvis briefly against him.

'So much for the subtle approach, ' Sara thought.

Steve had reserved a table. They sat as they had at the hotel, on the banquette, their thighs touching. Steve ordered drinks.

"I like the way you look tonight, Sara, ' he said. "It's an improvement over your All Business image.' He caught her eye. "I don't mean you don't look great in uniform, but I like your play clothes better, ' he smiled.

"Steve, I gave up being a virgin long ago and I've never regretted it. You're no virgin either, and you're a reasonably nice guy. Unless something surprising happens in the next hour or so, you and I are going to get laid. Let's spend the time getting acquainted.' She smiled and put her hand on Steve's thigh, quickly running it up to his crotch, then reaching for the grizzini. Slipping the narrow bread stick into her mouth, she bit it off with a grin.

Steve sat back and laughed delightedly. "Thank you, Sara. I don't know when I've had things explained to me so nicely, and with such honesty. Where do we start?'

They talked about his job and how he got into the department of his company that dealt with recognition events and conferences. She told him about her career, her ambition to become a general manager. They ordered dinner.

Over dinner, they talked more about their jobs, their lives, their interests. Their interests were similar, as was their desire for success. The warmth between them grew. Both ate hungrily, the excellent food bringing them heightened pleasure, their closeness and the awareness of each other creating a sensual fabric they both acknowledged and relished.

When dinner was finished, they ordered dessert, coffee and an after-dinner drink. Sara excused herself and went to the bathroom. Before she returned to the dining room, she untied her blouse, tying it again loosely in front, between her breasts. Her nipples no longer pushed out the fabric, but the inner slopes and lower curves of her breasts were clearly visible. When she got back to the table, their dessert had been served.

Sara went to the side of the table she had chosen earlier because it brought the slit of her skirt next to Steve. As she moved to sit, she slipped loose the one button remaining below the waistband. As she slid across the banquette, the skirt fell away, revealing the tops of her hose and the lacy tap pants.

Steve grinned widely. Sara smiled warmly at him and resumed their conversation where they had broken it off. As they ate the sweet dessert and sipped their drinks, Steve's hand slipped across her silken thigh and caressed the skin above the top of her stocking. Sara made sure her legs were far enough apart that Steve's finger could easily slip inside her panties and brush her mons. She turned toward him, her elbow on the table as she drank her brandy and moved her shoulder so that her breast was more clearly visible.

Steve said, "You know, you don't need to seduce me. I would have jumped you in your office if I could. You've been turning me on for the past three days. I'm ready. But I do like the show. I've never seen a woman who can be so publicly proper and so privately wanton.'

"Wanton, is it? Well, I like it, too, Steve, ' Sara said. "It turns me on to have you feel me up in public. And it turns me on to show you my tit, ' she moved her shoulders again, "like this, where only you can see it.' Her hand went to his pants again, feeling the hardness that hid inside. "When are you going to take me home and fuck me?'

In moments, Steve had paid the bill and found a taxi. Steve gave the address of the hotel, and Sara said, "I'd really rather go to my place, Steve. It's less dangerous for me. If Jefferson sees me like this, and with you, it's bye-bye job.'

Steve put his arm around her and drew her to him, kissing her deeply, his hand first on the bare breast within her blouse, fingers twisting her nipple, then reaching deeply between her thighs, a finger rubbing her. "Don't worry about that little shit, I can take care of him, ' he said. "I want you on that big bed where I've been dreaming of having you all week. I want to see you all spread out there, and I want to fuck you silly.' Steve's hand continued to probe beneath her clothes and Sara relaxed against his lips, her hand on him through his pants, feeling the hardness of him, rubbing gently.

'I haven't felt this sexy in ages, ' she thought. 'Screw that little shit, he won't be there anyway.'

In moments, it seemed, they were at the hotel, her wrap covering her breasts and thigh as they went in the door. She was relieved she didn't recognize any of the door people, and plastered herself against Steve's hard body as the elevator door closed behind them. His hand reached behind to feel her buttocks, slipping into her panties and caressing the soft flesh, pulling her tight against his stiffness.

In the room, she pulled off her blouse and threw it on a chair. She stood before Steve as he stripped off his clothes, making her breasts move across her chest — showing them off to him. Her skirt came next, only one button to undo, and she flung it across the room to collapse in a corner. She pulled the tap pants over her hips and let them slide down her legs as Steve's briefs hit the floor. He stepped out of them, naked, as Sara ground her hips at him. He was long and thick and hard. Sara stood before him in her stockings and high heels, hands behind her head and legs spread, her hips lifting toward him, her breasts swaying.

Steve grabbed her. He pulled her hard against him, her breasts smashing against his chest. She grabbed his head and kissed him open-mouthed, her tongue reaching for the back of his mouth. She felt him hard against her belly, rubbed herself against him. His hands cupped her ass, digging between the cheeks. He lifted her against him and she threw one leg around him, making her sex more accessible to his hand. His fingers brushed against the lips, slipped in the wetness, entered the opening. He lifted her a little higher and the tip of his penis slid into her. Sara lifted her other leg around his waist.

He slipped into her easily and without resistance. She was so wet she felt only his smoothness as he entered. She squeezed her muscles around him. He grunted in her ear and threw their joined bodies onto the bed. As he fell on top of her, he thrust into her depths.

The landing almost knocked her breath out. The impact of his chest against her crushed her breasts, bruising the tender flesh and sending a flood of sensation, a heat that was not at all unpleasant, through her. Some of that heat flooded into her groin and she cried out, throwing her hips at him taking deep into her body.

"Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me, oh, fuck me, ' she cried, only caring that the man who lay upon her should keep on thrusting into her. Her hands held the cheeks of his ass. Her legs spread wide around him, at first fully extended and waving wide in the air as Steve rose and fell, sending him deeper into her.

Then, she planted her feet beside his thighs and began to thrust back at him. Sara's hands took firm hold of Steve's hips. When he had thrust hard into her as far as possible, she lifted him up, pulling him back toward the mouth of her vagina; then as her hips thrust up at him, she pulled him down into her. Her hips snapped up, forcing him against her womb. Her muscles convulsed around him, squeezing him and trying to prevent him from moving back, even as she pulled him up from her hips again. Steve felt his penis being strangled and stretched as he slammed his hips in and out of her groin in response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.