Short, Cute, and Sassy - Cover

Short, Cute, and Sassy

Copyright© 2004 by drwho

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Fred and Jamie have been friends for years...that is until one fateful night, with the help of a little alcohol, things happen. Can they stay friends after this, does it evolve into something more, or is it the ending chapter in their time together. ~NOTE: This is the original, unedited version.~

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   School  

I woke up this morning slightly hung over and found myself naked in bed with an equally naked Jamie. Do I have to tell you how weird that was? BUT, weird as it may have been it also just felt so damn good and dare I say it, right. That is until I thought about what bad could come out of this whole ordeal.

The last thing I wanted was to loose her as a friend. I just couldn't live with myself if that happened. I was about to wake her when John came busting in.

"Hey! Wake the fuck up ... oh shit man, I'm sorry." He said, pausing for a second to do a double take then backing out the door and shutting it, mouth agape. I guess he didn't plan on finding a girl in my bed, especially not a half naked Jamie lying there.

I got up and used the bathroom, threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then headed out to the kitchen for some much needed caffeine. John was reading the paper at the bar while Rebecca was making some kind of breakfast, or trying to at least. Have I mentioned neither of them could cook to save their lives?

"Morning," I said.

"Good morning," Rebecca replied.

"Ugh ... morning." John said, holding back his laughter.

"What?" I asked.

"Did I just see what I thought I did?" John asked.

"What did you think you saw?" I questioned.

"Jamie laying half naked in your bed." John said, which got Rebecca's attention.

"NO!" Said a very surprised Rebecca.

"Yea, that's what you saw." I said to John.

"One time thing or what?" John asked.

"I dunno," I replied. "I think me and her need to have a talk about it."

"Ok," John replied.

"So how was your night?" I asked.

"Evidentially not as good as yours." John laughed, getting a hell of a stare from Rebecca.

"Ahh," I replied. "What'ca making Becca?"

"We wanted biscuits and gravy but I dunno how to do it, so I was just gonna do eggs but I can't find any so now it's hash browns and bacon." She replied quickly.

Did I mention that she talks so fast most of the time that usually all you understand is the first few words?

"I'll make 'em." I replied, referring to biscuits and gravy.

"I can handle hash browns!" She replied.

"I'm sure you can, but I was referring to the biscuits and gravy." I replied.

"Cool," she replied. "Need help?"

"Yea, grab that seasoned flour from the cabinet over there for me while I get the other stuff from the fridge." I replied.

"Where's the recipe?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, there's one on the box but I have it modified a bit and memorized." I replied.

"Hmmn, you would." She replied.

"It's easy to make, you'll see." I replied.

I had her put some biscuits on a pan while the oven heated. Then I showed her how to make the gravy.

"Brown the sausage, crumple it up, and put it off to the side. Then melt the butter in a pot, add the flour and slowly stir in the milk. Now all it has to do is simmer a bit before we add the sausage bits, then simmer a bit longer till it thickens. That's all there is to it." I said.

"That's easy," she replied. "Although it's still easier to go to Bob Evans or Crackle Barrel."

"Maybe," I replied. "It won't taste as good though, rest assured. The only thing they have on mine is that Bob Evans has better biscuits. But that's only because we're using those Pillsbury can ones today. If I had the time and ingredients to make my own, you'd never go back to either place."

"Right," she said.

"He ain't lying." John replied. "Trust me, he can fucking cook!"

"Now you know why he's my roommate ... cause I can cook." I joked.

"Damn right!" John replied.

Rebecca finished up the meal while I told her what to do. Hey, never look a gift horse in the mouth. She wanted to learn after all ... and all she had to do now was stir it every so often and fry the hash brows and bacon. John was really happy about hear interest in cooking and my teaching her something.

When everything was finished I made two plates up and took them back to my room while John and Rebecca ate at the bar.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said, gently nudging Jamie's shoulder.

"Just a few more minutes ... please?" She mumbled.

"Fine if you want your breakfast to get cold." I replied.

"Food?" She murmured.

"Yea ... got some biscuits and gravy, bacon, hash brows and some OJ." I replied.

She rolled over and sat up, still looking pretty out of it and maybe a bit scared.

"You alright?" I asked.

"I dunno ... just fell ... um ... weird I guess." She replied.

"Hungover weird or the other weird?" I asked.

"Ugh ... a little of both I guess." She replied. "You?"

"Both too," I replied. "John barged in earlier and found out."

"Great, well I guess that cat's out of the bag then." She replied.

"Yea, him and Becca are eating in the kitchen." I replied.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"Just wanted to know if it was a one time thing or something more." I replied.

"And?" She asked rather seriously.

"I told him we needed to talk before I would say anything more." I replied.

"How do you feel about it?" She questioned, taking a bite off her plate.

"I dunno, on one hand I'm scared to death that it'll change things." I replied. "On the other I'm scared that it won't."

"Just scared in general ... I know the feeling." Jamie replied. "But, what's this 'it won't change anything' your talking about?"

"Exactly what it means ... I think I've fallen for you." I replied.

"What!" Jamie replied.

"Look, I didn't plan on any of it but I think it's happened." I replied. "I think it's been there for a while now, I was just to damn stupid to figure it out."

"I guess that makes sense," she replied. "So what do we do now?"

"Eat, then we'll play it by ear." I replied.

"This might be uncomfortable for a bit." Jamie said.

"You seem to be adjusting well." I replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned.

"You're eating breakfast sitting in my bed totally nude while I've been talking with you and eating mine ... the whole time we've talked you've been visible from your waist up." I replied.

"You know I hadn't really thought about that ... I'm usually very uncomfortable around you guys in my bikini and here I am with nothing on." Jamie replied.

"So you're comfortable with me?" I asked.

"I guess," she replied. "I haven't covered up or even tried to yet, even after you pointed it out."

"Not to say I don't enjoy the view..." I chuckled.

"Right," she replied.

"I meant what I said last night." I replied.

"I still don't agree," she said. "But I'll enjoy it while it lasts."

"Me fawning over you?" I questioned.

"Yea," she replied.

"Well, this might last quite a while." I replied.

Of course the whole time we were talking we were also stuffing our faces with our breakfast ... we're both fast eaters too. So it didn't take long till we were finished with the food. I grabbed the dirty plates and took them out to the kitchen then headed back to the room.

As I got back JI was greeted with the sight of a totally naked Jamie leaning over my desk staring out the window. What a beautiful sight that was and my little friend took notice big time.

I quietly shut my door and snuck up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her tight against my crotch.

"Damn," she replied. "Happy to see me?"

"Can't you tell?" I replied.

"Yea ... you sure I caused that?" She asked a bit surprised.

"Hell yea! Why?" I questioned.

"I dunno, like I said ... I've just never seen myself as ... sexy." She replied.

"You most definitely are." I replied, kissing the back of her neck.

"Ugh ... sure," she replied. "Most definitely in need of a shower is more like it."

"Hmn ... want some company?" I asked.

"Only if you wash my back." Jamie giggled.

"How about I wash everything?" I said, reaching around and cupping her tits with my hands.

"Mmmn..." Jamie murmured.

We didn't waste any time after that. I think we both set record times covering the distance to the bathroom. I quickly lost the clothes I had on and joined Jamie in the shower.

We made sure each other was clean ... everywhere ... hell, we used all the hot water so we had to have been in there at least an hour. Afterwards we put on clean clothes and went out to the living room.

John and Rebecca were sitting watching something on the TV, both shooting us some weird grins as we came out.

"Hour and a half shower ... how raunchy did you two get last night?" John said.

"Whatever," Jamie replied. "Have we ever complained about your romps?"

"No," they said simultaneously grinning ear-to-ear while trying to hold back from bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Then don't complain about ours." Jamie replied, punching John in the back. "OR ELSE!"

"Ok, ok ... god, you don't have to beat me." John replied.

We sat around for a few minutes ... but the tension was a bit too much and no one said anything the whole time until Jamie spoke up.

"I should get home and study." Jamie said.

"Me too," Rebecca replied. "Need a lift?"

"Yea, that'd be great." Jamie replied.

After a couple quick kisses goodbye, they left. John of course immediately changed the channel to his favorite ... the porn channel of course.

"You two talk?" John asked.

"Kinda," I sighed.

"And?" he questioned.

"Well, I think we decided to see where it could go ... I think." I replied.

"So are you two together then?" John asked.

"Yea," I replied.

"Good for you." John replied.

"Thanks," I replied.

Nothing much happened the rest of the day. I was kind of out there ... you know in space so to speak ... contemplating everything. John left around 5pm on a supplies run. He brought back a few cases of beer, chips and a bunch of Wendy's 99 cent burgers. Everything growing college boys need after all!

I went to bed around 9pm feeling totally worn out... 9pm on a damn Saturday night ... what's wrong with me? I thought about calling Jamie while I was lying there, but I guess I fell asleep.

I did have one hell of a dream though. Jamie and I were in some house making mad love on the sofa, when all of a sudden the damned Pink Panther theme song is playing. I stop thrusting into her and look around to try and figure out where the hell the noise is coming from. She's just lying there laughing her ass off of course.

That's when I woke up to John beating on the wall, mumbling something about me needing to answer my god damned cell phone or else. That's about the time I remembered I had downloaded that theme song as a ring tone. I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 2am, so I threw off the covers and found my way over to my desk in the dark. It took me a few seconds to find the phone, but I finally did and answered it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.