Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 3: Incestuous Intercourse

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Incestuous Intercourse - Irene is a 'nice girl' who is nice to her older brother and, when she takes her first job is very nice to her happily married boss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Bill's Story - Part 3

I knew it hadn't been completely my fault but nonetheless my kid sister Irene was only a fourteen-year-old girl and therefore I should have prevented things from happening. I tried to avoid her. Whenever I looked at her the image that popped into my mind was of her with her red lips stretched around my cock. And the look in her eyes that I remembered wasn't that of an innocent teenager. God, it had felt good! But it was wrong and I never should have forced her to let me cum in her mouth and swallow.

Cindy and I remained apart and the next weekend I avoided my sister by going with my parents to the Pub. But the following weekend was a different matter. Our parents went away and that left me alone in the house with Irene. I decided I had to take the bull by the horns and tell her that we must stay away from each other.

"What we did was wrong, Irene. It was my fault and it can't happen again. I'm sorry for causing you... hurting you... even if you don't think that I hurt you. So, this weekend while we're home alone I will stay away from you... completely."

"But Bill? It was my fault too. I wanted to," she said and the sight of that sexy mouth and her shapely body caused an unwilled swelling of my evil prick. But I just turned away from her and for the rest of the day I made myself busy with outdoor chores. That night I went to my bedroom with a bottle of whiskey and some sleeping pills. I didn't trust myself.

Thank God Cindy had come back to me my sleep-drugged mind thought when a warm body slid between the sheets next to me. I turned toward her and snuggled close, spoon-fashion, to her firm, round bottom. I always slept in the nude and Cindy was also nude so my stiffening cock pushed between her bulbous cheeks, straining against the warmth and moistness that spread out from between her legs. I kissed the back of her neck and nipped the flesh a little and she moaned and leaned her head back against my shoulder.

My cock was poised at the entrance to her cunt, and there I paused, nibbling at her shoulder as I made a game of pushing into her a fraction of an inch and then withdrawing. It had been a month since I'd last fucked her and, as that thought was in my mind, so was the memory of my kid sister's marvelous ministrations with hand and mouth. Those guilty thoughts made my tool jump in the warm confines of Cindy's lush bottom.

Cindy's bottom seemed different, fuller and firmer than I remembered and, as my hands wandered over her nakedness I was pleasantly surprised by the way her nipples were sticking out. They seemed bigger, longer than usual and in my semi-somnolent state I attributed it to our celibate month. Or her celibate month, since my kid sister had relieved my own pressures.

And, as she sometimes did, Cindy responded to my almost-intercourse and caresses by whispering, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,..." She was making small animal sounds in the back of her throat too and the effect was hugely stimulating, not that I needed any more stimulus.

"Oh, Bill,... put it in me. Put your big cock in me. Oh, God, fuck me, Big Brother! Fuck me!"

Cindy had never called me "Big Brother" before even though she sometimes kidded me about how Irene had a crush on me. Was she going to pretend she was my sister? The idea sent another surge of lust coursing through my loins. I began pushing a little harder. Damn, she was really tight, much more than usual. Maybe having a month with no sex had tightened her up. I slid my hands back and forth around her hips, enjoying the shape of her.

"Bill? What are you doing? Are you... ? Ohhhh..." The voice faded with a tremor.

I tried to blink my eyes as Cindy looked back over her shoulder, only... only she looked different, and a little fearful.

I looked down at my hands, squeezing and massaging the youthful, naked hips. The head of my penis was wedged between the cheeks of Cindy's ass, pressing against the opening to her pussy. And then I was awake and I knew who was with me. It was my kid sister, lying spooned on her side beside me and she was slowly humping back against me.

"Oh, Big Brother,... is this what you and Cindy like to do? Do you need to do it with me, now? Will it help you, Bill?"

I finally understood what I was doing. My desperate mind dreaming about fucking Cindy, my body reaching for what was available. I lay trembling, feeling the rigidity of my cock, overwhelmed with lust, wanting so badly to make love to my girlfriend. But was it really my girlfriend that I wanted? The thing was, Irene at fourteen was agonizingly alluring. Sweet, pretty, with thick brown hair and so unknowingly seductive.

"Do you want to... to fuck me? Go ahead, Big Brother. I know it's what you need. I need it too. I can do it, I know I can."

She pushed back against me again and her lower back formed a lovely curve and the sight, in the dim light, of her bare, smooth bottom burned itself into my vision. I was very aware of the soft warmth of her flesh beneath my hands. And the first inch of my penis was now hidden from my touch.

Tentatively, almost without meaning to, I pressed forward just a little. Another half-inch of my cock slid into my fourteen-year-old sister, and she shuddered, but not, I thought, in pain. Then the muscles of her young cunt squeezed me, sending shivers through my body. I couldn't help myself. I wasn't even sure I was in control any longer. I held my breath and pushed harder.

"Oh... God... ohhhhhhh..." Irene balled up the sheet in her fist and hunched her shoulders. "God, that feels so... oh, Big Brother..."

I listened in agonized fascination as my penis disappeared inside my sister. I moved slowly, I didn't want to cause her any pain, but I kept moving. I'd never had a virgin and I was sure that Irene was a virgin. I felt a resistance. Was it her hymen? Oh God. I know I'm evil but the thought of taking my fourteen year old sister's cherry was the most exciting thing I'd ever felt. I held her hips so she couldn't move away and gave a short thrust. That did it. I felt a sudden release as the fragile barrier ruptured and finally, I was there, buried in her. I thought about all the times I had done this with Cindy but it had never felt as good as this. My kid sister's cunt was like a velvet vise and there was a special sweetness about her soft whimpers and murmurs.

Irene's pelvis was moving back and forth sensually; still pressing her ass against me with involuntary little jerks and twitches. Slowly, carefully, I pulled my cock back until most of it was exposed. Then I pushed it into her again. Irene sighed deeply, lifting her head, straightening her arms in front of her. When I was completely buried in her again, I pulled her hips harder against myself and pushed even more. Irene groaned and shook her head.

"Oh, Big Brother, it feels so big!" Her voice was soft but urgent. "Are you going to do it all, Bill? Are you going to have a... a... are you going to cum inside me?" The sound of my sister's voice saying such things raised my mind to a white hot cauldron, bubbling with the need to finish what I had started.

Out again, slowly. In again. Out, a little faster. And in. And out and in. Irene's cunt was wet now, and my cock moved more easily. I know I was breathing harder and I could felt the tingling begin to build, back there behind my genitals.

Irene was gasping and shaking, almost sobbing, but she had reached back and was clutching my hand where it squeezed her hipbone. I was sure she didn't want me to stop, not now. I'm sure she never wanted me to stop.

"Yes Bill... hurry... faster Bill... faster," my fourteen-year-old sister was panting as I fucked her newly deflowered cunt. "Give it to me, Big Brother. Fuck your little sister like she wants to be fucked. Fuck me with your big, hard cock!"

I couldn't believe what my sister was saying. The total lewdness of those words coming from the mouth of a young girl, especially when that young girl was my sister, was overpowering. The pressure in my groin mounted, and I remembered the sensation of coming inside Irene's mouth. It would be safer to do it that way but suddenly she pushed back against me as her tight sheath spasmed around my tool and safety was no longer a concern. As I felt the constriction, the explosion began.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.