Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Sara watched the man who sat at her desk. His head was bent forward as he signed the contract for a major conference to be held at her hotel. His blond hair and close-cropped, slightly darker beard contrasted strongly with his dark business suit. His powerful shoulders moved slightly as he adjusted the papers and sat back with a smile. Sara smiled back at him, feeling a warmth begin to spread inside her. The last two days had been hard work. She wasn't sure whether her feeling was pleasure at landing a good contract, or at meeting a desirable man. Or both.

"Well, that's it, ' he said. "I think we'll be very pleased with this location, and I hope I'll be able to work closely with you on the advance planning.'

"That's my job, Steve, ' Sara responded. "As Conference Manager here at the hotel, I'll be involved in all aspects of making sure your meeting goes the way you want it to.'

"I must say that your ability is one of the things that influenced our site location team's decision during this visit, ' Steve said. "We need someone we can depend upon at your end, and you certainly seem to be that kind of person.'

"'Thank you, Kind Sir, she said', ' Sara quoted. "Now, can I offer you a drink in the lounge before you leave?' Sara's pleasure at Steve's compliment seemed to make the warm feeling grow a little, and she realized that she was actually blushing. This conference was an important one, and her first big success since taking over the Conference Manager's job. Ten years in the business had finally brought her to a job she could take pride in, and where she could see some real results.

"Well, thanks, I'd like that, ' Steve said, "but actually, I'm planning to stay over tonight, even though it's Friday. We couldn't get a plane back until tomorrow. But, since tomorrow's Saturday, how about having dinner with me tonight?' Steve rose and came around the big cherry-wood desk to shake Sara's hand.

Steve's physical presence struck Sara hard. The successful conclusion of their business seemed to have relaxed her tension and the warmth she had been feeling began to focus itself. She recognized the first feeling of desire. Impatiently, she thrust the feeling aside.

"Thank you, Steve, but our General Manger doesn't encourage us to meet clients outside of business hours or outside the hotel. I think it's a little old-fashioned, but he's the boss.' She felt herself shiver slightly as Steve let his surprise show on his face. He still held the hand he had taken, and now covered it with his other.

"You're not kidding, are you?' he said with a smile and a shake of his head. Sara's warm feeling rose another notch.

"No, I'm not. Now, let's go have that drink, ' Sara said, a trifle impatiently, taking her hand from between his with just a hint of answering pressure to let him know his interest was welcome. Her pleasure at his incredulity was sort of offset with impatience that he had not immediately accepted her statement.

"Anyway, I'm sure you'll find plenty to do tonight, ' she went on. "You and your team have had a good time here in town, haven't you?' She began to lead the way toward the lounge. The hotel was new, the decor lavish with wood paneling and deep pile carpets on the marble floors.

"Oh, certainly, and partly thanks to your suggestions. You seem to really understand what we were looking for, especially last night. That strip joint was a gas. I wouldn't have expected you to know about it. That was a real down and dirty place.'

Sara frowned, noticing that her boss was approaching across the lobby. "Please, let's not talk about that now, Steve.'

He nodded to Steve but spoke to Sara. "Miss Compton, may I speak with you a moment?' The nasal voice of Henry Jefferson began and ended every sentence with a condescending sniff.

Sara turned to Steve, saying, "Steve, why don't you find a table? I'll only be a moment.' Steve, who had met Jefferson and didn't particularly liked him, nodded to the man and entered the lounge.

"Miss Compton, I don't care to have our people holding hands with guests or customers, ' Jefferson began immediately. "I saw you in your office just now, you know.'

"Really, Mr. Jefferson? I shook hands with Mr. Calvin after he signed the contract to hold his convention here. Surely, that's permissible? I don't think I care for your implication, sir.' Sara wasn't about to let the little prig put her on the spot.

"Well, I congratulate you on getting the contract. But, I won't have our hotel's reputation endangered by any public displays. Please keep that in mind, Miss Compton.' Jefferson scowled at her and marched off.

As such confrontations always did, this one made Sara fuming mad. She strode angrily toward the lounge. At the entrance, she stopped to look over the reservation book and give herself a moment to recover.

Steve was sitting at a table near the window overlooking the pool, his face in profile, the sun gilding the blondness of his beard. His head was clearly contrasted against the dark green of the plants beside the table. Somehow, as she looked at him, her anger and desire combined and she found herself thoroughly horny. It had been several days since she had last been really satisfied, even counting the quickie she had managed the night before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.