Star Trek: The Problems with Transporters

by sam177

Copyright© 2004 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: It's about what happens to a transporter tech who accidentaly transports an officer with the wrong transporter settings and the consequences it has for her and the entire crew. Some parts maybe a little extreme but it's done in a light way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   .

Star Date: 23490723
Time: 5:30 PM (I don't know military time)
Location: Star ship Inter lewd, currently orbiting planet Earth

The Transporter hums as 5 new crew members appear on the pads. After the transport is complete they look around in awe as they step off the pads. Then as an officer walks in and they snap to attention. "Good evening" the officer said. "Welcome to the Inter lewd. I am Lt. Commander William's, the first officer. I'll take a role call and then we'll move into a briefing room were you will be briefed on life aboard ship and on your new assignments. After which you'll be escorted to sick bay where you'll be checked out and then given a tour of the ship." Roll was quickly taken and the five new crew members picked up their bags and followed the commander out the door. None of them had yet noticed the changes that the transport had caused in their bodies.

After confiming that Ensigns Beverly, Liz, Amy, Ben, and Brian had in fact arrived William moved them to the briefing room and gave them their room and duty assignments and other mundane bits of information, he gave them some surprising news. "Now that all the official stuff is out of the way I have to inform you that this ship is not like other ships, although that may be changing in the near future. Some of what you see may be shocking to some of you but you were selected for this ship because it was felt that you could handle the environment. I do want you to know that off duty activities onboard this ship are by no means mandatory. Should anyone attempt to force you to do something your not comfortable with I expect you to inform either your immediate superior or myself and we will deal with the situation. To explain further I've asked Warrant Officer Samantha to join us to give you the full run down on shipboard life and then have you checked out at sick bay and give you a tour of the ship."

With that he pressed the intercom button and spoke into it briefly while the new crew members looked around very nervously. Of course they were all curious as well as a little nervous about their new jobs but what the Lt. Commander had said made them all a bit scared and they'd wondered what they had gotten into.

They wondered only for about a minuet until the door opened and an attractive woman in her mid 20's walked in. They were all stunned. She was obviously not in uniform. In fact she wasn't in uniform at all! She was completely nude! The only things on her person were two nipple rings and a note pad. The men immediately noticed her medium size firm breasts, long legs and bald pussy. The women noticed that while she was blushing from embarrassment, her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet with excitement. She spoke briefly with Commander Williams before he left and she introduced herself. They all noticed that as the Commander left he gave her butt a pat as he passed. The male ensigns were wondering how her ass would feel in their hands. The women were wondering how she could let him get away with that. They all wanted to know why she was naked.

Nervously she introduced herself and began their orientation. "Um, hi. My name is Samantha. I used to be a Transporter Technician 3rd class. I say was because after an accident involving a transporter I can no longer do the job. As you can see I've since been reassigned." And with that her blush became even deeper. As she noticed the, shifting in their seats she said "I can also see that your starting to feel the effects of the transportation." With that they all looked nervously at each other. Samantha noticed that she'd scared them and hurriedly tried to reassure them. "OH! Don't worry it's nothing dangerous! You wont be harmed or anything and you can be changed back when you leave the ship." That hardly reassured them and they immediately bombarded her with questions.

"Um I'm making a mess out of this. Let me explain from the beginning. Please?" As they all reluctantly nodded their agreement she continued. "Thank you. Like I said I used to be a Transporter Technician 3rd class. It was my first cruise and I was assigned to Cargo Bay 3's third shift. It wasn't the glamorous job that I expected but I was happy. Now as none of you are in Transportation you wouldn't know that unless we're near a planet, space station, or another ship transporter crews have nothing to do but to run diagnostics and polish the transporter pad. I spent many a shift on my knees polishing my transporter." Under her breath she dreamily whispered "I still spend most of my time on my knees." Only Ensigns Brian and Amy her her.

Shaking her self lightly, she continued. "Everything was fine until we got to Wales. I was just about to turn in when I got a call to report in to Transporter Room 2 to replace Lt. Sharon. She wasn't feeling well and was going to report to sick bay for a check up. I was chosen to replace her. I reported as ordered and the Lt. gave me a brief checking out on the Personnel Transporter before running to the head to be sick. It turns out it was morning sickness and she's now on maternity leave with my goddaughter. She's absolutely adorable! I'd show you her picture but I obviously can't carry it on me." That got a chuckle out of everyone and they visibly relaxed a bit although the women were shifting in their seats more and the men were trying to hide their erections.

"Ok now while all transporter work the same way and can transport both people and cargo the personnel transporters are more complex as they have more features. It's kind of like going from an old vidscreen to a new one. I can turn the new one on and change the channels but I can't program the clock. It's kind of like that."

"Here comes the boring part." she said getting more chuckles. "When a person or object is transported it is scanned, converted into data and transmitted to a new location where it is converted back into it's original form. Now all transporters can alter the data to deactivate or remove any weapons or dangerous materials. According to rumors the ability to alter an object or person was discovered as the result of a joke. However after an admiral was beamed back to her flagships bridge naked and sitting on her Flag Officer's equally naked lap penalties for unauthorized transporter use became very severe." That got her a few laughs and they all tried to figure out which admiral it had been. Before they could ask she said "No I don't know which admiral it was and even if I did know I can't tell you. It's classified."

"Now Personnel Transporters are capable of more than just sorting and deleting an objects data. They can be programmed to do all sorts of things. Mostly it's used to adapt away teams to different environments although it does have other classified uses as well. Mostly this takes a very good transporter technician and a doctor to make sure everything is done right. Nobody wants to clean up a transporter room after a transporter accident. I saw a vid of it in training. I was sick for a week and had nightmares for months after. So you have to be real careful when adjusting someone's data. When my data was altered it was done by a very good doctor."

To her stunned audience she said sadly "Yes my data was altered. You see when I filled in for Lt. Sharon she didn't tell me that her next scheduled transport had made a request to have her data altered when she was beamed down to visit her girlfriend. She also didn't tell me how to turn off the alteration program so when I transported Dr Jenny down to visit her fiancé and both of their parents she arrived naked except for a strap on dildo, nipple rings, and a couple of very suggestive tattoos."

This made the ensigns start to chuckle even though some of them tried to hide it. "Yes it is kind of funny. Even she admits it now but it wasn't funny at the time and I don't blame her for being mad at me. You see her parents are very religious and conservative. So her appearing naked, pierced, and tattooed was quiet upsetting for them. What upset them even more was her visible lack of virginity." At their questioning looks she continue; "Um when a Welsh female loses her virginity her breasts grow nipples. No Welsh female aren't born with nipples like human females. They only grow in after she loses her virginity. So you can see why her arrival like that was very upsetting to everyone. Her mother fainted. Her father tried to kill her fiancé. Her future father in-law was trying to take her up on the tattoo's suggestion. And her mother in law was asking her fiancé where she had gone wrong in raising him. I guess the strap on gave her the wrong idea." With that several of the ensigns couldn't keep their laughter silent any longer. Even Samantha giggled a bit before going on.

"Like I said it'd funny now but not at the time.Some how Dr Jenny managed to get to a communicator and demanded to be beamed back to the ship. I was confused but I did as I was ordered. As soon as she fully materialized, fully clothed by the way, she attacked me. Like I said I don't blame her for being angry with me. I was horrified when I learned what happened. All I knew at the time though was that she was extremely angry and was trying to kill me. The last thing I remember were her hands around my neck and she was screaming something about a sick joke. Then I passed out. When I woke up I was naked in a whore house on Wales. I also found out that my body had been changed."

"I'm naked as you can all see" She blushed and they chuckled. "The thing is I have to remain naked. I can't wear clothing. I break out in a terrible rash if I do. I also have an increased sex drive." Blushing furiously she continued. "I'm ready to go whenever anyone needs me."

Ensign Beverly spoke up. "Why do you put up with it? Why don't they return you to normal?"

"Because" replied Samantha sadly "My original data was deleted. That makes returning me to normal impossible. Some of my data file was recovered though. That's how I regained my voice. And because Dr Jenny made me allergic to transporter energies any further attempts could kill me. We found that out when they tried to restore the parts of me that the techs managed to find. So now I'm this way forever."

The ensigns were all clearly shocked by this. Ensign Brian raised his hand and asked; "So your in a whore house with no voice, how did you get back?"

Blushing Samantha continued "Well I tried to tell them it was a mistake believe me but since slaves have no voice all I got was ordered to serve clients. I thought I'd spend the rest of my life as a slave but because of the locator chip we all had implanted in the academy security was able to find me. Of course since I was with a... um... a client at the time they arrested me and charged me with desertion. It was only after my... hunger became desperate that they began to suspect it wasn't my fault."

"Why send you to a whore house anyway?" asked Ensign Beverly.

"Because of my enhanced libido" replied Samantha blushing furiously and looking very embarrassed. "I have to have sex. If I don't I get sex regularly I go a little nuts."

"Why don't use just masturbate?" asked Ensign Amy.

"Um... you see I don't have a clit so I can't." They all stared at her shocked. "I still enjoy sex but I can't achieve climax to satisfy my hunger for it. That's why I have to have it all the time. To get temporary relief."

After a few stunned moments Ensign Ben asked "So what happened after they found out?".

"A big mess" replied Samantha. "The whore house had already branded and pierced me so they didn't want to give me up. It was only after Starfleet threatened to black list them that they relented. After I paid off the paid for the branding and piercings.

"How did you do that?" Ensign Ben asked and then blushed and said "Oh" as Lt. Samantha also blushing and said "Um... I worked it off."

"By this time Dr Jenny had calmed down realized what she had done. Only she couldn't remember where she'd beamed me to and was trying to find me herself. After interviewing me for hours Security eventually arrested her and the story came out from there. It was determined I did nothing wrong but that if I'd been fully checked out on both of the transporters than none of this would have happened. So from now on all transporter personnel need to be fully checked out on all of the transporters regardless of assignment. It was also determined that while Lt. Sharon had done nothing wrong that her unplanned pregnancy endangered the lives of other crew members. As a consequence all crew members have been rendered temporarily sterile to prevent any accidents. If you want children you'll have to put in an official request. Just ask Dr Jenny and she'll help with the forms and reverse it."

"What happened to Dr Jenny?" asked Amy

"She was charged but found not guilty by reason of temporary insanity and sentenced to counseling and curing my condition. She hasn't managed to latter but she has taken very good care of me. Unfortunately it involved altering every crew members data while they're onboard ship." With that the ensigns who were more comfortable, although now visibly squirming in their seats, became alarmed again. "OH! It's nothing to worry about! In fact most of the crew loves the alterations and I'm sure you will too. And if you don't Dr. Jenny has a cure for you while your onboard."

"Um what happened to us?" asked a tearful Liz.

"Oh! Um well your sex drives have been increased. A lot as I'm sure you've noticed by now. You guys have also received larger... um... eguipment and you can last a lot longer." Samantha said and licked her lips hungrily. "And you ladies are always wet and ready." The women were stunned. The guys were pleased and were wondering just how much bigger they were. "Because of everyone's increased sex drives people are encouraged to have sex whenever possible to avoid any urges while on duty. You don't have to participate though. You'll be given different colored wrist bands to wear that tells everyone if your in the mood to play or not. Green for go and red for stop. It's simple. And if you ever feel that your sex drive is getting out of control you can always go for the cure."

"What is the cure?" asked Amy

"Well for the guys its removal of their testicles." With that the guys immediately when white and sat up and covered their crotches with their hands with wide eyes. Samantha looked sadly at Ensign Ben. "I'm sorry ensign but because you work in the torpedo room one of your testicles will have to be removed to return your sex drive to normal. We wouldn't want any accidents down there." He dropped his head on the table and moaned "Awwwwww man"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.