Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

As the afternoon began to wane, Sara read on and turned her body in the sunshine. Around her, people went on swimming, playing, talking, behaving completely normally, except that they were all naked, and frequently were making love in one form or another.

As she turned a page in her book and began to read the next, a man's voice spoke to her.

"May I interrupt you?'

The man was about fifty with dark, graying hair. He had broad shoulders, a beard that reminded Sara of Steve Calvin's, and a small paunch. He was uncircumcised.

"You're really not interrupting anything, ' Sara said. "I'm just sort 'lluding out, soaking up the rays. Please, sit down.'

"Thanks. You must be Sara Compton, and I'm Robert Mulligan. That's my wife over there. Her name is Sarah, too. Do you spell yours with an Aitch?'

The woman Robert pointed to was a sort of pudgy person lying on the other side of the pool. She waved back when her husband pointed her out. A copious breast wobbled on her chest.

"No, just S A R A. Pleased to meet you.' Sara once again experienced the incongruity of shaking hands with a naked man, especially as she was lying down with her legs spread and the folds of her sex quite visible. Robert sat tailor-fashion on the lounge with one of his knees in Sara's lap.

"Well, I just wanted to invite you to dinner with Sarah and me and a few others. Charity told us you were visiting, and we sort of make a hobby of getting to know people right away. Will you join us later?'

"Yes, of course, that's very nice of you, ' Sara said. Robert showed no indication of leaving having delivered his invitation, so Sara just waited to see what he would do or say.

"As I say, we make a hobby of getting to know new people. Do you have any particular plans for this evening? Usually, on Saturday nights, a bunch of us, anybody who doesn't have any real plans, that is, we get together up in the Mattress Room. You know the place I mean?'

Sara recalled the room upstairs that was wall-to-wall mattresses. "Yes, I think so, ' she replied.

"Well, what I mean is, we all go up there, a bunch of us, and just sort of let things take their course.'

"An orgy, you mean?' Sara asked. Robert seemed a little uncomfortable, but she couldn't really see why. He had clearly made similar invitations before.

"Well, I guess you could call it that. Really, we just all like each other, and we just go ahead and let it all hang out.'

Sara suddenly realized the man's problem. He was getting an erection and, cross-legged as he was, couldn't do anything to hide it. She smiled to herself and raised her arms to stretch, bringing her breasts high on her chest, and twisted a bit to make them sway. Robert got harder. Sara made a point of not looking at him, although she noted that Robert took a good look at her.

"That sounds like fun, ' Sara said. "If nothing more attractive comes up, I think I might join you, if that's all right?'

Robert smiled broadly and nodded. "Sure it is, Sara. How about dinner at six with us, then we'll wander up when we feel like it.'

"Well, dinner at six sounds great, Robert, but how about giving me a little something right now?' Sara reached for Robert's penis, grasping it and slipping the foreskin back to expose the tip. "Will Sarah get upset if you fuck me right now?' she asked.

Robert's hand found her breast and lifted it, his thumb passing over her nipple. Sara turned, offering it to him, and rose, her mouth lifting toward him for a kiss. Her hand closed warmly and softly around his penis. She could feel wetness begin to leak from the end, and she spread it back along the length of it. It was nice and long, and she knew it would feel good inside her.

They kissed briefly, and Sara put her arms around Robert's neck. Then she leaned back, making sure her nipples were still in contact with his chest. She said, "I am new here, Robert, and I don't want to cause any problems. Tell me really, will Sarah mind if you fuck me?'

"Hell no, Sara. She'll probably come over and join in. In fact, we have a little bet going. She bet me I couldn't fuck you.'

"What will you win if you get into me?' Sara kissed him again, pressing her breasts against him and reaching for him again.

"The pleasure of your company, my dear, that's all, ' Robert replied. "Some things are their own reward.'

"Stick it in me, Robert, ' Sara said, sinking back on the lounge. "Stick it in me, right now.'

Robert rose from his tailor's posture and knelt between Sara's thighs. His penis stood straight before him and he looked down at her. Her legs were spread wide and her breasts were firm on her chest, the nipples rigid with lust. He leaned down to put his hands on either side of her and she took him and placed him between the folds of her sex. In an instant he was deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and put her legs around his waist, so that her heels were between his thighs. They lay a while, becoming accustomed to one another, Sara humming as she felt her vagina adjust to his hard member.

"Nice, Robert. Kiss me a while.' Their mouths met and their tongues mingled. The feeling in her loins grew stronger and more urgent as Sara felt Robert's weight against her breasts, his rigidity waiting deep inside her. Their hips began to move at the same time.

Robert slid in and out of her. Sara loved the feeling. She squeezed him and hugged his body and fucked him with total abandon, without the slightest feeling of guilt or restraint. As they fucked, Sara became aware that Sarah Mulligan had indeed come over to watch them, sitting on the edge of the lounge only inches away from their writhing bodies. She smiled at her lover's wife and went right back to doing what she knew she was good at, and enjoying it.

They both came before long — it was not a loving fuck, but a physical one — and they both felt great as a result. When Robert had withdrawn from Sara's glowing body, he sat up, hugged his wife, and kissed her soundly.

"You won the bet again, you rascal, ' she said to him with a warm and loving smile, then turned to Sara. "I love it when he scores like that. He feels like he's the greatest stud in the universe, and then he takes it out on me. I hope you don't mind.'

"Sarah, any time I can help you out, you just send him over to me, ' the younger woman said with a laugh. "If the dinner invitation is still open, is there anything I can do?'

"Of course, it's still open. As for helping out, just make sure that, if I'm getting laid, the steaks don't burn.'

.oOo.

By six o'clock, Sara had been to the sauna and had a swim. She felt wonderful and generally at peace with herself. When she joined the Mulligans, there were four other couples with them, all preparing for dinner. The men were assembled in a group, talking sports and telling lies, and the women — who were taking care of the food — were talking children and telling just as many lies.

"Where are your children?' Sara asked one of the women.

"Oh, they're at home. We don't let them come here, of course, ' she replied.

"'Of course?' Why not?' Sara asked.

"Well, we don't want them to get involved in things too early, you know. It's just not a good idea.'

"How old are they? And what do they do while you're here at the club?'

"Our girl is sixteen and our son is eighteen. They have dates tonight, and they'll be home and in bed when I call them later. They're very well-behaved children — we're very proud of them.'

'I'll just bet, ' Sara thought, turning away from the discussion to help with the dinner preparations. 'They're probably having a party at home that makes this one look like a church picnic. And, when she calls, I'll bet they're either in bed with half the kids in school at the same time, or maybe with each other, ' Sara reflected.

The woman's attitude struck Sara as totally hypocritical. In talking with the others, she found, however, that they all agreed. Sara pointed out to one woman that they were all there in the nude, and with plans for an orgy later in the evening.

"Well, it's different. We're old enough to handle it, you know, and it doesn't really mean anything anyway. The sex, you know.'

Sara indicated that she didn't 'know'.

"Well, the sex, it's just routine. It lets the guys get their jollies and it keeps them from wandering all over the place, looking for younger girls. I don't mind it really, but sometimes I'd like to spend a Saturday evening at home watching television.'

To Sara's question, she replied, "Well yes, I sort of enjoy the sex. I usually come a couple of times. And then, my husband isn't too pushy about having sex for a few days, so that gives me a little rest. It works out pretty well. Most of us think so.'

Sara had never — or at least seldom — found sex to be meaningless. Nor did she think that, because kids were kids, they had neither the ability to 'handle' sex nor the need to be taught to respect and enjoy its pleasures.

At dinner, the men came out of their group, and Sara found, to her surprise, that she had been provided with an 'extra' man to even off the numbers. He seemed nice enough and, when they sat down to eat at a picnic table a little away from the others, his bare thigh rested against hers comfortably enough. They talked, got acquainted a little. Finally, Sara's curiosity won over her caution.

"I notice the men in this group all seem to stick pretty close together. It's all guys and all girls, they don't seem to talk to one another. What's going on?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.