Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 6: Secretarial Sucker

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Secretarial Sucker - Irene is a 'nice girl' who is nice to her older brother and, when she takes her first job is very nice to her happily married boss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Joe's Story Part 3

It was late when I got up off the floor and helped Irene to her bed. Even though she'd drained me with her snug cunt and tight ass I felt a stirring in my groin from her submissiveness. For no particular reason I peeked in her roommate's bedroom before I left and I got a shock.

On the other girl's bed was a sheet of paper that I picked up and read. The message was brief but quite clear. Irene was telling her to be away tonight so she had been lying when she pretended surprise that her roommate was away. And that confirmed that Irene wasn't quite the nice girl she pretended to be. She'd set up the seduction only it was I, not she who was seduced. I was annoyed and disappointed.

That night when I got home I did another despicable thing. I accessed Val's private files on our computer. I'd known her password for some time but I knew it would be very wrong to access her private correspondence. Now though, after being told that she was cheating on me, I thought it was OK to look.

I didn't have to look far. I found a file called Diary and that's what it was. Neater than the old-fashioned little book, Val's diary was for the most part rather boring. Except when she wrote about our lovemaking (awesome) and most importantly, where she wrote about Irene.

Sep 21 - Dear Diary, I'm scared. Irene acts like she's a 'nice girl' but I think it's just an act. I've seen how she looks at Joe and I'm sure she wants to go to bed with him. I don't trust her at all. (I'm awful, though. I made extra noise the last time she stayed overnight so she'd know what a great lover he is. That was stupid, wasn't it?) But I think she's a scheming bitch.

Sep 28 - Dear Diary, I guess I wasn't fair to Irene when I wrote my last entry. She's had a hard life. Her brother raped her when she was only fourteen and he made her do it (she said 'he fucked me') until he left home. So she hates men except she says Joe is OK because I'm her best friend and he's married to me. I was kind of scared that Joe might try to... you know... but now I'm sure Irene wouldn't let him do anything even if he tried. Would she tell me if he made a move on her? I'm glad she's my friend.

I was furious. That bitch had not only set it up so I'd fuck her but she'd also made me think that Val was cheating and that I had taken advantage of her, my innocent, young secretary. I wanted to fire her right then but that wasn't enough. I wanted to hurt her, humiliate her.

I stayed away from her all day. The weekend was coming and I needed to get my head in order so I wouldn't do something I'd regret. On Monday I waited until quitting time and then I ordered Irene to come to my office.

"I know you weren't a virgin," I said. "Virgins don't move their asses like you did when they're fucked for the first time... and I sure never had a cherry who pulled me in deep like you did. Your brother trained you well." When I said that she just stood there and took it but that sexy, full lower lip began to quiver like she might cry. Good, I thought because I wanted to hurt her.

I walked past her and locked the door and then grabbed her and began unbuttoning her blouse. She helped me and in only a few seconds she was standing there completely nude. She had a good figure even though her tits were not as large as I liked. But her hips flared out nicely from a narrow waist and she had huge nipples that were already sticking out from her tits like little cannons. I was mad at her but the thought of fucking her again had me hard already. But I wanted her mouth first.

"Get on your knees Irene. I'm going to fuck that sexy mouth of yours," I said and I leaned back against the desk and pushed her down to her knees in front of me. I dropped my pants and my cock stood out as hard as last night.

I grabbed her head by her hair and pulled her face closer. It was obvious that she'd sucked cock before because her mouth opened and she let my cock push inside. God it felt good. She wrapped those sexy lips around me and looked up at me with big, cow-like eyes. I said something then, some appreciative comment, and I began to use her head like a boy uses his hand when he jerks off. And I felt her tighten her lip-grip as I did that. Damn. She was going to be good. I could tell.

But I wanted deeper. I wanted to get all the way into her mouth and throat. I hauled her closer and felt a delightful jolt when the tip of my cock bumped the back of her mouth. She gagged but I didn't let up. "Glanngh... too deep," she protested but I wasn't about to stop.

"Deeper, bitch. You're going to take it all the way," I said demandingly and pulled her head closer again. This time I felt the thrilling sensation as her throat closed around my knob and she gagged louder. I waited, enjoying the spasms that her gagging transmitted to the sensitive tip of my tool. I let her back away slightly and then slowly I hauled her head in closer. She gagged again but, centimeter by centimeter I progressed deeper into what I suspected was a virgin throat. And then suddenly her throat seemed to relax and it was like breaking a cherry... my cock sank full length into her mouth and throat. She gagged again and again and it felt great, like her throat was sucking me, and she looked up at me with those big, submissive, cow-like eyes.

And then I began to doubt that I was getting a throat-cherry. She tightened her lips and massaged the base of my cock with tiny strokes back and forth. She seemed to be struggling to breathe so I let her back off enough for that and then she rotated her head and did all kinds of wonderful things with her lips and tongue. Even the sounds were sexy. Juices were drooling from her mouth and soft, wet, slushy sounds were coming from her as I fucked her sexy maw.

"Damn Irene... you're a great cocksucker," I told her. "Your brother taught you well... or someone... you must have sucked a lot of cocks to be as good as this." I pulled her face hard against me and she struggled like she was having trouble breathing and the resultant gagging added to my obscene pleasure.

"Yeaah baby... that feels good," and then she suddenly relaxed again like when she deepthroated me first. I began to use her slowly and deliberately, pushing into her throat while I felt her tongue and lips teasing me. It was too much. The semen was boiling in my balls and once again I hauled her face hard against my groin and rammed my cock all the way into her throat.

She seemed to know what was coming (cumming?) as she worked her lips on the base of my cock as if she was trying to swallow all of me and she gave a little tug on my sac. I exploded and her eyes widened when I let go the first blast. She tried to pull back but I wouldn't let her and she began to swallow. I began then to fuck with full-length strokes into her mouth and she sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. She swallowed noisily and looked up at me like she was my slave... my very own sex-slave.


Irene's Story Part 6

I was in love. Joe had made me feel so special and he was so big and masterful. I wanted him to stay the rest of the night but he had to go. I could hardly wait for the next time and I was sure there'd be a next time. I know I was awful to tell him that Val was cheating on him but as they say, 'all's fair in love and war'.

I went 'home' for the weekend, wondering if being in love with my boss was such a good idea. Bill was home too and I decided I should have him as a possible antidote to my infatuation with Joe. It didn't work. I still wanted to be with, to please Joe even after I'd screwed my big brother's brains out.

I was disappointed when Joe didn't come by my desk on Monday. Was he going to ignore me? I sat there and stewed all day until, right at quitting time, he called and asked me... told me... to come to his office.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.