Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

They were into the shower and out again in five minutes, no longer sweaty, and feeling as though they were still joined in love. Sara hugged Steve tight.

"This is something I really am never going to forget, Steve.'

"Me neither, but you're standing between me and food, ' he replied, grabbing her by the cheeks of her ass and lifting her. She whooped in surprise and grabbed him back reflexively as he turned them around and broke for the table. He was there only a split second before she slid onto the couch beside him.

When he lifted the cover on the oysters, he laughed. "That's what you wanted two dozen of, is it? And half for you. I'm in deep trouble, I can see that.'

They began to eat with relish and appetite, opening the second bottle of wine. When the oysters were gone, they divided the juicy slices of tenderloin and began the main event.

"Now, what is all this, ' Sara asked with her mouth full, "about quitting your job?'

"Yes, I quit my job, effective two weeks from now. I'm opening a consulting company to offer management of corporate recognition events, and my first customer is Jim Wright. He wants me to begin planning right away for next year's conference. It's not a lot of money to start, but by the end of the next twelve months, I'll have made more than my former salary from just this one account. And, I want you to work with me.'

Steve looked at Sara, her mouth smeared with steak juice, kissed her and licked her clean.

When her mouth was free, Sara said, "That's all very well, but what about my new job?'

"Of course, I didn't know about that. But how about this? Can we move in together at the club? I mean, can I live with you, at least for a while to see if we like it? I can work on the conference and you can work on the club. And we can both work on... '

" ... getting laid regular, ' Sara finished.

"You bet. But we can both work on getting other clients, and you can start the work on the hotel side of the conference thing. Anyway, we can be together for a while, and see how we like living together and still loving everyone we like. What do you think?'

"I think it's a great way for you to save money while you start a new business. You get to live rent-free. And you get a permanently horny piece of ass whenever I'm around, and access to about three hundred horny women anytime you want. I think you're going to be walking around with a shit-eating grin on your face all the time.'

"Umm, I sense reservations on your part, the way you say that.'

"Well, first of all, the last time a guy suggested we live together, I dropped him flat. This is a little different; I don't feel that way with you for some reason.

"And then, you know, I've never come to grips with my sex drive before, any more than you have. I've only really just begun to accept the way I am. Horny all the time, and not just that — always wanting variety.

"Now here I am, falling in love. And the guy says he wants the same thing I do — lots of sex and lots of variety. On top of that, you want to move in with me and share a new business with me. I don't know whether to believe it or not — or even what to believe. And, what happens three months from now? Or, six? Am I going to be all alone with an itchy pussy?

"Steve, I don't mean to sound scared or unwilling, or anything. It's just a lot to take in at once. I need to think about it for a while. After my marriage broke up I decided never to let a man live with me again. One-night stands only, but lots of them. I nearly slugged the first guy who wanted to move in with me. I'm not that way any more, but I really need the freedom.'

"I guess it is a big order for you.' Steve drew her closer to him again, kissing her, holding her. "Well, will you give it a try? Or, at least think about it?' They were still eating, and a gob of juicy steak fell from Sara's fork into Steve's lap. Instantly, her head was down, her face groping between his thighs. She recovered the piece of meat, then licked his legs and sucked up the other piece of meat she found lying there. She sucked the head between her lips for a moment and then sat back up, smiling.

"Just try and stop me, Steve Calvin. Just try.' She kissed his lips. They went on eating and soon the dessert and coffee were almost gone.

"Steve, ' Sara resumed, "we need to make some ground rules. I mean, I assume you're going to fuck anyone who'll let you — that you're interested in — the way you do now. And the same goes for me. Is there anything I need to know about, that you won't stand for? What might I do that would make you blow your top?'

Steve shrugged. "I don't know. I can't think of anything, but how can I know? I'm as new at this as you. I guess as long as we're both honest with each other, we'll be all right. And if we talk, talk about what's bothering us, what we like or don't like. Or what we want or don't want. We just have to try, to work at it. I want it to work, and I'll try my best to make it work.

"And the same goes for our jobs. We got along just fine. You worked with Wright without problems because, as he told me, you made sure you and he both understood everything that was going on, good or bad. That's one thing he 'specially likes about you. When things aren't going right, you don't hide it, you get it out in the open and deal with it. And if we do that together, we're good for the next hundred years or so.'

Sara hugged him, saying nothing. It didn't seem necessary.

Steve turned, drawing her to him closely. "I love you, Sara. I'm certainly going to love you tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure that, if we keep on the way we are, I'll love you for a very long time. That's what I've got to offer. Is it enough?'

Sara ran her hand along his face, feeling his beard, his neck. Her hand came to rest on his shoulder. Her other hand took his and placed it on her breast where it clasped and held her. "No 'forever?' No 'I'll love you forever? '' she asked wistfully.

"No, ' she continued, "it's not like that, I know. We could both spoil it. Either one of us. It's going to take some work, especially because we're the kind of people we are. The rule books weren't written for us, so we'll have to make it up as we go along. That's not always going to be easy, Steve.'

Sara looked at him again, then moved forward to brush her lips against his. Steve's free hand caught the back of her head and drew her closer so he could make the kiss deeper, pressing his tongue between her lips. He released her breast and put that hand behind her, pulling her close. They kissed for a long time. When they broke apart, Sara rested against the couch, her arms along the back, breasts high on her chest, one foot on the seat, her crotch open to the cool air of the room. She looked across the room, unseeing.

Steve watched her, completely unable to guess what she was thinking. In a moment Sara turned and smiled at Steve. "Thank you, ' she said. "Thank you for loving me just the way I am. You can't know how much that means to me. Please take me to bed.'

Steve rose, pulling her up with him and hugging her tightly to him. They kissed for a long time. Then Sara murmured in Steve's ear. "The bed, remember? The bed?'

Steve picked her up in his arms and carried her toward the bed. Sara relaxed against him as though it were an everyday thing to be picked up by the man you love. She was happier than she had ever been in her life. 'These times don't happen often, Sara Compton, ' she thought, 'enjoy them while you can, and make them last.' Then, Steve was putting her gently on the bed and climbing over her and between her legs.

"Wait, ' Sara said, struck with a thought. "Wait a second. I want to show you something. Lie down.' She drew Steve down beside her, then pushed him onto his back. "I want to show you a trick a fourteen-year-old girl taught me, ' she said, taking his cock in her hand.

Steve was half hard, his penis rising slightly above his balls. Sara took it in her hand and put the tip in her mouth, first looking at it closely, and flicking it with her tongue. She began to rub the tip with her tongue and stimulate the glans where the most sensitive places were. It began to grow, and as it did, she took more and more of it into her mouth. Soon it was long enough, and Sara began to move her mouth up and down the length of it, from the tip to the base. As Steve grew she took him all, deeply into her throat, as she had learned to do with Sam Wolff. She thought to herself that it was only a few hours before that she had done this for the first time. It made her proud to be able to do it now, for Steve, and she savored the sensation of his thickness as it passed down her throat and her lips brushed his pubic hair.

"God, Sara, ' Steve said. "I've heard about this, but I've never had anyone do it to me. It's wonderful.'

Sara kept on sucking Steve, driving his hardness deep into her throat, breathing when she rose to let just the tip remain between her lips, then sinking slowly the full length of him, feeling the fullness of the head deep in her throat. The feeling was fascinating, transmitting itself the length of her torso to her vagina, where she almost felt its fullness there. She kept up her stroking until she sensed that Steve was close to coming. She didn't intend to have him come in her throat this time. She slowly pulled her head up and off his member, kissing and caressing it with her lips and tongue. She looked up along his body.

"I know you're almost ready, love, but there's something else I want to do for you right now.' Sara clambered up off the bed and went quickly to her carry-all. She dug inside and pulled out the little tube of lubricant she had bought earlier. Opening it, she returned to the bed and squeezed some of the goo on her hand, rubbing her palms together to warm the slippery stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.