Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

On Friday, her friends bought her a farewell lunch, and she had stopped at home afterward and changed out of her business suit into a casual jersey dress and jacket. When Steve got off the plane that evening, The Suit was gone, replaced with a relaxed shirt and slacks. Sara was waiting for him with a kiss and a hug.

"I'm a free woman tonight, Steve, ' she said as they walked to her car.

"I always thought you were pretty free, myself. That's what I like about you, ' Steve replied with a leer.

"Pig, ' Sara replied. "Well, what I mean now is, I've finished up my job and turned in my keys and the movers are coming on Wednesday. By next week I'll be working at the club.'

"No time off? No vacation?' Steve asked.

Sara looked at him, astonished. "You know, I traded a week's vacation to get out of that place fast, but I never thought about it. Not for a moment. It sounds like a good idea. Where do you want to go? We could probably get a good deal from one of the hotels you use, or I might be able to scare up something from a friend. How long do you want to take?' The car was winding its way out of the airport, heading for the city.

"Well, I can't take too long, but maybe a long weekend — what do you think? And, as for a place to go, what I'd really like is somewhere where we can sit naked in the sun all day, like one of those places on Martinique. But, you can't do that on a weekend, ' was Steve's reply. "Let's not worry about it now, we've got all weekend to figure it out.

"What are we doing tonight?' he asked.

"I'm taking you to a place around the corner from me. We can have dinner and catch up.' Sara drove through the familiar streets and parked in her building.

They strolled in the cool evening to a small, storefront restaurant down the block. Inside, they walked past a long bar at which men and women were going through the traditional routines of deciding with whom they were going to spend the evening and perhaps the night. The front of the place was packed, the tables at the back still half-empty: negotiations were just beginning.

"What was the name of this place, again?' Steve asked, as Sara spoke in passing to several men standing at the bar. Each of them eyed her hungrily.

The owners call it 'Herbie's Heaven' for some reason, but I started calling it 'The Meat Market' when I first came here. Some of the other regulars call it that, too. If you want to sample some of the merchandise, just belly up to the bar.'

They sat at a table where Steve could watch the action. Sara sat in front of him, her back to the crowd, and took off her jacket. Her jersey dress had a deeply scooped neck. It clung to her breasts, showed her erect nipples and gave Steve a long, deep view down her cleavage.

"Certainly is an apt name, ' he said. "No, I'll wait and see what else you can show me.' He smiled when she writhed her shoulders and made her breasts heave. "Like the menu, ' he smiled, "I'm hungry.'

They ate a good dinner, drank a nice house wine, and talked about what each had done that week. Sara told Steve about her talk with Charity, and explained that, in her enthusiasm for their new life together, she had almost forgotten about the club's need for a working, functioning manager. "I almost put my foot in it, Steve, really.'

"Well, it sounds like Charity really likes you and is willing to give you a little leeway. I'm glad, of course. But, I suppose she figures I'm pretty much an unknown quantity, too. I think you're right about the timing of things. I don't expect stuff to get really crazy for at least six months. That's when we'll need your skills.'

Steve's eyes followed the action at the bar, where one pretty blond was pressing her breasts against her companion while he, in turn, stroked the buttocks of the dark-haired woman on his other side.

"Uh, just a thought ... Do you suppose we could take a few days at the club as a vacation before you actually get down to work? I mean, you say the movers are coming Wednesday, so how long before your stuff gets there? Could we camp out, or something? And that way, Charity could get to know us both a little better.'

Sara sat back in her chair and spread her arms wide. The motion brought her breasts to a full rise. "Great idea. The house is pretty well furnished as it is — my stuff should take about a week. And the price should be right, too, a lot cheaper than Martinique. I don't even have to make an issue of it, since I'll be settling in and really just looking around. But, what do you plan to do about moving yourself?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.