Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The two women chatted together for a while about children and life in general. Sara enjoyed the talk, although she found herself quite confused by the conflicting feelings she experienced as all around her, boys, girls, men and women in all combinations made love without so much as a thought of privacy or an attempt at concealment. It was not an orgy, merely a rather large group of people who, whenever and wherever the mood struck them, made love to each other.

Eventually Charity began gathering things together, telling Sara that soon Harry would be there with the things she had prepared for their dinner. Almost on cue Harry arrived, carrying a large cooler, which he placed near the barbecue to which the women had moved. He kissed his wife with enthusiasm and she returned his interest, both of them feeling each other all over. When they broke apart, Harry was half hard.

Charity introduced Harry to Sara. "This is Harry, my husband, my best lover, and the biggest thing in my life. I hope you like him.'

Harry was tall, well-built and bearded. He came to Sara and took her hand. For some reason, Sara was strongly attracted to him, and instead of simply shaking his hand, moved toward him, put her arms around him, and kissed him deeply. His erection slid up her belly, and she felt it pulse against her. He returned her embrace, and they rocked their hips back and forth for a moment, digging Harry's penis into Sara's tummy. "Oh, I like him just fine, Charity, ' Sara said, when they broke apart. "I know some of the reasons you like him already.' Harry grinned at his wife almost sheepishly.

Charity was busy getting things ready for dinner — lighting the grill, laying out food. "Why don't you two go finish what you've started and let me get the work done?' she said, then looked at Sara with a smile. "I'll have him for dessert, then maybe again for a nightcap. Enjoy yourself. I know Harry will.'

Sara wasted no time putting her arm around Harry's waist. His arm went around her shoulder and they walked toward one of the wide lounges near the pool. The sun was getting lower in the sky and, though it was hot, the setting seemed right for them.

"Charity has really made me feel at home here, Harry. It's quite a surprise, you know, but she's made it seem so natural, ' Sara told him.

"Well, Sara, when I talked to you that day on the phone, I told Charity that I had never talked to anyone who seemed so much like one of us. I really felt you would fit in here fine. And then, when I heard about Charity's visit with you, I knew I was right.'

They kissed, standing beside the lounge, then lay down, Sara's body half-way on top of Harry, her breasts mashed on his chest and her thigh pressed between his. They felt each other all over, Sara's hands cupping his balls and stroking his penis. Harry's finger entered her, spreading the copious wetness around her lips. He rolled her backwards to reverse their positions and, with a single, long, slow stroke, buried himself deep in Sara's vagina. Sara moaned against his lips and grabbed his hips to force the last tiny bit of him inside her. As he started to stroke into her, she rolled him back again, this time ending up on top of him where, without changing the tempo he had set, she began to rise and fall above him. He fondled her breasts, then felt her ass, finally slipping his finger between her thighs. As the first orgasm hit her, she dropped on Harry's chest, and he rolled her over again and continued thrusting into her. Their pace was like a slow metronome where Sara's orgasms seemed to hit her on every fifth stroke. Harry noticed this and began counting loudly, "One ... two ... three ... four ... FIVE!' as Sara came again.

Sara laughed wildly, her legs kicking and her hips bouncing. Each time Harry got to five, as Sara had an orgasm, she cried out. "Wow. Whoopee. Five.' Then, suddenly she was silent, although her motions showed she was still coming regularly. Sara was working on Harry with her well-trained internal muscles.

"One ... two ... WOW ... three ... UH ... four ... FIVE ... OH GOD!' Harry said, and collapsed, throbbing and pulsing inside Sara.

They lay together, breathing heavily and feeling each other, kissing and murmuring until Charity called to them, "Supper's ready.'

Supper was simple but good: steak and raw vegetables, a good dessert, and a great local wine. Sara sat with Harry and Charity and the two children until they had eaten everything there was, then helped Charity with the cleanup. Around them other couples, families and groups, were doing much the same — eating, playing, and now and then, loving — as the mood took them.

"Sara, ' Charity said, "I think you need some time to look around this place, get acquainted, and make up your mind about what needs to be done and whether you want to do it. We'll be around tomorrow, probably after noon, and if you want to talk, we can. But don't feel you need to spend time with us, or anything. Talk to other people, see what's going on and think about what you think needs to be done. We can talk sometime Sunday morning. What do you think?'

"I think that's a good idea, Charity, ' Sara said. "I do need to get my own idea of the place and what it needs. And, after this week, I need to relax.'

"I just want to be sure you don't get to thinking we're ignoring you or something, ' Charity continued. "You know you are always welcome with us, and do please ask about anything you need to.' The older woman smiled warmly and put her arm around Sara's naked waist, pulling their bodies close. "And don't forget we all love you.'

Sara returned the gentle hug and helped them pack things up for the night. In a few moments they were gone and Sara began to wander around the huge, lovely yard. The evening was getting on and, as darkness began to fall, she slipped into the pool and swam lazily around for a while, cooling off. She climbed out near the sauna house, where she could grab a big, fluffy towel to dry off with. As she was drying, a man came out of the sauna, dripping sweat, and jumped into the cold pool, splashing water all over the place. Some of it caught Sara on the back, its coldness running down between her buttocks.

"Hey, ' she yelped, "I just got dry. And that's cold!'

The man looked up at her, the cold water still running down his face. He ducked under the water again, remaining for a long moment, cooling off from the heat of the sauna. Finally, he came to the edge of the pool and began to climb out.

"I'm sorry I got you wet, ' he said, "I was just so hot and I didn't see you. Anyway, I love plunging in like that. It's almost painful, but it feels good.'

Sara handed him a towel from the stack, and looked at him as he, too, began drying off. He was in his late twenties, probably only a little younger than she. He was well-built and tanned.

"I don't mind, really, ' she said. "It just surprised me, I guess. You're still breathing hard. Is that because you're still hot or because you just got cold?'

"Mostly I'm still hot from the sauna. The water just cools off the skin the first time. Then you wait a while and go in again and you're really cool again. What's your name? Are you new? I'm Ken Morton.' He held out his hand.

Sara thought it was a little odd to be shaking hands formally when they were both naked, but she had had no other experience of meeting naked people. She took his hand, which felt quite hot.

"I see what you mean. Your hand is still hot. I'm Sara Compton and yes, I'm new. I'm a guest of the Hoyles.'

"Nice to meet you, ' Ken said. "Have you ever tried the sauna? You might like it, but only if you don't mind sweating like a pig and feeling incredibly clean and relaxed. This one is like the ones they have in Europe; it's great.'

"I might, I don't know. I'm kind of used to sweat from sunning, but I've never had a chance to try this. Would you show me what to do?' Sara asked, taking in his trim figure.

"Sure, but you'll have to let me cool off first, ' Ken said. His glance took in her lush body.

Sara was willing to wait a little, and they talked about each other, getting acquainted. As they talked, another couple approached from the house. Ken introduced them as Joan and Pete Crawford. Joan was blonde, with a slim figure and almost no breasts. Pete was big, beefy, but not fat, like a former athlete who had not entirely let himself go. They were planning to take a sauna and Joan gently reproached Ken for starting without them. They invited Sara to join them.

Joan explained the system. "It's really hot in there, but there's almost no humidity. We keep it about hot enough to boil water, just over 200 degrees. Every half-hour or so a machine dumps a little water on the heater and the humidity jumps about ten percent. That makes you feel as if it had gotten a lot hotter, and it makes you sweat more. After about 10 or 15 minutes altogether, you come out and cool off with a cold shower or a plunge, and when you're feeling rested, you do it again. Afterwards, you're ready for anything.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.