Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Horny Harrasser

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Horny Harrasser - Irene is a 'nice girl' who is nice to her older brother and, when she takes her first job is very nice to her happily married boss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Joe's Story - Part 1

When Irene came to work for me I knew right away that she was a 'nice girl'. And that kept me from trying anything with her. Also, she became friends with my wife which was added reason to leave her alone.

It's not that Irene was a raving beauty. She wasn't. But there was some combination that really turned me on and I really had to fight my baser instincts. She had the sexiest mouth I'd ever seen and the thought of having those lips wrapped around my cock gave me many hard-ons. She also had lovely, long legs and a fantastic ass and I often pretended I was fucking her when I was making it with my wife. And at nineteen she was more than ten years younger than I so even if other things had been favourable I would have felt embarrassed to put a move on her because of the age difference.

It was pure chance that changed our relationship. (Or impure chance, depending on your point of view.) Val, my wife was visiting her parents with our children when Irene announced that she was finally going to cease being a teenager. Her twentieth birthday was happening tomorrow, which was a Friday.

What the hell, I thought. A dinner invitation would be OK. She didn't have a boyfriend that I knew of and we were just platonic friends.

"I'd love to, Joe. Are you sure Val won't mind?"

"We don't have to tell her," I replied. "We both know it's just a dinner out but sometimes she acts... you know."

The dinner was great with aperitifs, wine and cognac and by the time it was over we were both a bit tipsy. In fact Irene looked more than a bit tipsy and I began to wonder how far I could get with her. I didn't want her to lose respect for me so I couldn't be too forward but... Anyway I knew I couldn't get far because she had a roommate, a seventeen year old girl from the same farming community as she.

We took a taxi to her apartment. If things worked out maybe I could get her to come home with me later. On the way we passed a liquor store and she tapped the driver on the shoulder, telling him to pull over. After a brief argument about who should buy, I bought a bottle of white rum and we walked the short remaining distance to her second floor flat in an old house. She changed from the purple, form-fitting dress that showed off her ass and legs to perfection into a loose, belted dressing gown. Although her remorse, afterwards, seemed to confirm that her change of clothes was made in innocence, I'm still not sure. Maybe it was but, at a minimum, she must have sub-consciously set herself up for what happened.

When we got there she found a note saying that her roommate had gone home for the weekend so we were alone together. We talked for a while. Our conversation was interesting but innocuous and she seemed oblivious to the sexual tension that I was feeling. Was she? I'll never know

"I think he's dreamy... his voice, that is." We were lying side by side on the carpet, listening to her favourite vocalist singing romantic songs in a deep, caressing voice. "I guess I haven't grown up, yet."

Her long, firm thigh was pressed to my side and I was in a quandary. I wanted to kiss her. Actually, I wanted to do much more than that, but I was afraid. Irene was a nice girl and a friend to both my wife and me. If I made a pass at her, I could destroy that friendship.

"Now Joe? Don't get ideas," she said, turning to look at me and smiling nervously when I draped one arm over her shoulders.

"You're beautiful, Irene," I murmured as I moved my face the few inches required so that my lips could press hers. I guess, as I analyze what I've written, she wasn't entirely free of blame for what happened? She could have easily broken off the kiss. But she didn't. Her lips were soft and they kind of quivered against mine, a fluttering acquiescence. There was sweetness, likely the 7-Up we'd mixed with the rum, and they parted to my cautiously probing tongue.

"No Joe... don't," she protested, finally turning her face away.

"I've wanted do that ever since we did it on the dance floor, Irene." I got my other arm under her and she let me turn her on her side so that she was facing me with all of her body and, when I kissed her again, her arms went around my neck.

"Please, Joe," she objected, "it's late... you have to go." But this time her mouth had opened and my tongue had begun to explore her moist, oral cavity. And the way her arms tightened around my neck told me that she was enjoying the kiss.

"I know, Irene... but just a few minutes more," I said softly and it seemed natural and almost innocent for her to let me complete the rotation of her body from the face-down position when we'd been just listening to music to a face-up position as we kissed. One hand was now lying loosely across her hip and, through the flimsy fabric of her robe, I could feel the flesh-padded firmness of her hip. Her robe had opened a bit by then and I could see the slight swell of her tit-mounds, a wide valley between two minor hills.

"Don't, Joe... you really have to go?" Did I detect a question in her protest? Was her resolve weakening? Or was she, in fact, just trying to preserve appearances? My mouth moved lower, to her neck, and when I nuzzled her there, her arms held me in a stranglehold.

"You're lovely, Irene... just this... please?" I begged as I kissed lower into the shallow breast-valley. I nosed the robe open more as my lips moved over her silky skin to the center of one breast. My God! Her nipples were the largest I'd ever encountered! They still are. My mouth closed over the thimble-sized, rubbery projection and I sucked it between my lips, my tongue thrumming it with delight.

"Nooo... dooon't," Irene whimpered and she doubled up her legs defensively. "Ooohhhh dooon't."

"But why, Irene? You like it don't you?" I alternated between the now completely bare mounds, nibbling first one of the large, swollen nipples, then the other.

"Oohhhh yeessss... too much... that's why you have to stop." Bigger isn't always better but Irene's nipples were not only bigger than any I've known, but they were also extremely sensitive. The sounds that were coming from her were now panting whimpers and, when my face moved lower, I'm sure she knew what my next target was.

"We can't... you're married... she's my friend... you can't." But Irene's body was winning over her mind. I'd loosened the belt and her robe was now open below her waist. I kissed across her firm belly and gently tugged at the waistband of her panties.

"Just this, Irene... just this... please Irene," I begged and then my nose was surrounded by the soft, luxurious bush that covered her prominent mons.

"Oohhhh Noooo... I can't... hah... caaahhn't," she whined and she clamped her thighs tightly together. But I'd pulled her panties down enough that she was uncovered to the top of her thighs.

"Mmmm... please?" Her thigh-flesh yielded as I pushed my face lower and got my tongue into the upper part of the soft slit. My hopes surged when I tasted the oily evidence of her arousal.

"Nooo... you're married... Noooo," she repeated her denial and she tried weakly to push my head away.

"It's just a kiss, Irene... let me... it won't hurt. Just let me this one time? Please?"

"Hanh... Joe... hanh... I shouldn't... hanh," and I realized that she was sobbing, but her hands were now just resting on my head, not trying any more to push me away. I was fondling her big nipples and stroking the downy flesh of her thighs and my face slipped deeper into the warm and widening opening as her legs, ever so slowly, parted.

Irene's body was jerking spasmodically, a mix of sobs and her heavy breathing, but I was sure that she had surrendered to being eaten. I changed position ever so cautiously, afraid that she'd change her mind. And then my tongue found her clitoris and she uttered a choking moan. I got my shoulders between her legs then, like I had years earlier with an artless sub-teen, Janet, I had complete and unfettered access to her hirsute lovenest.

I don't think she'd never experienced cunnilingus before and the effect on her of my mouth and tongue exploring her fat-lipped snatch was gratifying. Her hands were still on my head but their action was the direct opposite of her initial reaction. She had gone from trying to push me away to limply accepting my oral intimacy to, now; pulling my head against her while she rocked her lush hips. Her pubic hair tickled my nose and the wetness of her squishily swollen cuntflesh made it difficult for me to breathe but I didn't want to give her a chance to relent. Her erect clit was large and I easily nipped it with my lips and, as I thrummed the hard, slick nubbin, I could hear her strangled cries of excitement.

Irene was no longer making any form of protest to the liberties I was taking. My tongue alternately worked on her clit, then dipped into her hot cuntal orifice while my hands caressed her big-nippled breasts and mauled the lush firmness of her buttocks. I could feel the flex of her ass muscles as she ground her pussy wantonly against my face. She gave a loud, whining gasp, her cuntflesh seemed to bulge and palpitate and her thighs suddenly locked on my head, her hips jerking and bucking, and I knew she was cumming.

"Joe... hanh... Joe... gotta stop..." she panted as her legs relaxed their grip on my head and she lay, loose-limbed and acquiescent, despite her gasping request that I stop. I don't know if her post-orgasmic remorse was the cause of her compliance or if the pleasure was such that she couldn't fight it but I didn't care. I wanted to fuck her and her continued submission to my oral assault was helping me to achieve my goal.

I could hear her sobs and her hands fluttered about my head, one moment weakly pushing me away, and then holding me slackly, as if she was torn between resistance and surrender. My nose nudged her clit as I pushed my tongue into her vagina, her fat labia swollen apart, wetly surrounding my face. I felt a tremor of her firm-muscled buttocks, a reluctant tic of her pelvis and I sensed that she was again well on the way to another climax. It was time.

I moved up on her until my juice-slicked mouth covered her soft, trembling lips, the hot gusts of her sobbing breath filling my mouth. I don't know if she was aware of what was happening when my cock nestled against her wet, mushy pussy-pudding and blindly sought the opening to her inner body but, whether it was an unwary surrender to my ongoing assault on her senses or a conscious decision to yield, the result was the same.

My cock was steel-hard and angled upward and then I heard Irene gasp as her warm fingers touched my tool. She might even have guided me then and as I felt the burning heat of her orifice, I pushed in. "Please... careful... never done it," my secretary moaned but I lunged forward, my hips thrusting heavily as I drove into Irene's widespread pussy and felt the hot rubbery passage clasp around my cock and absorb my naked surge like a hungry lion. She rocked gently beneath me. "Unnngghhhh!" she grunted, and she arched up to my loins, trying to take more of me, and I levered my member to the full length of her cuntal tunnel.

"Big... Oohhhh Joe... you're so bigggg," Irene moaned as she took me. She was warm and as tight as if I was the first and the fluids helped her take me easily, wetting and lubricating my path. I thrust lustily until my blood-swollen head hit her cervix, and simultaneously my sperm-bloated testicles crashed resoundingly against the firm muscle-taut cheeks of her lovely, uptilted ass. I moved harder, flexing my prick as she moaned, imbedded beneath my driving cudgel.

I ground my pelvis into the squirming pliant flesh beneath me, fucking into Irene with long, hard strokes. She strained back under me, arching her loins up at me, lifting them both a few inches off the squeaking, already-sweat-soaked bedspread. She moaned and mewled wildly under my pounding, driving body now, opening and closing her legs around my hips as she worked up and down in a pagan rhythm. Her mouth gaped open wide, her head flailing from side to side in wild, insane abandon. She was not acting like the innocent virgin I'd thought her to be but I didn't care. I was finally fucking her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.