Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 8: Conclusion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Conclusion - Irene is a 'nice girl' who is nice to her older brother and, when she takes her first job is very nice to her happily married boss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Fred Puhl's Story Part 2

Irene was a much nicer home than Caesar. She smelled better and I didn't have to always ready to jump away from marauding toenails or a sandpaper rough tongue but there were some disadvantages. Caesar lived a dog's life which means that he did little other than eat and sleep. I was never kept awake all night because he was listening to a couple of horny dogs getting it on and was himself very horny. Not like that night at Joe and Val's place when Irene sighed so much that she'd have awakened my long-dead grandpa if he lived on this continent. And Caesar wouldn't have spent the next day glaring balefully at some dog that'd been screwing his bitch but I could tell that my hostess was seriously jealous of Joe's wife.

The end result was that, by nightfall, I was exhausted and much in need of sleep. But Irene, who must have been as sleepy as I, seemed in no hurry to go to bed. She sat on the sofa with Val while they sipped wine and each told the other her life story. At least that was how it sounded to me. I couldn't help but notice that, as the evening progressed, the two women seemed to sit closer and closer together, so much so that I began hopping back and forth from Irene's firm-fleshed, well-forested pelvis to the other woman's soft, almost hairless pussy. I certainly hoped that Joe would not want Irene to shave off her hirsute adornment. That would leave me virtually homeless.

Irene showered before she went to bed so I was forced to take shelter temporarily on the towel over the shower curtain but finally we were off to bed and at last I was nestled down in the warm, somewhat damp confines of my hostess's curly forest. I managed to go to sleep almost at once despite the digging and probing of Irene's fingers as she stroked and caressed her fleshy softness.

I doubt that I'd been asleep long before I was conscious of a change in my environment. It was damper, warmer and something was pressing down on the soft, curly ceiling of my abode. I squirmed out of the nest I'd formed and found my escape hindered by a body... and not by Irene's. I did get clear however and I jumped to the headboard from where I could view a most interesting sight.

Joe's wife, Val, was sprawled naked beside Irene who was effectively naked also for her nightgown was bunched up around her neck. The two of them were pressed closely together. And then I picked up on the conversation (if it can be called a conversation).

"Is this OK, Irene?"

"Uh huh... I think so?"

"You're like my friend when I was thirteen."

"Oh! Oh Val! Oohhhh yeessss! Oohhh yeessss!"

The words didn't all come together like they do in writing. At first Val had her leg between Irene's leg and that was what had been pressing down on me. Then Val was going down on Irene. And then her face was buried in that soft, furry forest that I called home.

I'd never seen anything like it. Of course except for Caesar's sexual sojourns I'd seen only what Irene had done with Val's husband and it looked much more one-sided than this became. It was less than a minute before the two women were ensconced in the classic sixty-nine position and I was getting an eyeful of Val's buxom body and an earful of their vocalisms.

"Love your fur," Val moaned in a muffled way (pardon the pun) as she ate her newfound partner.

"Such big, soft breasts... am I squeezing too hard," Irene murmured (also muffled even though Val's muff was pretty sparse) as she squirmed under the oral assault of her boss's wife.

"Yeessss! Squeeze them Irene. I'm going to cum," and I watched as the buxom woman ground her hips down over Irene's face while Irene made wet, grunting moans.

It was likely only about ten minutes until the two naked women were lying sated, side by side.

"Was it good for you, Irene? Better than with your brother?"

"Oh God, Val. I think I must be a lesbian. It was totally different."

"You're not a lesbian, Irene. I'm not and I loved it. But it's not the same."

"You mean? Like? It can be that good with a man?" I began to suspect at that point that Irene was stringing Val along. I'd heard what she'd said earlier and I knew she wasn't about to admit that she was playing around with Val's husband but I was sure also that she was thoroughly heterosexual (or maybe bisexual... but definitely not homosexual.)

"But? With Bill it wasn't like that."

"Oh God, Irene. I don't want you to go away thinking you're lesbian... not that it's a bad thing if you really are... but I don't think you really are. You need to know what it's like with a man... not being raped but being... being fucked."

"But Val... I can't... I couldn't go to a bar and... you know... like some girls do. And I don't have a boyfriend?

"I have an idea, Irene. It's maybe strange but... like... I thought Joe was doing it to you... cheating... and now I know he wasn't. But he's a great lover... you'd enjoy it with him. If you want to... and if he'll do it... maybe next weekend we can have a therapy session.

"Oh Val! I couldn't? He's your husband? And besides, he probably doesn't even want to do it with me... not when he has a beautiful woman like you... a woman with breasts who he can make love to."

"He wants you, Irene. I can see it in his eyes. You come out next Friday and well find out. And now, he uses Viagra and Cialis and he's like the Energizer Bunny... he just goes and goes. He can do you and me both. And he's big, too. Like, this big," and she held her hands apart indicating a somewhat exaggerated dimension for her husband's organ.

That seemed to satisfy both of them and I hopped carefully back into my hairy refuge and got a good night's sleep.

Actually I had a good rest that night and the following night although as soon as the kids were in bed Val joined Irene in ours. And the rest of the week, at work, was quiet also except for Wednesday when Joe called Irene to his office at the end of the day and he got her to go down on her knees and repeat what I'd observed before. I wondered if she got as much pleasure from the act as he did.

Friday finally arrived and we went home with Joe. I wondered how the scheme the women had cooked up was going to work. Would Joe object to having his wife and his girlfriend make love? (With some humans that's a euphemism for having sex. This is also a euphemism for fucking.)

I was curious and anxious to get to bed and I could tell that my hostess was anxious also. They had a fancy dinner with lots of wine and then sat around sipping cognac and just talking. I could tell that Irene wanted more than talk because my home changed. The fleshy mountains on which my sheltering forest grew got larger and I had to be careful where I jumped to because there was a steady flow of oily liquid. (The only previous times I'd observed this liquid were when she fucked, sucked or lay with Val.)

When Val and Irene discussed how to effect their ménage a trois it was decided that Irene would go to bed downstairs as she usually did (except for the weekend when Joe was away). The makeshift bed was a thick foam pad on the carpeted floor and I'd heard her tell Val that she liked its firmness Anyway, Val said that she and Joe would come down and join Irene after a little while.

Irene went to bed without her nightie but that didn't bother me because there was enough warmth in her pubic forest to keep me comfortable. But I still had to be agile enough to escape her marauding fingers so I didn't get to sleep before I heard the thumps of footsteps on the stairs.

I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen or, more precisely, how it was going to happen. I knew, based on what Val had said to Irene, that Joe was going to fuck Irene and that Val didn't know it wouldn't be the first time he'd baked that big salami of his in the other woman's oven... or her other hot orifices, too. How would this result be achieved? I mad a big jump from my hostess's furry pelvis to the sofa beside her makeshift bed and I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Isn't she lovely, Joe?" Val pulled the sheet back as she asked for her husband's opinion of my hostess's naked body that was lying in legspread readiness for whatever was to come. (Or, if you'll excuse my repetitive pun, cum.)

"Irene? Is this OK? I mean... was Val telling me the truth?"

"Uh... yeah... sort of but? I'm kind of scared, Val... Joe."

"I'm first anyway, Irene," the other woman said huskily as she dropped to her knees between Irene's ankles and bent forward. "He's going to fuck me while I eat you," and her head dipped down into Irene's luxuriant bush.

Slowly, Val lowered her face towards the black-thatched gateway, and drawing out her tongue, ran it along the full length of the swollen pink aperture that bulged out from its hairy surrounds as a consequence I'm sure of my hostess's arousal. In spite of that she seemed to draw back from the sensation, but the other woman continued to touch Irene's sensitive flesh with her tongue, tentatively licking and swiping with the long, supple instrument. Her fingers were pressing against the soft flesh of the secretary's smooth thighs, and she began to grow more familiar with the other woman's juicily flooding cunt, sweeping her tongue in long, caressing strokes along its velvety folds, dipping and probing and drawing out the ambrosia of blossoming femininity. I hopped down to get a closer look and saw her lips enclose the turgid, glistening button of Irene's clitoris, fastening it between her teeth, and titillating it with her tongue, making my hostess squirm and moan with ecstatic pleasure. Val's tongue searched and explored the secret creases and indentations of Irene's pussy and then she uttered a loud grunt and her head jammed tighter between the other woman's legs.

I was almost trapped by Val's hard forehead but I managed to jump away and then I hopped back up onto the sofa. Joe was kneeling behind his wife and his huge organ was buried inside her. I had to change position again to verify that he was fucking his wife's cunt, not her asshole. I knew from reading Irene's confessions, that he'd buggered her already so likely he'd been in his wife's nether portal also.

Joe leaned over and got his hands on his wife's big boobs and, while he slowly fucked her, he tugged and milked the woman's delightfully large mammaries. I wondered why, since he was obviously a 'tit-man' he bothered with his flat-chested secretary.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.