Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

On Monday morning, Teddy was worn out, and Sara took the time to make him a big breakfast of eggs and bacon to get him through the morning. When she walked into her office, her secretary said, "Sara, you look terrific today, you must have had a wonderful weekend.' She had.

In her office, Sara called Charity and arranged to spend the next weekend at the club, arriving Friday morning. Charity said she would meet Sara, and they hung up, but not before Charity asked, "How are you feeling today?'

"Great, ' Sara said. "The bottle's still full, but I've got a hell of a week ahead. I'll be running on empty by Friday.'

"I think we can help you, ' Charity said. "Bye.'

This was the week of the conference she still thought of as Steve Calvin's, and she spent nearly every evening at the hotel, working late with Steve's boss, Jim Wright, and insuring that everything went perfectly. Her attention to detail paid off and there were no serious hitches. Steve's boss was extravagant in his praise of her efforts. Sara made sure he told Jefferson about it.

She had let everyone know that she would be taking Friday off; a chance to relax after the conference, she told them. She had plenty of comp time available, and wouldn't have to plead sick. Also, she knew that the next week she would be taking over the Building Department, and she wasn't looking forward to it.

She was able to get away on Wednesday night for a few hours with Milton that left her somewhat more relaxed, but far from satisfied. On Thursday, the conference was over late in the afternoon, breaking up so that participants could travel home. Jim Wright bought Sara a drink and thanked her for helping them put on a successful meeting.

"Steve told me I could trust you completely and he was 100 percent right, ' Jim said. "We were in a bind, and thanks to you we were able to come through all right. Sara, any time you want a job with our company, just call me.'

"Thank you, Jim, ' Sara answered, genuinely flattered. "Right now, I've been transferred to the Building Department of this hotel, which I'm not too happy about. I've been looking around for a new job for some time and I've found something I really want to look at. If that doesn't work out, I may be calling you.'

"I'd really be glad to talk with you, Sara, ' Jim said, and they shook hands and parted.

Ernst came to Sara's apartment that evening. Sara was exhausted after four rugged days of work and being on her feet all the time. They made love twice, but Sara's mind wasn't really on what she was doing, and she found it all a little unsatisfactory, even though she came several times. She tried to make it good for Ernst, though, and he seemed thoroughly happy when he left at midnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.