Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

As they walked through the sunshine toward the house, there was a whoop and a holler as a group of teenagers came streaming through the doors. There were perhaps two dozen boys and girls, all naked. They came laughing and shouting across the patio. Some dove into the pool, others began frisking around the area or headed for the tennis courts. Some took over the lounges on the edge of the pool complex, one couple climbed the high-diving platform and another settled down on a mattress on the porch of the sauna building.

"School's out, ' Charity said, wryly. "In another hour or so the little kids will be here and you'll see just about the same thing happen all over again.'

"Even the little ones?' Sara asked with surprise.

"The most interesting thing about that is, that by the time they reach the age of consent, sex is no problem, and they just don't have the difficulties that other kids have. They don't seem to need to go out and get drunk as much, or do as many stupid things to get attention — if they're getting laid regularly. At least, not all the stupid things. I'm sure it's not always the case, but most of our kids have been like that.'

"That's going to take a little getting used to, ' Sara said doubtfully.

"Why?' Charity asked in response. "How old were you when you lost your cherry?'

"Fifteen, ' Sara admitted, feeling a little surprised that she felt as though that were an unusual answer.

"And how long had you been masturbating before that?'

"I didn't learn to masturbate until after I got laid the first time. The first time didn't take; I didn't have an orgasm and it was a little boring. After I learned to come by masturbating, I began to enjoy fucking.'

Charity put her arm around Sara. "You poor thing. I think I can understand why you have so much guilt about sex. You didn't start soon enough.'

Sara bridled, "I always thought I started pretty young. I was the first girl in my class to do it. When did you start?'

"Well, by the time I was fifteen, I'd had a lot of lovers. That's why I say it's important to start young and grow up with it naturally.'

Sara had been watching some of the older kids humping lustily away on the lawn. Her sex was now fully awake, and thoroughly wet. "I don't see much in the way of technique in this bunch, ' she observed. "They sure do what comes naturally.'

"Some are better than others, you'll find out as time goes on. There's nothing to keep you from joining in, if you want to.'

Sara shook her head thoughtfully and they went on with their tour. Finally, they got soda from a cooler in the dining room and went to sit on the patio in the sun. The first round of sex appeared to be pretty well over, although the group of six was still mostly a pile of legs, arms and thrusting pelvises. Sara kept an eye on them as she and Charity sat chatting and sipping their drinks. Her pussy was on fire.

Two good-looking boys came up to the table and greeted Charity, sitting down and opening the cans of soda they had brought with them. Charity talked with them, introducing Sara as a friend who had come for the weekend.

"We often have weekend guests, you know, ' Charity told Sara.

"I'll say, ' said one of the boys. "The last weekend guests you had stayed for four days.' He turned to Sara. "It was this family of her brother's, you know? Her brother and his wife, and their kids. I really like the daughter. Nice breasts and really loved to fuck. She really fit in here.'

"What you mean is, you fit in her, ' said the other boy, laughing with his friend. "You had her on the deck before they even got introduced.'

"She didn't seem to mind, and you got plenty of that, too, asshole, so don't give me a hard time.' He turned to Charity again. "Will they be back again soon?'

"They were thinking about moving out here, once they saw the club, ' Charity said. "But when you put the make on George's wife, I was a little worried for a moment.'

The boy looked a little sheepish. "Well, nobody said I couldn't try. And, she seemed to enjoy it, all right. I know I did.'

"You fucked Charity's sister-in-law?' Sara asked, a little nonplussed.

"Oh, sure. See, Bert here was screwing her daughter and I said, 'You look like you'd like to have some fun yourself', and she said yes, she would. And we did it right over there.'

Bert looked at Charity as she sat with her elbows on the table. "You're looking real good today. Do you think we could get together for a little while?'

Charity reached over and caressed his cheek. "Oh, thanks, sweet, but Sara and I have a lot to talk about. She's new here, you know.'

Sara realized belatedly that Bert was asking Charity to have sex with him and was getting charmingly turned down. She spoke up. "Charity, for God's sake, don't let me stop you. We've done all we can for the moment; I think it's break time. If you want to get laid, go ahead.'

Charity looked closely at Sara, trying to gauge her sincerity. Then she turned to Bert, saying, "Bert, baby, you've got a deal. Where do you want to go?'

The woman and the boy rose and embraced, kissing hungrily and feeling each other's bodies. When they broke apart, Bert was half erect and Charity took hold of him, turning to Sara. "Hon, why don't you just hang out for a while? If I don't see you, Harry will be here about 5:30 with the kids for dinner. Okay?'

Sara laughed and waved her hand. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do. See you later.'

The blonde woman and the dark teenager began walking arm in arm toward where a lounge stood in the shade of live-oak tree. Before they had walked a dozen steps, they began to run, finally falling on the lounge in a passionate embrace. Almost immediately, Bert had mounted Charity and they were fucking vigorously. Sara watched the whole thing carefully, starting slightly when the young man beside her spoke.

"Charity is one of the best pieces of ass in the club, you know? She really enjoys fucking, and she's very good at it. What would you like? Can I get you another drink, or would you like to do something else?'

As he spoke, his eyes moved from the two lovers to look carefully and appraisingly at Sara. He looked her over from top to bottom, taking in her face, her breasts, her legs and the way the moisture had gathered on her sex, visible between her widespread thighs. Sara realized she had unconsciously opened her thighs at almost the same time Charity had. Now, she focused on the boy and watched his careful examination of her. His penis was thick and becoming thicker.

"How old are you?' she asked.

"Eighteen, ' he said. "Why?'

"How long have you been eighteen?'

"Well, only a week.'

"Just wondering.' Sara said. "Let's go. Anywhere.'

They threw their drink cans in the recycling bin and went to where awnings shaded the patio near the house. There was a wide lounge there and Sara stopped beside it, pulling the boy to her and taking his head in her hands. She kissed him and reached for him. His hand on her ass pushed her hips against his stomach. The other hand pressed her breast and thumbed her nipple, then roamed the rest of her lush body.

Sara pulled away to sit on the lounge and pulled his penis to her lips. She took him deep into her mouth and sucked him briefly. He was already hard and her tongue only made him a little harder. She spread her legs again and lay back. He climbed onto the lounge between her thighs and placed himself at the entrance of her vagina. She could feel the thick hardness center itself in the mouth. It drove her wild.

"You sure have a great body, Sara. I love those breasts, ' he said.

"Right now, you shut up and fuck me. We can talk about the scenery afterwards.' She thrust her hips at him, driving him into her. The boy was incredibly competent. Sara realized she was getting fucked by an expert who knew how to give as much pleasure as he got and perhaps more. It was incredible. She surrendered herself completely and in moments she began to come violently, her hips lifting and thrashing, her breath coming as gasps and moans. The young man thrust and pulled at her, rhythmically plunging deep inside her, only to pull out again. The wet sounds and slapping flesh mingled with her cries. At first, he held himself high above her, watching her breasts wobble and sway as he fucked her, then lowered himself onto them, feeling their soft, cushioning effect. He kissed her, his tongue flicking hers, then tickling her throat and dipping into her ear, driving her even more crazy with lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.