Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

When Sara woke, the sun was in her eyes and for a moment she could not focus on anything clearly. Then, something came between the sun and her eyes and she roused herself to see what it was.

It was the figure of a girl, and as her eyes became accustomed to the light, Sara saw it was Faith Hoyle. The girl was carefully standing so as to shade Sara's eyes, and finally Sara moved so that she could see without the help.

"Hi, ' said Faith. "You were asleep, but I wanted to talk to you, so I made shadows on you until you woke up. Is it all right?'

"Sure, it's all right, ' Sara said. "I hadn't planned to sleep anyway. Sit down.' She moved over on the wide lounge and the girl slipped quickly next to her and laid her slim, naked body against Sara's fuller form.

"You're all nice and warm, ' Faith said. "You feel so good all over. I remember from last night.' She snuggled against Sara's breast, putting an arm around Sara's neck, the other hand coming almost naturally to rest on Sara's other breast. Faith's fingers caressed the nipple. Sara chuckled and pulled her close. She parted her thighs so that Faith's knee slipped between them. "Comfy?' she asked, and the girl nodded against her shoulder. "What did you want to talk about?'

For a moment, Faith just hugged Sara's warm, full body to her without saying anything. Then, "It's about last night, when you and Dad were fucking, ' the girl said. "What were you doing that made him yell like that?'

"Don't you know?' Sara asked with a little surprise. These sexually precocious youngsters still held surprises for her.

Faith shook her head, still fingering Sara's nipple, her breath warm on Sara's chest. "I asked Mom, but she said I should ask you. So I did ... I am.'

"Well, what I was doing was squeezing his cock with my pussy. He seemed to like it, ' Sara said. "It was sort of like a game — he was counting how many strokes it took to make me come, so I thought it would be fun to break up his rhythm. It sure was.'

"He sure liked it, ' Faith said. "But how do you do that? Squeeze him, I mean.'

"Well, you just sort of do it. Have you ever tried it?'

"No, ' Faith responded. "At least not until I saw you do that. When I was fucking my boyfriend last night I tried to see if I could make him yell like that, but I couldn't. So I felt like I should find out about it. Show me how?'

"I've sort of always been able to do it, Faith, ' Sara confessed, "but when I first found out about it, it wasn't very strong or reliable.'

"What happened?' Faith wanted to know.

"Well, I was screwing this boy, and suddenly I had to pee, you know how that is?' Faith giggled and nodded. Her hand was cupping the breast she held and Sara could feel the pleasant warmth of the caress all through her body. The warmth of the sun and the soft, warm body of the girl beside her were turning her on. She could feel Faith's vagina especially warm against her thigh.

"Anyway, I had to go something awful, and I sort of tightened up to keep from peeing all over him. And he jumped and yelled and came right away. I was mad, because I hadn't come yet, but at least I had a chance to go to the bathroom. When I got back, he told me I had bitten him with my pussy, and would I do it again?' Sara chuckled and Faith did, too.

"Well, it took me a while to really figure out what had happened, but when I did, I began to practice. You know, you can sort of pretend that you're trying not to pee, and you close those muscles up tight and then relax and do it again.'

Faith's face took on a look of concentration and Sara could feel the girl's body tense against her thigh as she tried what Sara had told her. Then Faith nodded. "Uh-huh, I see what you mean. Is that all there is to it?'

"Well, ' Sara said, "that's most of it. You just keep practicing that whenever you think of it. Ten times every time you remember. And then there's one other thing — you pretend that you have to fart or take a shit, and you try to keep it from happening by tightening up your asshole. Then, you can sort of practice switching from one to the other.'

"My boyfriend really likes it when I squeeze him when he's fucking my ass. You mean it's the same thing?' Faith asked.

"Yes, you just make it into a voluntary thing you can do whenever you want.' Sara responded, "and you can control the strength of it pretty well, too. Try doing it from front to back, and then back to front.'

Faith tensed her body again, and Sara could feel the girl's efforts at controlling her muscles. Faith's fingers on Sara's breast now had the older woman fully aroused, and they lay there for a moment, the girl practicing and fingering Sara's sensitive breast, until Sara felt herself approaching an orgasm. But then, Faith spoke up.

"That's ten times. I tried it. What's it feel like inside?'

"I don't know, really. The guys like it, and when I do it to them, they really seem to want to make me happy as a result. I do it to please them and then they want to please me. Isn't that what a lot of loving is about?' Sara asked.

"Uh-huh, ' Faith said. "Can I feel you do it?' The girl took her hand from Sara's breast and slipped it between the older woman's thighs. Her fingers sought Sara's vagina. Sara was a little surprised, but Faith seemed so obviously interested in facts that she let the girl slip her fingers inside her. Two of Faith's fingers slipped easily into her wetness as far as they would go. Sara felt the girl's thumb on her clit, and knew she would come without much more stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.