Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

In the morning, Sara woke early, feeling exhilarated and satisfied. She was hungry and thirsty, too, so she slipped out of bed and made for the main kitchen. She drank a quart of water, but there wasn't anything there she wanted to eat so she took a shower and went out onto the lawn. Someone was swimming up and down the big pool and she slipped quietly in and swam gently, staying out of the way of a serious swimmer while loosening muscles that had gotten a lot of exercise during the night. The swimmer splashed to a halt near her. It was Bert, the teenager she had met the previous afternoon. He smiled at her and came over to talk.

"Good morning, ' he said. "You look like you got some rest last night. You looked pretty beat yesterday afternoon.'

"Well, I feel better, Bert, ' Sara said, "but I'm not sure it was rest that did the trick. I spent most of last night screwing with three other people. But, whatever it was, I feel a lot better today. You're up early today, aren't you? When I was your age, it took all morning to get me out of bed.'

"Well, I like the exercise I can get in this pool, but unless I come early, I can't really swim laps. It's too bad they don't have it open on weekday mornings. I'd like to do this a couple of mornings a week before work or school.' The young man heaved himself lightly out of the pool and sat on the edge looking down at Sara.

"Say, I like the way your breasts float, ' he said, "that's great.'

Sara laughed. "Nothing I can do about it. It's sort of a built-in life preserver. But, aren't you hungry? Or, have you already eaten?'

"Yeah, I'm really hungry, ' Bert replied, "but there's nothing to eat here except stuff in the vending machines — chips and stuff. I'll go into town. That's what I usually do.'

"Well, I'm hungry, too, but I've got food in the guest house if you want to join me for breakfast. Anyway, I want to talk to you. What do you say?'

Bert reached a hand out and Sara pulled herself out of the pool, her breasts bouncing wildly, water splashing all over the place. Bert rose and grabbed her around the waist as the water streamed off her and pulled her to him. Sara returned the kiss he gave her, held him tight for moment, then went to grab towels from a near-by stack. She threw one to Bert and began drying herself. When they were done, they headed for the house.

In the kitchen Sara started coffee, then, feeling Bert close behind her, she turned and put her hands around his waist and pulled him against her hips. She reached between them to pull his penis up against her tummy and felt it start to grow. She kissed him deeply on the mouth and let their tongues play with each other for a moment. "Coffee will take a few minutes, ' she began. "Why don't we fuck?' they both continued simultaneously. By now, Bert was hard.

Laughing, Sara led the way to the bedroom and together they pulled the cover from the bed. As they finished, their eyes met across the bed and they smiled as they began to crawl on hands and knees toward each other. When they met, their bodies rose to embrace each other, then fell to the bed as they began to caress and excite each other more. They gave each other almost ten minutes of nibbling, touching, kissing and rolling around on the bed before she allowed Bert to slip between Sara's slippery lips. Sara was impressed that several times Bert had been in a position to enter her, but had chosen instead to pursue some other equally simulating opportunity. By the time Bert bottomed out in her, Sara was hot as hell. She came almost immediately. Then she chuckled deeply and began to give Bert her best.

They made love slowly and seriously, Bert doing his best to make Sara come as often as possible. Sara returned the favor by squeezing him with her muscles, but not letting him come too soon. She treated his shaft to every nook and cranny of her insides and worked to bring it to the brink of orgasm again and again, only to relax and soothe him until he cooled enough to last a little longer.

Finally nothing could be done to delay him and Bert totally lost control, begging her for release. "God, Sara, please let me come, my balls are going to blow up, ' he said, and his pelvis began to thrust back and forth, completely involuntarily, pounding her, ramming her depths.

"Go for it, Bert, ' she said, turning her hips loose and returning his thrusts until she felt him shoot deeply inside her and heard his cries as the orgasm claimed his senses.

Bert collapsed on her firm breasts, breathing heavily, moaning and exhausted. Sara caressed his head and back with her hands until he lifted his head and looked into her eyes, only inches from him.

"I've never had anything like that, ' he said. Sara kissed him gently.

Soon, they rolled apart and, arms around each other's waist, walked back to the kitchen. Coffee was ready and soon bacon and eggs and English muffins began disappearing into their stomachs.

"Bert, I want to know some things from you, ' Sara said between mouthfuls. "Nothing personal, really, unless you want to share something with me. I want to know some things about this club and how you feel about it.'

"Well, you know, Sara, I really like it. I mean, it's a great place for someone like me. I can exercise, and I get all the sex I want. And I don't have to pay for it — my folks do. I'd be pretty dumb not to like it.'

"But you do have some things you'd like to change, don't you?' Sara asked. "And what do the other kids in your school say when you disappear into the wall? Don't they wonder what's going on in here?'

"Yeah, well they pretty much know what's going on. I mean, most of us fuck other kids in town who don't belong, and those we don't fuck we hang out with some of the time. Word gets around.'

"What word, Bert? What do they really know about the place?'

"Well, they mostly know we all get laid in here. Pretty much without restrictions. None of us really tries to pretend otherwise. And all the girls who come here are pretty active with other guys in school. I guess there a few tight-ass kids who aren't up on it, but pretty damn few. Even they suspect, I'm sure.'

"Do they know that everyone here goes around naked?'

"I don't know, but I don't think so. They really don't know anything for sure, not any details, but they know about fucking. That's really all kids my age care about, most of the time. Anyway, it seems like that.'

"What about the adults? Do they know you fuck older women? Do they know about the girls fucking older men?'

"No, not really. We don't talk much about details, although I suppose some word must get out. None of us wants the place closed down, so we really don't say too much. Some of the kids are a little jealous, but the ones who are jealous about someone getting laid a lot can get laid a lot anyway.'

"What do you mean, Bert?'

Well, we sort of all talked it over, us guys and girls, and we decided that any of the kids who got real curious, we'd sort of take care of them.'

"Take care of them in what way?' Sara's concern sounded in her voice.

"Don't get me wrong, Sara. If one of the girls wants to know what I do in here, I take her pants off and show her. Same with the guys, if they want to know about what the girls do, they get a good fucking for their curiosity. It means none of us gets pressure from the others, and it means that the ones who really want to know what they're missing don't really miss anything. We don't want to spoil a good thing, is all. And, it means more sex for everyone.'

Sara smiled, then said, "Sort of a mutual protection society, isn't it? But don't their parents know, or suspect?'

"I don't know if you've noticed, but as long as things are quiet, parents don't pay much attention to what their kids are doing. My parents are different, of course, they talk to me and I like to talk to them. They understand me and they love me. We've been close ever since I can remember. We really don't have any hang-ups or secrets.'

"I wonder if you know how unusual that is, Bert, ' Sara asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.